Who were 'HUSSAINY BRAHMINS''?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Great question agakhani bhai.....I think even animals submit to allah[swt]
Shiraz,

Thanks for quoting Quranic Ayah, it sure backing my thinking and may be many other's thinking too, that not only human being is the creation of god but birds, animals, and other creatures also created by Almighty Allah [swt].

Where have you been for so long? I missed your criticizes on some topics and some great answers :lol:
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

According to scripture the role of the Machh Avtaar was to destroy the demon in the water and to recover the Vedas and hence the restoration of knowledge.
That is right Kbhai, but in my opinion the first reason to recover vedas from /Hayagriva/Shankashr was for future use for Human being not for animals because if you look in Allah's whole creation then you will find that only human being is breaking 'LAW OF NATURE' not animals and birds, they are still follows as same as they used to thousands and thousands years ago but look the human being, now a days human being doing every thing against the teaching of Vedas because human kind has mind and intelligence which creates many questions in his minds. Now a days Human being is challenging to the God a superior authority (almighty Allah) because Human beings has mind and intelligence which other animals doesn't have, have you heard any animals challenged the God ever? there were and there are some good and bad men on this earth all the time i..e. since the first men walked on this earth. Vedas were saved and recovered for these bad peoples, so that they can read it and learned lessons from them, and give up there bad deeds and always follows the saying of vedas.

Second reason:-

The another reason to save vedas was to protect of this earth, without the Vedas, the world was in a lot of danger of going completely dark, to avoid the darkness on the earth and to protect the world, Lord Vishnu incarnated as Matsya to save earth, so that vegetables, plants, animals birds and future human being can survive.

The third reason is a solid proof which prove that there were no other peoples were living on this earth besides 7 Maharishis during the Matsya avatar! According the “Matsya Puran”, Mahabharat and Bhagwat Maha Puran Brahma first created 7 maharishi called ‘SAPTRSHI’ to start population of human beings but a big flood about to come in seven days, so Lord Vishnu ordered Manu to build a boat and advise him to sail in that boat along with 6 other maharishi, so that he can save them from flood (great deluge) so that future generation of human beings can started from them means there were no other peoples there besides those 7 maharishi. Do you know the word "Manavi" is being called after “Manu” ?

Now Lord Vishnu incarnated in Match/ fish avatar and he towed to boat and saved those seven (let me repeat it here again, only those 7 seven peoples who were first created by Brhama and who were sailed on the boat built by Manu )maharishi, so that human being can started from them, means human being was not born during great deluge time!!
[/quote] I think this is a solid proof which also prove that there were no human being there during whole Karta yug"
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Interesting discussion is going on.
Indeed, it is a great and decent discussion going on but discussion topic of the current discussion is different topic than main topic of this post, but it is OK, this is a great discussion after long time in this forum.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote: That is right Kbhai, but in my opinion the first reason to recover vedas from /Hayagriva/Shankashr was for future use for Human being not for animals
It is the nature of the Divine to guide according to the times. That is the reason we believe in the living Imam. What is the use of preserving Vedas for the future when fresh guidance can be made available to humans when they emarge?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

star_munir wrote:Interesting discussion is going on.

Karim, given below is an extract from article "History in Ginans" from heritage website. What are your views on it?

Imam Sultan Mohamed Shah said “When there was nothing but fish on earth, God stood as Witness and you must have no doubt to that kind of witness from above.”(Mission Conference, Dar-es-Salaam, 1945)

Do you think human beings were there since the time of very first avataar or since the time period of 3rd avataar?

Do any one has complete report of what Imam said in this regard in Mission Conference, 1945?
I think you are mixing the evolutionary time frame with the time period of Das Avtaar. The fish that the Imam refers to is a permanent appearance of the manifestation of the fish as witness when the the evolutionary stage was that of a fish, just as today the Imam is a man.

In the Das Avtaars God took various temporal manifestations to accomplish certain tasks according to the needs of the devotees. The Machh Avtaar was not a permanent manifestation. There is no relationship between evolution and Das Avtaars. It is just a coincidence that the pattern of the appearance of Das Avtaars mirrors that of evolutionay theory.

As I said earlier, I believe human devotees existed right from the 1st Avtaar (Machh Avtaar). I am in agreement with Swami Yukteshwars theory of which I have given reference to earlier. You may want to read it to find out what it is about.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

As I said earlier, I believe human devotees existed right from the 1st Avtaar (Machh Avtaar).

It is sad that even I proved giving example from Hindu scriptures, Hindu Purans and from our ginans that there were no human being existed during the time of Matsya Avatar but if some one still hanging on his/her own thinking then that is fine with me? I can't impose the facts on them, same way Kbhai you can't impose and force your own believe to some one else who don't agree with you and with the theory of swami Yuktesharji written in his book "The Holy science".
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

It is sad that even I proved giving example from Hindu scriptures, Hindu Purans and from our ginans that there were no human being existed during the time of Matsya Avatar but if some one still hanging on his/her own thinking then that is fine with me? I can't impose the facts on them, same way Kbhai you can't impose and force your own believe to some one else who don't agree with you and with the theory of swami Yuktesharji written in his book "The Holy science".
Brother agakhani , our universe is far beyond our imagination...Having said this what makes you think that humans did not exist during the time of matsya avatar ??

According to one post of brother maherali bhai and correct me if Iam wrong he said god has sent over 50,000 adams[as] on earth.....I would go one step further I would say 50,000 is just the figure...how many adams were sent down may be far beyond 50,000 as we all know that universe is always expanding....Anyways I dont want you to get twisted but if maherali bhai is saying that humans indeed were there then yes Im on his boat
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

according to one post of brother maherali bhai and correct me if Iam wrong he said god has sent over 50,000 adams[as] on earth.....I would go one step further I would say 50,000 is just the figure...how many adams were sent down may be far beyond 50,000 as we all know that universe is always expanding..

Not only 50.000 but I would say may be 500.000 Adams already born on this earth, I don't have any objection for that nor I have any objection if you don't agree whatever I wrote above that there were no human being was evolved during the time of 1st cycle or Karta Yug, however I am still backing what I wrote above believe it or not it is up to you.
But let me tell this, those Adams were not just born just like this that Allah push the computer button and Adams were born right away as per the Darwin theory every creature on this earth has to evolve first, the first creature on this earth was in water you can call it "amoeba" this amoeba on this earth was first Adam, but this Adam/ameoba was not in human shape because human beings still has to wait thousand and thousand years to evolve yet.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

The discussion is quite interesting but my suggestion is, it will be better if it is continued under the section of Pre-Adam where there are already the topics that are being discussed here currently such as how many Adams, time periods of jugs and avatars etc. I hope this post has not offended any one.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Not at all, your recommendation is appropriate I think it doesn't offend any one, not me at at least.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Anyways I dont want you to get twisted but if maherali bhai is saying that humans indeed were there then yes Im on his boat
Mr. Virani,

Mr.Maherali is not a God, he also makes mistakes, I don't agree with his 4 cycles theory either, now if you still want sail with him in his boat then you are most welcome.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Mr. Every participants in this topic,

I, do not come very often in this forum but today I surpirsed to see that this topic is become very intersting but I urge every one to please stick on the topic " Who were Hussainy Brahmins"? Thanks
samir25

Post by samir25 »

Ancient Remains At Multan

The author is a noted Archeologist, based in Pune INDIA

http://panunkashmir.org/blog/heritage/a ... at-multan/
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Not only 50.000 but I would say may be 500.000 Adams already born on this earth, I don't have any objection for that nor I have any objection if you don't agree whatever I wrote above that there were no human being was evolved during the time of 1st cycle or Karta Yug, however I am still backing what I wrote above believe it or not it is up to you.
But let me tell this, those Adams were not just born just like this that Allah push the computer button and Adams were born right away as per the Darwin theory every creature on this earth has to evolve first, the first creature on this earth was in water you can call it "amoeba" this amoeba on this earth was first Adam, but this Adam/ameoba was not in human shape because human beings still has to wait thousand and thousand years to evolve yet.
Brother agakhani just like you even I used to believe in the darwins theory of evolution but often at times it has been discredited ....like say for example humans being monkeys in the past....Nobody knows when did humanity came into existance....recently there was this discovery of huge giant humanoids in sri lanka and other places whoz height can be measured in meatures and not inches :lol: ....according to certain scientists these fossil date some millions of years old......MILLIONS !!

You are right when you said life began in water as quran says the same thing !!....But when did god created adam[as] ??....Every day agakhani bhai we learn something new...we discover something new, the holy quran is 1400 years old but even today not even single mullah, imam or saint can completely understand the real meaning of holy quran and thats the beauty of holy quran....its more like a treasure hunt, the more you dig into it the more you'll discover.

The holy quran says :

2:164 Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the Night and the Day; in the sailing of the ships through the Ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;― (here) indeed are signs for a people that are wise.

31:10 He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs.

Today we know that the mountains prevent earth from shaking...subhanallah !!!

Now what kind of beasts do you think allah[swt] is talking about brother agakhani ??...The very beasts that humankind knows about are the dinosaurs !!

