Recycling of souls.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
Admin

Post by Admin »

This is not the place to discuss fast. There is already a lot of discussions in another thread so go there to discuss. We can not use all the threads to discuss the same things. All discussion pertaining to fast will be deleted from this thread in few hours.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote: You deliberately did not discuss the farman of MSMS which I quote from kalam i Imam i Mubin ie, "HAQIQATI MOMIN NOT ONLY FAST IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN------" What you have to say about this farman? though your statement is in favour of fasting in Ramadan. you quoted ginan,' obey what Ali says.Well then obey farman of Imam. I do not agree with you that family of H I is not our role model. This is your wrong assertion. No doubt they are our role models. Discussion is about fasting and not sleeping or not sleeping of Imam. Imam has said, he wakes up early in the morning.
I have no problem with the Farman and therefore did not comment on it. My comment was only about the actions of the Imam. Have you seen any Nurani family member attending JK ceremonies? There is an anectdote about the Imam not sleeping at:
If the Imam sleeps, the Whole World will sleep

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=8709
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Please continue discussion on fasting at this thread

Fasting

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... topic&t=31
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

In what language God spoke to Adam and Iblees and in what language He communicates or give instructions to angles till today.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

I have an idea,
When a man and a woman have sex, woman usually gets pregnant. If God has made man pregnant also simultaneously than he should has realized the pain of delivery and has think twice before raping any woman.
How is that, any comment.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Admin,
You deleted my 3 posts addressed to KM, AK AND 103, which they posted on dates June 28 and 29. What was wrong with those posts. I discussed in gentleman's manner and give the right information.
Admin

Post by Admin »

junglikhan4 wrote:Admin,
You deleted my 3 posts addressed to KM, AK AND 103, which they posted on dates June 28 and 29. What was wrong with those posts. I discussed in gentleman's manner and give the right information.
You posted in the wrong thread. Post in the right thread and it will not be deleted.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

[quote="junglikhan4"]In what language God spoke to Adam and Iblees and in what language He communicates or give instructions to angles till today.

In what language God spoke to Adam and Iblees was asked in a forum.
A young man promptly replied in Khojki. Well that was his understanding.
I scratched my head and started thinking. Let me give some information.
Biblical scholars long insisted that the Ur (Iraq) language, the original proto language of all human beings was Hebrew and God spoke in that language.
It is also the same case with Arabic, that it is the language of God and is spoken in paradise.
Hindus believe that Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva speak Sanskrit and it was the language of mankind in the beginning.
Charles V of Spain,once said that the English was the language for conversing with merchants, German with soldiers, French with women, Italian with friends, and Spanish with God.

In the 17th century a Swedish linguist claimed that in the garden of Eden the serpent spoke French, Adam spoke Danish, and God spoke, of course Swedish. ( Name of book,'Mother tongue' by Joel Davis ).

In my mind there is one more question, in what language Adam and Eve converse with each other. For example, how Adam said ' I love you " to Eve.
In my imagination it was ' Ee Uu Aa ' I love you '. Does the language started with vowels? Now I understand the Khojki connection. A kiney, Aa kiney, Uu
waro, AY maett, O maett, Aam sey windho.( It is my imagination )
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

BY THE WAY GOD SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ALL LANGUAGES
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

Does, Rahu, Ketu, or Shunny has any effect on soul performance?
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Yes, according a well known astrology book "BRUGUSANHITA. Yes. All planets (in Urdu Saiyara ) does effect human beings.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote: You deliberately did not discuss the farman of MSMS which I quote from kalam i Imam i Mubin ie, "HAQIQATI MOMIN NOT ONLY FAST IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN------" What you have to say about this farman? though your statement is in favour of fasting in Ramadan. you quoted ginan,' obey what Ali says.Well then obey farman of Imam. I do not agree with you that family of H I is not our role model. This is your wrong assertion. No doubt they are our role models. Discussion is about fasting and not sleeping or not sleeping of Imam. Imam has said, he wakes up early in the morning.
I have no problem with the Farman and therefore did not comment on it. My comment was only about the actions of the Imam. Have you seen any Nurani family member attending JK ceremonies? There is an anectdote about the Imam not sleeping at:

Reply,

You wrote,"If the Imam sleeps, the whole world will sleep."
Sure when Imam sleeps at night mostly Parisians and French people sleep at night too. In one interview, Imam mentioned,"He wakes up early in the morning." Before waking up a person must have to sleep. I heard from volunteers that Imam sleeps at night.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

agakhani wrote:Yes, according a well known astrology book "BRUGUSANHITA. Yes. All planets (in Urdu Saiyara ) does effect human beings.
You mean we have to calculate time factor and keep in mind place before performing any act.
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Every human being needs sleep, imam is also human being he also need sleep but when imam sleep the NOORANI POWERS/ DEWINE POWER still KEEPS awaking.
We call that power as a NOOR , imams dies too, but before he dies he transfers hi s noor into new imams. Thus imam in other words noor never sleep.
according one farman but will you accept it or not? Tell ke,before I put it here!
because I know you bro. Very well.
agakhani_1

Post by agakhani_1 »

Right now I am driving but sure,I will let,you know tomorrow
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

agakhani wrote:Every human being needs sleep, imam is also human being he also need sleep but when imam sleep the NOORANI POWERS/ DEWINE POWER still KEEPS awaking.
We call that power as a NOOR , imams dies too, but before he dies he transfers hi s noor into new imams. Thus imam in other words noor never sleep.
according one farman but will you accept it or not? Tell ke,before I put it here!
Reply,

