Testimonies and Comments

All of the Didars and activities related to Diamond Jubilee of H.H. The Aga Khan IV
Admin

Post by Admin »

As received

Yam to all....yesterday got chance to attend the mehmani session in Islamabad.....maula was very happy. Gave alot of blessings to those sitting and told us to convey the same to your familes as if they were sitting here and his hands were on their shoulders.

His farman's main emphasis was on education and balance between deen and dunya. He said to be humble not just amongst yourself but with others too.

After finishing his farman he sat on his chair spoke with mukhi sb and again came back to the mic and said i asked my mukhi if i can leave or stay and mukhi sb said maula more blessings for the jamat so i give you more blessings and that all your problems go away i mean all i mean all (he repeated).

Then he said people say i make you all laugh....i am your father and a fathers responsibly is to make his children happy...hence he gave more blessings and duasish. (Ameen)

I feel blessed to get such an opportunity....ameen
Admin

Post by Admin »

14 Dec 2017

As Received

Shukran Maula

Blessed with Didar Mubarak. The Noor was at full swing at Karim Abad JK islamabad. Love , devotion and discipline of Jammat was unparalleled. I saw Noor on both sides , Noor -i-Immamat of course in physical form( unable to articulate here what I saw , nether I have strength nor the acumen to encompass the entire discourse ) and the collective Noor of Jammat which was seen inside and out side of jk in the form of civility , discipline , courtesy and above all love and devotion for Maula. Why I discuss jamati Noor here becas I have seen and visited the congregations / religious gatherings of sister communities . When I compare these with ours i am compelled to say ,,Noor Immamat surrounds Jammat from all around on such occasions . Gist of Maula,s Farameens

1. Acquire quality , purposeful eructation and invest in education

2. Be bilingual , learn English language which is the language of science , economy ....

3. Maula urged to follow ethics of Islam and our Faith ,live with integrity , Maula specially used word " my young educated spiritual childern adhere to ethics "

4. It's soul which is eternal , be regular in prayers and attendace of jk.

5. Good relations with other communities

6. Stregthen your institutions

7. Last but not least Maula spread the pearls in lighter mood With Noorani smile on his Mubarak face " usually parents spoil their childern but to day you spoiled me ( with huge love, devotion ' presenting Nazrana ).
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

Noor Mowlana Shah Karim al Hussaini Hazir imam made this farman mubarak yesterday (14 Dec 2017) at Islamabad darbabr..please recite the Salwath

I had deedar twice yesterday,

MHI was very Happy to be with Jamat “

Following are some point's of farman I remember

Imam repeatedly said that send my best best best best best wishes to your families, Friends , whom you know could not comer here today

I pray for your happiness, Joy and thrice he said Mushkil Asan

Jamat asks me that I crack jokes during farman , yes I do because it makes my jamat happy and when jamat gets happy I get Happy

Imam also said I will pray for your success in deen and duniya (said in Urdu)

and remember I said deen first

Imam also talked about practicing faith regular and irregular

Then imam talked about how to live in society Like Imam said I want my every murid to live in peace

Ismaili is not a national Jamat, Its an international jamat now.

Youth should get educated and education is no more attending a year long school its a life style.

Develop truth, integrity, harmony, generosity, help others , this all should be aligned with discipline of faith “
Admin

Post by Admin »

As received, note that there are paraphrases
s
Moula was very happy during the complete mulakat and ask to forward following message to all the Family members and Jamati Members where every they live:

1. Moula has gave his warmest loving blessing to all of us and told that he is always with us everyday all the time either its difficulty or happiness and once again said do not feel alone he is always with us and send his warmest loving blessing for Good Health, Unity, Peace, Happiness and Mushkil Aasan for the Worldly difficulties whatever Jamat is facing around the World.

2. Live peacefully where every u r living as Islam is the religion of peace and make peace around the World where every jamat is living and pray for the peace.

3. For the youngsters take education which is very important for you as today's world is very competitive and to prove yourself u have to qualified, requalified , requalified , requalified and don't limit yourself to schooling education learn the thinks from ur surrounding, take worldly education do not limit urself as it is important to prove urself in this competitive World

4. Regular in ur Deeni and Dunyavi practice..remember i said Deeni first, regular in ur prayers and always make the zikar of ALLAH whenever and where every u get free time when no one around to disturbed u make the zikar of ALLAH and there are many occasions in ur daily life where u get free time and no one in ur surrounding to disturbed u make the zikar of ALLAH as it is very important in our life

5. Once again remember i m always with u and whenever i raise my hands it means that my hands are on ur shoulders, each and everyone's shoulder and send my warmest loving blessing for good health, unity , peace and mushkil assan for all the difficulties jamat is facing around the World

6. And one more thing before leaving from here take a smile with u same as right now i m smiling to see all my spiritual children's here and i m very happy to be here and give my warmest loving blessing to all of u and ur families where they are living either in Pakistan or any part of the World and convey my message to each and everyone that i m always with my spiritual childern's

Mulaqat Islamabad Pakistan
12th December 2017
Admin

Post by Admin »

More testimonies from Pakistan:

As Received:

Mawla went to all the floors, the foyer and the parking area...
The most amazing thing was that he began his first Farman of the session mentioning ppl who work in his institutions. He gave blessings to all who work in our institutions saying, besides other things, get happiness in working in our institutions...
He talked about the competitive world and societies that we live in...
Gave blessings for success in this competitive world/ society saying, ‘Greatest success, greatest success, greatest success’...
My most favourite part was when he said that its his aspiration that we should practice the values of our tariqah so that people can understand that ours is a good interpretation of Islam amongst other interpretations...
He also once blessed us all for ‘Ethical success’...
As well as He also prayed for our success not only in the material world but he said I pray and aspire for you to get good success, equitable success, and ethical success...

Education is something he emphasised over and over again...
He also asked the educated professionals of Pakistan that if they wish to serve in other countries then they should come forward to support him and his institutions in capacity building and establishing institutions in those countries where there aren’t any as yet!...
Also said ‘Read, Think, Dialogue, Reflect’...
Education, continuous and life long learning and institutions were key themes during his faramin...
Admin

Post by Admin »

Mawla went to all the floors, the foyer and the parking area...
The most amazing thing was that he began his first Farman of the session mentioning ppl who work in his institutions. He gave blessings to all who work in our institutions saying, besides other things, get happiness in working in our institutions...
He talked about the competitive world and societies that we live in...
Gave blessings for success in this competitive world/ society saying, ‘Greatest success, greatest success, greatest success’...
My most favourite part was when he said that its his aspiration that we should practice the values of our tariqah so that people can understand that ours is a good interpretation of Islam amongst other interpretations...
He also once blessed us all for ‘Ethical success’...
As well as He also prayed for our success not only in the material world but he said I pray and aspire for you to get good success, equitable success, and ethical success...
Education is something he emphasised over and over again...
He also asked the educated professionals of Pakistan that if they wish to serve in other countries then they should come forward to support him and his institutions in capacity building and establishing institutions in those countries where there aren’t any as yet!...
Also said ‘Read, Think, Dialogue, Reflect’...
Education, continuous and life long learning and institutions were key themes during his faramin...

At Garden we have arrangements at Gr. + 3 floor and 2 chantas at 3rd floor space in front of Hazar Imam's room. So approx. daily we have 22-23k jamat. Main ceremony Talwat/ transl. ,ginan and tasbih was done at 1st floor by M/K with 4 mehemani by various jamat at each floor. Each floor link with each other with media & sound sytem. Media taking care by ITREB and sound by Darkhana Light committee. So far both days gone excellently.
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

Ya Ali Madad, admins of Ismaili.net and Ismaili Heritage. Hazir Imam blessed deedar/mehmani at Garden Darkhana Jamat Khana on 16th December. He was very happy. He made Farman on each floor. He gave blessings to all murids not only those who were present there but all...and said its like as if they are present here. Many many mubarakis to you and all Ismailis. Its after 17 years Imam-e-Zaman came for Deedar in Pakistan. In the Holy Farman, Hazir Imam emphasized on education, which is life long process. He appreciated khidmatgars. He would like professionals to give their expertise and knowledge for the benefit of institutes and jamat.

He asked to seek knowledge, understand, reflect and dialogue. He gave many dua aasheesh for success. He asked to set good examples. Have good relation with communities. Work to promote peace. Stay away from stressful situation and try to create peace.
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

Maula was really happy and was smiling during all his farmans. Joked on various occasions.

He said a murid comes to the imam when he is under stress. And when he doesnt come to the imam that means the jamat is doing a satisfactory work. He then asked all of us again if we understood what he meant.
And since he had to go on different floors one after the other , he said that the mukhi asks me to go down then up and now i dont know where to go .. (he spread his arms wide open while saying this) hehe ..

His farmans were focused on education , brotherhood and unity within the community, and blessings and barkaat for the families regardless of where they are. He said i request you .. i invite you all to convey my blessings to your families.

Generally he also wished well for people who might be shifting abroad. He said dont take me wrong. I dont mean you HAVE TO SHIFT , but IF you do shift ...
he also said that i wish you the best in worldly matters and deeny matters.. aaanddd dunyavi .. then he said now ive covered both.
He was in such a joyous mooood. He said i , as the imam, love to see my jamat smiling and happy. And i am with my jamat and it is a very happy occasion 😀😀😀😀
He also said dont get lazy!!! We all get lazy and so do i but that doesnt mean you dont work hard and strive for the best. Always go for the best in whatever you do!

"They often ask me why does the Imam joke? It is because happiness is an integral part of Islam. I get happy when you are happy. And to make you happy, I use humor. (Pauses)
Do you follow me? I want you all to be happy, there should be humor in your families. You should spread smiles, in challenging times, and in times of peace, live in harmony with others."

- His Highness The Aga Khan IV visit; Karachi, Pakistan.
Dated Sunday, December 17th, 2017.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

MHI conducted Jamati work at the Ismaili Centre Dubai today where he blessed the jamat with Madin Chanta and Ism-e-Azam.

Mowla asked the Jamat several times if they were there out of own choice, joking that he hoped that no one 'forced their daughter Aminah to go for the Bait-ul-Khayal'. He also prayed countless number of times and gave alot of blessings for the spiritual success of those present there, that they shall receive the 'light' atleast once in their lives. Mowla also explained that the timing for Bait-ul-Khayal is early in the morning, since if it was in midday then everyone would have said 'cant do', in Mowla words 'just the way Americans say 'Cant do' or Mr. Trump says 'Cant do''😄

It was a short and a very precise Mulaqat, after which Hazar Imam left the ICD.

Mubarakis to all, and will update you on Thursday after the Darbar.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

As received....

HI DJ Darbar (Dubai) January25,2018

Didar - diamond jubilee
January 25th, 2018, Dubai

Mowla entered the venue at about 4:10. He came in a black government Mercedes and greeted the MKs as he walked in. He was wearing a black suit. A few minutes later we saw footage of him in his robe walking towards the hall. He entered and walked around the perimeter, blessing everyone. There were approximately 8000 people, smaller than the Calgary golden jubilee didar.

He sat down on the chair and the MKs put a long gold chain around him. After that, groups of people went up for varo. He blessed everyone individually after by putting his hands on their shoulders.

When he got to the mic the first thing he emphasized was to send his love to our families. He reiterated it 3-4x and then said i want you to call your families and tell them I send my deepest love and blessings, paused and put his hands out waiting until everyone said yes loud enough for him, and then he said say yes loud! He gave so many blessings for happiness, good health, siratul mustakeem, etc. He spoke about how we are a global Jamat and how it is our mission to use our education to make a difference in the world. He said every country should have a Jamat that has a reputation for adding value. He spoke highly about how important it was in this region to educate ourselves so that we can help one another in our countries - this will make him very proud. He said I want my spiritual children to prosper both materially and in Din. He reiterated that inshallah we will be successful both materially and spiritually - equally important to have that balance. He gave so many blessings for us to have the best quality of life.

After this he sat back down and some gifts were presented to him.

He stood up to say thank you for presenting the mehmani and this lovely gift - a book of poetry excerpts from his grandfathers favourite poet Saadi (sp?)

He sat back down again and then stood up right away and walked back with his hands about a foot apart and the index finger up on each hand.He was smiling and said “one very important word fits between my two hands- that is VOLUNTEERS” - he gave special dua to the volunteers for everything they do and especially for helping with the darbar

He sat back down again and I think the MKs from the other countries all came with trays for his blessings. Then our dubai MKs had a tray of apples and niaz for him to bless.

He started walking down the steps and the Jamat started saying salwat as he started to walk away. After about 5 salwats he stopped and turned around and came back to the stage and walked up to the podium. This time with an enormous smile and he said “I want to spend more time with my Jamat” he was beyond happy with his gift he couldn’t contain his smile. He said did they tell you what they gifted me? And then he laughed and put his hands out and signaled for president to come. President came and said it was a book of poetry from a poet called Saadi (sp?) and that it had notes written on it from Hassan Ali Shah (confused because mawla said it was his grandfather) mowla came back on the mic and again spoke about how happy he was to receive this gift. He kept using hand gestures and wouldn’t stop smiling. He gave his gratitude towards the country for inviting him and he said that I have met with the leaders of this region and together we are going to make a difference. Not only here, but globally. We are going to work together to take care of our brothers and sisters, we are one Ummah. He reiterated how we are all brothers and sisters multiple times. This sets a huge tone for the region which is predominately Sunni (Shias are often not accepted here) - what an amazing joining of forces to help ALL Muslims, regardless of what kind. He spoke about helping not only within the community but also outside.

He then proceeded to leave the hall. We sat for another 30-40 minutes as he must have been outside speaking with the leaders of the Jamat. We saw the live video footage of him back in his suit and greeting people standing along the red carpet. He got back into the Mercedes and there were kids around the perimeter of the parking lot in their scouts uniforms. He opened his window and waved to every single on of them, he couldn’t stop smiling!

It was a beautiful didar, shukar!
Admin

Post by Admin »

As RECEIVED

Had a wonderful Deedar in Dubai. Bapa was in a great and playful mood. Talked about education and making the place you choose to settle a part of your life and it, yours.

He talked about Islam being a religion of peace and we shouldn’t forget that.

He’s looking forward to working with the UAE govt to help the ummah and others wherever they are in the world.

He also made us promise to send his blessing to all family and friends around the world. When he asked us to promise him we would, the Jamat mumbled. He then raised his voice, gestured with his hands and with a very big smile asked us once again to promise, because he couldn’t hear us the first time, so the jamat obliged and screamed it out.

Mubaraki to all.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

As received...

Gist of Gujarat Mehmani today

Noor Allah Noor. It was a blessing today to sit in the second row right sight of stage with a clear view of mowla next to all the amaldars in Ahmedabad. Mowla was very happy n first things that mowla said was my dear spiritual children n the blessings for happiness n mushkil aasan followed. Mowla said these blessings r for you n each one of your family members n jamat weather they r present here or not.
Mowla than thanked the government for there kindness, respect n invitation.
Mowla further gave Dua Ashish for mushkil aasaan, to stay blessed with din n be blessed in duniya, mowla blessed for the fulfillment of all wishes that jamat made today, mowla stressed on education, mowla said each one from the jamat should be educated that will make Jamat n institute strong of this generation n the generations to come. Mowla stressed that life itself is a process of educating one self.
Mowla said be generous, be kind be humble, mowla emphasised to guide people in difficulty, mowla said it's not always that jamat are in difficulties coz of there deeds but many a times they r in difficulties coz of circumstances, so be generous, help them guide them. Mowla also said that if people are migrating to other countries they should be supported by home country jamat, the migrating country jamat n institutions,
Mowla also gave blessings for good health, prosperity, unity. Mowla said that are faith is of ethics n our principles are of generosity n brotherhood, mowla said that we should live in brotherhood, mowla said this jamat is in brotherhood n that all world jamat should live in brotherhood .
Mowla accepted Gujarat jamat mahamanies, n after kriyas before living mowla came back to Mike n said " I asked MS do you want me to address jamat on any issues n said MS said no mowla give us more blessing n mowla blesses us all individually n families n janata with lots of blessings for happiness, mushkil aasaan, fulfillment of all wishes, strong din n duniya, prosperity n khanawadans.
On gate before sitting in his Scorpio car mowla said to MS covey to my jamat that I m very happy.

