UFO / Alien

Current issues, news and ethics
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Akberali Meherali on his website claimed and i quote

During the journey, Begum and I exchanged the seats. She sat with my wife and I sat next to the Aga Khan. We briefly discussed about my article on the subject of ‘The Ismaili Theory of Ten Incarnations – Das Avatar’, which I had already sent to him. This article was based upon the ‘Juni Gatpat ni Dua’ (the old Ismaili ritual prayer that was recited in the 1950s and published in Gujrati from the Ismaili Press in Bombay) and on a Gujrati “text book” for the religious night schools, entitled; ‘Sil sile Imamat’ (the continuous lineage of Imamate). Aga Khan promised to send me his approval and suggested that I should get it printed in the Ismaili magazines. I receive the letter of approval in Karachi. It was a kind of endorsement to the Ismaili beliefs in the Ten Manifestations of Lord Vishnu. Hadhrat Ali (and his living successor) being the Tenth and Final Physical Manifestation. On the bases of that letter, which was personally signed by the Late Aga Khan, the article was published from Bombay in the Ismaili magazine “Ayinaâ€�. The chief missionary Al-Waiz Kassamali Mohammed Jaffer of Karachi saw the original letter. He then attested the authenticity of the letter and its signature to the Editor of “Ayina” in Bombay over the phone, to whom I had mailed a photo copy of the said letter and my article. In his own Memoirs published in the same year, Aga Khan did mention briefly about all the messengers of the Old and New Testaments and the Quran and he added “…similar Divinely inspired messengers in other countries – Gautama Buddha, Shri Krishna, and Shri Ram in India…”

Today we know that Krishna and Ram were not historical characters that lived physical lives in India, but were the characters of Epic Tales.
Oh really ??? Characters of epic tale eh ? Here's the proof that shows that lord krishna did live on earth at a place called DWARKA which as i said in my previous posts was recently discovered ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by4svWHy6tw
agakhani

STOP TO POST A.M.'S ANY WRITING HERE.

Post by agakhani »

Why the heck you are posting someone else post here? who is anti Ismailism are you disciple of him? or are you marketing his website? please stop to post AM any post here.
kmaherali

Re: STOP TO POST A.M.'S ANY WRITING HERE.

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Why the heck you are posting someone else post here? who is anti Ismailism are you disciple of him? or are you marketing his website? please stop to post AM any post here.
I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. On the contrary it is the confirmation of the belief in direct lineal descent of Imamat since the Beginning. It was an interesting anecdote about MSMS. Brother Shiraz corrected where AM was wrong. So this is good information for all of us.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. On the contrary it is the confirmation of the belief in direct lineal descent of Imamat since the Beginning. It was an interesting anecdote about MSMS. Brother Shiraz corrected where AM was wrong. So this is good information for all of us.
Thank you meherali bhai !

Anyways coming back to the topic UFO/Alien....I was doing some research as to how jesus[as] died on the cross , I came accross a very interesting subject of debate !

You know maherali it is said in quran that it was made to appear that jesus was hanged from the cross, where as god said he din't and was raised by god !!!.....I know if very easy for god to do this but we shouldnt forget that our lord is not the lord of magic and sorcery.....our god is the master of science....right ???

Every day we find something new and always refine our way of thinking ....every day we discover something !.....Might it be that the time was bent or somebody just time travelled and changed what was going to happen in the future ??

What are your thoughts on this maherali bhai ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmKS2OL ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWk9ttL ... r_embedded
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Every day we find something new and always refine our way of thinking ....every day we discover something !.....Might it be that the time was bent or somebody just time travelled and changed what was going to happen in the future ??

What are your thoughts on this maherali bhai ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmKS2OL ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWk9ttL ... r_embedded
Shiraz bhai,

I am not following the story. What is the connection between crucifixion and time traveling. Can you elaborate.. It is not very clear from the Youtubes that you provided...

Thanks
agakhani

A.M.'s all post should be blocked because>>

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. 
In my opinion A.M.'s any post should not be here wether it is good or bad it is indirectly marketing of his website

Mr. A.M. is known as an anti-Ismaili and who always propaganda against Ismailism and Agakhan even though he was once leader of jamat, he always criticizes Ismailis and Agakhan.

My oppose (not to post any writing here) was on above belief and I still backing my words that AM's any post should not be here whether it is good or bad. I think other readers may agree with me.THIS IS A PREPLANNED TRICK MR. KM.

About S.V,
It is not hidden any more that Mr. Virani's faith towards MHI is very shaky and in my opinion this is just pre planned tricks from him to promote some one else's website because that way more and more people visit this website.

Why are you always taking silence when Mr. Shiraz writes bad about Agakhan? have you read all his post? now it is too late because most his post has been deleted but below are few which I still remember what he wrote about MHI in his earlier posts.

I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such

Once he wrote ( which has been deleted) to contacting Agakhan is BS.

Once he wrote in his one post (which has been deleted) that Agakhan is a slave of God
and many more.....
Now a days he is very careful about his writing because the deletion of his many post by admin, but wait and see he will be bounce back.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

In my opinion A.M.'s any post should not be here wether it is good or bad it is indirectly marketing of his website
So you're saying that those who are already browsing through his website shouldnt know the true facts ??

They shouldnt know about our history ??
They shouldnt know how the 47th imam had to struggle past his own community to prove them that he indeed was the true leader of shia imami Nizari ismailis and before he came to india the khojas were still practising shia Nizari ismaili religious kriya/pratha and not sunni or ishna shari madhab ?? Which inturn proved that khojas were infact ismailis who used to chant the names of all the imams including hindu and agakhan being their current leader !!

You dont want your own brothers and sisters to know this ??
The knowledge of meherali's website is half knowledge and Im trying to share which I feel is appropriate for the jamat.
Mr. A.M. is known as an anti-Ismaili and who always propaganda against Ismailism and Agakhan even though he was once leader of jamat, he always criticizes Ismailis and Agakhan.
And ?? Just because somebody cursed you out will you stop your research ? Will you stop your quest there ??
My oppose (not to post any writing here) was on above belief and I still backing my words that AM's any post should not be here whether it is good or bad. I think other readers may agree with me.THIS IS A PREPLANNED TRICK MR. KM.
Trick of who ?? If this was a trick of any sorts you would be seeing all the stuff that meherali wrote on his website rather than a very satisfactory answer which I gave in regards to lord krishna !
About S.V,
It is not hidden any more that Mr. Virani's faith towards MHI is very shaky and in my opinion this is just pre planned tricks from him to promote some one else's website because that way more and more people visit this website.
Yaar !! If I write something you have a problem , if I copy/paste something you have a problem....If you ask something you have a problem and even if I comment on something you have a problem ??

The problem is not me agakhani bhai....the problem is within you and all the ismailis who think alike.
Why are you always taking silence when Mr. Shiraz writes bad about Agakhan? have you read all his post? now it is too late because most his post has been deleted but below are few which I still remember what he wrote about MHI in his earlier posts.
Bad ?? Is treating Imam[human] as human bad ????
1, Code:I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such
What is wrong with this ?? How can imam[as] has divine powers when rasool[saw] himself never claimed that he was a magician or anything of that sort ??

Allah[swt] said he created everything for rasool[saw] so if anybody who should be having this divine powers should be the one for whom everything was created and not the one whose job is to teach what has been already revealed !!!

What is wrong with this ?? Do you see me cursing agakhan or any imams ?

AgaKhan nor any of the imams in the past had or will have any divine powers as you have mentioned.....everything is in the hands of allah[swt]

If at all imams had divine powers sir sultan mohd shah agakhan would have clearly mentioned that in his memoirs when he talked about imamat and divinely inspired saints and prophets in great detail .
2,Code:Once he wrote ( which has been deleted) to contacting Agakhan is BS.
Contacting agakhan spiritually , and this I have clarified plenty of times.....you gotta be very very veryyyyyy ibadatti and in order to reach that station it take ages !!!

Our sister wanted a quick word and the solution from the agakhan and sooo i gave her an email address of the person who is a very close aide of agakhan so that the chances of agakhan getting his/her messages would be atleast better than zero ........what is wrong with this now ???
Code:
Once he wrote in his one post (which has been deleted) that Agakhan is a slave of God
Are !! Arent we all slaves of allah [swt] ???

Al Furqan 25: 1-2

Blessed is He Who hath revealed unto His slave the Criterion (of right and wrong), that he may be a warner to the people. He unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, He hath chosen no son nor hath He any partner in the Sovereignty. He hath created everything and hath meted out for it a measure.

When rasool[saw] the biggest and the noblest of all , the only reason why god created everything was the slave of allah[swt] and so were all the prophets and the imams in the past...... what makes you think that imam[as] will recieve special treatment who trace their ancestry from the holy prophet[saw] who inturn is called humble slave of allah[swt] ???

You, me and everything in the universe is the creation of allah[swt] ....without his will neither can we create anything or are created .
and many more.....
Now a days he is very careful about his writing because the deletion of his many post by admin, but wait and see he will be bounce back.
You are free to call me whatever you want because as i said last time, Im not going to judge neither you or anybody else on this forum as only allah[swt] can judge for he is the best judge !

you have your beliefs and so do I !
Last edited by shiraz.virani on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Shiraz bhai,

I am not following the story. What is the connection between crucifixion and time traveling. Can you elaborate.. It is not very clear from the Youtubes that you provided...

Thanks
Maherali bhai, what I wanted to ask you is ....

The birth of h.isa[as] is an extraordinary episode , isnt it ?? He was born without a father to a virgin .....h.bibi maryan [as] .....Do you think that it was a divine gift from god...well ofcourse h.isa[as] was a mercy for mankind but dont you think that virgin getting pregnant is kinda strange as it goes against the law of nature....and allah[swt] never goes against the nature....isnt it ?? Do you think the angel that came to h. bibi maryam[as] with this good news was the one who actually engineered the birth of h.isa[as] genetically or in modern terms artificial insemination??

God is the creator of what we humans call science....do you think this might be possible ??
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Maherali bhai, what I wanted to ask you is ....

The birth of h.isa[as] is an extraordinary episode , isnt it ?? He was born without a father to a virgin .....h.bibi maryan [as] .....Do you think that it was a divine gift from god...well ofcourse h.isa[as] was a mercy for mankind but dont you think that virgin getting pregnant is kinda strange as it goes against the law of nature....and allah[swt] never goes against the nature....isnt it ?? Do you think the angel that came to h. bibi maryam[as] with this good news was the one who actually engineered the birth of h.isa[as] genetically or in modern terms artificial insemination??

God is the creator of what we humans call science....do you think this might be possible ??
Science is not the only means of perceiving reality or making sense of it. It is only a 'window' through which reality is perceived. No doubt it is the most accepted or common means. However there can be other means through which reality can be perceived. Art for example.

The laws of nature are not fixed but keep changing according to new discoveries. For example in atomic physics, the laws of nature/physics as we know it do not apply. So we cannot say that everything is explainable through laws of nature. There is mystery in life which sometimes cannot be understood through the normal means or through laws of nature. Of course as an individual makes spiritual progress, the mysteries unravel and what was not understood through ordinary means becomes clear.

The virgin birth in my opinion is such a mystery. Nabi Isa was not the only person born in this way. There have been other saints who have also been conceived in this manner.

Paramahansa Yogananda in his book “The Second Coming of the Christ” explains the immaculate conception of Christ as:

[Many saints have been born in the natural way, and some in the immaculate way. The great ones who have attained liberation retain their individuality in Spirit; and at God’s behest to return to the world as saviors, they can take a physical body either by immaculate conception or natural birth. (In higher world ages, they may even do so by direct materialization – though that is not for the eyes of the unenlightened times.) The mode of birth does not matter, nor does it necessarily indicate the degree of divinity.

Sexual creation has the selfish sexual instincts of the parents in it. Therefore, some saints choose to be conceived in the immaculate way, the pure system of conception. So it is a fact that Jesus was created by immaculate conception. His mother Mary, she who “had found favour with God,” was filled with the Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration: “The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Higher shall overshadow thee.” This sacred creative Vibration, suffused with the reflection of God as the Christ Consciousness, entered the ovum in Mary’s womb, immaculately creating the germ cell of life into which entered the soul of Jesus, the individualized Christ Consciousness. From this pristine cell, according to the pattern inherent in the soul of Jesus, grew the body in which Jesus the Christ was born. It is not a myth. Guatama Buddha (as also other avatars) was born in the same way. His mother saw the Spirit enter her body. As told in traditional Indian allegory in the Jataka (ancient Buddhist scripture):

“And lying down on the royal couch, she fell asleep and dreamed the following dream:

“The four guardian angels came and lifted her up, together with her couch, and took her away to the Himalaya Mountains…After clothing her with divine garments, they anointed her with perfumes and decked her with divine flowers. Not far off was Silver Hill, and in it a golden mansion. There they spread a divine couch with its head towards the east, and laid her down upon it.

Now the Future Buddha had become a superb white elephant,” and was wandering about at no great distance, on Gold Hill. Descending thence, he ascended Silver Hill, and approaching from the north, he plucked a white lotus with his silvery trunk, and trumpeting loudly, went into the golden mansion. And three times he walked round his mother’s couch, with his right side towards it, and striking her right side, he seemed to enter on her right side, he seemed to enter her womb. Thus the conception took place in the Midsummer Festival.

On the next day the queen awoke, and told the dream to the king. And the king caused sixty-four eminent Brahmins to be summoned…[and] told them the dream and asked them what would come of it?

‘Be not anxious, great king!’ said the Brahmins; ‘a child has planted itself in the womb of your queen…..You will have a son. And he, if he continue to live the household life , will become a Universal Monarch; but if he leave the household life and retire from the world, he will become a Buddha, and roll back the clouds of sin and folly of this world.’” (Havard Classics, Volume 45, Part 3: Buddhist Writings, trans. Henry Clarke Warren (New York: Collier, 1909))

There is a cosmic metaphysical symbolism in the wondrous conception and birth of Jesus. His incarnate Christ Consciousness came immaculately through the Virgin Mary. Likewise, the universal Christ Intelligence was born or reflected in the cosmic body of pure vibratory creation (Cosmic “Virgin Mary”) through the instrumentality of God the Father. The Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration, Aum, Maha-Prakriti, is analogous to the Cosmic Virgin Mary because it is thus the mother of the immanent Universal Christ Intelligence, the Son of God, and of all created objects.]
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Thank you so much maherali bhai for your reply.....and you're right when you said hazrat. esa[as] was not the only prophet to be born without a father, here are few of em in the past....had the same story attached to them

Horus

Born 3000 B.C, 25th December
Egyptian God
Born of a virgin called Isis-Merion =Mary
His father was called “Seb” = Joseph
Adorned by 3 Kings
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Baptized at the age of 30
Had 12 disciples
Preformed miracles i.e. Healing the sick, walking on water etc...
Known as “the lamb of God/ the light” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Attis

Born 1700 B.C, 25th December
Greek God
Born of a virgin Nana
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Had 12 disciples
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Mithra

Born 1200 B.C, 25th December
Persian God
Born of a virgin
His birth was attended by shepherds bearing gifts
Star in the east
Worshiped on Sundays
Had 12 disciples
Known as “the Good Shepherd/ the light” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Krishna

Born 900 B.C, 25th December
Indian God
Born of a virgin Devaki
Adorned by 3 Kings
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Was a Carpenter
Had 12 disciples
The Mahabharata says that Krishna, who is alternately referred to as Keshava, is killed and that he returns to life
Thus being dead and resurrected

Zoroaster/Zarathustra

Born 628 B.C, 25th December
Iranian Prophet
Born of a virgin
He astounded wise men with his wisdom
Star in the east
He began his ministry at age 30
Had 12 disciples
He was slain
He had a sacred cup or grail.
And thus resurrected
Zoroaster’s followers expected a “second coming” in the virgin-born Saoshynt or Savior

Dionysus

Born 200 A.D, 25th December
Greek God
Born of a virgin
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Had 12 disciples
Preformed miracles i.e. Healing the sick, Turning water into wine etc...
Known as “the king of kings/ the Alpha & Omega” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

and many manyyyyyy more.......Brother maherali is this just a coincidence or a sign ??
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: and many manyyyyyy more.......Brother maherali is this just a coincidence or a sign ??
All the names with the exception of the last one were born during the Duapur Yuga during which the humanity was more advanced in its capacity to understand what we would call mysteries in life. Whereas virgin birth may appear as a mystery to us because of our limited capacity, to the people of advanced ages it would have been easily understandable and hence more virgin births during those periods.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Krishna 

Born 900 B.C, 25th December 
Indian God 
Born of a virgin Devaki 
According the great Hindu epic 'MAHABHARAT" and many other reliable mythological Hindu books Devki was married to
'VASUDEVA', they both were present in jail during the time of Lord Krishna's birth.

Can you tell me where did you find out that Devaki was virgin? I need the name of the book or source, please don't chew up or ignore my question as you have this habit.

I thank you for your other information.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

According the great Hindu epic 'MAHABHARAT" and many other reliable mythological Hindu books Devki was married to
'VASUDEVA', they both were present in jail during the time of Lord Krishna's birth.
Since Vasudeva believed Krishna's life was in danger, Krishna was secretly taken out of the prison cell to be raised by his foster parents, Yasoda and Nanda in Gokula. Two of his other siblings also survived, Balarama (Devaki's seventh child, transferred to the womb of Rohini, Vasudeva's first wife) and Subhadra (daughter of Vasudeva and Rohini, born much later than Balarama and Krishna). According to Bhagavata Purana it is believed that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by "mental transmission" from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki. Hindus believe that in that time, this type of union was possible for achieved beings.
Can you tell me where did you find out that Devaki was virgin? I need the name of the book or source, please don't chew up or ignore my question as you have this habit.
I answered all your questions, even those that were not even related to current topic :P
I thank you for your other information.
Your welcome :)
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Hindus believe that in that time, this type of union was possible for achieved beings.
It is even possible today but it would be considered as a mystery. The majority do not have the capacity to understand immaculate conception. Of course the Qur'an is very clear about it...
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

It is even possible today but it would be considered as a mystery. The majority do not have the capacity to understand immaculate conception. Of course the Qur'an is very clear about it...
Well this is the mystery that iam trying to understand !! Like how can you make somebody pregnant like that !!

I havent heard a single case as per the modern times that a girl got pregnant in that way !!!

I definately think that its a job of the masterminds who left our planet long time ago but always come back to keep checking on us.

When a person can travel at a speed of light, well that person can do anything isnt it ??

Is this what we call MARIFAT or being one with god ???
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Well this is the mystery that iam trying to understand !! Like how can you make somebody pregnant like that !!

I havent heard a single case as per the modern times that a girl got pregnant in that way !!!
From an ordinary standpoint, it is a mystery; but from a spiritually elevated position anything is possible. Perhaps as we move deeper into the ascending Duapur Yuga, we will begin to hear more of these. We are in the cycle of ascending towards Satya Yuga (the most enlightened age).
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

BLUE BLOOD TRUE BLOOD
Stewart Swerdlow

A gifted medical intuitive, Stewart Swerdlow is a clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns.

His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was "recruited" for specific government mind-control experiments which enhanced his natural abilities.

He spent years in service to various US and foreign government agencies and special interest groups.

His mind and body were used for genetic and mind-control experiments which led to severe illness, broken relationships, and premature Kundalini activation.

After several years of deep self-analysis, Stewart merged with higher levels of his multidimensional self, which saved his life. His mission is to help others heal themselves in a positive way, thus avoiding the negativity he experienced.

Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, says that the often considered "unused" 90% portion of the brain is actually in constant communication with the Mind of God, receiving information in the Language of Hyperspace, an interuniversal and interspecies language which consists of color, tone, and archetype.

Because people are not usually trained to understand this language, only a small amount of this information is able to filter through to the conscious mind, mostly in the dream state. By learning Swerdlow Hyperspace Techniques, you can consciously learn to access this language as well as unlock DNA sequences preprogrammed within you since the beginning of your existence. This new information will give you practical applications, allow you to learn who and what you are, as well as help you understand your reason for being.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, says that the often considered unused" 90% portion of the brain is actually in constant communication with the Mind of God, receiving information in the Language of Hyperspace, an interuniversal and interspecies language which consists of color, tone, and archetype.
I think you have answered your own question!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yes ! :)

One research leads to another ...hehe......I knew that all this has to be based on intellect AKA brain....and just got the answer for that and thought of sharing it with you
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Well this is the mystery that iam trying to understand !! Like how can you make somebody pregnant like that !! 

Either it is not happening any more or may be it is still happening amongst highly advance holy sages/rishis but in different ways.
It may possible that those kind stories does not come on light therefore we don't know, but there are many rishis and holy sages on Himalayas today they still have similar power to re incarnate their soul in any another person's dead body and in this process no pregnancy needed. which usually call 'PAR KAYAPRAVESH" in Sanskrit, Pakrit, Hindi and Gujarati.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Time Traveller

My way of saying "THANK YOU" maherali bhai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUv4j3D ... ded#at=107
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

UFO over china

The unidentified flying object that disrupted air traffic in Hangzhou for an hour on Wednesday remains, well, unidentified.

"No conclusion has yet been drawn," Wang Jian, head of air traffic control with the Zhejiang branch of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), was quoted by Xinhua News Agency as saying.

Some media have speculated the UFO might be a private aircraft, based on the increasing number of privately-owned aircraft in Zhejiang province.

But Wang said the possibility it was a private plane was "just a guess."

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily earlier that the object had a military connection.

A staff member at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou said a twinkling object was first spotted over the city's sky around 8:30 pm on Wednesday. However, the object did not show up on the airport's radar.

Xiaoshan Airport was then closed at 8:45 pm over security concerns, and only resumed operation at 9:41 pm.

A dozen inbound flights were diverted to nearby airports and six outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.

According to an estimate by Shanghai-based Evening News, more than 2,000 passengers were affected.

It was the first time an airport in China has been shut down on such short notice due to a UFO, said a staff member with the CAAC of East China, who declined to be named.

"We should first find out how the owner got the approval to fly the object," said the staff member, adding "even a fire balloon needs to get the authority's permission before lifting off."

The twinkling object could have been a light below the horizon reflecting on an airplane flying very high, given good visibility in the sky, said Zhu Dayi, who works at the Shanghai Observatory, adding such phenomena usually happen around an hour after sunset.

"If the speed of the twinkling object is extremely high, it could be a military aircraft," he said, "But no conclusion can be drawn now, as the information is limited."

According to airport staff, it is still not clear which authorities should be held responsible for dereliction of duty - if there were any. The CAAC of East China and the airport divide their areas of responsibilities according to the craft's altitude.

As to who should pay for losses to the airline companies whose flights were diverted, an industry insider said those costs should be borne by the owner of the unidentified object.

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btyY5ZMC ... re=related
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in 'cat-like language'

London, Mar 2 (ANI): Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim to have been buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien speaking to them in an unintelligible cat-like language.

The object had suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk, and it was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction.

The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.

A YouTube footage showed an air traffic controller trying to make contact with the UFO, while a radar showed the UFO moving rapidly through the skies surrounded by planes that were travelling at a much slower pace.

"I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time," the Daily Mail quoted the air traffic controller as telling the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as "00000" because it did not have a flight number.

At one point the UFO is shown moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city.

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFHQflnog8
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Claims of UFO in skies above Hounslow West

A MYSTERIOUS light has been captured in the skies above Hounslow in the week the Ministry of Defence published its latest batch of UFO files.

Chris Kelly was near St Mark's School, in Bath Road, when he took this photo of the 'awesome-looking' night sky with his iPhone on Saturday, February 26.

It wasn't until the 25-year-old studied the picture on his screen that he noticed the glowing orb in the centre.

When he scanned the skies shortly after taking the photo, at about 7.30pm, neither he nor his girlfriend could see any sign of the strange light.

Mr Kelly, who works at Computer Exchange, in Hounslow High Street, insists the bright dot was too high to be an aircraft and could not have been a star as there were none visible in that part of the sky on the night in question.

"It just looks like a silvery spherical object. Everyone thinks I'm a bit nuts but I can't find any explanation as to what it might have been," he said.

"At first I thought it might be a glitch with the phone but I couldn't find any reports of similar problems.

"I believe in UFOs - maybe not aliens, but there's some kind of craziness going on."

Mr Kelly, who lives in Standard Road, Hounslow West, is not the first person to spot a strange light in the skies above the borough.

In May last year, several readers contacted the Chronicle to report what they described as 'burning balls of fire' in the skies above Hounslow West.

In the summer of 2008, the paper was inundated with calls from people claiming to have seen three swooping lights in the Bedfont skies.

Explanations for those sightings included Chinese lanterns and a laser light show, though some people remained unconvinced.

The MOD this week published hundred more files about UFO sightings across the country between 2000 and 2005 - including, perhaps unsurprisingly, a number in and around Heathrow.

According to the files, on the morning of June 9, 2003, an Isleworth resident reported seeing a 'silver object as bright as a star, which changed from a cylinder to a crescent moon shape, with red and silver stripes'.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

UFO 'A-team' experts coming to Lawrence
Retired Air Force officer believes UFOs are visiting nuclear weapon sites

LAWRENCE — Former military officer Robert Salas believes beings from another planet are visiting Earth — and he believes they are trying to send a message to those who live here.

Salas, co-author of “Faded Giant,” frequently speaks about an experience he had in 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana that involved the alleged sighting of an unidentified flying object that hovered over the base's front gates and shut down all of its missiles.

“My speculation is they're trying to point out the folly of nuclear weapons,” he said.

Salas, a California-based researcher and speaker on the UFO phenomenon at nuclear weapons bases, is among the more than a dozen presenters at the UFO Reykawvik Summit 2011 March 18-20 at Liberty Hall, 642 Massachusetts in Lawrence.

The summit will focus on the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrials and the lack of disclosure about them to the public.

“The A-team for ufology is coming to Lawrence,” Lawrence resident Dan Lauing, one of the organizers for the summit, said. “All of these people are very credible.”

Lauing said it's time for information about UFOs to be disclosed to citizens.

“We've laughed at this for decades and said how can this be real,” he said.

Salas, who graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy and served in the military from 1964 to 1971, said he was serving as launch officer in an enclosed concrete site at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 when guards reported seeing an oval-shaped, red-colored object with pulsating lights hovering above the base's front gates.

About five minutes earlier, the guards reported seeing strange lights in the sky.

“The guards had their weapons out,” he said.

Salas, who didn't leave his enclosed sight to observe the UFO, said the base's missiles suddenly shut down.

“It's unusual for a missile to go down,” he said.

Salas said a similar UFO sighting and missile-shut was reported at Echo-Flight Launch Control Center in central Montana a week earlier, and other UFO sightings have been reported at nuclear weapons sites in other countries.

He believes the Air Force, in collusion with the Condon Committee, covered up these incidents.

The Condon Committee refers to the University of Colorado UFO Project in the mid-1960s, which was urged by the U.S. Air Force and directed by physicist Edward Condon. The project concluded “further extensive study of UFOs probably cannot be justified in the expectation that science will be advanced.”

Salas said he would like to see military and government officials disclose whatever information they have regarding UFOs.

“It's important to release information and let people know about this phenomenon so that we, the public, can participate in the conversation,” he said.

In September, at the National Press Club in Washington, Salas joined six other retired military officers to talk about their experiences with UFO sightings at nuclear weapons bases.

Salas believes confirmation of the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrials would not send people into a panic. Instead, he thinks people might be interested in learning more about UFOs and extraterrestrials and how to respond to them.

Salas said he understands the skepticism of those who think UFOs and extraterrestrials are made-up fantasies for movies or comic books or his goal is to drum up publicity to sell his book.

“There's been so many credible witnesses that the public must start taking this seriously,” he said.

The Associated Press recently reported early results from NASA's planet-hunting Kepler telescope estimate the Milky Way contains at least 50 billion planets. At least 500 million of those are in the not-too-hot, not-too-cold zone where life could exist.

Kepler science chief William Borucki said the new calculations lead to worlds of questions about life elsewhere in the cosmos.

Jan Biles can be reached
at (785) 295-1292 or
jan.biles@cjonline.com.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

For those who love to learn more !!

http://xfacts.com/ancient_technology/
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

MOD files and mysterious crop circles suggest we may not be alone

The release of top-secret Ministry of Defence files has revealed north Kent has been a hive of paranormal activity, with three separate incidents reported to the authorities in the space of two years.

Investigators into the phenomenon of crop circles have discovered a series of intricate geometric designs carved into fields across the region. They believe they are too complex and appear too suddenly to be man-made.

Andrew Fowlds, a member of Medway Crop Circle Group, has compiled information on the symbols appearing across the Medway Valley for the past 20 years. He believes the designs have a supernatural cause.

He said: “There will always be the sceptics but I would say to them go out and do some research. We have evidence of these things appearing in the space of a day, with people around to be witnesses and no one has been seen entering the fields.

“The designs are so complex and intricate as to suggest it is more than a couple of hoaxers with some boards out flattening patches of grass.”

In the past 20 years, the group has photographed 12 crop circle formations in the countryside surrounding Gravesend and Dartford.

The most recent was in 2005, with the appearance first of The Meopham Circles and then The Nookie Bear in the same field near Nurstead Court.

A flurry of activity was reported between 1999 and 2001, a similar time to that revealed in the released reports.

The eye-witness accounts released by the MoD suggest Mr Fowlds is not alone in believing we have been visited by interstellar travellers.

In one account, the Ministry of Defence received a report of a sighting above the QEII bridge in Dartford on November 1, 2000.

The witness described seeing a pinpoint of light darting from side to side in an erratic manner for 10 seconds just after 9.30am

A group of round, very bright golden ovals were seen in Gravesend on May 29 of that year.

The viewer, who was indoors at the time, said there was a small whirlwind, then the eight ovals appeared and hung in the air for more than 10 minutes.

They were described as moving in a fast but smooth gliding motion. The witness claims neighbours also saw the objects at about 9.45pm.

Two years earlier a bright pulsating orb was spotted in the sky from the south-east edge of Gravesend. The object was described as performing a slow cartwheel across the sky at about 12.30am on October 12.

The brothers who reported the siting used binoculars to view the phenomenon.

Not all followers of the supernatural are believers.

Neil Arnold, who has written a book on the paranormal in Kent, believes most sightings are imagined by the viewer.

He said: “It is a cultural phenomenon not little green men. If you put the idea of something in someone’s head they will often see it.

“People have been reporting unusual sightings throughout history but what they have seen has changed, which leads me to think it is something about the human mind.”
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Today's modern UFO's and Alien Contacts being reported have a strong similarity to the Ancient descriptions of the "anunnaki" Android Beings. When we look at the descriptions of our modern "grey alien", we can clearly see that they do not look like us, or the anunnaki. Rather, they look like the ancient humanoid depictions of Figurines. The majority of Abduction cases usually have a similar story to them in that the Aliens abducting them will perform medical examination and sometimes experiments having to do with human reproduction.

The Sumerian Culture, which dates back to 6,000 BC, is the oldest known culture on Earth. Even today we still use the same Mathematical system, Calendar, and Time as they created it so long ago. Since we have the evidence left over today, 6,000 years later, we can see similarities between what they had then, and what we have now.

The Sumerians describe Planet X as being very far from Earth at times, (roughly 30,000,000,000) miles away at it's farthest point from us in orbit. This would make it rather difficult to travel back and forth between the two planets if separated by so much of a distance.

The Sumerians had amazing knowledge of the solar system, and of their GODS coming down to Earth. They also tell of another being that they described in our terms as "Android Beings". The Sumerians tell us that the anunnaki had "helpers" that often performed such tasks as flying their craft , or helping with miscellaneous needs.

The Sumerians directly explain that these "Helpers" were not alive, but acted as so...

Not only did they make figurines of the visitors, they also wrote down in Cuneiform text (on stone) what took place during the encounters with these "Android Beings". There are many stories where Emissaries of GOD helped out in one way or another

Is it possible that the Greys were created by the anunnaki as "Watchers" to oversee their experiments here on earth? If the anunnaki are the GODS spoken about in all ancient texts and even the Modern Bible, then it is possible that they could have also created an "Android Race" aside from creating humans.

Maintaining the idea that the anunnaki really do exist on Nibiru (planet X), and they created man using Genetic Engineering thousands of years ago, then it makes sense that they would have quite an interest in us. We might be one of their grandest experiments.

What if they also experimented with other species OFF the planet Earth. If the anunnaki exist, then there are also MANY other races on other planets as well. This would only be logical. Maybe the anunnaki also used a mix between the known "ZETAS" or "GREYS" and created an Android race to serve the anunnaki.

When we analyze the descriptions of Aliens from people who claim to have been abducted, most of the aliens are described as being small grey beings that have large eyes, a bulbous head, and act almost "Android" like.

Through the great works of scholars such as Zecharia Sitchin and Lloyd Pye, we have learned that the anunnaki are said to have created Humans from the primitive man already here, and combined their genes with the primitive Neanderthal to create us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNixorTR ... r_embedded
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Modes of transportation in HINDU SCRIPTURES

“The ancient Hindus could navigate the air, and not only navigate it but fight battles in it like so many war-eagles, combating for the domination of the clouds. To be so perfect in aeronautics they must have known all the arts and sciences relating to the science, including the strata and currents of the atmosphere, the relative temperature, humidity, density and specific gravity of the various gases....." - Col. Olcott in a lecture in Allahabad in 1881.

The Rig Veda, the oldest document of the human race includes references to the following modes of transportation:

Jalayan - a vehicle designed to operate in air and water (Rig Veda 6.58.3)

Kaara- a vehicle that operates on ground and in water. (Rig Veda 9.14.1)

Tritala- a vehicle consisting of three stories. (Rig Veda 3.14.1)

Trichakra Ratha- a three-wheeled vehicle designed to operate in the air. (Rig Veda 4.36.1)

Vaayu Ratha- a gas or wind-powered chariot. (Rig Veda 5.41.6)[/b]

Vidyut Ratha- a vehicle that operates on power. (Rig Veda 3.14.1).

Ancient Sanskrit literature is full of descriptions of flying machines - Vimanas. From the many documents found it is evident that the scientist-sages Agastya and Bharadwaja had developed the lore of aircraft construction.

The "Agastya Samhita" gives us Agastya`s descriptions of two types of aeroplanes. The first is a "chchatra" (umbrella or balloon) to be filled with hydrogen. The process of extracting hydrogen from water is described in elaborate detail and the use of electricity in achieving this is clearly stated. This was stated to be a primitive type of plane, useful only for escaping from a fort when the enemy had set fire to the jungle all around. Hence the name "Agniyana". The second type of aircraft mentioned is somewhat on the lines of the parachute. It could be opened and shut by operating chords. This aircraft has been described as "vimanadvigunam" i.e. of a lower order than the regular aeroplane.

Aeronautics or Vaimaanika Shastra is a part of Yantra Sarvasva of Bharadwaja. This is also known as Brihadvimaana Shastra. Vaimaanikashastra deals about aeronautics, including the design of aircraft, the way they can be used for transportation and other applications, in detail. The knowledge of aeronautics is described in Sanskrit in 100 sections, eight chapters, 500 principles and 3000 slokas. Great sage Bharadwaja explained the construction of aircraft and way to fly it in air, on land, on water and use the same aircraft like a sub-marine. He also described the construction of war planes and fighter aircraft.

Vaimaanika Shastra explains the metals and alloys and other required material, which can be make an aircraft imperishable in any condition. Planes which will not break (abhedya), or catch fire (adaahya) and which cannot be cut (achchedya) have been described. Along with the treatise there are diagrams of three types of aeroplanes - "Sundara", "Shukana" and "Rukma".

The aircraft is classified into three types- Mantrika, Tantrika and Kritaka, to suit different yugas or eras. In kritayuga, it is said, Dharma was well established. The people of that time had the devinity to reach any place using their Ashtasiddhis.

The aircraft used in Tretayuga are called Mantrikavimana, flown by the power of hymns (mantras). Twenty-five varieties of aircraft including Pushpaka Vimana belong to this era.

The aircraft used in Dwaparayuga were called Tantrikavimana, flown by the power of tantras. Fiftysix varieties of aircraft including Bhairava and Nandaka belong to this era.

The aircraft used in Kaliyuga, the on-going yuga, are called Kritakavimana, flown by the power of engines. Twenty-five varieties of aircraft including "Sundara", "Shukana" and "Rukma" belong to this era.

Bharadwaja states that there are thirty-two secrets of the science of aeronautics. Of these some are astonishing and some indicate an advance even beyond our own times. For instance the secret of "para shabda graaha", i.e. a cabin for listening to conversation in another plane, has been explained by elaborately describing an electrically worked sound-receiver that did the trick. Manufacture of different types of instruments and putting them together to form an aircraft are also described.

It appears that aerial warfare was also not unknown, for the treatise gives the technique of "shatru vimana kampana kriya" and "shatru vimana nashana kriya" i.e. shaking and destroying enemy aircraft, as well as photographing enemy planes, rendering their occupants unconscious and making one`s own plane invisible.

In Vastraadhikarana, the chapter describing the dress and other wear required while flying, talks in detail about the wear for both the pilot and the passenger separately.

Ahaaraadhikarana is yet another section exclusively dealing with the food habits of a pilot. This has a variety of guidelines for pilots to keep their health through strict diet.

Evidence of existence of aircrafts are also found in the Arthasastra of Kautilya (c. 3rd century B.C.). Kautilya mentions amongst various tradesmen and technocrats the Saubhikas as `pilots conducting vehicles in the sky`.

Saubha was the name of the aerial flying city of King Harishchandra and the form `Saubika` means `one who flies or knows the art of flying an aerial city`. Kautilya uses another significant word `Akasa Yodhinah`, which has been translated as `persons who are trained to fight from the sky.` The existence of aerial chariots, in whatever form it might be, was so well-known that it found a place among the royal edicts of the Emperor Asoka which were executed during his reign from 256 B.C. - 237 B. C.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: “The ancient Hindus could navigate the air, and not only navigate it but fight battles in it like so many war-eagles, combating for the domination of the clouds. To be so perfect in aeronautics they must have known all the arts and sciences relating to the science, including the strata and currents of the atmosphere, the relative temperature, humidity, density and specific gravity of the various gases....." - Col. Olcott in a lecture in Allahabad in 1881.
Very interesting indeed! Thanks for sharing. This information is consistent with Swami Yukteshwar's theory of cyclical progress and regressions. We are in the ascending cycle of the Dwapura and therefore I expect that we will be hearing more and more about such information. Humanity generally will have the capacity to grasp all this information and knowledge.