Ask Admin

kiranz

problem

Post by kiranz »

hi admin
when i login my name & password so another name is display in your mainpage when i check the list of members so there is writen offline with my name so what can i do... :?:
kiranz

problem

Post by kiranz »

hi admin
my name is not kiranz my name is sumerachagani but kiranz name is display .
zubair_mahamood

Post by zubair_mahamood »

YAM,
since last two days i have problem in login and logout. i want to logout now but i m not able to and it was same when i wanted to login, i couldnt login. plz help

MH
zubair_mahamood

Post by zubair_mahamood »

YAM adim,
Plz help me i m online since long time. i am not able to loggout.
zubair
sumerachagani

hi

Post by sumerachagani »

hi zubair

on the left side there is a list in which home, logout is written if u click on there so u r able to logout :wink:
skaswani

Post by skaswani »

YA ALI MADAD

well, 1st i want to say THANKS to Admin(s) for giving such a good site, & we are learning alot by daily Fourm.

may Moula Accept ur & all other's inputs
ameen

actuly, i am facing problem that i can only compose message in Text mode only, otherwise it give HTML CODES when i send that msg, please check what is the problem, or let me know where i am doing any mistake.

2nd, please open PM (s) Private Message. when i try to PM anyone it gives me message that "it has been disable my admin"

please see to it

last thing, its good that u have plan to UPLOAD Waaz on this site, but i dont know it will be a good idea or not, bec as u aware many NON ISMAILI bro / sisters here,

kindly b4 uploading, think on this issue

regards, & THANKS

YA ALI MADAD
farhatnoorali

Post by farhatnoorali »

YA Ali madad
thanks for the wonderful work.. the website has a very good and deep understanding and knowledge of our faith...
i read few post earlier regardig chat.. but i dont see any chat option is it...............
May Maula Bless you all
ShoaibMiaji

user id and password

Post by ShoaibMiaji »

<P>Ya Ali Madad<BR><BR>i have asked u if u could give me a user id and password for the restricted sections, if you be please so kind can i get the user id and password.my email address is MShoaib57@hotmail.com<BR><BR>thank you<BR>Ya Ali Madad</P>
hamida777

admin can i too get the userid n password 4 restricted area.

Post by hamida777 »

yam <BR>i too would like to brouse the religious education section my email id is mysticllyme@yahoo.com<BR>plz could u send me the username n password<BR>thanks
Admin

Post by Admin »

For restricted sections and religious education, send an email to heritage@ismaili.net and give the name of the JK you attend, you will receive the password.

Admin
hamida777

still waiting........

Post by hamida777 »

i hv already mailed at heritage@ismaili.net but no reply from ur side still waiting 4 the id n password 4 the restricted area .......plz do the need n obliged
Axon

Post by Axon »

Ya Ali Madad
Ismaili Site For Persian lan
www.irismaili.com
Thank You
mabus

Post by mabus »

Assalamu-aleikum wa-rehmetullahi wa-barakatoh,
Ya Ali madad!

I was wondering why my topic in Doctrines titled "Personal questioning regarding Ismailism" was closed? What rules did I break? I understand there were other topics in the Doctrines section, however the questions asked/answered in those did not match my own. How can I go about asking further questions? Was the batini aspect of what we were discussing the problem?

Thank you in advance.
Admin

Post by Admin »

There were no rules breaked. Just that the subject was already replied in that thread and also in so many other thread. We have to keep a control so that duplication is limited accross the thread. Also sometime we close thread when the conversation goes nowhere or when outside links are given or publicity done etc...

I suggest that you surf all past messages.

Admin
dchandani

to the administrator

Post by dchandani »

i would like to brwse through religious education.
please send me a pass word
i attend valley jamat khana in southern california
my e mail adress is daas786@aol.com
nashvelshi

Post by nashvelshi »

interesting
Last edited by nashvelshi on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Ya Ali Madad,
I want to ask that are some old topics deleted from the forum? As I was looking for topic is Hazir Imam God? which was in Doctrines Section but I think its not there so just want to make sure whether few topics have got deleted or not?
Admin

Post by Admin »

Sad as it is, this topic got deleted though there was a wealth of information because some people were abusing it. It was the hottest topic on the Heritage Web Site and the one with the most numbers of postings.

Admin
baqi

Can't access private messages

Post by baqi »

Ya Ali Madad Admin

I've been sent private messages. I can read them but am prevented from replying to them.

How do I remedy this? Thanks.

Baqi

Maybe the member has been deleted because peole complained about him sending offensive ot unsolicited emails. Send me the username ay heritage@ismali.net and I will verify

Admin
st0necol

I want to give some songs

Post by st0necol »

Hello Admin

I want to give some Ismaili songs which are not available on this site.

1) Momin Woh
2) Karim Ki Suno
3) Other one it starts with Salwat. Not that Kamal Taj's Darood-O-Salam.
4) Dada Na Desh Ma
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

A whole thread on reincarnation and rebirth with more than 10000 views is missing. I am wondering whether it was deleted by mistake when deleting the crazy person's posts...
Admin

Post by Admin »

We have seen many posts by that person yesterday in that thread, the script delete them automatically and puts DELETED in the title and empties the post. However I think in the process of deleting these offensive messages, some mistake has occurred and the post may have been deleted by mistake. It happened once with one of the best section we had on the Imam. We will see if we can restore from backup the missing section.

Admin
Admin

Re: I want to give some songs

Post by Admin »

st0necol wrote:Hello Admin

I want to give some Ismaili songs which are not available on this site.

1) Momin Woh
2) Karim Ki Suno
3) Other one it starts with Salwat. Not that Kamal Taj's Darood-O-Salam.
4) Dada Na Desh Ma
You can communicate with heritage@ismaili.net to get the address where you can send these to be added in our audio section

Admin
Admin

Post by Admin »

zeeshan30 wrote:admin: is there no way of preventing this "crazy person" from coming o­nto the site? When o­ne registers their details to create an account, i feel there should be more security by the admin when releasing a password. i o­nly became a member yesterday and was shocked to see the stuff written by the "lunatic" last night...this needs to stop. I thought it was disgusting how he would refer to our beloved imam by his first name.
We clean the house several times a day. See Rules on this Forum.

Admin
zeeshan30

Post by zeeshan30 »

come o&shy;n admin...clean the house-these offending posts have been there for hours and hours!!
canam

Deleted Post

Post by canam »

Why was the Post titled "Canada Didar" deleted? It appears no rules were broken? I would appreciate a response. Thanks......

Post by **** »

suggestion to admin:

why dont u make some of the old regular visitors of this site (who u can trust) the moderators and give them priv to delete post..ex: this crazy persons posts....which r very filthy and offensive

or better yet just block out his ip address.
Admin

Post by Admin »

We have done that [blocking IP] but as you may know, each time you come from your ISP link, you get different IP unless you have dedicated link. We had respectable people posting fromsame INternet providers as this sick person so we are not blocking IP but we have a script that delete his posts automatically every few moments

Admin
hunzai99

Question:

Post by hunzai99 »

How can I get access to the ismaili manuscriptis.........it needs some sort of authentication!!! :(
Admin

Re: Question:

Post by Admin »

hunzai99 wrote:How can I get access to the ismaili manuscripts.........it needs some sort of authentication!!! :(
The manuscript sections is presently been moved from the old site to the new site and Inshallah will be available on the new site within few weeks. All manuscripts will be in Khojki script. Any person willing to help catalogue these manuscripts [there are more then 25,000 pages] should join our working group if he has a command of khojki scripts.

The proper way to ask for any password is by emailing heritage@ismaili.net, not in this public forum.

Admin