It was a the day of blessings n duaashish. I convey his farmans n blessings to all my family n jamat. Shukhar Mowla. Be blessed always aameen.
Admin

Post by Admin »

n Hyderabad mehmani
Mhi said
Be my 'DAIS' tonite
Give my special blessings to your family and jamat for happiness, unity and strength on Siratal Mustaqim.
Imam gave special blessings for success in education to all the students for their exams.
He laughed and made jamat laugh by cracking jokes on exams.
He said live life in an ethical manner.
He said I entrust my institutions for best practices in work.
And he gave his special blessings for all the Ruhani members of the family....
Shukr Mowla...
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED:

Mumbai Farman
MHI
Said
I pray all your problems go away
All your problems go away and they never come back
Everything u wish comes true
Life has some good surprises and not so good so good surprises
I wish the good suriprzes are welcome
Be united , Be kind where kindness is needed
Strong where strength is needed
Stay true to your faith
Whatever it maybe
Find happiness in your faith
Devote time for your spiritual life
Anytime in the day
No fixed time
Be it day or night
Call upon the name of allah
Submit to the will of God
Call upon the name of the prophet
Keep your tasbih keep your tasbih
( by showing the action )
May your children be blessed with success
All your mushkil Asan
Prayers for the deceased souls
That they may rest in eternal peace
The gift that was given to him
Be multiplied a 1000 times in your life
He will keep it on his desk
( was a box of Islamic art )
And remember the India jamat
To each and everyone, To your families
He gave blessings for mushkilasan
He said I hope I’m not forgetting anything to say
And then left
But the president then told him
And he walked back up on the stage
He then said now u know what authority your president has
He then did all the mehemani
( blessed the food and the holy water)
Again gave blessings
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Mowla gave lots of blessings to Jamat and family .

Mowla gave blessings for mush kil asan and for all the problems and I pray that your problems will never comeback forever.
Best blessings once again .

My gratitude to Government and Various organization.
This visit is a very happy and creative visit.
Wherever I travel the institutions are working well.
More Blessings
Life reserves surprises, some are welcome and some are not . My prayers that all have welcome surprises.
Mushkil asaaan for all Jamat
Individual has physical body and soul. Think about faith at various times of day and night .
Whenever you think about faith that is a blessing . Think of faith at all time . Take your tasbih and call the name of Mohamed, Allah, Ali . That will bring you spiritual happiness on ongoing basis . That is submission . Keep faith with you all the time . Prayers for Spiritual success for courage , for brotherhood worldwide.

He said we are all brothers worldwide no one should feel alone there are thousands of brothers and we are all together and on top of that i am with you .

This visit was a happy visit .

Be generous where Generosity is required , be strong were strength is required , be helpful where help is required . Be kind were kindness is required .

Before ending the Farman Mowla says mukhi always reminds me something or the other that I have forgotten this time I am not going to give him a chance ...Mowla gave lots of blessings to volunteers and he mentioned to all others “ Others includes everyone i am not naming .”

After he sat back and discussed with Mukhi he came back and gave lots of blessings to Roohani.

He took the stairs down and President stopped him and he came back and jokingly said now you know the authority of your president !!

Then mehmanis were offered by different Mukhi’s and nazrana was offered . Mowla blessed 1000 times in return to india Jamat and worldwide Jamat .

Then gift was presented to Mowla he said he will keep on his desk in his Office and every time he sees it he will remember India Jamat .

He sent the message through Mk’s he as very very happy with India Jamat and visit and told to play Dandiya
Admin

Post by Admin »

1 March 2018 - Mumbay Taj Hotel

A candid audio testimony in English by a sewadhary volunteer who came to help in one of the many task surrounding the visit of the Imam

Click for audio file in m4a format (not in mp3)

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/2018-0 ... ay-taj.m4a
Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

1 March 2018 - Mowlana Hazar Imam gave didar tot he Mumbai and surrounding Jamat. About a thousand Ismailis from Iran also attended.

When leaving, Mowlana Hazar Imam opened his window and waved to about 1,500 murids waiting outside he Darbar area.

Here is the video:

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/vid-20 ... wa0044.mp4

Admin

Post by Admin »

Video Testimony [English and Hindi] of Mukhi Saheb about his interaction with Mowlana Hazar Imam at the Ahmadabad Didar.

