God and Atom

Discussion on doctrinal issues
FayyazValani2017

God and Atom

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad , Want feedback on this statement that arise in mind today

Nowadays Atheist ask a very illogical question .
They ask for proof of God .
But they should know , that take example of an atom .
No one has ever seen it , but we can see its final product which are the compounds etc . If we havent seen an atom , does it mean Atom doesnt exist . If atom doesnt exist , where all the compounds come from? Same God does exist , and for a proof of existence he have given us this beautiful world :)
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
Nice take.
There can many examples from creation ,that can be given as example.
First how does one become atheist ?
They are well educated to be convinced ,they would say that is science finding with existed like sun,water,etc and not by God.
Not all are totally athesist ,but many are spiritual athesist but non religious.
See Swami Vivekanand ( sprritual athesit) his messages can have comparism with hadith and Imam speeches.
People who educated are ABSOLUTELY FED UP of rituals and compulsion of religion anchored in the past.(bending for 1 hour daily, like 6 inch flowing beard).
They do not get any satisfactory answers for use of that So the best escape route is to become atheist so have no obligations.
In decades ahead spiritual athesist with cosmopolitan ethics will be early to adopt Sathpant ,As their core belief that God resides in heart and service to humanity is best what one person can do.They laugh at all religious physical acts.
any theory of creation may not impress ,but ONE thing definitely can,that they are told to meditate in name of ALI observe the refeclion of that in thier OWN educated mind and body ,so self belief can melllow but not any any type of example.
I am not fully aware ,Does DUST PARTICLE has any life ( any nucleus, atom,proton movement in it ?
FayyazValani2017

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad
Thank You for that information , i didnt knew anything like spiritual atheist exist And as far as i know everything is made up of atom . so everything will be having atoms .
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Keep squeezing and breaking an atom, the final result is Noor mentioned in Quran, and the Noor is the binding force of universe. By nature religion is embedded in every human being. Atheism is also a kind of religion. Believe in God is one side of religion and not believing is other side of religion.
Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a lot to discover. The majority of the universe in not constituted of atoms. There are particles and energies and matters and dimensions yet to be discovered.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:We have a lot to discover. The majority of the universe in not constituted of atoms. There are particles and energies and matters and dimensions yet to be discovered.
God created matter once. Totality of matter can not be decrease or increased. Matter is made up of atoms. If the majority of universe is not made up of only atoms then what kind of other matter exists in universe, can you name it.
Admin

Post by Admin »

God creates when he wishes, what he wishes and how he wishes. If man's intellect is allowed to discover few atoms in the universe, you should not become vain and proud because this is a very minute part of God's creation. Of course this i my opinion.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

THE TIMES 1980's

Science and religion

Paradoxes of physics and theology

What is light? What is matter? These are questions fundamental to a scientific understanding of the world. Or are they?

Certainly they are questions long known to have no simple answers. Indeed,a recently completed experiment goes so far as to indicate that they might have no answers at all.

If this interpretation is right, science is not what we thought it was; some might argue it has begun to look a little like theology.

Our story begins in the early part of this century. Light was discovered to have a dual nature. Some experiments pointed to it being a wave; others to it being made of particles. But that is odd: How can something be both a spread-out wave - like a succession of ripples on a pond - and at the same time a small solid particle - like a tiny billiard ball? The two descriptions appeared contradictory.

No way out of this dilemma could be found until Niels Bohr, the Danish physicist, came up with a remarkable suggestion. He claimed that science tells us nothing about the world as it is in itself - it does not answer questions of the form: "What is... ?" Instead, it tells us of the way we interact with the world.

Thus, concepts like "wave" and "particle" apply not to objects themselves (light or matter), but to how we interact with them. There are wave-like interactions and particle-like interactions, and that is all. It being physically impossible to perform both types of experiment at the same time, there is never a need to invoke both concepts simultaneously. So provided we stick to interactions, there is no paradox.

This article and more at:

FAITH AND SCIENCE

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=

The Wonder of Unknowing

We usually describe the world in terms of trees, mountains, rivers, clouds, cars, houses, people, and so on.

But a chemist could say: “No, this is not how things truly are! The world is basically composed of molecules which are ceaselessly combining one with another at random”.

However a physicist would reply: “Not at all! Reality is actually made up of intermingling fields of energy/matter where the dance of waves/particles takes place ceaselessly”.

Who is right? Who is wrong?

All of them are clearly mere conceptual descriptions that can just supply a relative view of reality.

