IGNORANCE in context to ISMAILISM.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

IGNORANCE in context to ISMAILISM.

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
This word has been used by Imam SMS and MHI many times in last 130 years.
Just recently MHI in a speech in Canada said 'Clash of Ignorant's.'
This was address to a very well educated and dignified audience there.( much higher than a lowly law degree).
What did he meant to say?
Why Imams used this word in what context or relative terms?
what has earlier Imam/Pirs said on it.
What exactly is ignorance from Ismailis point of views and dogmas. Better to
Admin

Post by Admin »

And the ignorance of the soul is perhaps even a subject more important from the point of view of Ismailism

SMS said "Bekhabari no Guranj" referring to ignorance
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
We being started as tariqat level ( reasoning) are blessed souls
I consider any person ignorant if it tries to debate on rituals and acts of prayer of dead eras.I may call them as Grave yard seekers rather than even a D grade copy paster.here are the reasons. 1) ritual being at ignorant or common sense level is looked down or shooed away by those with higher education( tariqat as secular level. 38%+ see it at non sense and nearly another 57% feel that attending mosque,church and temples one a week is full dose.( those are mostly above age 50) and next generation will find it as antique & funny acts,if they see someone praying.
2).if act does get upgraded to level of intellect/ faith/ education,IT IS DISCARDED in high speed.
3)_we Ismailis have a living IMAM to direct on these ,so any Ismaili trying to impress with copy paste of dead era is purposely is an ill wisher of the Imam.
4) We have majlis have base to high level of services, there is no act of dua or farman on it.(WHY WHY).
5) Today trying to copy paste what acts were done back 1400 years and beyond needs to have died with that time not the essence of of it.
6) Today old dua wordings of 100 years old are hard to find,so will our current dua in next century.
7) What is the value of a prayer ,when there is no punishment mentioned by not offering it in the holy book.
So the BIGGEST IGNORANT PERSON trying to copy acts of a dead era on An Ismaili website.
Acting and looking pious does qualify a person to be faithful as desired by Ali +lah= Allah.
At Haqiqat level observation the value of prayers acts is just 05 candles/lumens against sunlight of 1 Millon's candles/ lumens.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

YA ALI MADAD:
Diamond Jubilee Mubarak to All.I am now trying to devote some of my time in ideas,concepts and plans to raise income for poor and develop new sources of income for them. Pray for my success in that.
effort.
I wish to know from members on word TAWHID?
this word form in most important line in preamble of Constitution and also used very rarely by MHI in his farman.
He used this word in farman ,where he asked jamat a question on who was Mansoor Hallaj?
What is the corealtion of this word in constitution and farman.?