February 28, 2018

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/vid-20 ... wa0033.mp4

Admin

Post by Admin »

There will be around 1000 ismaili from IRAN coming to India for deedar. Some of them arrived today. Accomodation made available for them at Delta Garden Mira Rd.(earlier known as Janta tabela)

-------

Ya Ali madad and darbar Mubarak to all ismailies in western india region(mumbai) with approx 40,000 jamat and 1000 Iranian ismailies and some Afghan ismailies.
It was very unique happy and joyous darbar for the 10th day and last of india visit of mawlana hazar imam
We all gathered from different areas like pune, goa,vapi,North ,south and central mumbai started from bus since 4am in the morning to reach darbar in mumbai as earliest as we can,jamat was keep coming till 2pm and we thought mawla will arrive at 4pm but during Intezari we got announcement tht hazar imam has left hotel to reach darbar.He arruved at 330pm,jamat became silent and started salwat and we thought imam will not be able to walk tht long but He was absolutely fine and In good health Shukhar and He took long rounds to see all jamat including Iranian jamat most of them were doing deedar first time in their life.
Beautiful tilawat done by Afghan student,followed by ginan and zikr and loyalty address by President.
Hazar imam did farman and hazar imam was very happy and He gave dua ashish tht whatever difficulties u facing should resolved now and never come back in ur life..
He said life gives surprises and some are welcome some are not I pray tht life always gives u welcome surprises...
He then stressed on faith,think abt faith everyday in ur life Thts the only way of getting happiness in ur life,when u just give a thought to faith is a blessing and always carry faith in ur heart,he emphasised to keep tasbih and say ya Allah ya muhammad and Hazrat Ali.
He also mentioned something unique in the farman to help our brothers and sisters who are isolated (tajik Afghan syrian Iranian jamat)show them kindness be generous be helpful so tht they think they hv many Ismaili brothers and sister's,
Lastly he gave us dua ashish tht all your wishes come true and He said I'm very happy with Indian jamat and enjoy this day with dandiya raas
Hazar imam was with us for an hr.
Today I hv prayed to Hazar imam for our syrian tajik and Afghan jamat for deedar and all ismaili brothers and sisters who are in difficulty
Mubarak once again because mawla has showered His blessings to us.

------------------

Hindu Samaj Welcoming Badodar Jamatkhana Mukhi Saheb, Kamasiya Saheb and all jamat ( Samaiya by Hindu Samaj)

Didar pachhi Badodar jamatkhana na Mukhi Saheb, Kamadiya Saheb ane sarve jamat ne avkarti Hindu Samaj ( Samaiya Hindu Samaj Tarafthi)😇

-------

Mowla gave lots of blessings to Jamat and family .

Mowla gave blessings for mush kil asan and for all the problems and I pray that your problems will never comeback forever.
Best blessings once again .

My gratitude to Government and Various organization.
This visit is a very happy and creative visit.
Wherever I travel the institutions are working well.
More Blessings
Life reserves surprises, some are welcome and some are not . My prayers that all have welcome surprises.
Mushkil asaaan for all Jamat
Individual has physical body and soul. Think about faith at various times of day and night .
Whenever you think about faith that is a blessing . Think of faith at all time . Take your tasbih and call the name of Mohamed, Allah, Ali . That will bring you spiritual happiness on ongoing basis . That is submission . Keep faith with you all the time . Prayers for Spiritual success for courage , for brotherhood worldwide.

He said we are all brothers worldwide no one should feel alone there are thousands of brothers and we are all together and on top of that i am with you .

This visit was a happy visit .

Be generous where Generosity is required , be strong were strength is required , be helpful where help is required . Be kind were kindness is required .

Before ending the Farman Mowla says mukhi always reminds me something or the other that I have forgotten this time I am not going to give him a chance ...Mowla gave lots of blessings to volunteers and he mentioned to all others “ Others includes everyone i am not naming .”

After he sat back and discussed with Mukhi he came back and gave lots of blessings to Roohani.

He took the stairs down and President stopped him and he came back and jokingly said now you know the authority of your president !!

Then mehmanis were offered by different Mukhi’s and nazrana was offered . Mowla blessed 1000 times in return to india Jamat and worldwide Jamat .

Then gift was presented to Mowla he said he will keep on his desk in his Office and every time he sees it he will remember India Jamat .

He sent the message through Mk’s he as very very happy with India Jamat and visit and told to play Dandiya
One click away from your upgraded Inbox
Admin

Post by Admin »

This is from one of the volunteer from Vancouver working with AKDN, I believe in Delhi. A letter she wrote to her family/friends:
Dear Family and Friends!
I wanted to share my experience of the India Mulaqat on Tuesday February 27th in Hyderabad where I attended with the Delhi Jamat and others from surrounding areas.

The Mulaqat took place at Nizam college in what looked like a general convention centre hall. Everything was extremely well organized, from the numerous signs on the roads pointing towards the venue, to the survival snack box we got on our way inside the hall. There were volunteers everywhere, greeting us with huge smiles on their faces despite the hot day and large volume of people. I also loved their attire of all white with the women wearing a colourful duppata or a turquoise diamond jubilee themed one.

There must have been at least 15,000 people there. I watched people walk in, especially the large Afghan Jamat who all sat at the front (as they should). I don’t know if you know this but India is usually the first stop for the Afghan Jamat as they try to get residency in Canada (and by stop I mean anywhere from 6 months to 3 years). There are 2000 of them in Delhi, all of whom took the train to Hyderabad (at least a 30 hour journey each way). Talk about dedication!

What’s nice about going to Jamatkhana in India and attending this Mulaqat is that the language, ginans and sequence of events are roughly the same as in Canada. Of course, the main difference is that I was missing all of you! But there were some suitable substitutes. I sat next to a young girl maybe slightly younger than me (who’s Gujarati I could not understand), a cheery bapa who God knows how he sat on the floor as I did for 7 hours and never complained, a family of four with happy smiling children and a fellow Canadian living in Delhi whom I traveled to Hyderabad with and kindly let me tag along to Mulaqat with his family.

