Is Pakistan terrorist Country? Kids asked me this question!

Current issues, news and ethics
agakhani

Is Pakistan terrorist Country? Kids asked me this question!

Post by agakhani »

Kids asked me this question, after Grenade attacks in two Jamat Khanas in Karachi, Pakistan;
Is Pakistan is really a terrorist country?

Please come forward and post your decent and honest comments so that I can give right answer to those kids.
Admin

Post by Admin »

There are no terrorist countries, only terrorist people. They are present in all countries, hurting the population with various means. Generalisation is always dangerous.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Let me ask you this, Admin!
If Iraq attack on Kuwait or USA attack your country Canada we are not saying that Iraqi or USA people attacked on Kuwait and Canada but we simply says that Iraq and USA attacked on Kuwait and Canada, same theory apply to Pakistan I know Pakistan is the name of country and it can not attack or kill any people but peoples living there were attacked two J.K. in Karachi so I accepted to simple formula rather then using these words that peoples from Pakistan attacked two J.K. in Karachi
Now give us your comments!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai I can understand your frustration but this is a religious forum and not political....Neither you nor me or even HAZAR IMAM can bring the dead back.

Just one word

GET OVER IT !!
Admin

Post by Admin »

We can not say such and such country is a terrorist country. This is the uneducated president Bush view of the world. In each countries there are good and bad people, be these countries be Muslim or Christian or Bhudist whatever.

There is more terrorism inside countries than from one country to another. Take the example of Pakistan where Muslims are killing Muslim, each side chanting Allah Hu Akbar. What has Allah to do with them except to say that this is not HIS teaching to mankind.

So again no country is terrorist. The people who dies in the JK attack in Karachi were victims of other people who were terrorist or just plain criminal.

Did the State failed in protecting its citizens? Yes but these attacks are always unpredictable and organised by twisted sick minds. How do you predict what a twisted sick mind will do next and in which body it is hosted?
safmomin

I think education is a problem

Post by safmomin »

if you notice pakistani immigrants in western countries are still the same with their nature they are more aggressive, hold grudge against other people for long time. in every talk they will use "mashallah",""subhanallah". consider themselves more religious and others as inferior. but their actions are most of the time opposite of what they say. this is my opinion and i have notice most pakistani people,only few of them are best people in the world. pakistani school history books are full of hatred against other nationalities , especially indians they have been misleading the pakistani children and people and putting them in a fake mentality of their suffering is due to history of india. i suggest check the real history by researching different sources and not just believe what has been taught by narrow minded pakistani historians, but people also fail to accept and improve their own conditions. muslim killing other muslim and living in the same neighbourhood. this is height of Hypocracy !!
may mawala guide us all for peace and strength to face this reality.!!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Safmomin bhai, I would disagree with you on this....I'am an INDIAN and I personally don't feel pakistan as a nation is at fault...Yes there are some fundamentalist's in both the countries who are trying to create panic between 2 brothers [Indian/Pakistan] but that does not mean we should blame pakistan as a country for everything.

My neighbor is a pakistani and just yesterday we were talking about economy and inflation. Who is responsible for destability ?? Is it the people or the govt who makes policies ??

Back in 2000 when along with my family I went to karachi for the deedar everywhere we go [eating place, resort, the beach] because of our HYDERABADI accent, people used to ask us where we are from and when we said INDIA most of the times they refused to take money from us [food, horseback riding on the beach [my personal favorite] etc etc]....If this is not love what is it ??

I know times have changed but the hearts of millions of indian's and pakistani's are still the same.

The reason why they say alhumdulillah or subhanallah [which is a very good thing to say] is not because they are superior of anything but because the environment they were living in was islamic...Like if your cousins go to school in USA they would naturally learn english, is it not ??...Same thing over here !!!

Im an INDIAN and I'm proud of my pakistani brothers and sisters and would always pray for peace and stability in that region, after all that land is a gift of Sir sultan muhammad shah [as] to the islamic world.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Im an INDIAN and I'm proud of my pakistani brothers and sisters
So, do I but if you go back and check your own written post in which once you wrote that to Make Pakistan as a separate nation in year 1947 during the partition was a big mistake by the leaders of that time!! not exact quote.

