USA Padhramni

All of the Didars and activities related to Diamond Jubilee of H.H. The Aga Khan IV
Admin

USA Padhramni

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED:

Please be informed that announcement was made by LIF and USA Council in all USA Jamatkhanas on the occasion of Chandraat on Friday February 16th, 2018

We offers mubaraki to the entire Jamat of USA on the special occasion of Mawlana Hazar Imam's Diamond Jubilee visit during month of March.. Date will b announced later on..

Mawlana Hazar Imam will conduct State work, Institutional and Jamati ceremonies (Baitul Khayal, Mahadan and Mehmani) and grant a Diamond Jubilee Darbar for the Jamat.

We offer wishes for a successful visit and for the happiness of the Imam and the entire USA Jamat.

With humble shukhrana we offer our prayers that May Imam grant us all Zaheri and Batini Deedar... Aameen
Admin

Post by Admin »

As RECEIVED

UNCHECQUED

Dont know if rumours only
Sending as received
Tentative date March 10 or 11 for Houston. Second city Atlanta. No Darbaar only Mulaqaat unless HI changes the program and "Kaam kaaj". Three day program in Houston for KK including Maadan ka Chanta and Isme Aazam and probably two days for mulaqaat for the huge Jamat. Venues are NRG and George R Brown convention center. Yes rodeo will still be going on but that will not affect us. No dinner and dandiya at either venues.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

YAM all,

Mubaraki!! Dates for MHI's visit were announced today.

MHI arrives on 13th and mulaquat will be in Atlanta from 14-17 and 19-22 in Texas.

Florida, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West regions will be going to Atlanta.

Central, Southwest and neighboring regions will be going to Houston.

Shukar for the blessings.

Thanks
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

MHI Jamati Mehmanis and I/A-Bol and Madhan Chanta in Houston Texas
JK::
Plano 20th
Beaumont- 20th
Austin- 20th
College Station-20th
San Antonio-20th
Dallas HQ 21
Mid cities 21
TRicities 21
Oklahoma 21
Albuquerque 21
Little Rock 21
Waco 21
Houston HQ- 21st
Houston Clearlake- 21st
Houston North-21st
Katy-21st
Houston principal 22nd
Sugar land 22nd

Mubaraki

The venue for the Miami Jamat has been changed to Houston. Mehmani date is the March 20th.

The other 4 centers in Florida, that is, Orlando, Tampa, Ft Lauderdale and Ocala will be traveling to Atlanta as announced earlier and our mehmani date is the March 15th.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Travel Discounts for Jamati Members

For the benefit of the Jamat traveling to Mulaqat cities, airfare and car rental discounts have been negotiated with various U.S. airlines and car rental agencies. The Jamat is encouraged to research all travel options appropriate for their situation, and make reservations accordingly.

More...
https://the.ismaili/usa/travel-discounts-jamati-members
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Welcome to Atlanta

Information for Jamati members visiting Atlanta for the USA 2018 Mulaqat

https://the.ismaili/usa/welcome-atlanta
irfan7860

Post by irfan7860 »

USA council should be very ashamed of them selves. They have put many ismailis at difficulty. Many jamati members cant make it to the mulaqat because they have given very short notice. During the Golden jubliee we were told that mowla was coming almost 2 months in advance.. we were told in feburary and the darbar was in april. Forget about all this they have put many of the local jamats in difficult situation. Many members of the jamat want to take bol in atlanta but these idiots of council members wont release bol dates. They have the audacity to tell jamati members to be flexible. How much flexibility do you demand? Most of the jamati members need to give 2 week advance notice. Now only thirteen days left. Not only do they have the audacity to say this they have a bigger audacity to suggest that the jamati member take off all 5 days. Do they not realize not all jobs are willing to give that and that many people dont have paid time off. Shame on the USA council. This was supposed to be a happy occasion and instead its a stressful occasion
Admin

Post by Admin »

Preparation to welcome H.H. The Aga Khan in USA in March 2018 on the occasion of his Diamond Jubilee.

H.H. The Aga Khan, Mowlana Hazar Imam, is expected to give Didar to his community soon in USA.
March 13: Arrival in USA
March 14-17 Atlanta
March 19-22 Houson
Dates may switch a couple of days.

agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

What about the didar for California, Nevada and Arizona jamats?
Admin

Post by Admin »

[/img]
Admin

Post by Admin »

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Mawlana Hazar Imam's Diamond Jubilee USA Visit March 2018 - Welcome, Tribute & Intezari Ginan

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5rM3w ... e=youtu.be
Admin

Post by Admin »

USA Diamond Jubilee visit programs of kam kaj.