I swear from the moment Hazar Imam walked in to the hall, he did not stop smiling until the recitations started. After this and the Mehmani, he said:

- He expressed much gratitude to the India government for a well organized visit
- He said that we were all his Dai’s, messengers of the Imam, and that we had to take back to our families and Jamats his blessings and wishes for their happiness and staying on Surat al Mustaqeem
- Then he talked about ethics in everything we do and especially in our institutions, we all have the option to follow what’s right and wrong
- He talked about best practices in everything we do (in our ECD centers, institutions so that other countries and governments can learn from us, education, best practice in our own health even)
- He sat down and then came back and said he asked Mukhi if there were any problems he should know about, and the Mukhi said the Jamat has asked for blessings for the Ruhani members, and then he gave special prayers for them
- Then he addressed the students and said he knew exams were coming. He said how much he hated the night before an exam and he never knew what to do with his time, what to learn, what to forget, what to invent! He said students are good at inventing things as he once did too
- He wanted them to remember that even if you fail in exams, you do not fail in life. But you should still aim for 110%. Which isn’t possible, so 100% will have to do!
- He said don’t go to bed late, or you will surely be sleeping in the exam, just as he slept through many exams
- He said how when he found out he was to be the Imam, he was still in college and he had to take a year and a half off to visit the Jamats around the world, but this gave him insight in to what he needed to get out of his education and he went back to finish his degree
- He said something about how he could never be an academic but for those who are, its wonderful and they should teach others
- He finished off by saying how education is lifelong and teachers are very important as he has always said before

His smile, voice, facial expressions and hand gestures were the biggest I’ve ever seen. He wasn’t serious at all; it was as if he just wanted to laugh and make jokes and tell us more about his life, while still providing some important pieces of guidance. I thought it was incredible how he spent most of his time relating to the students in the room (and there were a lot of them!) and letting them know he empathizes with them and he’s been there. (This made me think of one of the Ismaili students I teach English to in Delhi who told me no matter how hard she studies she never seems to do well in her exams and therefore does not want to talk about anything career-related with me. Hopefully knowing the Imam once fell asleep in exams at her age gave her some confidence!)

It was a magical day as it usually is, and the bapa next to me topped it all off by waving to the screen at Hazar Imam's car leaving the premises.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

*Where were you seated?*
*This touched my heart *

First of all Mubaraki to everyone for the wonderful Deedar we all were blessed with. MHI was so happy when he was with us and praised the arrangements and the volunteers for their exemplary service. We are fortunate to have received so many blessings from Imam and experience this wonderful occasion of Diamond Jubilee.

While there has been much excitement in the Jamat with members wishing each other Mubaraki for the Deedar, there has been one trend that seems inappropriate. Most of us asking the other, "Where were you seated?" Some of us boasting as to being right beside the red carpet and some unhappy at being way behind. There's one thing that really needs to be understood here is that it really does not matter where we were seated. We were all in the same pandol/hall as our beloved Hazar Imam, is that not enough? The Noor of our Imam spreads in all directions to every corner of the pandol to each and every individual sitting there no matter how near or far. It is something that that needs to be felt from the heart. It really does not matter how close or far we were that day. The presence and love of Imam is felt in the heart and there it should remain, as Imam always says while departing that though he is leaving us physically, he is always there with us. Take you tasbee and recite the names of our prophets and feel Imam's presence around you and in your heart and indeed you will find that he has never left us.

A couple of examples to reiterate the above words. The Friday after Deedar I left Jamatkhana and was wearing my shoes outside near a bench. Suddenly I felt someone's feet hit mine, as I turned around I saw an old man wearing dark glasses sitting there. I realised he could not see and I sat beside him. As he searched with his hands for the one whom he had accidentally hit I held his hand and told him it was me. "I am sorry son, I am blind and cannot see", he said. "It's OK uncle", I said, "Mubaraki for the Deedar like". "Mubaraki to you too", he said, "it was such a wonderful Deedar and such an enriching experience it was. Though I cannot see, I could feel the presence of Bappa and I could not have asked for more". I had tears in my eyes since here we are asking /boasting / feeling sad about where we were seated and here is a man who has actually experienced the Deedar by feeling the presence of our dear Hazar Imam.

We all know the senior citizens were sitting right at the back of the pandol on their chairs. Ask any senior citizen and they will say they had a wonderful and enriching Deedar. Were they not too far from Hazar Imam? Yet if they feel that they had a great experience, they are the ones who truly benefited from the Deedar and who truly understood the meaning of it.

The volunteers too were mostly all sitting at the back of the pandol. It really did not matter whether we were close or far from the red carpet. What mattered was that we did Seva and were there in the presence of Imam and when he gave special blessings to the volunteers, regardless of where we were sitting, all the volunteers would have felt a deep sense of satisfaction.

Let us not ask the question of seating position again. It doesn't matter where we were seated, what matters is that have we given Imam and his Noor a seat in our heart? Let us just cherish the great times we have been fortunate to witness. Let us follow the Farmans of Mawlana Hazar Imam as much as we can and feel his presence in our hearts always. Aameen.
Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote: Let us not ask the question of seating position again. It doesn't matter where we were seated, what matters is that have we given Imam and his Noor a seat in our heart? Let us just cherish the great times we have been fortunate to witness. Let us follow the Farmans of Mawlana Hazar Imam as much as we can and feel his presence in our hearts always. Aameen.
Not only it does not matter in which part of the hall you were seated, but it does not matter in which of the worlds you were present. On such occasions the Imam remembers all his spiritual children and blesses them all whether in this world or in the astral world as ruhanis.

