Recycling of souls.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
Just tell me why Golden Jubilee celebrations were cancelled in Pak?
Who tell you that there were no celebration of golden jubliee in Pakistan, we had month of celebration here including dinner for jamat, different REC programs for jamat, refreshments, dandia raas, Marching, and Ismaili orchestra and band are performing almost every day in societies , on 11 th july we came home from JK at 2 a.m because of celebrations. So get your facts right.

I was in Karachi and did not see any Golden Jubilee didar as happened in other countries on large scale, as happened in Canada, USA, England, India, and in other countries. Why inside ceremonies in JK's and colony compounds? because of fear of attacks.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

was in Karachi and did not see any Golden Jubilee didar as happened in other countries on large scale, as happened in Canada, USA, England, India, and in other countries. Why inside ceremonies in JK's and colony compounds? because of fear of attacks.
Everyone know that Didar didn't happened, but celebrations happened so you were wrong.

And BTW in Karimabad , celebrations happened openly in JK compound and parking area and in SMS Aga khan school ground .
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
And who appointed these corrupt leaders?
Imam appoint those leaders and Imam will appoint those learders who will make corruption.

Just like Imam give birth to Ravan, Kans, Haranakans, Yazeed, Abu Jhel, Muawaiya, they all were stand against Imam and Prophet, what do you think Imam didn't know to whom he is giving birth, Imam is All knowing he know everything, its all his setup.

Imam is Allah , when he appoint leaders he know who they are and what they are going to do, but Imam still appoint them and Imam will do in future. Because we as a jamat are got corrupted thats why we are getting such leaders in jamat. As its written in Quran, Jaisi Quom hogi, Waise hy hukumraan hoge.

Admin keep killing my posts to project his like minded. If deleted mine should has done same with above post. The person is finger pointing to Imam. You people are degrading Imam and his reputation. Some time showing his dancing photos, some time insisting he consumed wine, some times openly writing and projecting he is na'uzibillah Allah. Looks like there is some special AGENDA behind it. Imam appoints the leadership and not the Admin, so if you call corrupt leadership, means you show Imam knows nothing.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
was in Karachi and did not see any Golden Jubilee didar as happened in other countries on large scale, as happened in Canada, USA, England, India, and in other countries. Why inside ceremonies in JK's and colony compounds? because of fear of attacks.
Everyone know that Didar didn't happened, but celebrations happened so you were wrong.

And BTW in Karimabad , celebrations happened openly in JK compound and parking area and in SMS Aga khan school ground .

What was the reason didar was canceled. FEAR FACTOR.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

Admin wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote: Govt there is trying hard but extremist are out of control
You have no idea of what you are talking. We Ismailis do not live in fear. And we have survived history because our Imam is not week like your and he doesn't hide like your Imam.

Secondly Your Government is the only one who ask question on Ahmadis on visa form, not the extremists. But if extremists were in power, they too would also ask the same question on your visa form. No need to learn rocket science to draw conclusions. Therefore if you have nothing of value to say, do not post uneducated thinking.

Admins wrote," We Ismailis do not live in fear", BUT we live under TAQIYA. Brave heart can't say openly Imam is God in gatherings of mullahs, yes but we say under TAQIYA. So under TAQIYA we are brave.
Yes gov was under pressure of extremist that's why they changed the visa form. They can ask about me and you if declared non Muslims.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

kmaherali wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote:As usual you are manipulating my question by writing, 'Imam is the Mazhar and not the book". You know English well may be I am not, but when the word OF is used it differentiates between two. Let me take in this way. Kitab of Kmaherali, means kitab belongs to Kmaherali as a property or in custody or as an owner. Kitab it self is not Kmaherali. Same way kitab of Allah means kitab is property of Allah ( given to mankind) and kitab itself is not Allah. Same way is Mazhar of Allah. Mazhar himself is not Allah. If you define Mazhar as ESSENCE, then that Essence is in every particle. The difference between Imam and ordinary person is AUTHORITY; God given authority.
Not necessarily true for all situations. Consider this:

The word X is a synonym of word Y. This has the same meaning as: word X is word Y!

