How to convert to ismailism

Discussion on doctrinal issues
francophone

How to convert to ismailism

Post by francophone »

Salam,

I am a sunni who studied really well ismailism for a such a long time.

My heart feel really comfortable with it.

I would like to convert to ismailism, but i am from a country where there is no Ismaili center/JamatKhana.

I do live in beijing/china now, however i think this country also doesn't have any.

there is a new ismaili center in dubai now, sometimes i transit there i can go, but does it take time to convert? Because i will be only for a transit.

Thank you so much,

Looking forward to hear from you.
Admin

Post by Admin »

If in your heart you have accepted Ismailism and you do not have the possibility to officially become Ismaili, you can consider yourself lucky. Very few people have a soul that guides them to the Light of the Imam. Do what a good person would do and surely doors will open when the time is right
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

This subject has been discussed a few times in this forum. To access them go to:

Customs and Traditions --> current procedure for converting to ismaili

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=7505
francophone

Post by francophone »

Admin wrote:If in your heart you have accepted Ismailism and you do not have the possibility to officially become Ismaili, you can consider yourself lucky. Very few people have a soul that guides them to the Light of the Imam. Do what a good person would do and surely doors will open when the time is right
Thank you very much, my country doesn't have any ITREB neither a council/center or jamaatkhana.

Seems it take minimum 6 month to become "officialy" ismaili. A travel/transit to a country with a ITREB/coucil won't be enough.

I'll just have to keep "unofficial" ismaili, until one day inshallah, i have the opportunity.
Thanks again.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
Congratulation and welcome to path towards heaven.
Well Admin has given you very ground reality reply.
We believe in baatin and purpose of life.
Be as you are,but within heart get closer to God.
External posturing gets one in between nowhere and somewhere.
First start meditating on the word YA ALI any time of day.
Try to donate modest part of your income for poor or with area or organizations working for them.
Live within ethics of Islam or civilised world where we can define as cosmopolitan ethic.
Viluaze the smiling face of MHI within your heart.
You will difference when you develop all this within yourself ,then you know you would as much an Ismaili as others are.
Inspire yourself to true Ismaili rather than formalities and red tape,obstacles and legalities of conversion process.
By blessings of God your next phase of life could surely be an elevated soul of what is at present.
Ismailsm in short is a MOST qualitative and ethical way of life balancing the material and spiritual world.Faith and generosity being the key words.
So go ahead and relive with new hope and purpose.
Congratulations once again for your blessed desire.