I always consider myself as being part of the Darbar regardless of where it happens.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

It is with utmost humility that I have the opportunity and privilege to share some of the messages from MHI's visit from earlier today in Atlanta on March 14, 2018.

The anticipated time of arrival for MHI was 420PM; he arrived promptly at 415PM.

As he began his farman, his first message to the jamat present was that when they are in contact with their families and jamat, 'here or abroad, give them my strong blessings, strong blessings, very strong blessings'.
He said that he received a very warm welcome from State authorities, City and other officials. (He mentioned this again when he came back up again to speak to the Jamat). He said we have to give back, do more in the communities that we live in. Build bridges. He said that we have to leverage and trampoline our efforts.

He continued his farman by saying that his murids in the US are living in the leading knowledge society and that they should take the knowledge from here and share it with their families and jamat in the developing countries. He mentioned that knowledge has played a very important role in our history and that we (ismailis) premiated knowledge. He then carried on and mentioned that as we are living in the world’s leading knowledge society, we should take that knowledge and make it our own and share it in our brotherhood so that our global jamat is an important component of the global knowledge society.

MHI continued and said for families to come together across the globe, amongst different branches of the family and between multiple generations to conduct their professional and business activities so that we can have a "Solid foundation for the future, solid foundation…solid". He then said "I think we have a word in our language for solid...MAZBOOT, MAZBOOT" (he said mazboot while making fists with both hands).

MHI continued to say that on such occasions, there are several volunteers that come together to serve. He specifically pointed out two duty positions and continued "volunteers serving water to the jamat when they need it, and the transportation team bringing the jamat from one location to another...and when they serve, I am thinking of them and I am proud of them". As Mowla finished saying "proud of them", the mic screeched to which MHI jokingly said "and this is the country of technology?....I will continue talking normally, but if the mic does not work - it's not my fault".
Mowla then said 'people often ask why I make my jamat laugh? But what does a father do when he is with his children? He makes them laugh and laughter is happiness. Happiness plays an important role in our faith. It is not for 2 or 3 people to be happy on the side (while making hand gestures of clustered groups); it is for the whole jamat. So tell your jamats that I am very happy.

He then gave lots of dua for dini and worldly matters, lots of other blessings, and for sir at ul mustaqim (while putting his hands up to make a straight path gesture).
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Atlanta morning Deedar

We had ours this morning! It was amazing! The Imam spoke about being thoughtful of where we live and when we move to new places, we should be leaders of that community. He also spoke about taking care of our families in all facets from their education to their faith. He was so happy and was joking around with everyone. He said that as our spiritual father, he should be making us laugh and keeping us happy. It was a wonderful experience! We definitely kept all of you in our thoughts.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Mulakat de hazar imam à Atlanta aujourd'hui

Tour d’abord Hazar Imam nous a demandé de transmettre ses bénédictions à toute la famille. Il l’a répété plusieurs fois. Ensuite il a parlé de déménager. Il a dit si vous voulez un jour déménager, faites le avec beaucoup de prudence et de sagesse. Sagesse et réflexion. Il a répété ça 5 fois, et en rigolant la dernière fois. En y réfléchissant correctement. Il a ensuite parlé d’éducation. Il a dit qu’il aimerait que les jeunes, où qu’ils soient dans le monde, soient les leaders de demain. Il aimerait que nous laissions quelque chose aux générations futures. Que nous construisions quelque chose, afin de le transmettre à ceux qui viennent après. Il s’est rassis, et est revenu au micro et a donné ses spéciales, spéciales bénédictions pour tous les membres ruhanis. Il nous a dit qu’il sait que l’on a tous perdu un être cher, et qu’il leur donne ses bénédictions. Il a répété à maintes reprises à quel point il était heureux d’être là. Il a dit qu’il espère partager sa joie et son bonheur aujourd’hui car il est comme un père heureux de voir ses enfants. Il a dit qu’il espère que chaque famille ait autant de bonheur. Il prie également pour l’unité dans la famille, sirat al mustaqim. Il a dit qu’il aimerait faire des blagues car il a l’impression de voir ses enfants et de rigoler avec eux. Et en repartant, il est passé vraiment tout près de Deepal et moi. Deux personnes étaient à notre gauche. Et on le voyait très, très bien. On était 10 000 aujourd’hui. Tout s’est très bien passé.

--------

As received Atlanta Deedar Bapa was very very very happy. He conveyed his “STRONG BLESSINGS, STRONG BLESSINGS, STRONG BLESSINGS” for your family and for your Jamats. He said that we are the world leaders in the knowledge society and it is our duty to take our knowledge and share it with the developing world. Share your knowledge with everyone. If there are brothers and sisters who are facing temporary hardships, help them. He then gave lots of blessing to the volunteers (those driving shuttles and passing out water) and said I am very PROUD (as he said the word Proud the mic echoed very loudly which startled him) he then joked about the the imperfections of technology even in the technological center of the world. He then made lots of jokes which the jamat joyously shared in laughter. He then said we should always smile and share laughter. It makes him very happy which his spiritual children are smiling and laughing. He then gave more dua ashish for good health, happiness, long life, mushkil aasan. He thanked the leaders and city officials again for their kindness towards him.

