Allah is Perfect

Discussion on doctrinal issues
FayyazValani2017

Allah is Perfect

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad , i got another question , tbh i search about this and havent found anything title as Allah is perfect or anything related thats why starting this post.

Hazir Imam said Only Allah is perfect.
So what does it mean . please give a haqiqati answer , :P
Admin

Post by Admin »

I think we can relate to the attribute of Allah. He would be the most perfect. But this is still an attribute.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali MADAD:
Ali/God made the creation to absolute perfection .even scientists are baffled by it today.

Such as human body. Water composition,earth topgrqphy,heat ,cold any thing whose study n calculation form opinion if x or y is just 2-3% more or less ,earth would not survive.

Perfection relates to the universe and no man can make it.
It may not totally taken in sense the biological human status of IMAMS.( physical movement).
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Wabi-Sabi: The Japanese Art of Impermanence

Often in our world of mass-produced goods and machine-like cities, we strive for perfection, or in the case of modern process improvement techniques, near-perfection achieved by minimizing errors to within a prespecified amount. Coupled with this perfectionism is a tendency to toss away goods once they become marked on the surface or begin to show other signs of aging.

This quest for perfection and newness doesn’t stop with just our smartphones and sports cars. It creeps into every aspect of our lives, and eventually shuts us off from a natural world that resists being standardized. However, by ignoring perfection and embracing all that is worn or asymmetrical, you can begin to see the world differently. This, says Leonard Koren, will open you up to “the delicate balance between the pleasure we get from things and the pleasure we get from freedom of things.”

This welcoming of imperfection into your life is at the heart of Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, which means “impermanent, imperfect and incomplete.” The word comes from two separate words. “Wabi” describes the creation of perfect beauty through the inclusion of just the right kind of imperfection, such as an asymmetry in a handmade ceramic bowl (contrasted with the precision of a machine-made bowl). “Sabi” reflects the kind of beauty that develops with age, such as that which occurs with the oxidation of the surface of a bronze statue.

Often wabi-sabi is applied to design principles, such as creating living spaces that eschew the sterile formal living rooms of the 1940s or ‘50s, the cookie-cutter approach to houses, or the bland designs of corporate logos. This includes focusing on the types of asymmetry you would find in nature—handmade wooden chairs, the natural drooping of a flower head in a vase or a worn leather bag that is well-traveled.

But not all wabi-sabi is intentional. Nature is the best source of wabi-sabi aesthetics. And when you are attuned to the world, you begin to see wabi-sabi in the most unlikely places. The cracks in tree bark, a sign of healthy maturity; or the cracks in our own faces as we age, as we gain wisdom along the way. Krishnamurti goes deeper, saying that our souls are all made of the same paper; our uniqueness, though, comes from the creases in that paper from the folding and unfolding of our experiences.

wabi-sabi-5

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There’s a crack in everything
That’s how the light gets in.

~ Leonard Cohen, “Anthem”

https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/?p ... st&p=13149
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:I think we can relate to the attribute of Allah. He would be the most perfect. But this is still an attribute.
Allah's ZAAT and SIFAAT are perfect. I believe in Imam, he is right that perfection is only for Allah and Allah is beyond comprehension. When a human can not comprehend Allah and find defect in any sifaat means the person is pointing finger to Allah being not perfect.
The reality is human beings have not understood Allah, the God of universe, and Sunnat means His system of working and handling of universe affairs.
Admin

Post by Admin »

shivaathervedi wrote:
Allah's ZAAT and SIFAAT are perfect. I believe in Imam, he is right that perfection is only for Allah and Allah is beyond comprehension. When a human can not comprehend Allah and find defect in any sifaat means the person is pointing finger to Allah being not perfect.
The reality is human beings have not understood Allah, the God of universe, and Sunnat means His system of working and handling of universe affairs.
I would suggest you read in the Encyclopedia of Islam and try to understand why there is a definition of Allah in Islam and then a chapter on the definition of Allah in Ismailism and what is the difference.

To approach the notion of "Allah" from a Sunni standpoint will surely defeat the purpose of the discussion. Here we are on an Ismaii board. We can not deny the attributes of Allah and the fact that God the Essence is beyond Attributes.