Another example which has a direct bearing on the concept of Mazhar which I explained before.

If we say that a person has qualities of a teacher and if we say that a person is a teacher, it means the same.

Similarly if we say that the Imam is the Mazhar (the batin made zahir) of God, it is the same as saying Imam is God - NO DIFFERENCE.

The ESSENCE is not in every particle. What is in every particle is some part of the Essence; whereas the Imam is the Mazhar of the WHOLE Essence.

Just as Imam is the Aql-e Qul (Complete Intellect) and others are Aql-e juzz (Partial Intellect)

MSMS says in his Memoirs:

"Islamic doctrine goes further than the other great religions, for it proclaims the presence of the soul, perhaps minute but nevertheless existing in an embryonic state, in all existence in matter, in animals, trees, and space itself. Every individual, every molecule, every atom has its own spiritual relationship with the All-Powerful Soul of God. But men and women, being more highly developed, are immensely more advanced than the infinite number of other beings known to us."

From the above statement it is quite clear that there are levels of soul. The soul in an atom is not the same as the soul in man.

The difference between the Imam and an ordinary man is that the Imam is the Mazhar of Complete Essence whereas the ordinary man is the Mazhar of Partial Essence. It is not just that the Imam is chosen as a person bearing authority, it is because he has the qualifications of God and Divine Intellect.

The value of X is different than Y, and X comes before Y.
You wrote," Qualities of a teacher and if a person is a teacher means the same". No, a teacher who is paid and is under contract is more responsible, authentic, and authoritative.
What is the definition of ESSENCE in your opinion. Is this Noor or some other material, like oxygen, carbon, or chlorine.
You wrote," Imam is the Mazhar of the whole ESSENCE". My question whole ESSENCE of WHO? Flower has fragrance, but fragrance it self is not a flower but it is because of the flower.
Yes Imam is Aql e Kul, because he is Ashraftul Makhluqat.
You wrote," Qualifications of God and Divine Intellect". But again God created universal Intellect, it was not on itself own. By Qualifications if you mean SIFAAT; then SIFAAT of who, obviously ie Allah.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

A couplet by Mughul Emperor Baabar of India.

NAWROZ WA NAOW BAHAAR MAI WA DILRUBA KHUSHI AST
BAABAR BI 'AESH KOSH KE AALAM DUBARAH NEEST

Emperor Baabar.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Question of Billions of dollars investment came up from your side. Also you claimed there are many Ismaili billionaries but you came up only with 2 names. Out of 2 one is no more Ismail. Sultan Lakhani switched to Sunni Hanafi Tariqa almost 20 years back. His family is split in 2 sections, one stays as Ismaili and other family members have become Sunni. Now left with only one name, that is Mr. Hashwani. Almost 10 years back he left for Dubai because of fear of Taliban. His 2 five star hotels were destroyed and mostly money he got from Insurance companies.
Regarding your claim that some one claimed Imam, you are failed to give name. If you have no proof it is called allegation or blame without proof.
Its not about who is still living and flew away or who is still Ismaili or not, its about there investment which is still in Pakistan and in Billions. Hashwani have many hotels and resorts as well as he have investments in petroleum and Financial institutions in PK.

Regarding my claim, that claim was true and every Ismaili is familiar to that because it was the big news and a big blow to Ismailis of Pakistan. Seem like that news only didn't reached to C.A jamat or may be they do not want to disclose it because of the embarasement, its obvious.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

[/quote]What was the reason didar was canceled. FEAR FACTOR.[/quote]

Didn't you know that Asif Ali Zardari wants the deal with Hazir Imam that if Imam wants security for the jamat of Pakistan in deedar than Imam should transfer the ownership of AKU to Benazir Bhutto Trust. That corrupt guy only wants to earn million of dollars from AKU.[/quote]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

salimkhoja786 wrote:The value of X is different than Y, and X comes before Y..
I did not mention value of X and Y, I said:

The word X is a synonym of word Y. This has the same meaning as: word X is word Y!

