Zanzibar Farman 1899 HELP!

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
sameer99

Zanzibar Farman 1899 HELP!

Post by sameer99 »

Can someone please help me!<BR><BR>I'm looking for a farman from 1899 made in Zanzibar. The "Ilahi Kol". It's a very special farman that many have benefited from. By reading this farman all your problems, calamities are surmounted. If anyone knows anything about this farman or knows where I might be able to get it, please let me know. <BR><BR>Thank You and YAM
ShamsB

Re: Zanzibar Farman 1899 HELP!

Post by ShamsB »

sameer99 wrote:Can someone please help me!<BR><BR>I'm looking for a farman from 1899 made in Zanzibar. The "Ilahi Kol". It's a very special farman that many have benefited from. By reading this farman all your problems, calamities are surmounted. If anyone knows anything about this farman or knows where I might be able to get it, please let me know. <BR><BR>Thank You and YAM

If you get it ..please forward it to me as well.

Thanks

Shams
aleem

Post by aleem »

I have copy of a farman made in&nbsp; september 1899 in tanginaka .i am nor sure it is the same o&shy;ne..it mention about not knowing your indentity.If is it the same o&shy;ne could you inform me.
sheri

Post by sheri »

Whats the best source to get the farmans ( the recent and the old) like compiled nicely and in order. If anyone knows please advise me. Thanks
sameer99

Post by sameer99 »

YAM aleem, the farman you have may actually be the one I've been looking for. I would love to read it. If you need my email, just let me know. Thanks.
farida

Post by farida »

aleem wrote:I have copy of a farman made in&nbsp; september 1899 in tanginaka .i am nor sure it is the same o&shy;ne..it mention about not knowing your indentity.If is it the same o&shy;ne could you inform me.
Ya Ali Madad

i would love to have a copy of these farmans also. is it possible for you to let me have your e-mail address so i can approach you there and give you my e-mail address because i don't wish to publicise my address by writing it here.
many thanks
farida
salmanali786

Post by salmanali786 »

Can someone please help me in getting these farmans in khojki or english urdu... ready to pay the shipping... just cant find it anywhere
Zyshan

Post by Zyshan »

I have recently got Farman Book. if any body want Zanzibar Farman book please contact me
Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you scan the book or would you refer sending to us?