So Noor is transferable from one body to another, and we assume that new would be Imam till Noor transferred is without Noor.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote: You wrote,"If the Imam sleeps, the whole world will sleep."
Sure when Imam sleeps at night mostly Parisians and French people sleep at night too. In one interview, Imam mentioned,"He wakes up early in the morning." Before waking up a person must have to sleep. I heard from volunteers that Imam sleeps at night.
Did you read the anecdote? If so please post your comments in that thread. From what you are saying, it seems you have not read the thread. Please read it. The whole world is not confined to the French!!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote: So Noor is transferable from one body to another, and we assume that new would be Imam till Noor transferred is without Noor.
In the book "Paradise of Submission" by Nasir al-Din Tusi (pg. 123) , Imam Hassan Ala Zikaris Salaam is quoted as saying "'We are the people of eternity'(quoting Imam Jaffer as sadiq).[The essential nature of the Imam will never change], even when he is a drop of sperm in the loins of his father, or [a fetus] in the womb of his mother."

Imams are born Imams. The Noor is innate in them right from the time of conception and hence no transfer is involved. However, the Imams are declared as Imams at the time of designation.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Every human being needs sleep, imam is also human being he also need sleep but when imam sleep the NOORANI POWERS/ DEWINE POWER still KEEPS awaking.
The Imam is not human but appears human. He does not need any sleep in reality. There is no separation of the Noor from his body. His body is Nurani Kaya hence does not need sleep. Please read the thread below:

Please continue the discussion there...
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote: You wrote,"If the Imam sleeps, the whole world will sleep."
Did you read the anecdote? If so please post your comments in that thread. From what you are saying, it seems you have not read the thread. Please read it. The whole world is not confined to the French!!
Reply,

After reading the anecdote then I gave my comments. Please look at formation of your sentence," If the Imam sleeps, the whole world will sleep". So sleeping of Imam is related to whole world, so if Imam keeps himself awake means all humanity will awake and will not be sleeping, is that possible. Who will work next day. I gave reference of an interview in which Imam said," He wakes up early in the morning." I think Mr. AK's answer is appropriate, being as a human Imam needs sleep.
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote: So Noor is transferable from one body to another, and we assume that new would be Imam till Noor transferred is without Noor.
In the book "Paradise of Submission" by Nasir al-Din Tusi (pg. 123) , Imam Hassan Ala Zikaris Salaam is quoted as saying "'We are the people of eternity'(quoting Imam Jaffer as sadiq).[The essential nature of the Imam will never change], even when he is a drop of sperm in the loins of his father, or [a fetus] in the womb of his mother."

Imams are born Imams. The Noor is innate in them right from the time of conception and hence no transfer is involved. However, the Imams are declared as Imams at the time of designation.
Reply,

With reference of " Paradise of submission" you are complicating and confussing the analogy, are you equating drop of sperm with noor!
Admin

Post by Admin »

junglikhan4 wrote:
agakhani wrote: imams dies too, but before he dies he transfers hi s noor into new imams.
Imam never dies, Imam is Noor.

Only a body can die. Body is not Noor. When we worship the Imam, we worship the Noor, not the body.

Noor manifest itself through the body but is not the body.

Christian belief may say that the Noor has become flesh and therefore the body of Christ went to the Heaven but this is not the Ismaili belief as far as I understand.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote:
Reply,

After reading the anecdote then I gave my comments. Please look at formation of your sentence," If the Imam sleeps, the whole world will sleep". So sleeping of Imam is related to whole world, so if Imam keeps himself awake means all humanity will awake and will not be sleeping, is that possible. Who will work next day. I gave reference of an interview in which Imam said," He wakes up early in the morning." I think Mr. AK's answer is appropriate, being as a human Imam needs sleep.
The Imam expresses himself according to context and audience. To his murids he expresses himself as the bearer of the Noor whereas to others he appears as an ordinary human being. Hence he will appear to others as a human being who sleeps. In his Memoirs which is directed to humanity, MSMS said he slept.

But to his murids, he says he never sleeps!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote: Reply,

With reference of " Paradise of submission" you are complicating and confussing the analogy, are you equating drop of sperm with noor!
The Noor can manifest in any form including a tree!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote:
Only a body can die. Body is not Noor. When we worship the Imam, we worship the Noor, not the body.
Nevertheless the body that bears the Noor is not like any body. For example the Imams body does not need food and sleep!
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:
junglikhan4 wrote:
Reply,

The Imam expresses himself according to context and audience. To his murids he expresses himself as the bearer of the Noor whereas to others he appears as an ordinary human being. Hence he will appear to others as a human being who sleeps. In his Memoirs which is directed to humanity, MSMS said he slept.

But to his murids, he says he never sleeps!
Reply,

Contradicting, double standard, dual policy. Is he Imam of Ismailis only or whole mankind?
junglikhan4

Post by junglikhan4 »

kmaherali wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nevertheless the body that bears the Noor is not like any body. For example the Imams body does not need food and sleep!
Reply,
But still he eats and drink water and juices! Samosas, briyani and star bucks coffee.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote:
Contradicting, double standard, dual policy. Is he Imam of Ismailis only or whole mankind?
Nor only double standards but infinite standards! He appears according to the capacity of the individuals.

He is the Imam of mankind but not everyone recognises him as such. Only his murids do and hence the diference in expression.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

junglikhan4 wrote:
Reply,
But still he eats and drink water and juices! Samosas, briyani and star bucks coffee.
Yes to the world he is an ordinary human being who is dependent on food and drink and who sins!
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.

Admin has readmitted serpent. the price for this folly will make admin repent
like never before. remember this day n date of my post then.