I was trying to tell you that word of does not always mean difference.
salimkhoja786 wrote: You wrote," Qualities of a teacher and if a person is a teacher means the same". No, a teacher who is paid and is under contract is more responsible, authentic, and authoritative.
I said qualities of teacher, I did not say paper qualifications. The teaching experience under part of contract is included in the qualities. Qualities means all aspects of teaching.
salimkhoja786 wrote: What is the definition of ESSENCE in your opinion. Is this Noor or some other material, like oxygen, carbon, or chlorine.
You wrote," Imam is the Mazhar of the whole ESSENCE". My question whole ESSENCE of WHO? Flower has fragrance, but fragrance it self is not a flower but it is because of the flower.
You wrote," Qualifications of God and Divine Intellect". But again God created universal Intellect, it was not on itself own. By Qualifications if you mean SIFAAT; then SIFAAT of who, obviously ie Allah.
My understanding of the Divine Essence is 'Nirinjan, Nirgun, Alakh' meaning without forms and attributes and beyond comprehension. Divine Essence is the Essence of God - also called the zaat.

By qualifications, I mean the ability to be God. If I say that God is All Powerful, than the mazhar is also All Powerful. Whatever qualities are of God are also contained in the Mazhar.

I had expalined what Mazhar is in my earlier post at:

quran as mentioned in preamble
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... &start=270

posted on Posted: 20 Feb 2015 11:26 pm

Please go through it.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
What was the reason didar was canceled. FEAR FACTOR.[/quote]

Didn't you know that Asif Ali Zardari wants the deal with Hazir Imam that if Imam wants security for the jamat of Pakistan in deedar than Imam should transfer the ownership of AKU to Benazir Bhutto Trust. That corrupt guy only wants to earn million of dollars from AKU.[/quote][/quote]

I am not aware of Mr. Zardari's demand, But I know well that for any mega event of Ismalis, security falls on the shoulders of army. I don't know weather you are aware or not that Hazar Imam holds status of honorary colonel in Pak army.
Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no such thing as Fear Factor for the believers in the Imam.

Fear is a sign of weakness of faith. Hazar Imam said one should not live in fear.

I see only speculation. Did anyone ask the Imam why he did not give didar in Pakistan during Golden Jubilee while he has given didar in that same country in much worse circumstances? Why then speculate?
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

I see only speculation. Did anyone ask the Imam why he did not give didar in Pakistan during Golden Jubilee while he has given didar in that same country in much worse circumstances? Why then speculate?
Yes , you are right. I had listen from elders that Imam had even given Deedar in Curfew in Pakistan.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
Yes , you are right. I had listen from elders that Imam had even given Deedar in Curfew in Pakistan.

This is called speculation and " haa(n) mey haa(n) milana.
It is strict farman of Imam to obey laws of land. In curfew no one is allowed to walk in streets or roads. Many are arrested or killed by firing by authorities. I don't think Imam can go to that extent that his followers disobey laws of land.
You heard from this or that won't work. Always come up with proper evidence, place, timings, and dates.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

Admin wrote:There is no such thing as Fear Factor for the believers in the Imam.

Fear is a sign of weakness of faith. Hazar Imam said one should not live in fear.

It is not speculation, but mega events like didar where 60/80 thousand followers are gathered there is fear of any suicide bomber can sneak in and blast, you can understand the devastation. It is easy to sit in Canada and speculate about Pakistan without taking ground realities in account. There are special instructions for leadership of Pakistan.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
Question of Billions of dollars investment came up from your side. Also you claimed there are many Ismaili billionaries but you came up only with 2 names. Out of 2 one is no more Ismail. Sultan Lakhani switched to Sunni Hanafi Tariqa almost 20 years back. His family is split in 2 sections, one stays as Ismaili and other family members have become Sunni. Now left with only one name, that is Mr. Hashwani. Almost 10 years back he left for Dubai because of fear of Taliban. His 2 five star hotels were destroyed and mostly money he got from Insurance companies.
Regarding your claim that some one claimed Imam, you are failed to give name. If you have no proof it is called allegation or blame without proof.
Its not about who is still living and flew away or who is still Ismaili or not, its about there investment which is still in Pakistan and in Billions. Hashwani have many hotels and resorts as well as he have investments in petroleum and Financial institutions in PK.