There is much to say about Allah but this thread should limit itself to the "Perfect" aspect of Allah, which is a whole lengthy subject by itself.
FayyazValani2017

My take on this is
Universal Intellect is Allah
The khat nirinjan is above limits , Universal intellect is perfect in actuality and potentially . So he is perfect in all way , While Universal Soul is not completely perfect
So Allah is perfect = the one who is perfect completely is Allah , and the only perfect being is Universal Intellect , so Universal Intellect is Allah , :) Whats your view on this ??
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

FayyazValani2017 wrote:My take on this is
Universal Intellect is Allah
The khat nirinjan is above limits , Universal intellect is perfect in actuality and potentially . So he is perfect in all way , While Universal Soul is not completely perfect
So Allah is perfect = the one who is perfect completely is Allah , and the only perfect being is Universal Intellect , so Universal Intellect is Allah , :) Whats your view on this ??

Universal Intellect (Noor e Muhammadi) and Universal Soul (Noor e Ali) in primordial time and in physical world are creation of Allah, and creation can't be called Allah.
Your take is, as you wrote," While Universal Soul is not completely perfect", in other words you are implying that Noor e Ali is NAQIS (NOT PERFECT)!!
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:
I would suggest you read in the Encyclopedia of Islam and try to understand why there is a definition of Allah in Islam and then a chapter on the definition of Allah in Ismailism and what is the difference.

To approach the notion of "Allah" from a Sunni standpoint will surely defeat the purpose of the discussion. Here we are on an Ismaii board. We can not deny the attributes of Allah and the fact that God the Essence is beyond Attributes.

There is much to say about Allah but this thread should limit itself to the "Perfect" aspect of Allah, which is a whole lengthy subject by itself.
Personally I am neither Sunni nor Shia because Allah is not Sunni or Shia.
My Encyclopedia is Quran and Farmans. In surah Ikhlas which we recite in 6th part of Du'a there are the words which indicate Sifaat like Ahad and Samad and the name of surah is Ikhlas means pure/perfect.

NAAM NIRIJIN KE DOU BHAATI
EK ZAATI EK BHAE SIFAATI

INN DONU MAHE(N) WAHDIYAT KAHIYE
JAKU(N) DONU SIFATU(N) SUU(N) KAHHIYE

PIR SADARDIN
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali MADAD.
It is nice see youngster like fayyaz,ADJ,Ismaili103 are haqiqati thru bloodlines and have good academic/ spiritual interest.With ibaadat and extreme love for ALI ,they are just hop,skip and jump away from Marifat ( tawhid) destination as mentioned in our Constitution.
You try to completed your college graduation n beyond and see scope with IIS/ITREB for Al Waez prospects
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali MADAD.
It is nice see youngster like fayyaz,ADJ,Ismaili103 are haqiqati thru bloodlines and have good academic/ spiritual interest.With ibaadat and extreme love for ALI ,they are just hop,skip and jump away from Marifat ( tawhid) destination as mentioned in our Constitution.
You try to completed your college graduation n beyond and see scope with IIS/ITREB for Al Waez prospects
Ismaili constitution keep changing but its PREAMBLE is rigid. Follow the Hidayat in Preamble.
Thanks for your advice. I am also a young man. My bloodline goes to Adam and have crossed the Ma'rifati line.
FayyazValani2017

Ya Ali Madad :)
Thank You Nuseri Bro , i am interested to be an Al-waez someday . but i dont know how :p
To Shivaathervedi : Thank you brother for replying . :) That might be your interpretation of Islam and Ismailism but not the right one . anyway thank you for replying .
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

FayyazValani2017 wrote:Ya Ali Madad :)
Thank You Nuseri Bro , i am interested to be an Al-waez someday . but i dont know how :p
To Shivaathervedi : Thank you brother for replying . :) That might be your interpretation of Islam and Ismailism but not the right one . anyway thank you for replying .
You wrote in your one of previous post that you are an Ismaili and lives in Karachi. I wander you do not know where the ITREB office is? You go to ITREB office in garden area and talk to some one in waizeen dept. They will train you to become an alwaiz.
You wrote," but not the right one". I have mentioned quite few times that what I wrote is from printed Ismail literature.