This is totally contrast what you are saying right now.
FYI I was born, raised and educated in India but I also live 4 years in Pakistan but nobody offered me free food in any Paki restaurants!! :roll:
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

this is my opinion and i have notice most pakistani people,only few of them are best people in the world. pakistani school history books are full of hatred against other nationalities , especially indians
Thanks God some one is really understand what is Pakistan really is! in my opinion Pakistan is a terrorist country. PERIOD.
Admin

Post by Admin »

agakhani wrote: Thanks God some one is really understand what is Pakistan really is! in my opinion Pakistan is a terrorist country. PERIOD.
What is a country? Is it the sum of all of its people? If yes, do you mean all of its people are terrorist?

Is a country the vast land including the marvelous creation of God, land, rivers, mountain, lac etc... so are all of those terrorist?

Is a country the sum of all elected politician representing the people? If yes, are all of these politicians terrorist?

I fail to understand the need to have such kind of statement. As I said this is a restricted "a la Bush" understanding of what a country is.

No country can be a terrorist country. A country should not be blamed for the stupidity of some of its inhabitants. In fact if you look at Syria today and Iraq, there are more terrorists there from other countries than from their own countries.
safmomin

Post by safmomin »

visiting Pakistan as a tourist is a different thing , i also have been to pak for deedar in 2000, but important point is that Pakistan have't changed since 60 years , because of their own attitude and ignorance. they are ashamed of their own deed still they don't wanna accept their fault in anything. it is the fact Pakistani tell they are indian when an american ask their origin. and u will see Pakistani respect in any country especially in U.S they are always sidelined at the airport for questioning. it is the attitude of this people that even ismailis have been suffering even in western countries because of the hypocracy, cheat policy by pakistani's. if u listen to abu ali waez u will know pakistani's have changed alot of meaning of ginan and tasbi by influence of other mullah and maulvi's or by misunderstanding of their own interpretation . pity !!!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

So, do I but if you go back and check your own written post in which once you wrote that to Make Pakistan as a separate nation in year 1947 during the partition was a big mistake by the leaders of that time!! not exact quote.
Yes, that was my opinion and I still stand by it !!...The context in which I said that was not to show pakistan is inferior to india or anything like that but instead to express my opinion that had people been united instead of divided in their opinion we would not have had this issue today.

But what is done is done....we cannot change that, but at least we change people's mentality towards pakistan.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

This is totally contrast what you are saying right now.
FYI I was born, raised and educated in India but I also live 4 years in Pakistan but nobody offered me free food in any Paki restaurants!!
As theres a saying "daane daane pe likha hai, khaane waale ka naam" ...In that case, I guess I got lucky , hehe :lol:

But fikar not agakhani bhai, if we meet in near future the treat will be on me @ absolutely FREE.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Shiraz,
Which restaurants will you prefer?, I visit Houston/Sugar land every other week but if you still remember I already gave you 'DAVAT' to visit Savoy restaurant long time ago so, pehel mai phir aap, I will buy lunch for you and your family if you bring with you! :roll:
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

No country can be a terrorist country. A country should not be blamed for the stupidity of some of its inhabitants.
Admin,
Chalo bhai man lete hai ki just country name Pakistan is a not aterrorist county but then some one over there is/are terrorist that is for sure, It may be people of Pakistan or Govt leaders of Pakistan or any terrorist groups, but some one is terrorist over there that is 100% true, and nobody can denied this If I am wrong then you would not hear terrorist attacks on Shia or sunny mosque or recently JK every other day.

No matter whoever you blame for the terrorist attacks; either Pakistan, Pakistani, Pakistani governments or Terrorist groups one thing is crystal clear and that is now a days Pakistan has bad image in the world. this is for now but what the status of Pakistan will be in future? for this read below:-

