Pakistan in difficulties

Current issues, news and ethics
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I would not like to like pakistan for the sake of some pir/fakir..
Shiraz,

Well, it is up to you but for me Ismaili pirs had and still has Noor-E-Naboovat, they were not just mamuli fakir babas, they had before and our current pir still has noorani/ divine power.
This topic has been discussed many times, so I don't go in deep but let me ask you this?

Do you think our current pir "MHI" is a just fakir? come on brother, please come out from the heavy influences of Sunnism and look your own and true shiratal Mustkim.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Do you think our current pir "MHI" is a just fakir? come on brother, please come out from the heavy influences of Sunnism and look your own and true shiratal Mustkim.
What I meant to say was...Pakistan was not founded by a pir/fakir baba....It was founded by the patriots who gave their life for freedom just like we have patriots in our country who faught for freedom....What does Pir/Fakir have to do with the creation or the situation that the pakistan is in today ?

Remember what I told goldfaizi the very 1st time ?? ....Stop mixing religion with politics...This is the only reason why pakistan is so F***ed up today.

Bottom line and the moral of the story is...If you mix religion with politics you get pakistan....So stop promoting your cult of foolishness and live in reality my brother.

Im not a pakla [pakistani] but I dont think the color of their blood is different than ours !!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Im not a pakla [pakistani] but I dont think the color of their blood is different than ours !!
So do I, I am not Pakla ( in your words) or Paki or Pakistani either but it doesn't matter to me to tell you the truth, and the truth is " Jampudwip" futures seems very very bright to me, if not now then pretty soon but one of days may be in next century (let me give you exact year for your information , the year will 2115) " the people from Jampudwip" will rule whole world, but hold on brother let me clear it here before you object my prediction : this is not my own predictions but these predictions has been made by great Ismaili pirs ( not Fakir ) who had noo-e-naboowat and those pirs I was mentioned in my above post" You will surprised but this is also true that besides Ismaili pirs there were some Hindu Bhagats who had also predicted same kind predictions, HOWEVER THEY COULD'NT PREDICTED THE EXACT DATE, EXACT DAY AND TIME BUT ISMAILI PIRS GAVE THAT INFORMATION IN THEIR GINANS TOO, Only things you need to do is just read ginans and you will find this and many more information in it..
Plus, I don't mixing political issues with religion issues either, but the pirs which I mentioned in my earlier post were not present during the time of partition of India and Pakistan they already passed away hundreds and hundreds years before the partition, (500-600 years before) so there is no any question arise that they predicted the partition of India and Pakistan except SMS as an Ismaili pir and Imam worked hard to create Pakistan as a separate Islamic nation.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I agree predictions given by "Shah Pir" has importance. However, one thing I would like to say...I think there is not any direct prediction that People of Jampudeep will rule the world or it will become the most powerful states (I may be wrong here).
There is prediction in Ginans about China becoming very advanced and powerful country. In 1949 no one could think of that so Soon China will become such powerful and strong nation and in future, it will become more economically prosper and scientifically advanced (There are ginans about Daet Kalinga and it is stated that he will appear from China). As far as Great War is concerned, different places are mentioned where there will be great battle Chenab Nagri, Delhi, Multan etc. After the war, finally the force of devil will get defeat and Imam will rule the world. Though there is very long time for this to occur. There are different interpretations on it. For example "Islamabad" is mentioned no where in the Ginan. There is some other name (I forgot the name of that city) which AbuAly missionary has interpreted as Islamabad, because no city in current is existing with that name but its translation some what resembled to Islamabad so he has shared in waez has his own understanding on it. Only the time will show how it happen
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

There is some other name (I forgot the name of that city) which AbuAly missionary has interpreted as Islamabad,
For example "Islamabad" is mentioned no where in the Ginan. There is some other name (I forgot the name of that city) which AbuAly missionary has interpreted as Islamabad,
You are right Islamabad is not mentioned in ginan but as per my thinking following verses has some kind connection with Islamabad, I also heard the interpretation of Abu Ali but I also forget how he interpreted it as Islamabad? it is possible that he may had some another ginanic verses in his mind besides this:-

આશાજી પીર પયગંબર સરવે જીવ,
જાગે તે જંપુદીપ માંહેજી,
જંપુદીપ માંહે મેલાણજ હોશે.
ઈમામપૂરી નગરી જાણો- અલી ....૯૮

"ASHAJI PIR PAYGAMBAR SARVE JEEV,
JAGE TE JAMPUDIP MAHENJI,
JAMPUDIP MAHE MELANJ HOSHE,
IMAMPURI NAGARI JANO- ALI......98
Last edited by agakhani on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Thanks for sharing this. In another paath, the name of Multan appears as the place from where Imam will rule the world.
Aashaajee Mulas chok Shah takhate-j bes-se
Raam raaj tyaan deshe jee
Veeshnav rupe veeshvaa var deshe
Imaam rupe fal deshe....................Haree anant...31
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

Pakistan was preplanned by Pirs...here are some of the facts which are not coincidence.

1) Imam Sultan Mohd Shah was in the list of founders of pakistan.
2) Muslim League the only muslim party of British India who want seperate muslim homeland known as pakistan. And president of muslim league was Imam Sultan Mohd shah.
3) Founder of pakistan Quaid e Azam Mohd Ali Jinnah was Khoja ismaili.
4) Pirs said in Ginans that please Mowla came to jampudwip and atlast Imam Sultan Mohd Shah Born in Karachi,Pak.
5) Zahurat indeed take place in Multan.
6) The war with dait kalinga will be the war with Islam and Kafirs. And you all know Pakistan is only muslim country in world who posses Nuclear Weapons. Or you can say pakistan is the islamic super power and I am damn sure that at the time of War pakistan will be the headquaters of Islam... And Imam rule the world from Islamabad.