Admin

Post by Admin »

2018, March 13

Mowlana Hazar Imam is expected in Atlanta around 6pm today for his Diamond Jubilee USA visit to met his community starting from March 14th in Atlanta and ending visit in Houston on March 22nd.

On Navroz 21March 2018, Mowlana Hazar Imam will give Mulaqats to his USA Jamat in Houston.

Will Houston Ismaili Jamat make this the biggest Navroz & Jubilee celebrations of our time? Will bureaucracy overtake the voice of the heart?
Admin

Post by Admin »

H.H. The Aga Khan arrived in Atlanta for the begining of his USA Diamond Jubilee visit on 13th of March 2018 around 6pm and was welcomed by Government leaders and Jamati leaders.

agakhani_1

Houston mayor welcoming address on Agakhan

Post by agakhani_1 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Dgsgbhn5Q

16 Mar 2018 Diamond Jubilee welcome message from Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston #USAVisit

http://abc13.com/religion/the-aga-khan- ... y/3225075/
agakhani_1

Agakhan arrives in Houston

Post by agakhani_1 »

Congratulations Texaan Jamats:
Finally : MHI is in Houston, Texas

http://abc13.com/religion/aga-khan-arri ... t/3231982/

https://www.dallasnews.com/life/faith/2 ... s-faithful

Many Mubaraki to Texan Jamats we all have nice and memorable Didar in our lives.. :lol:

Admin,
MHI will with some ( not all) Ismaili jamats on Navroz day but as per my knowledge there is no special arrangement made for Navroz Day to make this historical visit memorable on Navroz day in Houston Texas.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Jamat arrives in Houston for Diamond Jubilee Mulaqat

Over the last few days, volunteers have been ready at information and registration booths at the George R. Brown Convention Center to welcome Jamati members travelling to Houston for Mawlana Hazar Imam's historic visit.

Eight-year-old Aayan Parpia of the Greater Dallas Jamat expressed how excited he was for his first Mulaqat: “I haven’t done this before so I’m happy that I get to see [Hazar Imam]. I’ve been wanting to see him for a long time. I’ve been dreaming about it... It’s going to be the best day.”

Over the last few weeks, the Jamat has enthusiastically attended special preparatory sessions for Hazar Imam’s Diamond Jubilee visit to the United States. Topics such as site orientation, educational seminars on the significance of Mulaqat and Mehmani, and what to expect on the special day were designed to equip the Jamat with resources they might need to ensure a memorable experience.

“We had a lot of informational sessions, orientations, and trainings. The direction of all the volunteers was phenomenal. I had no trouble finding my way,” said Nasrullah Khimani of Little Rock, Arkansas.

While the local Houston Jamat is quite large in numbers, thousands of Jamati members have travelled to the city via car, bus, and plane from all corners of the country. The Diamond Jubilee Call Center volunteers and hundreds of on-site Jamati volunteers have provided supplemental support for all Mulaqat-related concerns, and have served as a general information portal for visit-related questions.

Asma Bhaidani, Operations Lead for the Diamond Jubilee Call Center in Houston, noted that the line became active in December and has taken over 18,000 calls to date.

“While we did not necessarily have the answers to all the questions we received, our work gave us the opportunity to touch each individual struggling with any issue and escalate them to the Command Center which helped us get the answers,” said Bhaidani. “And I think our attention to each Jamati member has been impactful on the Jamati experience,” she added.

In addition to the call center, hundreds, if not thousands of volunteers from areas such as transportation, hospitality, stage construction, and registration have been working around the clock to ensure a smooth experience for members of the Jamat during the USA Mulaqat.

With Mawlana Hazar Imam’s visit, there is palpable excitement in the air; the Jamat is looking forward to seeing the Imam again in the United States after 10 years — or, like Aayan, for the very first time.

https://the.ismaili/diamond-jubilee/jam ... ee-mulaqat
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailb ... MailNorrin

Above is the signboard in Sugar Land, Texas near airport where MHI's plane was landed and departed.

This signboard is flashing alternatively before MHI's visit in Houston, Texas but it has been not removed yet even after 2 days of MHI's departure.

This photo has been taken by me on 3/25/2018 4.00 P.M.
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Does not work!
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Admin & Kbhai,
I am sorry that you can not open that photo.
agakhani_78660@yahoo.com is my e-mail address I can forwarded that photo and I think it will easy for me since I do not know how to upload that photo in Ismaili.net.
Sorry for any inconveneience you may have to face!

please put _ between agakhani and 78660
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Mawlana Hazar Imam’s Visits Houston Texas DJ Mulaqat 2018

Video (23 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kanTIirp3Ek