Will any true Muslims will remain?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
agakhani

Will any true Muslims will remain?

Post by agakhani »

Looking the changing worlds, where more and more peoples becoming now a days atheist (non believers in God) then what will happen when Qayamat will really come? will any god believers remains or only non-God believers?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

MHI talks about cosmopolitan ethic which is not based upon faith but by the needs of society to live in harmony. In one of his interviews which can be accessed at: http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/18999 he says:

"Therefore, it is necessary to develop the principle of a cosmopolitan ethic, which is not an ethic oriented by faith, or for a society. I speak of an ethic under which all people can live within a same society, and not of a society that reflects the ethic of solely one faith. I would call that ethic, quality of life."

"I have serious doubts about the ecumenical discourse, and about what it can reach, but I do not have any doubts about cosmopolitan ethics. I believe that people share the same basic worries, joys, and sadness. If we can reach a consensus in terms of cosmopolitan ethics, we will have attained something, which is very important."

"Inter-religious dialogue, yes, but Iwould prefer that it be based upon a
cosmopolitan ethic. It would have to include non-believers. Because I am talking about human society and I cannot judge an individual's belief at any given time, in his life or mine. My experience is that belief is not necessarily constant; it varies according to age, to one's circumstances and the family in which one was educated."
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Agakhani:Ya Ali Madad.
You had 4000 books two year back,Has the quantity increased?
There has been a new word said by somebody as 'Spiritual Atheist' which does get correlated to word 'Cosmopolitan Ethics',that is concern for Humanity.
many said that Swami Vivekananda was an Atheist.He was not.He was very much a spiritual atheist.
His teaching was there was god in every human being n serving a human being was serving/praying to god.He saw futility in rites n ritual which did develop any quality of life of human society.

There is a Hadith (I feel it is more than true).
the best of religion is service to humanity.
Not all are becoming Atheist.
Many n many becoming spiritual atheist.
They all see rites ritual of most religion as sham n useless in today time
AND RATIONAL person feel that to help others has visible value.

This is precisely going away of Shariat and moving to Khidmat,which is grater than prayer n Ibaadat and Khidmat is base of marifat.

As the world population becoming at rational sense society

Only religion n faith many would be believe and agree that a god like person on earth is not bogged into rites n ritual but seen as greatest icon in'Service to Humanity'.It should be its hall mark.

A small example.A family on every sunday use to go to temple far way in their car n make offering (going to the priest/pandit) n pray there.
their educated(rational sense) daughter tell that they spend us$ 10 on fuel n offerings it,she put forth suggestion that we that money they can feed 5 poor families with basic food that day
they tried and found immense satisfaction greater than their visit to temple.
Has this family become atheist, as they stopped visiting temple again(out of Shariat/body obligations) ?
Answer needed from members own mind n not copy paste of others
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Swami Vivekanad was never ever atheist, he spent most his life with Arvind ghosh's Ashram, unfortunately he died in his early age otherwise we could have some more books on spirituality. I have read all his books including his very famous lectures books "Chicago lectures" which he addressed in USA.

I thing go in temple and spend $10.00 in offering or giving that money to poor is all depends on an individuals thinking and beliefs.
in my thinking either way it gives you some kind benefits but it all depends on how that money will be used by priest/pandit or poor peoples.
If poor uses that money for tobacco, or wine then it won't make any good same way if priest/ pandit uses that money used it in his bad habits like gambling it will not benefited to you.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

What is thread?

will any god believers remains or only non-God believers?

Or

Will any true Muslim will remain?

In order to define true Muslim, we wii go thru same useless discussion.

Brother what is your definition of True Muslim?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:In order to define true Muslim, we wii go thru same useless discussion.

Brother what is your definition of True Muslim?
There has been an extensive discussion on this subject at:

Who could be considered a Muslim
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 80&start=0
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

kmaherali wrote:Who could be considered a Muslim
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 80&start=0
Also there is relevant discussion at:
Pluralism in Islamic Ummah
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... sc&start=0
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:It was a fair question asked by zznnor for definition.
I will expand futher my last posting n invite every member to give their points.
Ai siad a family in India who spent appx 44 10 on gas n offering in temple on one visit per week there,what they get there one minute blessing out of lips from the priest/pandit there.the pandit has become a pro in this matter.
Now the same family on sunday,the time save in travelling n time in temple
totaling 90 minutes.buy grocery for $ 10 n prepare/cook 2 time basic meal good enough for 5 families.This food they to give to 5 famalies each with average 4 members.
the family get immense saisfaction greater than the visit to temple.
If we understand the farman n take cue from ayats.
We see Ibaadat/zikr is grater tahn prayers n Khidmat is grater than Ibaadat.

In prayer,a person consoles his own mind n body,
with ibaadat the person even salvages his own soul
and with khidmat he carries the salvation of many persons/souls along with itself.

Coming back to the story.We see the family(at body obligation/sharia)
at temple get one minute os blessing from lips of the priest by giving ccoked food to 20 people for two time on same day.
they get blessings from lips n heart for 20x2=40 for their family.
Out of one wisdom/intellect,I would like you give points for 0-5 on scale.
In eyes of God,He is final examiner,but we have been an evaluation power for this case considering as test paper in an exam.
1. family attending the temple is= 1 point.
2. family not attending the temple n becoming un religious from the angle of few is= 0 point.

3. now the same family in saving of time n money spent feed 20 person for two time in one day=? point/points.
one can give point from figures 0,1,2,3,4,5.
I wish every member should keep up to ground reality of today,rather digging in copy paste of the past shy away from truth n reality.

Advocacy for ALI is not a easy job.We all can always try.
Admin

Post by Admin »

The present ALI has made a clear Farman saying:

1) Only Allah has the right to judge.

2) You can not measure Faith.

So whoever believes in the present ALI let him put to rest his quarrel with everyone on this board about those 2 issues. Thank you.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.

I have posted a case study to ground reality of today.It is asking for evaluation in points to make reply simple.
It is about one religious rituals transforming into mission to serve others.
It has no where mentioned the word 'faith'.
I assume you mixing act of religion with faith.

In today,s time we have to discuss,debate,analyse and if possible find solutions to some extent in relation concerning the religious outlook and faith of world at large n young generation growing up.
This would be enlightening for future readers of this forum.
We are living in present n younger generation in future.
what we have in this forum is 80% posting with copy paste of medieval age
each trying to outsmart other more junkier or juicer copy paste of past era.
IT HAS NO SOLUTION TO TODAY'S REALITY.
Only silver lining I see is well researched extracts of MHI sayings from one wise haqiqati member Kmaherali.

Posting copy paste of past reflects in one bankruptcy of one's mind in that topic.It show about one's cleverness to keep the debate going.

Has any one done a study why MHI since become Imam has not publicly demonstrated any basic acts of Sharia (posturing of body,etc).

Does anyone have photos of MHI (NOT AS A CHILD) or video clip showing
in that act.
This study n conclusion will make us prepare us n our generations ahead for zahurat.