We do not actually live in ‘reality’, but rather in a description of it, that is like a ‘bubble’ of concepts and words all around us, which in time builds up a fictitious view of ourselves and the world.

More...
https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/th ... a3ac270552
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Is Edison light or heavenly bodies light equivalent to Noor, or is atom equal to Noor particle. No doubt scientists have been trying hard to solve this mystery. There are various theories and these theories have kept changing, for example;

Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The word usually refers to visible light, which is visible to the human eye and is responsible for the sense of sight.

Light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which ranges from radio waves to gamma rays. Electromagnetic radiation waves, as their names suggest are fluctuations of electric and magnetic fields, which can transport energy from one location to another.

Gamma rays, X-rays, microwaves and radio waves are also light. Like all types of light, visible light is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons and exhibits properties of both waves and particles. This property is referred to as the wave–particle duality.

Light as "both a particle and a wave" has been proved, its essential theory was further evolved from electromagnetic into quantum mechanics. Einstein believed light is a particle (photon) and the flow of photons is a wave.
But photon is not matter.
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

Saturday, Apr 20, 2019

Albert Einstein’s letter rejecting God, religion set to go on sale at Christie’s in New York
Einstein wrote the infamous “God letter” to German philosopher Eric Gutkind in 1954 who had written a book called “Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt” that, apparently, Einstein did not like.
WORLD Updated: Dec 03, 2018 20:31 IST
Indo Asian News Service

Albert Einstein,Einstein’s letter,Einstein’s letter rejecting God

A handwritten letter from physicist Albert Einstein in which he explicitly rejected God and religion is set to be auctioned at Christie’s auction house in New York City on Tuesday for the second time since he wrote it a year before his death.

Einstein wrote the infamous “God letter” to German philosopher Eric Gutkind in 1954 who had written a book called “Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt” that, apparently, Einstein did not like.

His letter, written in German, caused a sensation when it first went public at an auction sale in 2008. The letter is now expected to sell for between $1 million and $1.5 million, according to a statement from Christie’s cited by the New York Times.

“The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish,” Einstein wrote.

“No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can (for me) change anything about this.”

He began his letter by praising Gutkind for sharing a common impulse of “striving for the improvement and refinement of existence”, but soon took issue with Gutkind’s religious ideals.

In the letter, Einstein turned a critical eye towards his own Jewish identity, specifically questioning the assertion that Jews were “chosen people”.

“The Jewish people to whom I gladly belong, and in whose mentality I feel profoundly anchored, still for me does not have any different kind of dignity from all other peoples,” he wrote.

“As far as my experience goes, they are in fact no better than other human groups, even if they are protected from the worst excesses by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot perceive anything ‘chosen’ about them.”

The God letter seems to outline Einstein’s view of formal religion and the idea of a God who plays an active part in everyday life, answering individual prayers.

“He did not believe in a God who went around choosing favourite sports teams or people,” said Walter Isaacson, the author of the 2007 biography “Einstein”.

But according to experts, at other times Einstein described himself as “not an atheist” and the letter does not annul the seemingly spiritual characteristics of his thinking.

First Published: Dec 03, 2018 20:30 IST

/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/alber ... rif2N.html
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The link to the above article is:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-ne ... rif2N.html

The article below contradicts the article

How Einstein Reconciled Religion to Science

Excerpt:

It is no wonder why, for decades, Einstein’s views on religion became muddled in the popular imagination: The inconsistency is clear. Here, God means one thing; over there, another. Just going off his letter to Gutkind, Einstein appears to be an atheist. But read Einstein in other places and you find him directly declaring that he is not one. “I am not an Atheist,” he said in an interview published in 1930. “I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds.” Einstein was asked whether he was a pantheist. The rest of his response is worth quoting in full:

May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvellously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.

Benedict Spinoza, the 17th century Jewish-Dutch philosopher, was also in his day confused for an atheist for writing things like this, from his treatise Ethics: “All things, I say, are in God, and everything which takes place takes place by the laws alone of the infinite nature of God, and follows (as I shall presently show) from the necessity of His essence.”

More...
http://nautil.us//blog/how-einstein-rec ... to-science
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

In the above article Einstein said." I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism".

Spinoza believed, that God is “ the sum of the natural and physical laws of the universe and certainly not an individual entity or creator”. Spinoza did not believed in the divinity of God.

Spinoza was raised in a Portuguese-Jewish community in Amsterdam. He developed highly controversial ideas regarding the authenticity of the Hebrew Bible and the nature of the Divine. Jewish religious authorities issued a herem against him, causing him to be effectively shunned by Jewish society at age 23.