Regarding my claim, that claim was true and every Ismaili is familiar to that because it was the big news and a big blow to Ismailis of Pakistan. Seem like that news only didn't reached to C.A jamat or may be they do not want to disclose it because of the embarasement, its obvious.

Admin.
You killed my post again. Some times I reply in poetry with one stanza or a couplet. If you speculate and don't understand, it is not my fault.
Oh, I forgot, your job includes to safeguard your like minded members too.
PHISAL GAYA , YEH TU NEY KIA KIYA...
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

kmaherali wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote:The value of X is different than Y, and X comes before Y..
I did not mention value of X and Y, I said:

I was trying to tell you that word of does not always mean difference.
salimkhoja786 wrote: You wrote," Qualities of a teacher and if a person is a teacher means the same". No, a teacher who is paid and is under contract is more responsible, authentic, and authoritative.
I said qualities of teacher, I did not say paper qualifications. The teaching experience under part of contract is included in the qualities. Qualities means all aspects of teaching.
salimkhoja786 wrote: What is the definition of ESSENCE in your opinion. Is this Noor or some other material, like oxygen, carbon, or chlorine.
My understanding of the Divine Essence is 'Nirinjan, Nirgun, Alakh' meaning without forms and attributes and beyond comprehension. Divine Essence is the Essence of God - also called the zaat.

By qualifications, I mean the ability to be God. If I say that God is All Powerful, than the mazhar is also All Powerful. Whatever qualities are of God are also contained in the Mazhar.

I had expalined what Mazhar is in my earlier post at:

quran as mentioned in preamble
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... &start=270

posted on Posted: 20 Feb 2015 11:26 pm

Please go through it.

Nirinjan, Nirgun, Alakh are qualities and not Essence. I gave you example of flower say ROSE, fragrance of Rose is because of flower and not itself. For example there is no God there will be no Mazhar. Mazhar is because of Allah.
Are X and Y words or alphabets. If X is synonym of Y and both are equal, let me ask you, say Salim is synonym of Karim, now my question is are they both equal.
Qualifications are God given or created in one self over time by experiences.
I read your earlier post, Mazhar's argument was that according to your theory there should be thousands of Mazhars of Allah by wasil billah theory and he gave example of Data Gunj Bukhsh of Lahore and others.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

It is strict farman of Imam to obey laws of land. In curfew no one is allowed to walk in streets or roads. Many are arrested or killed by firing by authorities. I don't think Imam can go to that extent that his followers disobey laws of land.
You heard from this or that won't work. Always come up with proper evidence, place, timings, and dates.
That is the difference between a person who think Imam is only Imam and a person who think Imam is indeed Allah.

I can even say that Imam can give deedar in nuclear war. He is not restricted by nature and act of man,

No mountain, desert, river can seperate a murid from Imam. Didn't you listen this Farman.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
That is the difference between a person who think Imam is only Imam and a person who think Imam is indeed Allah.

I can even say that Imam can give deedar in nuclear war. He is not restricted by nature and act of man,

No mountain, desert, river can seperate a murid from Imam. Didn't you listen this Farman.

You can have didar in your dream but not during nuclear war.
Admin

Post by Admin »

salimkhoja786 wrote:

Mazhar, you are mistaken on the concept of Didar. The Vision of God, the Didar is given, not taken.

How would the Noor be restricted from giving Didar during a nuclaire war? Is your God so week? Is God restricted by any human acts?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

salimkhoja786 wrote:Nirinjan, Nirgun, Alakh are qualities and not Essence. I gave you example of flower say ROSE, fragrance of Rose is because of flower and not itself. For example there is no God there will be no Mazhar. Mazhar is because of Allah.
Are X and Y words or alphabets. If X is synonym of Y and both are equal, let me ask you, say Salim is synonym of Karim, now my question is are they both equal.
I read your earlier post, Mazhar's argument was that according to your theory there should be thousands of Mazhars of Allah by wasil billah theory and he gave example of Data Gunj Bukhsh of Lahore and others.
You cannot compare the Essence with the flower. The flower has attributes and form. The Essence is beyond form and attributes and is indescribable. So it is not possible to describe or to discuss it.