Lots and lots of Mubarkis to you all! Ameen
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

VIDEO TESTIMONY - ATLANTA DIDAR

CLICK LINK HERE:

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/2018-0 ... stmony.mp4

Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

So mum and Sahera came back from Rajkot yesterday. She had to finish some of Mamas rites. Whilst there they were not allowed in the deedar but could sit in another Hall outside.

A young girl of 22 took her grandfather for madan chanta. She pushes her grandfather on the wheelchair right to Mowla. Mowla performed the chanta. The young girl turned around and a
Started to walk. Mowla told one or the volunteers to call her back. Mowla told her he wants to give her madan chanta. So she took it really happy.

The Jamat in the hall were all amazed and talked about how lucky this young lady was. She went home really happy. The Following morning never woke.

Shukar allhumdulliah. Very sad for the parents but for her how lucky. Could not have a more blessed way to leave the world..Allah's will. Life is too short. We must all think of our actions everyday because we might not have the time to rectify them. Have a blessed day dear family.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

As received...

....YM : ATLANTA : As Received : [16/03 10:17 am] : YAM,
Muneerah here
So I attended the morning mulakaat. Hazar Imam began his Farman by saying that when you build your future in a new country any new country live "thoughtfully and wisely, thoughtfully and wisely, thoughtfully and wisely" he went on to say something like "I think I have made my point (again he said) live thoughtfully and wisely" he said to invest in your children's education, to be leaders in society , live prudently, save for future generation. He gave lot of dua for ease of "spiritual" difficulties . Teach your kids about faith he further explained why? because faith teaches you values in life.

[16/03 10:17 am] : HI face was beaming and he was extremely happy he said , he was very very happy . He said look at me I am so happy I want you to be happy too. He said "you take my happiness" the jamat gasped with face to mouth and was crying profusely. I will never forget this.
Nuseri_1

Post by Nuseri_1 »

Ya Ali Madad:
The testimony of a attendee/ witness of the Maadhan ceremony and 22 years old girl.This incident is to throughally checked with Girls name/ etc.p properly documented.
It should be quoted by Alwaez as current events How ALI assert his TRUE status in different ways.
IMAAN on ALI is the BEST asset a person can have on this earth ,if the life is understand as Soul going thru 1000 life cycles exam,trails and tribulations.
Admin

Post by Admin »

As received....
We just got back from Mehmani and are sharing our experience with you. We have paraphrased and may have messed up the sequence and chronology - but here is our best shot:

Hazar Imam started with blessings for peace, happiness, economic health. Then, he spoke about the Muslim perspective on Islam and how we pursue education to better understand Allah's creation first and foremost - which is different from Non-Muslims. But this not in conflict with pursuing education to better your quality of life. He said the younger generation here has access to education and that is important. He also spoke about understanding the meaning behind our faith. As an example, he mentioned the phrase "Qul-Allah Ahad" and asked if anyone knew what the word "Qul" meant. He paused and said "Good - I saw one hand up" jokingly. More of us put our hand up but he went on to explain that it meant "Say". But who is being told to "say"? He explained that it was Allah telling the Prophet Muhammad to "say" his message to the people - so it was important to understand the meaning and context behind our Dua and Prayers. He also reminded us to take our Tasbhi during the day - when we are alone, outside of congregation. He also gave blessings to have lives of peace and happiness and that all our difficulties are resolved in way that we want them to be.

Then Hazar Imam went to sit down and spoke to the Mukhi.

He came back up and expressed that at these Mehmanis the Mukhi is guiding the Imam and he is happy to be guided! We all laughed at that. He gave blessings to all the Ruhani in the Jamat and that they have Eternal Peace and Rest and Happiness. He then asked us to send his blessings to all of our families and Jamats and asked us if we knew what a Dai was - we murmured "yes". And if we knew the history of the Dais and Imam - we murmured "yes". And how the Dais would travel and spread the message of the Imam - we murmured "yes". So he said "Good" and that it was his wish that his whole Jamat becomes his Dais. He also gave blessings for the Volunteers - they are his pride, his Happiness and he gave Warm blessings. Very very very warm blessings - after he repeated it a few times he said something like "Good, I think you get it now".

He went back to sit down but didnt actually sit in the chair and turned back around and came to the mic - making us laugh again and saying that the Mukhi was guiding him again and joked "Even the Imam is guided by the Mukhi" and that he liked that. He gave blessings for the Ruhani of the Jamat for eternal peace and happiness - but this time for all of the previous generations as well. Then he talked about students and academics and he said that Academia is important but it's not everything - you can learn through hard work and integrity and that if there are members in the Jamat who are not educated academically not to feel bad because they can achieve education in these other ways. Now more than ever we have access to lifelong education and should use it. He then joked that even he is continuing his education but held up his finger and said he would not tell us the book he's reading. We all laughed and then he told us, more conversationally, that when he was younger, he used to like cowboy magazines and would share them with His family. He said it was great to laugh and smile together.

He said that He knows that this Jamat has come together from all around the world and he asked us to send our blessing to our Families and Jamats back home. He gave blessings for the students and that their education and it is His hope that educating the Jamat all over the world will bring up our Jamat for decades and decades to come - He let the impact of those words and happiness of the Jamat sink in. He gave special blessings again to Volunteers and that they are his LINK to the Jamat and the reason the Imam can be so close to the Jamat for these ceremonies so He congratulated them and gave them Mubaraki and special blessings. Ameen