Ginans related to reappearance of Mahdi

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
arzimood

Ginans related to reappearance of Mahdi

Post by arzimood »

YAM!
i wanted to invite references regarding reapperance of mahdi as believed by Isnashris as wellas sunnis. it is that It will be our imam. i wanted hadith, ginans related to this subject if anyone could kindly help me out with this.
YAM
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There are numerous allusions to Mahdi or Kayam in the Ginans. However the appearance of Mehdi has to be interpreted at the personal level on the one hand and cosmic level at the other. For further explanation on these you may want to go to:

Ginans -> Can someone go deeper with the meaning (Dhan Dhan aajno)
Doctrines -> Daet Kalingo and Dajjal
arzimood

Post by arzimood »

can u suggest as to where can i get this docrine from? i mean will it b available tjamat in tariqa borad lib?
kmaherali

Tusi and Kiyama

Post by kmaherali »

Nasirudeen Tusi expounds the doctrine of Qiyama and the Qaim in his book "Paradise of Submission" which has been recently published by the IIS. It should be available at the ITREB libraries. Tasawwur 26 (chapter 26) deals with "the appearance of the mission of the Resurrector, and the proclamation of the mission of Resurrection" amongst other issues.

More information on the book is given at:

http://www.iis.ac.uk/research/academic_ ... nopsis.htm
hussainkhan55

ANSWER THIS

Post by hussainkhan55 »

My question is <BR><BR>Q1 What will be the name of Imam and Pir at the time of Armageddon?<BR><BR>I guess he will be not called&nbsp; Imam Mahdi...........
hussainkhan55

ANSWER THIS

Post by hussainkhan55 »

My question is <BR><BR>Q1 What will be the name of Imam and Pir at the time of Armageddon?<BR><BR>I guess he will be not called&nbsp; Imam Mahdi...........