X and Y are letters but can't we call someone as person X to explain a sitaution? So why not say word X or word Y.

Salim is NOT a synonym of Karim because they have a different meaning.
You can't say arbitrarily that word X is a synonym of word Y unless they are.

You can however say that the word 'real' is the synonym of word 'true' for example because they have the same meaning.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

Admin wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote:

Mazhar, you are mistaken on the concept of Didar. The Vision of God, the Didar is given, not taken.

How would the Noor be restricted from giving Didar during a nuclaire war? Is your God so week? Is God restricted by any human acts?

The discussion is about wordly didar and not BK DIDAR. I understand the difference. WORDLY DIDAR is for BARAKAH and BATINI DIDAR is for pure and innocent momin. It is true as Imam said," It is not yours to be taken, it is yours to be given". During nuclear war public will die immediately or running for life.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

During nuclear war public will die immediately or running for life.
Statement is not about giving deedar in nuclear war or any worst event, its about Imam can do anything and he can even give deedar in nuclear war.

I know people gonna die in any minute, but Imam can do anything and he can make us alive in nuclear war to give us deedar, 8)

don't worry it will never happen, I'm only telling you that nothing is impossible for Imam and I know you will not believe it and I even didn't care.
Admin

Post by Admin »

One need a strong Iman to believe in the power of the Imam. Not everyone on this board has that Iman. Do not forget there are many non-Ismailis and ex-Ismailis here who do not have the same beliefs as you have.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

ismaili103 wrote:
During nuclear war public will die immediately or running for life.
Statement is not about giving deedar in nuclear war or any worst event, its about Imam can do anything and he can even give deedar in nuclear war.

I know people gonna die in any minute, but Imam can do anything and he can make us alive in nuclear war to give us deedar, 8)

don't worry it will never happen, I'm only telling you that nothing is impossible for Imam and I know you will not believe it and I even didn't care.

I did not used the term Nuclear War, it came from your side.

KHAAK HO JAOGE TUM, TUM KO KHABAR HONEEY TAK.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

kmaherali wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote:Nirinjan, Nirgun, Alakh are qualities and not Essence. I gave you example of flower say ROSE, fragrance of Rose is because of flower and not itself. For example there is no God there will be no Mazhar. Mazhar is because of Allah.
You cannot compare the Essence with the flower. The flower has attributes and form. The Essence is beyond form and attributes and is indescribable. So it is not possible to describe or to discuss it

X and Y are letters but can't we call someone as person X to explain a sitaution? So why not say word X or word Y.

Salim is NOT a synonym of Karim because they have a different meaning.
You can't say arbitrarily that word X is a synonym of word Y unless they are.

You can however say that the word 'real' is the synonym of word 'true' for example because they have the same meaning.

Does X has the same meaning as Y? If not how come they become synonym .
But Salim and Karim both have 5 letters, so they are equal according to your deducing theory.
I explained Essence with fragrance and not with flower, you are again twisting the statement as you usually do.
Imam is in human form as other human beings. He eats Biryani, Samosas, Pakoras, drinks Star bucks coffee and juices. The difference is, he is Noor of Allah, and Guide to Sirat e Mustaqeem. He said, through Noor of Ali you will come closer to He who is above all else. He did not used the word 'ME' instead of 'HE'.
salimkhoja786

Post by salimkhoja786 »

kmaherali wrote:
salimkhoja786 wrote: Rumi in his mathnavi has mentioned two positive and favorable anecdotes about Amir Mu'awiya. Do ismailis accept these positive stories?.
MSMS made a final reconciliation between Sunni and Shias:

"That a spiritual succession to the Imamat makes the Imam the 'Ulu'1-amr Menkom always according to the Koran and though he has his moral claim to the Khalifat as well, always he can, like Hazrat Aly himself owing to the conditions of the world accept and support such worldly authorities as the Imam believes help the cause of Islam. Thus a final reconciliation without upsetting either Sunni or Shiah doctrine has been proclaimed always by me as the faith of all the Ismailis."

Based on the above we accept the 4 rightly guided caliphs. We know that Umayyads contributed significantly to the spread of Islam in Spain. There are some art works from Spain in our AKM. So we accept those positive stories about other caliphs who helped the cause of Islam
salimkhoja786 wrote: Being an Ismaili I do not believe Imam should or could consume alcohol neither majority of followers of Imam. You have opened the Pandora's box.
YouU have the wrong understanding of Imamat and you are not willing to accept the truth based on references provided. Below is the quote from Tusi's 'Paradise of Submission" which is an IIS publication.

$376] Anyone who reasons to himself that the Imam - may salutations
ensue upon mention of him - should act according to the prescriptions
of the founder of the religious law in order to be Imam, and in order
to be impeccable (ma'sum), that he should adhere to the canons of
ascetic piety and holy chastity which ordinary people consider to be
piety and chastity, [such a person] can be numbered among those who
are described, when discussions about human intelligence are broached,
as [possessing] 'such denial, such devilry, which resembles reason,
but is not reason. Such a person does not have even an iota of
understanding regarding the condition of the Imamate.

[$377] When such people witness the behaviour and actions of the Imam -
may salutations ensue upon mention of him - they become delirious,
thinking these to be terrible transgressions, uttering things 'whereby
the heavens are almost torn asunder'(19: 90). For the Imam - may
salutations ensue upon mention of him - exercise his judgement in a
manner that is beyond the comprehension of mankind. Therefore, only
that person of whom it can be said that, 'The believer has been
created from [the light of]God, and when God orders him something, he
will recognise it, will be able to disclose this mystery by the light
of his primordial conscience (nur-i-fitrat). Such a person knows,
beyond any shadow of doubt or suspicion, that it is the truth which
follows the Imam, not the Imam who has to follow the truth. This is
because the Imam is the lord of truth(Khudavind-i haqq). and his will
and desire have no need to be justified or motivated by any secondary
cause, because from his perspective, the cause, the caused and the
causation are all the same.

When MSMS and Hazar Imam are talking about reconciliation and Pluralism then why still provoking statements and postings like 'trun kutra', Quran is out dated, Quran is corrupt, Ismailis are right and others are heading to hell,
calling names and insults are still exist and alive on this forum, is this the kind of hatred service offered on this forum?
Tusi was an Isna'shiri and later adopted Ismaili Tariqa because he was interested in observatory established by Ismailis. After fall of Almout, Tusi accepted a position with the Mongols as an advisor. He married a Mongol woman, quit the Ismailis and later adopted again Isna'ishiri Tariqa.
But Tusi is right according to Ja'fri Madhab, Imam is always Ma'sum, pure in thoughts, intentions and actions.
Admin

Post by Admin »

salimkhoja786 wrote: After fall of Almout, Tusi accepted a position with the Mongols as an advisor. He married a Mongol woman, quit the Ismailis and later adopted again Isna'ishiri Tariqa.
But Tusi is right according to Ja'fri Madhab, Imam is always Ma'sum, pure in thoughts, intentions and actions.
Corbin has documented that Tusi remained Ismaili and in order to save the ismaili Literature at the fall of Alamut, he pretended to have become non-ismaili. So it would be easy for him to write for example "look at those jungli Ismaili, they believe that Imam is God". Under the mongols of course he could not have preached ismailism openly but this was a very clever way.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

I did not used the term Nuclear War, it came from your side.

KHAAK HO JAOGE TUM, TUM KO KHABAR HONEEY TAK.
Yeah I use the term, because I know that Imam can do anything, and by the term anything I mean Imam(Hazir Imam) can do anything which your Allah can't even think.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

tran Kutra
Imam Aga Alishah said it in his farman, if you can't digest the farman, go and find any bengali baba as your religous leader.

And yes outdated Quran is for the outdated peoples of C.A who are still living in mud houses..lol