You will be surprise but according our ginans Pakistan will be capital of 'ZAHURAT' means Pakistan has good future ahead because pirs can not be wrong.
But I will stay whatever I wrote above i.e. Pakistan is a terrorist country, it may be change as per our ginans but right now it is a terrorist country.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Pakistan is not a terrorist country as Admin explained but it has become victim of terrorist activities. Government has so far not been able to make a concrete plan against terrorist groups.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

safmomin wrote:visiting Pakistan as a tourist is a different thing , i also have been to pak for deedar in 2000, but important point is that Pakistan have't changed since 60 years , because of their own attitude and ignorance. if u listen to abu ali waez u will know pakistani's have changed alot of meaning of ginan and tasbi by influence of other mullah and maulvi's or by misunderstanding of their own interpretation . pity !!!
There seems to be misunderstanding here. There is not any influence of mullah maulvi that have led to change in Ginans. It is world wide issue and not just of Pak. In India, which is secular country, where people of diversed religion co-exist over there, you will find more changes as compared to Pakistan.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

agakhani wrote:
You will be surprise but according our ginans Pakistan will be capital of 'ZAHURAT' means Pakistan has good future ahead because pirs can not be wrong.
But I will stay whatever I wrote above i.e. Pakistan is a terrorist country, it may be change as per our ginans but right now it is a terrorist country.
We can hope and wish good. But I think name of Pakistan does not appear in any Ginan. This prediction is based on one of the interpretation of Abu Ali missionary. However there is no direct and clear prediction regarding future of Pakistan as a country.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

We can hope and wish good. But I think name of Pakistan does not appear in any Ginan
Yes, Munir you are right name of Pakistan is not mentioned as "Pakistan" in our ginan but it mentioned as 'JAMPUDWIP' , I should have cleared it in my earlier post but any way and you know that ( I remember that once you mentioned the names of the countries; which are considered to be in Jampudwip) Pakistan is one country from Jampdwip.

To Admin and other readers:-

1,Whatever my opinion is about Pakistan is for CURRENT PAKISTAN not for future Pakistan because I have 100% trust in our pirs predictions

To Munir:-

Where have you been for so long time? Aap to Eid ke Chand ho gaye ho bhai!!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

jampudeep maa(n)he saami takhat rachaayaa

In the Indian Subcontinent('jampudeep'), the Lord has established the throne.

Now is jampudeep = Pakitan or INDIA ??? :?

Well I know before independence India/pak and even bangladesh were 1 = British India/ BHARAT...But I personally think Jampudeep = India because thats where our imam was stationed for the time being [as mentioned in ginan]...I may be wrong but I don't think theres an exact definition of the term "Indian Subcontinent"

Reference - Aad thaaki Ek soon nipaaya
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

yes Aga Khani, I was not coming for long time because of busy schedule. Jumpudeep includes South Asia.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Now is jampudeep = Pakitan or INDIA ??? icon_confused.gif
Both countries ( Pakistan and India) comes in Jampudwip as per ancient Indian histroy, according ancient history there were total 7 dip, (drips) you
The actual words is 'Drip" in Sanskrit and Prakrit drip means 'land' or in English you can call as continents.

1) Jampu deep (Indian Subcontinent, Tibet, Burma, Far East)
2) Shak deep (Europe)
3) Karunch deep (Africa)
4) Shakali deep (China, Russia)
5) Kash deep (Balochistan, Afghanistan)
6) Salmal deep (Arabia, Asia minor)
7) Setar deep (Persia, Iraq, Syria, Gulf)
Last edited by agakhani on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Now, who is in this forum can tell me; In which Dwip or continental
( a current word of dwip) the country name 'Shri Lanka' comes? as per ancient history or whatever history you believe in.
I, guess 'Munir' can answer this question besides me, give me name, please.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

agakhani wrote:
No country can be a terrorist country. A country should not be blamed for the stupidity of some of its inhabitants.
Admin,
Chalo bhai man lete hai ki just country name Pakistan is a not aterrorist county but then some one over there is/are terrorist that is for sure, It may be people of Pakistan or Govt leaders of Pakistan or any terrorist groups, but some one is terrorist over there that is 100% true, and nobody can denied this If I am wrong then you would not hear terrorist attacks on Shia or sunny mosque or recently JK every other day.

No matter whoever you blame for the terrorist attacks; either Pakistan, Pakistani, Pakistani governments or Terrorist groups one thing is crystal clear and that is now a days Pakistan has bad image in the world. this is for now but what the status of Pakistan will be in future? for this read below:-

i m live in paki and i m also think that paki is terrorist country.....but there are some good fact like

imam sultan mohd shah ne farmaya tha k pakistan ek baar gire gaa phr uthe gaa phr gire gaa phr uthe or aisa uthe gaa k saari duniyaa dekhti reh jaye gi.....aakhir kaar pir ne b ginan ma islmabad kaa zikr kiaa ha(indirectly)......multan mai zahurat hogaa....etc etc
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

i m live in paki and i m also think that paki is terrorist country..
Thanks for your honest opinion that Pakistan is a terrorist country at least for now, it has to be changed in future but as Munir wrote in his one above post that you can not find any thing about future of Pakistan on our ginans, however Rai Abu ali described that Pakistan has good future so, we have to keep hope that those days comes soon.
About SMS (s.a.) farman I am not aware about whatever you wrote i.e. "imam sultan mohd shah ne farmaya tha k pakistan ek baar gire gaa phr uthe gaa phr gire gaa phr uthe or aisa uthe gaa k saari duniyaa dekhti reh jaye gi.." .
I will be highly appreciate if you or any one in this forum tell me the date of such kind farmans from SMS (s.a.)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Now, who is in this forum can tell me; In which Dwip or continental
( a current word of dwip) the country name 'Shri Lanka' comes?
I, guess nobody in this forum will give answer so I put it here for interested readers.
'SINHAL DWIP'
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai said:
Both countries ( Pakistan and India) comes in Jampudwip as per ancient Indian histroy
So if it includes both the countries how are you so sure that our pirs are talking about pakistan and not india ???

Is there any ginan that talks about pakistan being the supreme country in future ??
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

shiraz.virani wrote:Agakhani bhai said:
Both countries ( Pakistan and India) comes in Jampudwip as per ancient Indian histroy
So if it includes both the countries how are you so sure that our pirs are talking about pakistan and not india ???

Is there any ginan that talks about pakistan being the supreme country in future ??
many of ginans which tell about zahurat in multan...
u said earlier pakistan is gifted by IMAM....this popint is indeed true..
and I m listen frm someone that abu ali said in his waez that pakistan and canada have good future...everyone saw canada's good future but knoew one can see pakis good future which our pir tell us....:)

pakis become thy good country after that WAR i think u understand which WAR...
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

agakhani wrote:
i m live in paki and i m also think that paki is terrorist country..
Thanks for your honest opinion that Pakistan is a terrorist country at least for now, it has to be changed in future but as Munir wrote in his one above post that you can not find any thing about future of Pakistan on our ginans, however Rai Abu ali described that Pakistan has good future so, we have to keep hope that those days comes soon.
About SMS (s.a.) farman I am not aware about whatever you wrote i.e. "imam sultan mohd shah ne farmaya tha k pakistan ek baar gire gaa phr uthe gaa phr gire gaa phr uthe or aisa uthe gaa k saari duniyaa dekhti reh jaye gi.." .
I will be highly appreciate if you or any one in this forum tell me the date of such kind farmans from SMS (s.a.)
agakhani bhai I dont have any written document but I listen this firman frm many and many peoples..

AAKHIR KAAR BHAROSA BHI TO KOI CHEEZ HOTI HAI...:)
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Whatever we are trying is just making assumptions which may or may not true. If you see this history of Akhand Bharat (United India..including Pakistan, Bangladesh and India) it was never united in true sense. Since ancient times there were many Kingdoms within Indian Union. There were different monarchs or Kings ruling different parts of Indian Subcontinent. Even Mughals did not had entire control on every single state of India. When British came, they directly and indirectly (in Princely states) took control of India and one Indian Union was formed. In 1947, India was again divided into two parts. Present day Pakistan and India are actually both part of Indian Union. After few years, another state was born and the land which was once called "East Pakistan" got another name as Bangladesh. What I am trying to say is who knows what will happen after 1000 years...Will the map of Indian Union be the same or not? Could anyone predict in 1947 about the creation of Bangladesh? Could anyone predict the partition of India before world war I? The answer is no...What we can do is just assumptions... I hope what I am trying to say is making sense. For Example, Multan is ancient city. Festival of holi also originated in Multan. But throughout history it was under different kingdoms. Once it was considered part of Sindh, now of Punjab...As for Islamabad, I think its name is not in Ginan. But even if there is any Ginan with name of Islamabad...how are you sure that its the sameone which is now capital of Pak? Emperor Aurangzeb also named one city as Islamabad. In era of Ayub Khan, new city named Islamabad was made and was declared capital. May be after thousand year someone can make another city with name Islamabad. So we can't hundred percent predict the future, though we have many clues.