What kind of beasts were there when h.adam[as] was sent on earth ??
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Mr. Virani,

Mr.Maherali is not a God, he also makes mistakes, I don't agree with his 4 cycles theory either, now if you still want sail with him in his boat then you are most welcome.
He is not but hez got this great sense of knowledge which is very helpful....Atleast in my case !!
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Today we know that the mountains prevent earth from shaking...subhanallah !!!

haha :lol:
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Today we know that the mountains prevent earth from shaking...subhanallah !!!

haha
There is this saying of H.Imam Ali[as]

A fool's mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise man's tongue is under the control of his mind

I dedicate this to you my friend :lol:

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-b.htm

And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15)

:lol: :lol:
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Oh and If you still dont get it my friend, I would put it like this in the simplest terms

The expansion inside the earth, according to what they (the geologists) claim, keeps the earth together while its revolving in a high speed around itself, and prevents it from getting out of balance and shaking while revolving.

If mountains and hills didn't exist today, then the earth's incredible fast rotation around itself would be shaky and we would be having earth quakes every minute of our lives.

You dont know anything thats written in holy quran because you dont read it and even if you do, you never understand what written in it and you want me to answer your questions ?? ....Wake Up !!!!!!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

If mountains and hills didn't exist today, then the earth's incredible fast rotation around itself would be shaky and we would be having earth quakes every minute of our lives.
Not only in Quran but in many other scriptures also it is quoted that God had created mountains to balance this earth.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Not only in Quran but in many other scriptures also it is quoted that God had created mountains to balance this earth.
You're right agakhani bhai....Remember in one topic i.e meru parvat you said something about mountains height and thats when I laughed at you...I just wanna let you know that you were right :)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

You're right agakhani bhai.... just wanna let you know that you were right :o
"Chalo der se aaye leking durast aaye."

" چلو ڈرسے اے لیکن درست اے "

"જાગ્યા ત્યાંથી સવાર'

You are most welcome, shiraz.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Oh and If you still dont get it my friend, I would put it like this in the simplest terms

The expansion inside the earth, according to what they (the geologists) claim, keeps the earth together while its revolving in a high speed around itself, and prevents it from getting out of balance and shaking while revolving.

You dont know anything thats written in holy quran because you dont read it and even if you do, you never understand what written in it and you want me to answer your questions ?? ....Wake Up !!!!!!

And what causes earthquack, according to you and your belief system??? ... let me guess. Women who shake their bosoms...
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

And what causes earthquack, according to you and your belief system??? ... let me guess. Women who shake their bosoms...
Dint I tell you that debate with those who are worth debating ? :)...Ill pray for you !! ;)
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Dint I tell you that debate with those who are worth debating ? :)...Ill pray for you !! ;)
I don't know. You seem to selectively reply to what you think you have answer, and ignore the ones that you are ashamed to answer.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I don't know. You seem to selectively reply to what you think you have answer, and ignore the ones that you are ashamed to answer.
You're still not getting it ?? ....You're not worth debating my friend...You never basically debate...all you do is argue...and anyways you debate with someone who has something to share ...apart from your knowledge of bosoms :lol:
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:...Ill pray for you !! ;)

Well, from where I see, I think it's you who needs to be prayed for. lol

So, stop worrying about me, and try to wake up and worry about your lost soul, pal.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
You're still not getting it ?? ....You're not worth debating my friend...You never basically debate...all you do is argue...and anyways you debate with someone who has something to share ...apart from your knowledge of bosoms :lol:

Like I said, you can't answer.

What do you have to share? Apart from blaming our beloved Imam and promoting your mentor's (akbarali maherali's) ideas and agendas? At least I am honest and saying it to your face. Not a coward like yourself, who wears ismaili mask and pretend to be one. Go have a life and do something meaningful with your life, as opposed to wasting your time promoting anti-ismaili ideas of your mentor.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Well, from where I see, I think it's you who needs to be prayed for. lol

So, stop worrying about me, and try to wake up and worry about your lost soul, pal.
Thanks............But no thanks ! ;)
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Like I said, you can't answer.

What do you have to share? Apart from blaming our beloved Imam and promoting your mentor's (akbarali maherali's) ideas and agendas? At least I am honest and saying it to your face. Not a coward like yourself, who wears ismaili mask and pretend to be one. Go have a life and do something meaningful with your life, as opposed to wasting your time promoting anti-ismaili ideas of your mentor.
Brother the only reason why Im so polite to you is because I promised MR-FORGET that I would not say anything that would hurt our ismaili brothers and sisters...Once again my brother the reason why I ignore you is because you're an ignorant. You dont know basics about quran or its message but still wanna act as if you're a true ismaili who is fighting for Hazar Imam....Your ignorance is quite evident when we touched topics like earth quakes and causes of earth quakes to which all you could do is laugh....well what else could we expect from you ??

Anyways as our Imam H.Ali [as] said :

One who says unpleasant things about others, will himself quickly become a target of their scandal.

Ill pray for you
Admin

Post by Admin »

Stick to the issues please.

These posts will stay here for many centuries and personal attacks will not server any purpose.