OUR BEAUTIFUL TARIQA, a Sufi view.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

OUR BEAUTIFUL TARIQA, a Sufi view.

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
In Sufism one of its facet and beauty is expressing love,devotion ,praise and messageS in form of Poems. in the poem I am trying to to tell as convinced by me the way of Submission,expression of submission and the reflection of Submission. and brief explaination after it.

MERI ZIKR ME THAA SIRF ALI ALI.
AB BHI ZIKR ME HAI ALI ALI.

AB TO JAAG GAYA HAI DIL MEE MERE ALI ALI.
AB TO RAHA HAI SIRF HUKUM ALI KAA
AUR JISM APNAA.

IS IBADAT KI ZINDAGANI MEE, KHATAM HO CHUKI HAI MERI JISM KI
DUA GIRYAZARI.

KYA HO SAKTI HAI ARMAAN OR HUKUM ALI KE.?
TAN MAN AUR DHAN SE KARO INSANIYAT KI KHIDMAT.

AUR HUKUM HAI MUJPE DILO IMAAN SE KARO BAYAN HAQIQAT
MAKAAM ALI K

YEHI HAI SABSE AALA DHARAM.

TAN BHI USKA,MAN BHI USKA,DHAN BHI USKA.
AB KYAA RAHA HAI MERAA??
MAI NAA RAHA HU,AB TO RAHA HAI SIRF ALI ALI ALI.

Explaination.

There is an Ayat that Zikr is greater than Salaat.
my Zikr does not begin on reaching adulthood in this phase of life but from many many lives earlier
At marifat the act of Shariat CEASES to exist ,but it does exist till Haqiati platform.
There is a hadith that 'Best of religion is service to humanity'.
In the end it expresses the ONENESS the status of tawhid,Asal me wasal or fananfiallah of the poet.

I wish our wise member and others contribute in spirit and essence of the poem with any extract which supplement or complement this poem in it's essence and Spirit. from Farmans.Giinan ,Qasida,etc
I will end with verses from two Ginans.

NOORE NOOR JA MILYA,NOORE THA NOOR SAMAYA.
last but not the least.

AHMED ALI ALI BOLIYA,PECHEE HONI HOI SO HOI REE.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

There is an Ayat that Zikr is greater than Salaat.

if there is one, Pst it. Don't be like lier Donald Trump.Also like Imam 48, who issued farman about 10 more chapters of Quran! "Somethings taken out and somethings added. Died before writing down!

my Zikr does not begin on reaching adulthood in this phase of life but from many many lives earlier
At marifat the act of Shariat CEASES to exist ,but it does exist till Haqiati platform.
Marifat etc etc is Humbag.Muslims believe there are no previous lives. It's a Hindu concept adopted by Ismailies

There is a hadith that 'Best of religion is service to humanity'.
In the end it expresses the ONENESS the status of tawhid,Asal me wasal or fananfiallah of the poet.

Quote Hadith. Book, Chapter and Hadith
Those who believe Ali or AGA Khan is Allah negate Tauhid.

[
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:Quote Hadith. Book, Chapter and Hadith
Those who believe Ali or AGA Khan is Allah negate Tauhid.

[
Who or what is the Hujjah mentioned in the Qur'an according to your interpretation?
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.
please rectify the typo error in topic heading form OUT to OUR..

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.
1. the ayat number is mentioned by in some earlier posting,which was beautifully explained by breaking each arabic word/word by Alwaez kamaludin.( his audio CD may be available somewhere).

2. The Hadith I see myself do go into the essence matter of an Entity and numbers ,this hadith is regularly come on oneline/twoliners maxim on the front page of the website ,they may tell the source of that extract.If somebody has not said that in the past I will claim it as my sayings in the present.( copy paste glory)

3. there are atleast 5-6 ayats which has already been mentioned on life after life and others in many other topics

you are very well aware what you would been on law of average and reality of today if your parents or grand parents would have shariati then and not Ismailis.33% of chance that you would mopping floor and washing utensils in house of rich Gujaratis in Ahmedabad.

your notion of majority is totally rubbish.
as for the holy book the translation done is 90% correct
and their explaination may be hardly 10%.
thats why see 99% readers of the holy book disbelieving the words of Allah.
I argued with one Shariati friend that in 07 ayat where Allah said he walked,he can see, hear,his hand his face.
he is refusing to believe in those Ayats.
I told that either he is dis believing the word of GOD or somebody has planted those Ayat by fabricating and manipulating the book.
I have asked only one question
Is Allah telling lies?
or the book he is reading manipulated?
he is not answering and avoids me.

Ignorants and low level of sense were and now are always in majority.
Just take yourself as example.
37% of the world population are atheist or non religious ( it may 38% by this year end.their main reason that they disagree with rituals of the past and see no reasoning in it with their educated minds.
You and few others loone bins form above bunch of 2.7 billion felt rituals of 1400 years back is good and went the other way.
for you those in majority moving out are wrong and your are right and same way those people will see you as lunatic Inspite of being educated is drowning herself into rigorous unwarranted rituals of the past.
so majority may not always be right.

I will post over 12-15 ayats in that you make a comment
in red colour below each Ayat whether Ali+lah=Allah is telling lies.
give marks to yourself your percentage ratio will tell at what percentage you would disbelieve the holy book.
there is NO posturing mentioned on mentioned on how to pray in holy book,In fact an Ayat states one can pray in lying down or sleeping posture.
this will also be an Ayat of lie of Allah for you.
you are taking your soul few hundred cycles backward with your action and beliefs.
pray to some body who can bless you and not any unknown or a black stone etc wasting time and energy.
As for your last posting I must thank you that because of that I will reinvest my time to read and deeply understand the holy book again and
get to post baatin/true meaning of few more Ayats in future.

I feel God may prefer to have few troughbreed stallions which bring joy,fame fortune to him rather than have 10000 donkies in it's stable.

so Ismailis are could be xx millions only among 07 billion souls on earth
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

You and few others loone bins form above bunch of 2.7 billion felt rituals of 1400 years back is good and went the other way.
Did your Imam teach you to be so rude? He talks about Pluralaty, Respect of fellow Mudlims.
Now Ismailis are 20 mil. Out of 1.5 Bil. Except them rest of Muslims follow rituals from Quran and Sunna of Prophet.
So who is looni bins?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Pray to some body who can bless you and not any unknown or a black stone etc wasting time and energy.
Muslims only pray to Allah.

Only ignorant think that Muslim pray to Kabba.
Admin

Post by Admin »

This thread is about Sufi views, not about Shariat. Unless you have something to say about the thread, please abstain to posting here. This is valid for all.