Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Which ginan is this by pir sadardeen? Eji Aad to alakh agiya
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Which ginan is this by pir sadardeen? Eji Aad to alakh agiya

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nadirshabu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Which ginan is this by pir sadardeen? Eji Aad to alakh agiya Reply with quote

Can anyone help me find the english translation to this ginan. It starts of like this:

eji alak agyare mio tame jugo jugo quranaaa. servai chetna par atma bahi teno farmanaii. eji jugathi jal tai.

and this is a ginan where its about brama and ali avatar.

please anyone would find me the translation meaning of this ginan, would really appreciate it. i have the audio but not the translation thank you.
View users profile Send private message
atharvedi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you are looking for this ginan where we can find the explanation of Das Avatar in detail. The first couple of verses explains the concept of Noor and bit of Surah Ikhalas. While back I did attempt to understand and created its meaning in English. However, it is very difficult and still needs some clarification.

Eji Aad to alakh agiya ramiyo, tame juvo juvo ved puraann;
sarve chaiytan paramaat-maa, bhaai tej tenu paramaann 1

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4616&start=15
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Ginans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: