Ismaili and Black Magic

Discussion on R&R from all regions
Naseeb786

Ismaili and Black Magic

Post by Naseeb786 »

Ya Ali Madad!
For the past couple of months I've been experiencing challenges in my everday life. The smallest things that I've been working hard for are slipping through the cracks. Speaking to other Ismaili members in Jamat Khana of my problems and close family members, they said I might be a victim of black magic. I don't really believe in this sort of things, but the calamities its bringing into my life and the constant struggle is really forcing me to think of these things....What do I do? I want my peaceful life back. Please help!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum
La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm,
lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard
Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi
Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum,
wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a
Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard,
wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

Try to read this aayat after each dua or whenever you have time and insha allah....all your troubles and pain would vanish !

Its translation in english :

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."

(This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat al-Kursi)
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I found this website with audio translation too !! Hope this might help !

http://www.mounthira.com/learning/ayat/ ... atulkursi/
GMR

Post by GMR »

Yes, it's proven in the Holy Quran. Do the following, if you can:

1. Take pure honey, put a teaspoonful in a glass and mix it with body temperature water.
2. Before doing this, you should do ablution (wazu) and sit alone in a room.
3. Recite Tauzo Tasmia (Auzubillah and Bismillah), 3 times salwat, one time sura 'Falaq' then foo into the mixed water, then sura 'Nas', foo into the water and 3 times salwat in the last, and then drink the water.
4. This practice is done only on Friday (after Fajr prayer or after Juma prayer or after Aisha (last prayer).
5. This practice is lasted in 40 Fridays. Although it's some little bit difficult, but you could do with some determination.
6. Avoid taking food stuffs from those people, whom you think have some personal grudge or enmity against you.
7. If you can't recite the above, get help from someone who can know and recite, but the procedure would be the same.
8. It's a continuous process, and if you miss a day, the result couldn't be achieved up to the optimum level. Good luck.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yes, it's proven in the Holy Quran. Do the following, if you can:

1. Take pure honey, put a teaspoonful in a glass and mix it with body temperature water.
2. Before doing this, you should do ablution (wazu) and sit alone in a room.
3. Recite Tauzo Tasmia (Auzubillah and Bismillah), 3 times salwat, one time sura 'Falaq' then foo into the mixed water, then sura 'Nas', foo into the water and 3 times salwat in the last, and then drink the water.
4. This practice is done only on Friday (after Fajr prayer or after Juma prayer or after Aisha (last prayer).
5. This practice is lasted in 40 Fridays. Although it's some little bit difficult, but you could do with some determination.
6. Avoid taking food stuffs from those people, whom you think have some personal grudge or enmity against you.
7. If you can't recite the above, get help from someone who can know and recite, but the procedure would be the same.
8. It's a continuous process, and if you miss a day, the result couldn't be achieved up to the optimum level. Good luck.
Wow! I dint knew this .....thanks GMR !
GMR

Post by GMR »

You welcome brother. As we deeply study the Holy Quran, we could find atleast our worldy as well as spritual solutions in it. Remember! two things are beyond our control; natural sickness and death, rest we could achieve everything with our continued struggle. It's my claim that, if the Ismailis try to learn and understand the true meaning of holy dua, they offer daily, surely they would become a true muslim and good humanbeing. A big challenge, as nowadays the ummah is facing is extremism and terrorism. Let's we all first try to become a good humanbeing rather a flawed muslim.