kalima,an understanding.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

kalima,an understanding.

Post by nuseri »

We recite it daily after r prayers.
Kalima is a divine law for all humanity on Earth.
It is evolution of Life n Process Of Spirituality.
Every soul has to trespass it.
All souls are on a very very very LONG haul on earth.
In kalima first come LAA,
means there was no earth and its population.
then it says."there are no gods but Allah"
it means then came religions with many gods (hindus n others).
then comes world Allah,it means one god, the religions came with faith n belief of one god,( those were jews christianity etc).
then come Mohammed u Rasulillah(PBUH).
then came Islam with Shariat.
then word comes of" Amir ul mominun"(guider of time) Imamat and shia stream of Islam,which is tariqat, and then "Aliuallah".faith of the haqiqati ( Ismailies).
Each soul passes this lakhs of lives on this EARTH to reach salvation,
We Ismailies are VERI VERI lucky to be born n practice this faith at haqiqat level.
in ginan,the blessed Pirs have advanced us as said in Ginan of lakh choryasi phera.it mean nearly 5 miliion years.they advanced the Khoja Ismailies in process of Spirituality
from religion of many gods to one of Haqiqat.
With Ibadaat,one can recollect in it own soul's journey to its present Life n it's Maqsad.
AAP NE OODKHO,KHUDA NE OODKO.
I say it again it is a divine law ruling over all the souls.It is a master KUNDLI
ALI is it's owner and decider.
As usual i will sign off with
Ahmed ALI ALI boliya
Peche honi hoi so hoi ree
Peche honi hoi so hoi ree
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

We Ismailies are VERI VERI lucky to be born n practice this faith at haqiqat level.
Sorry to correct you but I do not agree with your above comments.
We Ismailis are little above the Shariyat, you can name it the first level of Tariqat but not the Haqiqat level that is for sure, however you can reach Haqiqat and Marifat level if you practice bandagi every day but it is not easy
to reach upto Haqiqat level, there may be some Ismailis who may be reached up to this level and may be level of Marifat but most of Ismailis are battling in Tariqat level and try to achieve higher level of Haqiqat and Marifat.

Ismailism is little above the "Shariah "according SMS' many farmans, you can find these farmans in Kalame Mowla.

Your other information on Kalima is very good.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Do you know that there is not only one "KALIMA" but six different 'KALIMAS' are there in different Muslim sects? below are more details about these 6 different Kalimas with its meaning:-

1, The Word of Purity (Tayyabah)
LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR-RASOOL ALLAH

(There is no God but Allah Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

2, The word of Testimony (Shahaadat)
Ash-hadu an-La illaha ill Allahu, Wahdahu La Sharika lah, wa ash-Hadu anna Muhammadan 'abduhu wa Rasoolu

(I bear witness that no-one is worthy of worship but Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger)

3, The word of Glorification (Tumjeed)
Subhan Allahu, wal Hamdu lillahi, wa la illaha ilAllahu, wallahu Akbar. wa La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah-al 'alii-al 'adheem

(Glory be to Allah and Praise to Allah, and there is no God But Allah, and Allah is the Greatest. And there is no Might or Power except with Allah.)

4, The word of Unity (Tauhid)
La ilaha illAllahu Wahdahu La Shareeka lahu Lahul Mulku, Wala-hul Hamd, Yuhee Wa Yumeet, wa huwa Haiy-yul la Yamootu beyadihil khair, wa huwa 'ala kulli Shay'in Qadeer

(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah. He is only One. (There is) no partners for Him. For Him (is) the Kingdom. And for Him (is) the Praise. He gives life and acuses death. And He (is) Alive. He will not die, never, ever. Possessor of Majesty and Reverence. In His hand (is) the goodness. And He (is) the goodness. And He (is) on everything powerful.)

5, The word of Penitence (Astaghfar)
Astaghfirullaha Rabii min kulli dhanbin adhnabtahu amadan aw khataan, sirran aw alani-yatan wa atubu illaih minadh-dhanbilladhi, la a'lamu, innaka anta allamul ghayub, wa sattar ul'uyoubi, wa ghaffarudh-dhunubi, wa la hawla wa la quwwatta illa billahil alliyyil 'adheem

(I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord, from every sin I committed knowingly or unknowingly, secretly or openly, and I turn towards Him from the sin that I know and from the sin that I do not know. Certainly You, You (are) the knower of the hidden things and the Concealer (of) the mistakes and the Forgiver (of) the sins. And (there is) no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great)

6, The words of rejecting disbelief (Rud-A-Kuffer)
Allahumma innii a'udhu bika min an ushrika bika shai-anw- wa ana a'lamu bihii. Tubtu anhu wa tabarra-tu min al-kufri wash-shirki wal-kizdhbi wal-ghiibati wal-bid’ati wan-namiimati wal fawaahishi wal-buhtani w-al-ma’aasii kulliha. Wa aslamtu wa aquulu La illaha illAllahu Muhammadur RasulAllah

(O Allah! Certainly I seek protection with You from, that I associate partner with You anything and I know it. And I seek forgiveness from You for that I do not know it. I repended from it and I made myself free from disbelief and polytheism and the falsehood and the back-biting and the innovation and the tell-tales and the bad deeds and the blame and the disobedience, all of them. And I submit and I say (there is) none worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)
Trueismaili786

Post by Trueismaili786 »

What? are there really 6 different Kalimas in Muslims? are you sure? if yes then I should say thank you for posting it here.
Honestly I haven't heard these before any where!! why Ismaili literatures are quiet about this and recite only one Kalima?
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

Trueismaili786 wrote:What? are there really 6 different Kalimas in Muslims? are you sure? if yes then I should say thank you for posting it here.
Honestly I haven't heard these before any where!! why Ismaili literatures are quiet about this and recite only one Kalima?
Because that is what we are told to do. Only the Imam of the Time has the authority and prerogative to make changes to the practices of the faith.

Shams
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

why Ismaili literatures are quiet about this and recite only one Kalima?
Good question but brother 'SHAMSB" answered it beautifully, so I do not answer it again but if I had to then my answer would have been same like Shams.

About your other question:-

Yes, there are 6 different Kalimas in different Muslim sects but we only recite one and if you study our kalima then you will find that our Kalima covers almost every thing from different kalimas.

A true Ismaili ( as per your user name) you should know this!! just kidding bro, but you are most welcome to ask anything in this forum.