Why Hazir Imam didnt save ismaili's of Al-azhar Incident

Discussion on doctrinal issues
FayyazValani2017

Why Hazir Imam didnt save ismaili's of Al-azhar Incident

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad
Sorry For posting so much , but i am interested in religion so much that i think about it 24/7 . and when i think about my religion , more and more questions arises.
So I kept on posting , sorry for that , i dont know anyone who is actually interested in religion , so i have no one to discuss to be honest . and this is the only place where i can get good response and answers so , thats why i kept on posting

My Question :
See my question is We Believe Ali is Allah , All powerful etc.
And Hazir Imam is capable of everything . I am not saying he is not powerful or not doubting his power etc , but Why Do Hazir Imam didnt save the Victims of Al-Azhar incident , or why God dont saves people who are suffering very badly

I mean if his murids are in trouble he should save his murids , sorry not to hurt anyone's feeling , i am here to learn . I am a ismaili btw . And please give a haqiqati answer, I am here for haqiqat not Shariat and Tariqqat , :)
shivaathervedi

Re: Why Hazir Imam didnt save ismaili's of Al-azhar Incident

Post by shivaathervedi »

FayyazValani2017 wrote:Ya Ali Madad
Sorry For posting so much , but i am interested in religion so much that i think about it 24/7 . and when i think about my religion , more and more questions arises.
So I kept on posting , sorry for that , i dont know anyone who is actually interested in religion , so i have no one to discuss to be honest . and this is the only place where i can get good response and answers so , thats why i kept on posting

My Question :
And Hazir Imam is capable of everything . I am not saying he is not powerful or not doubting his power etc , but Why Do Hazir Imam didnt save the Victims of Al-Azhar incident , or why God dont saves people who are suffering very badly

I mean if his murids are in trouble he should save his murids , sorry not to hurt anyone's feeling , i am here to learn . I am a ismaili btw . And please give a haqiqati answer, I am here for haqiqat not Shariat and Tariqqat , :)

Hazar Imam never claim to be God. This is blasphemous.
Why Allah (all powerful) did not save 50,000 innocent Pakistanis killed by terrorists in past few years?
Let Admin, Nuseri, Kmaherali address your above question, because they believe Imam is God.
FayyazValani2017

Ya Ali Madad
Well i have one concept in my mind ,
In one interview Sultan Mohammad Shah said that take the simple word Alllaho Akbar , in which , one side is divinity and other side is infinity . [not exact word]
Thinking of God - the unknownable , he is infinite
Thinking Of God - The Ali - He is the most high ,
Ali = High / The most high
So Allaho Akbar , Allah is the most high , and if you change it a little bit , Allah is the one who is the most high [i.e the Ali]
This can or Cannot be correct idk , its just my way of understanding things .

But please dont start another discussion there has been so many discussion aobut Ali , Allah , so better refer to that. :)
ShamsB

Re: Why Hazir Imam didnt save ismaili's of Al-azhar Incident

Post by ShamsB »

shivaathervedi wrote:
FayyazValani2017 wrote:Ya Ali Madad

My Question :

Hazar Imam never claim to be God. This is blasphemous.
Why Allah (all powerful) did not save 50,000 innocent Pakistanis killed by terrorists in past few years?
Let Admin, Nuseri, Kmaherali address your above question, because they believe Imam is God.

I will not address Fayaz's question but rather your stupid one-claim, that Ali is not Allah - that is your understanding - and you are welcome to that.
Please don't claim to speak for Ismailies or Ismailism.

Shams

BTW Fayaz responded very well - for someone who is searching for answers - he has a good foundation.

One one side divinity and on the other infinity :-)
FayyazValani2017

nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali MADAD:
Every human has a mind and physical body to act upon in given physical life.( 50-60 years).
So The devils thinking they can act devastatingly ,they do that act but their after after,read hold book.
Every has its part of rewards or trying times.
God does not micro manage ,if the soul in those bodies are not brightened to instruct the mind,so left to themselves.
1.there gave few who were saved.
2.few with instinct did not travel that day or got out early.
3.this souls of momna momins is indeed blessed to be born in better n more faithful families ( quick green card).
5. With known event MHI have saved almost whole jamat getting massacred under IDI IMIN.in Uganda 45 years back.
I have personally being saved two time from sure death when those along with me died and once from getting bashed up.