Français  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - HAROVAR SAROVAR AASHAA BHARPUR LEE-ANNAA
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

HAROVAR SAROVAR AASHAA BHARPUR LEE-ANNAA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faisall667

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: HAROVAR SAROVAR AASHAA BHARPUR LEE-ANNAA Reply with quote

more aashajee nave avataare
shaah nav daannav chhedee-aa, nav daannav chhedee-aa
daannaavaa ne deshe shaah luhaa...................................7

O my entire hope and reliance; In the nine manifestations, the Lord slayed the nine demons.
He will give the demons the swords of iron.

What are the nine manifestations?
Who are the nine demons?
And what does the iron swords represent?

Faisal
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShamsB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: HAROVAR SAROVAR AASHAA BHARPUR LEE-ANNAA Reply with quote

faisall667 wrote:
more aashajee nave avataare
shaah nav daannav chhedee-aa, nav daannav chhedee-aa
daannaavaa ne deshe shaah luhaa...................................7

O my entire hope and reliance; In the nine manifestations, the Lord slayed the nine demons.
He will give the demons the swords of iron.

What are the nine manifestations?
Who are the nine demons?
And what does the iron swords represent?

Faisal

Nine Manifestations...previous nine avatars..-see Das Avatar discussion..egs would include Mach Avatar, Narsimh, Budh, Shri Ram, Shri Krsna.
Hazrat Ali is the 10th or Naklanki Avatar.

Nine Demons.also known as daiynts in other ginans.
.slayed by the Nine Avatars...
egs. Kans, Ravana, Pralahd's father (i forget the name)...I don't know if Budh necessarily slayed a demon...
Iron Swords...maybe can signify weapons that will be possessed by the Daiynt Kalingo..the 10th Demon..the most powerful demon todate...

Read Moman Chetamni and Anant Akhado for more info on this.

Shams
View users profile Send private message
altaf_sunesara

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Yaa ali Madad, Reply with quote

Yaa ali Madad, Jubilee Mubarak to all.......

Last edited by altaf_sunesara on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
ShamsB

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: about Dait Kalinga(o) Reply with quote

altaf_sunesara wrote:
dait kalingo is/was not a human as per my understanding/knowledge and thoughts........it is technology which gives us comforts of life and we will divert from our real path which our Beloved Imam wants.....thnk you

Yaa ali Madad, Jubilee Mubarak to all.......

As per Moman Chetamni = Daint Kalingo will be China - whoever leads China during the time of the war - will be Daint Kalingo.

Shams
star_munir

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Das Avtaar Are :
First - “Machha Avataar”
Second - “Korabh Avataar”
Third – “Varah Avataar”
Fourth - “Narsee(n)h Avataar”
Fifth - “Vaman Avataar"
Sixth – “Parsuram Avataar”
Seventh – “Ramchandraji Avataar”
Eighth – “Krishna Avataar”
Ninth – “Budh Avataar”
And Tenth – “Naklank Avataar”
alinizar_313

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Nine demon plus Daint Kalinga Reply with quote

Here are those nine demons
1. Sankhasur
2. Madhukituk
3. Mor
4.Harana Kans
5. Bal
6. Sehstra Arjurn
7. Rawarn
8. Kansasur
9. Duriyodhan
And the tenth to come is Daint Kalingo.
For every Avtaar, there is always one Daint.

Nizar
adnan.ali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is mentioned in various ginans that 10th demon would come from mount peru which is 80,000 thousand meters tall and sorrounded by a range of huge mountain. a mount named peru is situated near everest but it is o­nly 1000 meters high (may be rest of the under earth as we heared that demon is blocked by a huge wall ??) . another interesting thing mentioned in the ginan by pir shams in which he converse with rani surja (the wife of the 10th demon) who was a great devotee of imam and pir.the family of the demon would be great devotees.
adnan.ali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sured mount meru or peru???
paybrs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surja Rani is refering to the Chinese Jamat that is living in China (country of Daint Kalinga). In this ginan, Surja Rani (the Jamat) will try to convince Daint Kalinga not to go to war with Imam Kassim Sha.
prince_visram

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paybrs wrote:
Surja Rani is refering to the Chinese Jamat that is living in China (country of Daint Kalinga). In this ginan, Surja Rani (the Jamat) will try to convince Daint Kalinga not to go to war with Imam Kassim Sha.

Ya ali madaat! Sorry to take this semi-off-topic but I frequently hear the words Daint Kalinga and I have heard stories but is this a Ginan? Is it just titles Daint Kalinga (Something like Moman Chetamni) or does the Ginan actually start with the words Daint Kalinga? I am having trouble finding information on this topic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
agakhani

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Too many ginans on Dait Kalinga Reply with quote

Ya ali madaat! Sorry to take this semi-off-topic but I frequently hear the words Daint Kalinga and I have heard stories but is this a Ginan? Is it just titles Daint Kalinga (Something like Moman Chetamni) or does the Ginan actually start with the words Daint Kalinga? I am having trouble finding information on this topic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.[/quote]
There are too many ginans by our various pirs about "DAIT KALINGA" you may look this ginan by Pir Shams starting with "EJI PACCHAM DESH NE KHAND ERAK MAHE", in this ginan you will find the words Dait Kalinga, Surja Rani, kamala kunvar any many more, this ginan will tell us about the war between Dait Kalinga and our Imam.
If you still need more ginan about Dait Kalinga then look the ginan of pir Imamdin as well.
View users profile Send private message Send email
kmaherali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prince_visram wrote:

Ya ali madaat! Sorry to take this semi-off-topic but I frequently hear the words Daint Kalinga and I have heard stories but is this a Ginan? Is it just titles Daint Kalinga (Something like Moman Chetamni) or does the Ginan actually start with the words Daint Kalinga? I am having trouble finding information on this topic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Daint Kalinga has been discussed in this forum on a number of times. To access them use the search facility by clicking on the blue 'search' link located below the red 'Weclome to The Heritage Web Site' and then search for the keyword(s) 'Kalinga' or kalingo.
prince_visram

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the replies. I will search through the forums for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Ginans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: