Who were 'HUSSAINY BRAHMINS''?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Today we know that the mountains prevent earth from shaking...subhanallah !!!

haha :lol:
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Today we know that the mountains prevent earth from shaking...subhanallah !!!

haha
There is this saying of H.Imam Ali[as]

A fool's mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise man's tongue is under the control of his mind

I dedicate this to you my friend :lol:

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-b.htm

And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15)

:lol: :lol:
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Oh and If you still dont get it my friend, I would put it like this in the simplest terms

The expansion inside the earth, according to what they (the geologists) claim, keeps the earth together while its revolving in a high speed around itself, and prevents it from getting out of balance and shaking while revolving.

If mountains and hills didn't exist today, then the earth's incredible fast rotation around itself would be shaky and we would be having earth quakes every minute of our lives.

You dont know anything thats written in holy quran because you dont read it and even if you do, you never understand what written in it and you want me to answer your questions ?? ....Wake Up !!!!!!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

If mountains and hills didn't exist today, then the earth's incredible fast rotation around itself would be shaky and we would be having earth quakes every minute of our lives.
Not only in Quran but in many other scriptures also it is quoted that God had created mountains to balance this earth.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Not only in Quran but in many other scriptures also it is quoted that God had created mountains to balance this earth.
You're right agakhani bhai....Remember in one topic i.e meru parvat you said something about mountains height and thats when I laughed at you...I just wanna let you know that you were right :)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

You're right agakhani bhai.... just wanna let you know that you were right :o
"Chalo der se aaye leking durast aaye."

" چلو ڈرسے اے لیکن درست اے "

"જાગ્યા ત્યાંથી સવાર'

You are most welcome, shiraz.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Oh and If you still dont get it my friend, I would put it like this in the simplest terms

The expansion inside the earth, according to what they (the geologists) claim, keeps the earth together while its revolving in a high speed around itself, and prevents it from getting out of balance and shaking while revolving.

You dont know anything thats written in holy quran because you dont read it and even if you do, you never understand what written in it and you want me to answer your questions ?? ....Wake Up !!!!!!

And what causes earthquack, according to you and your belief system??? ... let me guess. Women who shake their bosoms...
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

And what causes earthquack, according to you and your belief system??? ... let me guess. Women who shake their bosoms...
Dint I tell you that debate with those who are worth debating ? :)...Ill pray for you !! ;)
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Dint I tell you that debate with those who are worth debating ? :)...Ill pray for you !! ;)
I don't know. You seem to selectively reply to what you think you have answer, and ignore the ones that you are ashamed to answer.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I don't know. You seem to selectively reply to what you think you have answer, and ignore the ones that you are ashamed to answer.
You're still not getting it ?? ....You're not worth debating my friend...You never basically debate...all you do is argue...and anyways you debate with someone who has something to share ...apart from your knowledge of bosoms :lol:
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:...Ill pray for you !! ;)

Well, from where I see, I think it's you who needs to be prayed for. lol

So, stop worrying about me, and try to wake up and worry about your lost soul, pal.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
You're still not getting it ?? ....You're not worth debating my friend...You never basically debate...all you do is argue...and anyways you debate with someone who has something to share ...apart from your knowledge of bosoms :lol:

Like I said, you can't answer.

What do you have to share? Apart from blaming our beloved Imam and promoting your mentor's (akbarali maherali's) ideas and agendas? At least I am honest and saying it to your face. Not a coward like yourself, who wears ismaili mask and pretend to be one. Go have a life and do something meaningful with your life, as opposed to wasting your time promoting anti-ismaili ideas of your mentor.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Well, from where I see, I think it's you who needs to be prayed for. lol

So, stop worrying about me, and try to wake up and worry about your lost soul, pal.
Thanks............But no thanks ! ;)
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Like I said, you can't answer.

What do you have to share? Apart from blaming our beloved Imam and promoting your mentor's (akbarali maherali's) ideas and agendas? At least I am honest and saying it to your face. Not a coward like yourself, who wears ismaili mask and pretend to be one. Go have a life and do something meaningful with your life, as opposed to wasting your time promoting anti-ismaili ideas of your mentor.
Brother the only reason why Im so polite to you is because I promised MR-FORGET that I would not say anything that would hurt our ismaili brothers and sisters...Once again my brother the reason why I ignore you is because you're an ignorant. You dont know basics about quran or its message but still wanna act as if you're a true ismaili who is fighting for Hazar Imam....Your ignorance is quite evident when we touched topics like earth quakes and causes of earth quakes to which all you could do is laugh....well what else could we expect from you ??

Anyways as our Imam H.Ali [as] said :

One who says unpleasant things about others, will himself quickly become a target of their scandal.

Ill pray for you
Admin

Post by Admin »

Stick to the issues please.

These posts will stay here for many centuries and personal attacks will not server any purpose.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote: Brother the only reason why Im so polite to you is because I promised MR-FORGET
What would you say otherwise, had you not promised?
shiraz.virani wrote: ...Once again my brother the reason why I ignore you is because you're an ignorant.
From where I see, you are the biggest ignorant who ignores the true path, and follows and ex-ismaili who's been influenced by sunnies. So, everyone has their own opinion and point of view; doesn't make it right necessarily.

shiraz.virani wrote: You dont know basics about quran or its message but still wanna act as if you're a true ismaili who is fighting for Hazar Imam....
a) I may not know too much about Qura'anic ayat (at least i don't bother to cut and paste from sunnie websites), but I can tell you, my Iman is firm (unlike yours).

b) just an fyi, our beloved Hazir Imam doesn't need me (or anyone) to fight for him. especially with someone like yourself. His power is so great, that little chamcha's like yours, can't even do anything. So feel free and bark all you want, but rest assured that it's all in vien.

shiraz.virani wrote: Anyways as our Imam H.Ali [as] said :

One who says unpleasant things about others, will himself quickly become a target of their scandal.
Exactly!!! You got yourself bannished almost once, and I think we all know the reason why! So, it applies to you more than anyone else, viru!

shiraz.virani wrote:Ill pray for you
Again, thanks but no thanks.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I don't want to see any single personal post. This is not the place to fight. You can exchange your emails and fight between yourselves.

Please stick to the issue. If there is no more useful input on this subject, I will clean this thread and close it.

Admin
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Mr. Admin,

Please don't closed this interesting discussion.

Below are some Indian film celebrities who were/are from Hussainy Brahmins also called Mohyal.
Sunil Dutt
Geeta Bali,
Om Prakash,
Anand Bakshi,
JP Dutta,
Gauri Chhibber Khan
Sanjay Dutt,
Lara Dutta (prior to becoming an actor, was also Miss Universe),
Divya Dutta
Aryan Vaid.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I know the information I am going to put below is not related to the topics but since this matter has been already discussed in same thread; regarding first human existence on the earth, I thought the following information will be more helpful to other debaters to understand that our ginans are right and whatever I wrote is exactly as per our ginans:-

The following information is taken from variois Hindu scriptures:-

હિંદુશાસ્ત્રોમાં વીષ્ણુના દશાવતારોનું વર્ણન જોવા મળે છે. આપણે વીષ્ણુના દરેક અવતારોને નીચે મુજબ સાંકળી શકીએ.

1,મત્સ્યાવતાર – જળચર સૃષ્ટીનો ઉદભવ
Matsya Avatar :Fish, life in water

2,કુર્માવતાર – પેટે સરકીને ચાલતાં પ્રાણીઓનો ઉદભવ
Kurmavtar: Insect, germs bacteria

3,વરાહાવતાર – પૃષ્ઠવંશી પ્રાણીઓનો ઉદભવ
Varahvatar: vertebrate animals

4,નૃસીંહાવતાર – ચોપગાં પ્રાણીઓનો ઉદભવ
Nrushinhavatar: quadruped animals.

Note:- Now read our earlier discussion in same thread, I was debating that Prahalad was deer but not human beings; that was not my own thought but it was exactly as per our ginans but some debaters were not believed that, now while surfing the net I found the same information which is matching with our ginan and the evolution chart of Rai Abu Ali , please read this evolution theory of Hindu scriptures its clearly shows that there were no human being evolved yet i.e. during the time of Narshinhavatar but only quadrped animals (DEER ) were evolved,so Prahalad must be animal (deer) which backing our great ginans. We should proud about our ginan and I bet you will not find this info any where else even not in Quran.

5,વામનાવતાર – પ્રોઝીમીઅન પ્રાણીઓનો ઉદભવ
Vamanavatar: prosimians animals , ape First Human being.

6,પરશુરામાવતાર – ઓસ્ટ્રેલોપીથેક્સ કપીઓનો ઉદભવ
Parshuramavatar: Australopithecus (APE) humans)

7,રામાવતાર – હોમો ઈરેક્ટસ માનવોનો ઉદભવ
Ramavatar: Homo Eracts human being.

8,કૃષ્ણાવતાર – હોમો સેપીયંસ (આધુનીક માનવો) નો ઉદભવ
Krishnavatar: Homo sapience , Modern Human being.

9,બુધ્ધાવતાર – માનવોનો વીકાસ
Budhhavatar: advanced Human being)

10,કલ્કી અવતાર – સુપર મનુષ્યોનો ઉદભવ.
Kalkivatar: Super Human being.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote: The following information is taken from variois Hindu scriptures:-

Matsya Avatar :Fish, life in water

Kurmavtar: Insect, germs bacteria
According to Ginanic tradition the second avatar was korab, tortoise and not an insect. Hence the narration is not compatible with the Ginanic one.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Karim,
Thanks for the correcting me, sorry, it was my coping and pasting mistake, the correct sentence should had been this; those animals which walks on their stomach/abdomen like snakes, reptile, typhoon, tortoise, lizards e.t.c. but I am positive that there was not mistakes in 'NRUSHINHAVATAR"and you should agree on this that it was matching with our ginan?.
What do you think now? be frank and honest and answer this did human being really existed during the time of King Prahlad and Hirnakansh or not? It is possible that the interpretation I made of that chart may be wrong.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Karim,
Thanks for the correcting me, sorry, it was my coping and pasting mistake, the correct sentence should had been this; those animals which walks on their stomach/abdomen like snakes, reptile, typhoon, tortoise, lizards e.t.c. but I am positive that there was not mistakes in 'NRUSHINHAVATAR"and you should agree on this that it was matching with our ginan?.
What do you think now? be frank and honest and answer this did human being really existed during the time of King Prahlad and Hirnakansh or not? It is possible that the interpretation I made of that chart may be wrong.
ABhai
It does not change my opinion. I still hold that humans existed from the first avatar. I think evolutionary narrative and the narravtive of Das Avatar are separate and distinct. There is no realtionship between the two. It is just a coincidence that the pattern or sequence of appearance of the ten manifestations appears to follow the evolutionary sequence.

The non-human avatars manifested for specific purpose. They were not permanent (one after the other).

You may want to read the article on avatars at:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... opic&t=344
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

That is fine, I will stick with what I wrote earlier. No hard feeling or bad feeling at all.