www.ismaili.net :: View topic - SIMPLE WORDS WITH DEEP SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS
layla Joined: 06 Feb 2003 Posts: 65
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:42 am Post subject: SIMPLE WORDS WITH DEEP SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS
SIMPLE WORDS WITH DEEP SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Do the math.....count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging
9. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the people.
13. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be
still so He can untangle the knot.
ashfan Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Posts: 1
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:51 pm Post subject:
The wine of an inner intoxication,
A drunken stupor of profound bliss,
A rain that showers beloved pearls
of the most sacred knowledge in existence.
A light that brings warmth
though no fire touched it,
A spire of towering intellect
though no architect designed it.
A mystical energy that surrounds
all that is within and without,
A transformation of base metal
into a glittering gemstone of eternal truth.
Therein lies all of my existence.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group