Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Title awards to part of Ahle Bayt
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Title awards to part of Ahle Bayt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Other Diamond Jubilee Activities and Newspapers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuseri

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Title awards to part of Ahle Bayt Reply with quote

YA ALI MADAD.
This forthcoming Diamond Jubilee will be historic with progress made by this Imam.
My question,does Imam of the Time award any title to members of AhleBayt recognizing their services?
In last 59+ years.Members of MHI have played significant roles in this glorious period of Imamat.
I see mainly that services of Prince Amyn Mohammed and Princess Zahra have been almost part and parcel of most activities and building of institution goes.
Does our ILF can seek and ask MHI,if there was any past tradition to award title or recognition to members of Ahle Bayt.
I have mentioned them in my tribute in a geet/
View users profile Send private message
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been Titles such as Mata Slamat. Also "Pir" Bibi Sarkar Mata Salamat. I have never heard of Imam giving to his family members title that he gives to his Murids.

The Service performed by Imam's family members are way too high in comparison of those performed by our title holders.

However, I remember Hazar Imam mentioning Prince Amyn as a "Volunteer" but don't remember where.

Volunteer is a very respected and high title. Without our volunteers our community would be disorganized.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
nuseri

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Ali Madad:
As members are already blessed being part of Ahle Bayt.The leader can plead or petition MHI for their to recognize the services of Prince Amyn Mohammed and Princess Zahra along with their own anxious desire to get titles for themselves from MHI.
This phases of MHI in many way reflect that of phase of Hz Ali
so any title award and its study will open eyes of many to connect the two Eras.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Other Diamond Jubilee Activities and Newspapers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: