Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti?
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karim_amin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti? Reply with quote

Ca anyone please provide some clue to two things?

1. Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti?
2. When did its recitation start during Bait-ul-Khayal Sataras before Bandagi?

Thank You
View users profile Send private message
erumsuleman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti? Reply with quote

karim_amin wrote:

Thank You

read the moti venti very carefully each word throughly i gurantee you will find your answer bkz i also had same quries
View users profile Send private message Send email
kmaherali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Adam aad Niranjan is called Moti Venti? Reply with quote

karim_amin wrote:

Thank You
I think it is called Moti Venti because it is long. It has 50 verses. It has been recited in BUK Sataras because of its Ruhani message of spiritual upliftment.
ShaheryarLiaquatAli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think so because there are many ginans and giranths which have more than 100, 200, 500 or even 1000s of paaths
kmaherali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaheryarLiaquatAli wrote:
i don't think so because there are many ginans and giranths which have more than 100, 200, 500 or even 1000s of paaths
All the verses in them are not ventis though.
erumsuleman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmaherali wrote:
ShaheryarLiaquatAli wrote:
All the verses in them are not ventis though.

There are many ginans which are totaly based on venti i am again insisting on you that read the venti the answers are mentioned in more than 5 parts
kmaherali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erumsuleman wrote:
There are many ginans which are totaly based on venti i am again insisting on you that read the venti the answers are mentioned in more than 5 parts
Why don't you provide the answers and explain them. It is not very helpful to say that there are answers and leave it at that.
erumsuleman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmaherali wrote:
erumsuleman wrote:
Why don't you provide the answers and explain them. It is not very helpful to say that there are answers and leave it at that.

There are many ginans and granths which ccontain extreme giryawazari but It is so called moti venti because in every part of this ginan pir has asked imam to increase his ruhani temperature by marrying him or you can u can understand the term ruhani temperature in this way that pir has asked imam to get spritually one although they are one but using physical existence(body) pir in his entire ginan his asking for increament in ruhani temperature.
agakhani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good explanation!.

Many Ismaili pirs has done giriyazari considering themselves as a female but Pir Hasan kabairdin in " Adam Aad Nirajan" particularly revealed him self as a 'BRIDE' and imam as a BRIDEGROOM".
As wrote above by Suleman the whole ginan are full of Giryazaris, you won't find any other ginans which are composed just for Giryazari! and may be therefore it called as a "Moti Venit" !

FYI: I have read many other literature besides Ismaili ginans in which poetess, Bhagats, saints have also adopted same way which Pir Hasan Kabirdin shown in Adam Aad Niranjan i.e. Bride and Bridegroom, may be in this way they can show more love towards Imam or God, who knows but that is true that I have read many Bhajans same like Hasan Kabirdin's Adam Aad Niranjan.
erumsuleman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agakhani wrote:
Good explanation!.

Many Ismaili pirs has done giriyazari considering themselves as a female but Pir Hasan kabairdin in " Adam Aad Nirajan" particularly revealed him self as a 'BRIDE' and imam as a BRIDEGROOM".
As wrote above by Suleman the whole ginan are full of Giryazaris, you won't find any other ginans which are composed just for Giryazari! and may be therefore it called as a "Moti Venit" !

FYI: I have read many other literature besides Ismaili ginans in which poetess, Bhagats, saints have also adopted same way which Pir Hasan Kabirdin shown in Adam Aad Niranjan i.e. Bride and Bridegroom, may be in this way they can show more love towards Imam or God, who knows but that is true that I have read many Bhajans same like Hasan Kabirdin's Adam Aad Niranjan.

The reason which we both gave was a spritual reason but if you want the physical reason it is that this venti is recited only in baitulkhayal or you can say (bara kaam/moto kaam) it is why its called moti venti
kmaherali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erumsuleman wrote:

The reason which we both gave was a spritual reason but if you want the physical reason it is that this venti is recited only in baitulkhayal or you can say (bara kaam/moto kaam) it is why its called moti venti
This Moti Venti is not only recited during BUK and mota kaam. It can be recited at any time especially before the recitation of Ashaji.
agakhani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This Moti Venti is not only recited during BUK and mota kaam. It can be recited at any time especially before the recitation of Ashaji.

I agree with Kbhai, I have heard many times in JK before 1st dua.
erumsuleman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kmaherali"]
erumsuleman wrote:

This Moti Venti is not only recited during BUK and mota kaam. It can be recited at any time especially before the recitation of Ashaji.[/quo

I also agree with you but only those parts are recited which contain mostly giryawazari and rearly those parts are recited in which pir do giryawazari and asks for increament(spritual marriage) and moreover the connection of this venti is also with our bandagi and the details are mentioned in ginan kalma kaho re,bhamar gufa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Ginans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: