UFO / Alien

Current issues, news and ethics
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

What do you mean, when you say "I never said I dont believe in AgaKhan...."? Please elaborate! Are you confused or something? What do you believe? what do you not believe?
Simple ! I treat him as a guide and not god !.....theres a difference there .....God is the creator, Imam is his creation and so are we !!

Infact the very 1st thing mentioned in our ismaili constitution is the SHAHADA " there is no god but god and muhammad[SAW] is the messenger of god "

Do i have to say more ? :)

With techonology at your fingertip today, it doesn't take much to create a clip like one. I could do a better job....Haven't you seen any hollywood movies yet?
This so called fingertip technology....the united states has been working to get hold of this alien technology since past 50 years !!!.....Unfortunately they're still researching on it :)

Anyways you look kinda genuis to me...so lemme make you life even more simple !....Do you know what crop circles are ??

Im afraid you dont !

When you make something like that , looooooooooooool....come back and we shall talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBIaJBEBmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SJvVW8s ... re=related

The biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigest proof of all !!! .....seen by public.....now deny this, I dedicate @ the video below to my dearest friend AGAKHANI and MEHERALI BHAI :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIEbcmFz ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0ibyW6 ... re=related

khair bhai tret i know you will ridicule almost everything that im going to present so..you do your thing and i shall do my :)

:P :D
tret

Post by tret »

I am not going to argue with you what you believe and what you don't; because it won't get anywhere, I am sure. What I'll tell/ask you - and I am sure most readers would agree - is for you not to speak with an inappropriate tone of language about our beloved Hazir Imam.

Second, what I believe about Hazir Imam, it's totally and absolutely personal to me, and I don't have to explain it to anyone, especially someone like you who don't believe. So, think whatever you think, that's one think that no one has control over you.

And I really don't care whether you believe in flying spaghetti monster or something else, like your mentor.

And I am not gonna reply to your threads anymore; I have better things to do than this.

Good luck with all your fascination about flying saucers.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I am not going to argue with you what you believe and what you don't; because it won't get anywhere, I am sure. What I'll tell/ask you - and I am sure most readers would agree - is for you not to speak with an inappropriate tone of language about our beloved Hazir Imam.
I dont think I used any inappropriate tone of language against agakhan....I dunno whats the definition of lost is in your dictionary !

Plus the term XYZwipes was used for those who use their post and not agakhan....well ofcourse we know they are appointed by agakhan but since agakhan is not god [nouzbillah] theres no question of blaming him.
Second, what I believe about Hazir Imam, it's totally and absolutely personal to me, and I don't have to explain it to anyone, especially someone like you who don't believe. So, think whatever you think, that's one think that no one has control over you.
If i wanted i would have said the samething but no !! I wont chicken out when somebody asks me about my faith....just like you asked and i did respond in a fair crystal clear way :)

If you believe in something then have enough courage to express it rather than running away with some childish excuses
And I really don't care whether you believe in flying spaghetti monster or something else, like your mentor.
My mentor is Aga Khan so you better watch your mouth because as of now you're offending my mentor and i dont appreciate that
And I am not gonna reply to your threads anymore; I have better things to do than this.
Finally !! @ Admin dint I tell you to let him speak so that he might learn something !!
Good luck with all your fascination about flying saucers.
Thank you kind sir !!
Last edited by shiraz.virani on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
tret

Post by tret »

I really didn't want to reply to your post any more, but I am really tempted to tell you one more last time.

You are NOT and can NOT be an Ismaili, period!!!

Your mentor is akbar ali maher ali, and ex ismaili, and so you are! So why don't you go away and stop wasting your time and others?

You refer to Hazir Imam as agakhan, as many other non-ismailis do. You don't understand what's the value of Hazir Imam in our tariqa!! You have no idea about the Imamia tariqa, in general. So, I don't care what your belief is, I don't give 2 rats XYZ.

You are ARE NOT an Ismaili and ca NOT be one in your entire lifetime, go back to your mentor (akbar ali maher ali and ex ismaili who is been bought by sunni's and so have you).

That's all I have to say. veru!!!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

Simple ! I treat him as a guide and not god !.....theres a difference there .....God is the creator, Imam is his creation and so are we !! 
Shiraz,
Don't forget that MHI (Agakhan) has DIVINE POWER 'ALLAH'S NOOR" do you accept this, or not? if you accept this then he is definitely superior then us!!! so please don't compare Agakhan with us.
Question:-
What is your belief about MHI? What is your thinking about Agakhan? I need little more elaboration on this topic one more time. I know you already gave your thinkings on Agakhan.

" there is no god but god and muhammad[SAW] is the messenger of god " 
Please read above sentence one more time, as per my little ability I interpret this ( may be I am wrong) that only Allah and only Prophet Mohammad ( s.a.) is the only messenger of god, what about 1,24, 000 other prophets? DID NOT THEY MESSENGERS OF GOD? AND ALLAHTALA AS A MESSENGER????!!! I NEVER HEARD OR READ ANY WHERE THAT ALLAHTALA CAME ON EARTH TO GIVE MESSAGES TO SO AND SO!!! Please correct me if I am wrong or if interpreted wrongly.

After reading your above post one more question arise in my mind, WHAT ABOUT THE ALLAH'S MESSAGES AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD (S.A.)? Did the messages from god stopped all of sudden after death of Mohammad (S.A.)? can you give me answer of this question? Did peoples didn't need any messages from Allah? Were they all educated and know every thing about the Allah and Allah's chosen religion Islam? nope bro, they were still needed hidayats at that time and of course we still needs hidayat at this time too, matter of fact in this time we need more hidayats then the time of prophet Mohd, therefore Allahtala has to appoint someone who can give hidyats to the them and to us and those persons were Imams as a rope of this imams CURRENTLY WE ISMAILIS RECEIVING HIDYATS FROM MHI.
THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS THIS.
Remember this Allah send 1,24,000 prophets on this earth before Mohammed (S.A.) and all of sudden Allah can not stop to send any messengers and his hidayats! which is injustice if Allah choose to do that and stop his messages or hidyats!!! do you agree with this? if yes then after the death of prophet Mohammed the rope of Imamat started thus human being can have hidayats from Allah after the death of Prophet and till the day of judgment.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Shiraz,
Don't forget that MHI (Agakhan) has DIVINE POWER
I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such, the last person who used to recieve divine revelations was the last prophet or the seal bearer of the prophets i.e Rasool[SAW] ....@ below is extracted from AKDN.ORG

All Muslims affirm the unity of God (tawhid) as the first and foremost article of the faith, followed by that of Divine guidance through God's chosen messengers, of whom Prophet Muhammad [SAW] was the last. The verbal attestation of the absolute unity and transcendence of God and of His choice of Muhammad [SAW] as His Messenger constitutes the shahada, the profession of faith, and the basic creed of all Muslims.

During his lifetime, Prophet Muhammad [SAW] was both the recipient of Divine revelation and its expounder. His death marked the conclusion of the line of prophecy, and the beginning of the critical debate on the question of the rightful leadership to continue his mission for the future generations. The debate ensued as a result of the absence of consensus, in the nascent Muslim community, on the succession to the Prophet[SAW].

A variety of viewpoints on the nature of the succession continued to be expressed before being consolidated into systematic doctrine, propounded by legal scholars and theologians, towards the end of the ninth century. From the beginning, however, there was a clear distinction of views on this matter between those, known as shi'at Ali or the "party" of Ali, who believed that the Prophet[SAW] had designated Ali[as], his cousin, as his successor, and those groups which followed the political leadership of the caliphs. These latter groups eventually coalesced into the majoritarian, Sunni branch, comprising several different juridical schools.

The Shia or "party" of Ali, already in existence during the lifetime of the Prophet, maintained that while the revelation ceased at the Prophet's death, the need for spiritual and moral guidance of the community, through an ongoing interpretation of the Islamic message, continued. They firmly believed that the legacy of Prophet Muhammad[SAW] could only be entrusted to a member of his own family, in whom the Prophet had invested his authority through designation. That person was Ali[as], Prophet Muhammad's[SAW] cousin, the husband of his daughter and only surviving child, Fatima [khatoon e jannat] , and his first supporter who had devoutly championed the cause of Islam and had earned the Prophet's trust and admiration. Their espousal of the right of Ali[as] and that of his descendants, through Fatima [khatoon e jannat], to the leadership of the community was rooted, above all, in their understanding of the Quran and its concept of qualified and rightly guided leadership, as reinforced by Prophetic traditions.

Brother agakhani Im not forcing anybody to believe what I believe....as tret said everybody has his own way of thinking , hook up or connection with Imam's [as] and ALLAH[swt]

The above clarification given by the AKDN makes it clear not just for ismailis but also to the whole human race that the job of interpreting the holy book and both spiritual and material upliftment of murids lies in the hands of Imam [leader/guide]
What is your belief about MHI? What is your thinking about Agakhan? I need little more elaboration on this topic one more time. I know you already gave your thinkings on Agakhan.
Brother agakhani I shall be visiting san antonio soon...insha allah we shall meet and talk :)

Please read above sentence one more time, as per my little ability I interpret this ( may be I am wrong) that only Allah and only Prophet Mohammad ( s.a.) is the only messenger of god, what about 1,24, 000 other prophets? DID NOT THEY MESSENGERS OF GOD? AND ALLAHTALA AS A MESSENGER????!!! I NEVER HEARD OR READ ANY WHERE THAT ALLAHTALA CAME ON EARTH TO GIVE MESSAGES TO SO AND SO!!! Please correct me if I am wrong or if interpreted wrongly.
No brother I never said only rasool[SAW].....You wont see the word "ONLY " in the shahada......Simply by saying 'there is no god apart from God, and Muhammad[SAW] is the Messenger of God.' By this declaration the believer announces his/her faith in all God's messengers, and the scriptures they brought.

After reading your above post one more question arise in my mind, WHAT ABOUT THE ALLAH'S MESSAGES AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD (S.A.)? Did the messages from god stopped all of sudden after death of Mohammad (S.A.)? can you give me answer of this question?
Are you talking about quran ? If yes then my answer is NO ....the holy quran was already complete during the life time of rasool[SAW]

If you are talking about an individual and his relationship with Allah[swt] then YES !....thats what marifat is all about :) .....I believe a person can and will have all his questions and prayers answered by allah[swt] but to reach that place one has to be veryyyy veryyyyyyy pure !

Message of god was already given to us as mentioned in quran...the only thing that stopped was prophethood and quran as i said earlier rasool[SAW] was the last and final prophet and quran gods last revelation to mankind !!
Did peoples didn't need any messages from Allah? Were they all educated and know every thing about the Allah and Allah's chosen religion Islam? nope bro, they were still needed hidayats at that time and of course we still needs hidayat at this time too, matter of fact in this time we need more hidayats then the time of prophet Mohd, therefore Allahtala has to appoint someone who can give hidyats to the them and to us and those persons were Imams as a rope of this imams CURRENTLY WE ISMAILIS RECEIVING HIDYATS FROM MHI.
Nope, infact the prophet of islam was an illeterate man ! ....he used to get revelation through H.Jibraeel [as] .....It is clearly mentioned in quran where god said that rasool[saw] never used to utter a word out of his own desire but it was an inspiration that was given to him through H.Jibraeel [as] :)

Yes you're absolutely right when you say we need hidayat.....and thats why we have our imam for....he can suggest us whats good and bad...and as i said earlier thats what is the role of imam !!!

Infact thats what imam said in sooo many firmans and interviews that his job is to interpret quran and ensure spiritual and material progress !!!
Remember this Allah send 1,24,000 prophets on this earth before Mohammed (S.A.) and all of sudden Allah can not stop to send any messengers and his hidayats! which is injustice if Allah choose to do that and stop his messages or hidyats!!! do you agree with this? if yes then after the death of prophet Mohammed the rope of Imamat started thus human being can have hidayats from Allah after the death of Prophet and till the day of judgment.
Yes he sure did and all the messengers came with one very important message i.e belief in god !......god himself said that there wont be any more scriptures from god as quran was the last and final revelation....but god did not said ok since iam not gonna give you any more holy scriptures i wont answer you or help you !!

Do you read quran ??? In the same quran god said Hez closer to us than we can assume !!! What does that mean ??

Well if you believe that agakhan receives any revelation from god then thats your opinion brother and who am i to judge to you ?? I have no issues with you ....you are free to believe whatever you want..........All iam asking is lemme do what i want !!!!!

Iam not forcing or choking anybody to believe me.....its just that some believe him as god[nouzbillah] and some dont !!!

Hope i answered your question brother
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

The Dropa Stones

The story of the Dropa for us begins in the same place, but the year is 1938. The mountains are the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains on the border that divides China and Tibet. An archaeological expedition, led by Chi Pu Tei, has trudged into the barely accessible mountain range, and has happened upon some caves that had obviously been occupied by a primitive people long ago.On the walls were carved pictograms of the heavens: the sun, the moon, the stars, and the Earth with lines of dots connecting them. Then the team made the most incredible discovery of all. Half-buried in the dirt floor of the cave was an odd stone disk, obviously fashioned by the hand of an intelligent creature. The disk was approximately nine inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick. In the exact center was a perfectly round, 3/4" hole, and etched in its face was a fine groove spiraling out from the center to the rim, making the disk look for all the world like some kind of primitive phonograph record.This one plate, dated to be between 10,000 and 12,000 years old , but the wonder was multiplied manifold. In all, 716 such plates were found. And each held an incredible secret. The groove, upon further inspection, was not a groove at all, but a continuous line of strange carved hieroglyphics - writing!

Dr. Tsum Um Nui , in 1962, painstakingly transcribed the characters from the disk to paper. The writing was so small he had to use a magnifying glass to see it clearly. But the stones were old - perhaps 12,000 years old, it was estimated - and much of the hieroglyphics were difficult to make out or had been worn away by time and the elements. As he worked, many questions nagged the professor. How did these primitive people fashion these precise stones? How did they manage the almost microscopic writing? Who were they and what was the purpose of these hundreds of stones? Once the characters were transcribed, Dr. Tsum Um Nui began the arduous task of trying to decode its message. Eventually, he began to make progress. A word emerged. Then another. A phrase became understandable, then an entire sentence. He had broken the code. He discerned that the messages on the stones were written by a people who called themselves the Dropa. But what they were saying to him 12,000 years later made no sense. What the Dropa had written must have been one of their cultural myths, or was part of some prehistoric religious ceremony.

Or was it? When he had completed the translation the professor wrote up a paper on his findings and presented it to the university for publication. Their reaction was swift and emphatic: the paper would not be published. The Academy of Prehistory expressly forbade him to publish or even speak of his findings. The world, the academy decided, should not know about the Dropa and their fateful journey to Earth.The Dropa disks tell the story of a space probe from a distant planet that crash-landed in the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains of the Himalayas. The occupants of the spacecraft - the Dropa - found refuge in the caves of the mountains.The stones go on to say how the Dropa were unable to repair their disabled spacecraft and could not return to their home planet, and so were stranded on Earth. If that's true................................... have their descendents survived?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such
Then can you please tell me what is the roll of Agakhan in Ismaili sect? when he does not have divine power(NOOR) as per your above sentence,
are all Ismailis are fool? (Astagafirullah) I have 100 % faith that MHI has Allah's Noor.

Are you talking about quran ? If yes then my answer is NO ....the holy quran was already complete during the life time of rasool[SAW]
Quran is not complete bro, Today's many questions are not answered in Quran let take one example 'donating human organs', can we donate our organ or not? I bet you won't find the answer of this question, second question how to perform prayer?( Salat) I mean which form and how many ayats should be recite in one rakat? the answer of these are not in Quran and so on .... Shiraz, many strange questions are arising now a days which were not important during the time of Prophet Mohammad but now it is important but there are not any answers of these in Quran.

THEREFORE WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWER OF OUR QUESTIONS WHICH ARE NOT ANSWERED IN QURAN AND GIVE US A HIDAYATS ON DINI AND WORLDLY MATTERS AND OF-COURSE THIS PERSON IS OUR IMAM AS PER ISMAILI TARIQUA.

Brother agakhani I shall be visiting san antonio soon...insha allah we shall meet and talk
INSHA ALLAH, We can meet, please e-mail me when you come in San Antonio, however I live in Austin but San Antonio is not far from here 90 minutes drive bro.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Then can you please tell me what is the roll of Agakhan in Ismaili sect? when he does not have divine power(NOOR) as per your above sentence, are all Ismailis are fool? (Astagafirullah) I have 100 % faith that MHI has Allah's Noor.
Did I ever said ismailis are fools ??? No !!!! ....Then ?

The role of agakhan as mentioned by agakhan himself on several occassions is to interpret the holy book quran and materially help those who are in need !!!

Do we see him dong that ?? YES !!!

Do we see him performing miracles like then you describe or believe in ? NO !!!

Quran is not complete bro
Well this is what you believe brother....may god help you !!

Do yourself a favor , try reading the quran and not the hadiths of bukhari or anyother person....and then ill ask you ??

See dont just believe what someone else has to say....Thats the reason why I have always said that i dont believe in hadiths at all !!! It is this hadiths that split the ummah and not quran !

Today's many questions are not answered in Quran let take one example 'donating human organs', can we donate our organ or not? I bet you won't find the answer of this question
Could you please tell me where in quran god said that you can or cannot donate organs ?? Can you please provide me with references ?

Are you sure you read quran ?? B'coz in the same quran allah[swt] says

" and whoever saves a life it would be as if he saved the life of all the people."

Well i just found the answer from the quran for you @ above....and it took me less than 20 seconds :)

Now we humans are sooo smart what we do is we take the above aayat and those who are not so proud of their gender goes under the knife and get their sex change.....Now this is absolutely haram !! ...Its like saying god made a mistake !!..............God is pure and never makes mistakes !
Second question how to perform prayer?( Salat) I mean which form and how many ayats should be recite in one rakat? the answer of these are not in Quran and so on
This brother is again mentioned in quran........we should thank allah[swt] in 1st place that he made this so called religious obligation very simple for us

In the same quran god commands us to chant any aayats we want from the whole book !!!!!!!!!! That means recite anything you want from the book that praises allah[swt]

The reason why over 1 billion muslims perform namaz as rasool[saw] used to perform is because its his sunnat !!

Some Muslims love rasool[saw] soooo much that they grow beard, wear a jubba and just love rasool[saw] to the core....what is all this ?? Its the sunnat brother

Recite the aayats however you want to 1,2,10,100 !! ....If wanna sleep and pray, well sleep and pray !!....you wanna sit and pray, sit and pray !!............you wanna stand and pray, stand and pray !! ....you wanna kneel down and pray, do that !!.........The point is get you mind foucsed when you call on allah[swt] !......even if you just pray surah faitha but you prayed with devotion...I bet you your prayer will be answered by god !

And who is stopping you to pray in whichever way you want ? Dont you see elderly person in JK sitting by the walls ? are their prayers not accepted ??

We shall soon get the ismaili namaz...will you then argue with imam as to why we are copying rasool[saw] ?? NO !!!!
Shiraz, many strange questions are arising now a days which were not important during the time of Prophet Mohammad but now it is important but there are not any answers of these in Quran.
Like what ? May be i'll be able to help you , who knows ???
THEREFORE WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWER OF OUR QUESTIONS WHICH ARE NOT ANSWERED IN QURAN AND GIVE US A HIDAYATS ON DINI AND WORLDLY MATTERS AND OF-COURSE THIS PERSON IS OUR IMAM AS PER ISMAILI TARIQUA.
When did i said imam is not the imam ??? Again you're trying to misjudge me !

All i said was he is not my allah !!!!

Ofcourse and thats what his job is....guide and thats what imam ali[as]and all the imams did !!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

True origins of man

This perplexing question may just be answered due to deciphering skills of Zecharia Sitchin , a linguist in command of many ancient languages who has set the scientific world on its ear with his astounding interpretations of ancient Sumerian writings. In 1976, Sitchin's first book, The Twelfth Planet , began an odyssey that has literally transformed the field of ancient history; in 1993 came the sixth book in his Earth Chronicle series, When Time Began. Among other mind boggling assertions, this book links the complex calendar of Stonehenge and the puzzling ruins of Tiahuanacu in Peru to the ancient culture of the Sumerians, and by extension, to the Nibiruans, who are also called the Anunnaki (Those who came from heaven to earth) . These are the folks Sitchin and many others now insist not only created the Sumerian culture, but who also genetically created human beings (Homo Sapiens) as we know them by splicing their DNA with anthropoid ape-woman. And yes, they live on this mysterious 12th planet, Nibiru . (Theorized today as "Planet X")

To date, Sitchin has deciphered more then 2,000 clay cylinders from that ancient land on the Persian Gulf that existed some 6,000 years ago. Some of these fragments, which date to 4,000 B.C., are in museums around the world. One fragment in particular, presently in Germany, indicates that Earth is the "seventh planet", counting in from Pluto. The time frame here is four millennia before modern astronomy confirmed the existence of Pluto as an actual planet in our solar system! So how did an ancient race of people know this fact? Sitchin says it is because these ancient people did not come from Earth, but from Nibiru . Profound family squabbles eventually caused the Nibiruans to abandon planet Earth, leaving human beings to fend for themselves. These early humans would never possess the ability to travel among the stars like their creators, nor would they possess the immortality of their creators. Eons later, however, we humans finally have sent an intelligently designed satellite probe beyond the confines of our solar system. Are we repeating our past? This is but one of the perplexing questions Sitchin investigates in the Earth Chronicles. Not only an eminent archaeologist, Sitchin is also a formidable analyst of ancient cultures, in fact, perhaps the best and most acknowledged ever. (He's even had meetings at the Vatican due to thier "Extreme" interest in his research)

The reason Sitchin was motivated to learn to read cuneiform tablets was his initial curiosity as a boy concerning the meaning of "Nefilim", an enigmatic group mentioned in the Old Testament. Translated, "Nefilim" means "those who came down." "Came down from where" is the starting point that makes the Earth Chronicles better reading than any Sherlock Holmes mystery. In order to unlock the mystery, Sitchin takes on a journey all around the world to ancient cities and former civilizations.

It would be impossible to do justice to his research in such a brief review as this one; however, there are some very significant findings on the existence of this other race of people. One the rather compelling is the "face on Mars," the structure in the area called , Cydonia on the Red Planet (Mars). Now this is really groovy---> When the relationship of the face on Mars is analysed for its distance to other pyramidal structures also discovered on Mars, the geometric relationship is found to be "identical" to the distances of the Egyptian Sphinx and the Pyramids in the surrounding areas of Egypt. Sitchin concluded the placement of these pyramids indicates that they served as landing markers for the Nibiruans after they entered the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. Sitchin also has asserted that the early pyramids were not designed by the Egyptians. NBC-TV aired a program on Nov.10, 1993 entitled "The Mystery of the Sphinx", indicating that the Sphinx is 2,000 years older than previously thought. Then, in Jan 2001, the Discovery channel aired a special where scientists now think the Sphinx could be as much as [/b]10,000 yrs old![/b] This corroborates Sitchin's findings that someone other than the Egyptians designed the Sphinx & Pyramids.

Where does one look for their arrival ?

Answer: In the Southern skies. The fact becomes incontrovertible once you study Sitchin. He points out that NASA has located a massive black object in the Southern skies, and the recent reactivation of the telescopes in Argentina and Chile seems to indicate a renewed interest in that portion of the heavens. Assimilating all the findings is really beyond the ability of any single person; however, a dedicated team could assemble all the relevant information. Though the information would necessarily be classified "Top Secret", Sitchin has in fact laid out all the secrets in the Earth Chronicles. It is now up to us to revamp our own understanding of who we are as a species called humans so we can, as Sitchin says, "be more prepared when the Anunnaki arrive."

Many of us will never travel all over the world to visit the ancient observatories. However, Sitchin has, and what he has found concerning the placement of these observatories on the surface of the Earth also is startling. All the observatories are inclined to the Southern hemisphere. They also are on the same Earth latitude. In his latest book, we learn that many of these observatories measure "exact" lunar and solar rising and settings with an accuracy unmatched by any modern measuring equipment. The field of astronomy and astrology are made completely understandable by Sitchin, who shows that the concept of "Divine Time" was something these ancient astronomer priests created to predict the arrival of their creators. Farfetched, to be sure, but when logic and patience are afforded to Sitchin's conclusions, one comes away with the realization that humanity has been misled in regards to our actual origins.

The biochemical research is especially haunting. Our entire DNA structure is like a Contact time-release capsule. When we were originally programmed, our basic DNA structure was limited to a double-helix strand. The triggering mechanism that enables us to function as we do is affected by stellar radiation. We are now at a place in the orbit around our central galaxy where the radio frequencies of the center of the galaxy, as well as many other star systems, are communicating new information to us. The release of this information coincides with the next arrival of the 12th planet. (Planet X) The government's attempt to construct a Freedom Space Lab will be aimed to ascertain the whereabouts of Nibiru.

Starting with the Sumerians, the first great culture 6,000 years ago that spawned the Bablylonians, Persians, and Assyrians, through ALL subsequent "Intelligent advanced civilizations" and "non-advanced" indigenous cultures including the American Indians of North America, Mayan and Inca empires of South America, Aborigines of Australia, ancient Chinese and Hindu text scriptures from the Far East, Egyptians, of the Middle East, Dogons of Africa, and the Greek and Roman Gods of "mythology", every culture accepted for a fact that heavenly beings (Or Gods) had created Man kind. (In their own likeness, no less). Some coincidence to be a "myth", huh?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

The Dogons

The Dogons are a people well known by their cosmogony, their esotericism, their myths and legends that interest foreigners at the highest point in search for culture or tourism.

The population is assessed to be about 300,000 people living in the South West of the Niger loop in the region of Mopti in Mali (Bandiagara, Koro, Banka), near Douentza and part of the North of Burkina (North west of Ouahigouya).

The Dogon's (Mali, Africa) homeland has been designated a World Heritage site for its cultural and natural significance. They are also famous for their artistic abilities and vast knowledge about astrology, especially the Sirius star, which is the center of their religious teachings. The Dogons know that Sirius A, the brightest system in our firmament, is next to a small white dwarf called Sirius B, which was not identified by western scientists until 1978. The Dogons knew about it at least 1000 years ago. Sirius B has formed the basis of the holiest Dogon beliefs since antiquity.
Western astronomers did not discover the star until the middle of the nineteenth century, and it wasn't even photographed until 1970.

The Dogons go as far as describing a third star in the Sirius system, called "Emme Ya" that, to date, has not been identified by astronomers. In addition to their knowledge of Sirius B, the Dogon mythology includes Saturn's rings and Jupiter's four major moons. They have four calendars, for the Sun, Moon, Sirius, and Venus, and have long known that planets orbit the sun.

How this Dogon's Enigmatic Scientific Knowledge about Astronomy came from?

According to their oral traditions, a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. They also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius. The Nommos, according to the Dogon legend, lived on a planet that orbits another star in the Sirius system. They landed on Earth in an "ark" that made a spinning decent to the ground with great noise and wind. It was the Nommos that gave the Dogon the knowledge about Sirius B !
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Brother Shiraz,

Do we see him performing miracles like then you describe or believe in ? NO !!! 
Yes miracles happens from Agakhan and from his murids, only thing you need to have special eyes to see it.

Could you please tell me where in quran god said that you can or cannot donate organs ??
I asked this question to you in my earlier post, I already knew the answer before my this post and therefore I wrote that Quran is not complete.

Well i just found the answer from the quran for you @ above....and it took me less than 20 seconds
That is good now find the answer of following questions in Quran:-

ABOUT SURROGATED WOMB or renting womb, (I read in one article that one mom rent her own womb for her daughter and her son in laws child because her daughter had some feminine problem) now find out this in Quran that this is HALAL OR HARAM to raise someone else child besides her husband? it is ZINA bro.

FIND OUT ABOUT TUBE BABY, is this process is permissible or not in Quran?

LOOK FOR ORGAN DONATION in Quran weather it is ok or not to donate organ after death?

There are many questions arising now a days brother which were not arised during the time of prophet Mohammed, cuz science was not in its advance stage but now science and technology are more progressed and therefore more and more questions are arising.

NOW WHEN YOU CAN NOT FIND THE ANSWERS OF ABOVE QUESTIONS IN QURAN THEN YOU CAN NOT SAY QURAN IS COMPLETE,SO WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWER OF THESE QUESTION AND THIS IS OUR IMAM.

AS A LAW STUDENT, YOU MUST KNOW THAT ANY JUDGE CAN NOT CONVICT ANYBODY WITHOUT SOLID EVIDENCE, am I right? yes, then find the answers of above questions in Quran and let me know otherwise accept that Quran is not complete.

Here are some more reasons which may help you to believe that Quran is not complete.

1, DO YOU KNOW THAT QURAN HAS BEEN CHANGED MANY TIMES? DURING THE TIME OF FIRST THREE CALIPS.

2, DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME PAGES (ACTUALLY NOT PAGES BUT LEAVES OF PLANTS) WERE EATEN BY GOAT IN WHICH SOME QURANIC AYATS WERE WRITTEN?

3, DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME AYATS ON HAZARAT ALI WERE INTENTIONALLY DELETED FROM QURAN BY ENEMIES OF HAZARAT ALI?

Second thing about your faith:-

First I had little doubt about your faith in Agakhan now my doubt has been increased rapidly.[/code]

GIVE ME ACCEPTABLE AND DECENT ANSWERS OF ABOVE, OR GIVE ME REASONS WHY QURAN IS COMPLETE,AND DO NOT PASTE UNNECESSARY GARBAGE TO PROOVE THAT YOU ARE SMART, JUST STAY ON THIS TOPICS ONLY PLEASE, otherwise this is my last post in this regards.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yes miracles happens from Agakhan and from his murids, only thing you need to have special eyes to see it.
Again thats your belief not mine !!....The job of imam is to guide as I said in my last post .

I asked this question to you in my earlier post, I already knew the answer before my this post and therefore I wrote that Quran is not complete.
I just gave you an answer[aayat] from the same book in my previous post which according to you is not complete.

That is good now find the answer of following questions in Quran:-
Insha Allah !!!

ABOUT SURROGATED WOMB or renting womb, (I read in one article that one mom rent her own womb for her daughter and her son in laws child because her daughter had some feminine problem) now find out this in Quran that this is HALAL OR HARAM to raise someone else child besides her husband? it is ZINA bro.
1st of all please be clear in what you ask.....you said organ donation so I thought you are talking about those people who are dead and whether we can use their organs .

Anyways coming back to your question .......Organ donation is the gift of an organ to help someone else who needs a transplant. Hundreds of people's lives are saved each year by organ transplants. Organs that can be donated by people who have died include the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas and small bowel. Tissue such as skin, bone, heart valves and corneas can also be used to help others.

There are certain rules that certain islamic countries follow but Im going to give you my opinion for this matter.....If for example, somebody from your family faced a kidney failure , can you help them ?? The answer is YES ! how ?? By donating.....Would you be able to live ?? YES ! How ?? You still got one left !

Lets take another example ....Somebody from your family needs a heart transplant.....now my question to you ....will you donate your heart ? Obviously not , why ?? B'coz a human being has got just one heart ! :)

Are you getting my point ??

Now lets come back to the womb.....how many wombs does a woman have brother ?? In the embryonic stage of human development a female has more than one "uterine horn", or tubes that ultimately fuse into one uterus. So my question is how many wombs does a woman have ??

Now dont come up with the news that woman also have 2 wombs by birth because thats no more than allah[swt]'s niyamat

So if you have only one womb and you're donating it while you're alive ! now thats completely forbidden in islam.

And the example which you gave us....its nothing more than INCEST or family sex.....a mom donates her womb to her daughter and her son in law fertilises her mother in law's womb....what could be more shameful than this ?

Dint allah[swt] said in same quran incest or family sex is haram ?? Yes or No ??

I dont think I need to say more as I know for sure you understood my point.

One of the basic aims of the Muslim faith is the saving of life. This is a fundamental aim of the Shariah and Allah[swt] greatly rewards those who save others from death.

Violating the human body, whether living or dead, is normally forbidden in Islam.

So basically you can get you organs donated [excluding sexual or reproductive] from another person be it your family member or a stranger....only and only If the person as mentioned in medical term "can stay alive" i.e can still live after transplant or again in the same medical term " DEAD" i.e not just his heartbeat but also his brain cells are dead.

And you yourself answered the question where you said its ZINA :)
FIND OUT ABOUT TUBE BABY, is this process is permissible or not in Quran?
Absolutely haram ! Have you ever seen any imam born through a test tube technology ?? No !!! Why ? Imamat goes by nass, isnt it ? Which means thats its allah[swt] who bestows on each imam the future imam e zaman who would carry this saga ahead !

Similarly if the parents are unable to bear a child it is haram to go and get a test tube baby !! why ? Because quran is clear when it says

before giving this aayat lemme ask you one more time , DO YOU SERIOUSLY READ QURAN ??

Quran = 22:05

YUSUFALI: O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term.

SHAKIR: O people! if you are in doubt about the raising, then surely We created you from dust, then from a small seed, then from a clot, then from a lump of flesh, complete in make and incomplete, that We may make clear to you; and We cause what We please to stay in the wombs till an appointed time

so repeat after me, whose job is it to bestow a child ?? Its allah[swt]'s niyamat :D

Not just this allah[swt] already said or warned us in the same quran where he said :

[004:119] `And assuredly I will lead them astray and assuredly I will arouse in them vain desires, and assuredly I will incite them and they will cut the ears of cattle; and assuredly I will incite them and they will alter ALLAH's creation.' And whoever takes Satan for a friend instead of ALLAH, he certainly suffers a manifest loss.

Do I have to say more ?? :D
LOOK FOR ORGAN DONATION in Quran weather it is ok or not to donate organ after death?
I already gave you the reference from the quran where god said " If you save the life of one human being , its like saving the life of whole mankind"

Are you having trouble understanding this aayat or you just want god to be specific with the term test tube baby :D

There are many questions arising now a days brother which were not arised during the time of prophet Mohammed, cuz science was not in its advance stage but now science and technology are more progressed and therefore more and more questions are arising.
Everything is mentioned in quran, the question is DO YOU READ QURAN ??
NOW WHEN YOU CAN NOT FIND THE ANSWERS OF ABOVE QUESTIONS IN QURAN THEN YOU CAN NOT SAY QURAN IS COMPLETE,SO WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWER OF THESE QUESTION AND THIS IS OUR IMAM.
Already did !!

AS A LAW STUDENT, YOU MUST KNOW THAT ANY JUDGE CAN NOT CONVICT ANYBODY WITHOUT SOLID EVIDENCE, am I right? yes, then find the answers of above questions in Quran and let me know otherwise accept that Quran is not complete.
Already did sir.....not just once, twice :) , Its high time you accept quran as the word of god and complete !

Here are some more reasons which may help you to believe that Quran is not complete.
1, DO YOU KNOW THAT QURAN HAS BEEN CHANGED MANY TIMES? DURING THE TIME OF FIRST THREE CALIPS.
Lemme guess you found this out again through the hadiths ,right ?
2, DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME PAGES (ACTUALLY NOT PAGES BUT LEAVES OF PLANTS) WERE EATEN BY GOAT IN WHICH SOME QURANIC AYATS WERE WRITTEN?
Again hadiths brother
3, DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME AYATS ON HAZARAT ALI WERE INTENTIONALLY DELETED FROM QURAN BY ENEMIES OF HAZARAT ALI?
Do you know who compiled as this conversation between allah[swt] and rasool[saw] ? We all know that the 1st 3 caliphs and the 3rd caliph specially compiled it into the book...... Now lemme ask you this ....who was the caliph ? What was his job ?? Did he had any role or hold on quran and quranic aayats as the 4th caliph of islam ?? The answer is YES ....then do you think imam ali[as] wouldnt have changed or made necessary changes when he was the ruler himself ???? Did he do it ?? No !!! why ?? You tell me !!
Second thing about your faith:-

First I had little doubt about your faith in Agakhan now my doubt has been increased rapidly.
Ok ....
GIVE ME ACCEPTABLE AND DECENT ANSWERS OF ABOVE, OR GIVE ME REASONS WHY QURAN IS COMPLETE,AND DO NOT PASTE UNNECESSARY GARBAGE TO PROOVE THAT YOU ARE SMART, JUST STAY ON THIS TOPICS ONLY PLEASE, otherwise this is my last post in this regards.
This would be your last post in this regards anyways because you wont accept anything from quran because quran as per you is incomplete !!

some more quranic aayats to support my statement :

[Quran 35:11] …And no female conceives, or lays down (her load), but with His Knowledge. Nor is a man long-lived granted length of days, nor is a part cut off from his life, but is in a Decree (ordained). All this is easy to God.

Finally I would like to close my statement with this beautiful verse from the very same quran which according to you in incomplete :

"We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and inside their selves, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things? (The Noble Quran, 41:53)"
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Shiraz,
Your above explanation is not acceptable at least by me,you are not giving the answers of the questions which were asked, rather than answering the questions you are pointing something else which is not related to the topics, therefore as I wrote my earlier post that no more discussion in this matter this is it.

One thing bro, you have a arrogant problem you need to give it up.

Arrogant person never believe other than what he/she think is right even
god come on earth and tell him/her that you are wrong. AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM ARROGANT PERSON.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Your above explanation is not acceptable at least by me,you are not giving the answers of the questions which were asked, rather than answering the questions you are pointing something else which is not related to the topics, therefore as I wrote my earlier post that no more discussion in this matter this is it.
Bro, its just that you dont wanna accept the fact .....and I have no issues with that because who am I to judge you ?

If you wanna believe whatever I said you may or else dont ! As I said last time Iam not forcing anybody !

Its you guys who have made this forum UFO/Alien to Allah vs AgaKhan !!!!

I was dot on the point , gave you quranic references where allah [swt] said He himself will incite false courage in the hearts of those who try to alter the creation of allah[swt]

The problem is you dont read...neither quran nor the history...please read the ancient history of egypt....If you go through the images or video on the internet you'll see the images of a human body with the head of a cat....and these are not just the images, these were carved in the great pyramid of giza.....and the egyptians used to live wayyyy before quran was nazil....so does you think we are the only ones who can actually clone the humans or alter the creation of allah [swt] ?? WAKE UP !!!

go on youtube and type in ancient aliens...there you'll find that whatever I said was a fact and not any fairy tale !!

The ancient people were 10 times advanced than the modern world today.

Brother meherali was right when he said as per hinduism the cycle is going back into the reverse direction....if you have doubts ask meherali bhai and he might be able to explain it to you in detail.

One thing bro, you have a arrogant problem you need to give it up.
Brother if you think I was arrogant or mean then I do apologise for that but did I even said once what you are doing is correct or wrong ? Did I ever judge you or anybody else on this forum ??

Arrogant person never believe other than what he/she think is right even god come on earth and tell him/her that you are wrong. AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM ARROGANT PERSON.
Ok if this is what that makes you happy then ok fine Iam wrong and you're right

happy ?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Akberali Meherali on his website claimed and i quote

During the journey, Begum and I exchanged the seats. She sat with my wife and I sat next to the Aga Khan. We briefly discussed about my article on the subject of ‘The Ismaili Theory of Ten Incarnations – Das Avatar’, which I had already sent to him. This article was based upon the ‘Juni Gatpat ni Dua’ (the old Ismaili ritual prayer that was recited in the 1950s and published in Gujrati from the Ismaili Press in Bombay) and on a Gujrati “text book” for the religious night schools, entitled; ‘Sil sile Imamat’ (the continuous lineage of Imamate). Aga Khan promised to send me his approval and suggested that I should get it printed in the Ismaili magazines. I receive the letter of approval in Karachi. It was a kind of endorsement to the Ismaili beliefs in the Ten Manifestations of Lord Vishnu. Hadhrat Ali (and his living successor) being the Tenth and Final Physical Manifestation. On the bases of that letter, which was personally signed by the Late Aga Khan, the article was published from Bombay in the Ismaili magazine “Ayinaâ€�. The chief missionary Al-Waiz Kassamali Mohammed Jaffer of Karachi saw the original letter. He then attested the authenticity of the letter and its signature to the Editor of “Ayina” in Bombay over the phone, to whom I had mailed a photo copy of the said letter and my article. In his own Memoirs published in the same year, Aga Khan did mention briefly about all the messengers of the Old and New Testaments and the Quran and he added “…similar Divinely inspired messengers in other countries – Gautama Buddha, Shri Krishna, and Shri Ram in India…”

Today we know that Krishna and Ram were not historical characters that lived physical lives in India, but were the characters of Epic Tales.
Oh really ??? Characters of epic tale eh ? Here's the proof that shows that lord krishna did live on earth at a place called DWARKA which as i said in my previous posts was recently discovered ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by4svWHy6tw
agakhani

STOP TO POST A.M.'S ANY WRITING HERE.

Post by agakhani »

Why the heck you are posting someone else post here? who is anti Ismailism are you disciple of him? or are you marketing his website? please stop to post AM any post here.
kmaherali

Re: STOP TO POST A.M.'S ANY WRITING HERE.

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Why the heck you are posting someone else post here? who is anti Ismailism are you disciple of him? or are you marketing his website? please stop to post AM any post here.
I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. On the contrary it is the confirmation of the belief in direct lineal descent of Imamat since the Beginning. It was an interesting anecdote about MSMS. Brother Shiraz corrected where AM was wrong. So this is good information for all of us.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. On the contrary it is the confirmation of the belief in direct lineal descent of Imamat since the Beginning. It was an interesting anecdote about MSMS. Brother Shiraz corrected where AM was wrong. So this is good information for all of us.
Thank you meherali bhai !

Anyways coming back to the topic UFO/Alien....I was doing some research as to how jesus[as] died on the cross , I came accross a very interesting subject of debate !

You know maherali it is said in quran that it was made to appear that jesus was hanged from the cross, where as god said he din't and was raised by god !!!.....I know if very easy for god to do this but we shouldnt forget that our lord is not the lord of magic and sorcery.....our god is the master of science....right ???

Every day we find something new and always refine our way of thinking ....every day we discover something !.....Might it be that the time was bent or somebody just time travelled and changed what was going to happen in the future ??

What are your thoughts on this maherali bhai ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmKS2OL ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWk9ttL ... r_embedded
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Every day we find something new and always refine our way of thinking ....every day we discover something !.....Might it be that the time was bent or somebody just time travelled and changed what was going to happen in the future ??

What are your thoughts on this maherali bhai ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmKS2OL ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWk9ttL ... r_embedded
Shiraz bhai,

I am not following the story. What is the connection between crucifixion and time traveling. Can you elaborate.. It is not very clear from the Youtubes that you provided...

Thanks
agakhani

A.M.'s all post should be blocked because>>

Post by agakhani »

I do not think there was anything wrong with the post. 
In my opinion A.M.'s any post should not be here wether it is good or bad it is indirectly marketing of his website

Mr. A.M. is known as an anti-Ismaili and who always propaganda against Ismailism and Agakhan even though he was once leader of jamat, he always criticizes Ismailis and Agakhan.

My oppose (not to post any writing here) was on above belief and I still backing my words that AM's any post should not be here whether it is good or bad. I think other readers may agree with me.THIS IS A PREPLANNED TRICK MR. KM.

About S.V,
It is not hidden any more that Mr. Virani's faith towards MHI is very shaky and in my opinion this is just pre planned tricks from him to promote some one else's website because that way more and more people visit this website.

Why are you always taking silence when Mr. Shiraz writes bad about Agakhan? have you read all his post? now it is too late because most his post has been deleted but below are few which I still remember what he wrote about MHI in his earlier posts.

I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such

Once he wrote ( which has been deleted) to contacting Agakhan is BS.

Once he wrote in his one post (which has been deleted) that Agakhan is a slave of God
and many more.....
Now a days he is very careful about his writing because the deletion of his many post by admin, but wait and see he will be bounce back.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

In my opinion A.M.'s any post should not be here wether it is good or bad it is indirectly marketing of his website
So you're saying that those who are already browsing through his website shouldnt know the true facts ??

They shouldnt know about our history ??
They shouldnt know how the 47th imam had to struggle past his own community to prove them that he indeed was the true leader of shia imami Nizari ismailis and before he came to india the khojas were still practising shia Nizari ismaili religious kriya/pratha and not sunni or ishna shari madhab ?? Which inturn proved that khojas were infact ismailis who used to chant the names of all the imams including hindu and agakhan being their current leader !!

You dont want your own brothers and sisters to know this ??
The knowledge of meherali's website is half knowledge and Im trying to share which I feel is appropriate for the jamat.
Mr. A.M. is known as an anti-Ismaili and who always propaganda against Ismailism and Agakhan even though he was once leader of jamat, he always criticizes Ismailis and Agakhan.
And ?? Just because somebody cursed you out will you stop your research ? Will you stop your quest there ??
My oppose (not to post any writing here) was on above belief and I still backing my words that AM's any post should not be here whether it is good or bad. I think other readers may agree with me.THIS IS A PREPLANNED TRICK MR. KM.
Trick of who ?? If this was a trick of any sorts you would be seeing all the stuff that meherali wrote on his website rather than a very satisfactory answer which I gave in regards to lord krishna !
About S.V,
It is not hidden any more that Mr. Virani's faith towards MHI is very shaky and in my opinion this is just pre planned tricks from him to promote some one else's website because that way more and more people visit this website.
Yaar !! If I write something you have a problem , if I copy/paste something you have a problem....If you ask something you have a problem and even if I comment on something you have a problem ??

The problem is not me agakhani bhai....the problem is within you and all the ismailis who think alike.
Why are you always taking silence when Mr. Shiraz writes bad about Agakhan? have you read all his post? now it is too late because most his post has been deleted but below are few which I still remember what he wrote about MHI in his earlier posts.
Bad ?? Is treating Imam[human] as human bad ????
1, Code:I do not think agakhan has any divine powers as such
What is wrong with this ?? How can imam[as] has divine powers when rasool[saw] himself never claimed that he was a magician or anything of that sort ??

Allah[swt] said he created everything for rasool[saw] so if anybody who should be having this divine powers should be the one for whom everything was created and not the one whose job is to teach what has been already revealed !!!

What is wrong with this ?? Do you see me cursing agakhan or any imams ?

AgaKhan nor any of the imams in the past had or will have any divine powers as you have mentioned.....everything is in the hands of allah[swt]

If at all imams had divine powers sir sultan mohd shah agakhan would have clearly mentioned that in his memoirs when he talked about imamat and divinely inspired saints and prophets in great detail .
2,Code:Once he wrote ( which has been deleted) to contacting Agakhan is BS.
Contacting agakhan spiritually , and this I have clarified plenty of times.....you gotta be very very veryyyyyy ibadatti and in order to reach that station it take ages !!!

Our sister wanted a quick word and the solution from the agakhan and sooo i gave her an email address of the person who is a very close aide of agakhan so that the chances of agakhan getting his/her messages would be atleast better than zero ........what is wrong with this now ???
Code:
Once he wrote in his one post (which has been deleted) that Agakhan is a slave of God
Are !! Arent we all slaves of allah [swt] ???

Al Furqan 25: 1-2

Blessed is He Who hath revealed unto His slave the Criterion (of right and wrong), that he may be a warner to the people. He unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, He hath chosen no son nor hath He any partner in the Sovereignty. He hath created everything and hath meted out for it a measure.

When rasool[saw] the biggest and the noblest of all , the only reason why god created everything was the slave of allah[swt] and so were all the prophets and the imams in the past...... what makes you think that imam[as] will recieve special treatment who trace their ancestry from the holy prophet[saw] who inturn is called humble slave of allah[swt] ???

You, me and everything in the universe is the creation of allah[swt] ....without his will neither can we create anything or are created .
and many more.....
Now a days he is very careful about his writing because the deletion of his many post by admin, but wait and see he will be bounce back.
You are free to call me whatever you want because as i said last time, Im not going to judge neither you or anybody else on this forum as only allah[swt] can judge for he is the best judge !

you have your beliefs and so do I !
Last edited by shiraz.virani on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Shiraz bhai,

I am not following the story. What is the connection between crucifixion and time traveling. Can you elaborate.. It is not very clear from the Youtubes that you provided...

Thanks
Maherali bhai, what I wanted to ask you is ....

The birth of h.isa[as] is an extraordinary episode , isnt it ?? He was born without a father to a virgin .....h.bibi maryan [as] .....Do you think that it was a divine gift from god...well ofcourse h.isa[as] was a mercy for mankind but dont you think that virgin getting pregnant is kinda strange as it goes against the law of nature....and allah[swt] never goes against the nature....isnt it ?? Do you think the angel that came to h. bibi maryam[as] with this good news was the one who actually engineered the birth of h.isa[as] genetically or in modern terms artificial insemination??

God is the creator of what we humans call science....do you think this might be possible ??
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Maherali bhai, what I wanted to ask you is ....

The birth of h.isa[as] is an extraordinary episode , isnt it ?? He was born without a father to a virgin .....h.bibi maryan [as] .....Do you think that it was a divine gift from god...well ofcourse h.isa[as] was a mercy for mankind but dont you think that virgin getting pregnant is kinda strange as it goes against the law of nature....and allah[swt] never goes against the nature....isnt it ?? Do you think the angel that came to h. bibi maryam[as] with this good news was the one who actually engineered the birth of h.isa[as] genetically or in modern terms artificial insemination??

God is the creator of what we humans call science....do you think this might be possible ??
Science is not the only means of perceiving reality or making sense of it. It is only a 'window' through which reality is perceived. No doubt it is the most accepted or common means. However there can be other means through which reality can be perceived. Art for example.

The laws of nature are not fixed but keep changing according to new discoveries. For example in atomic physics, the laws of nature/physics as we know it do not apply. So we cannot say that everything is explainable through laws of nature. There is mystery in life which sometimes cannot be understood through the normal means or through laws of nature. Of course as an individual makes spiritual progress, the mysteries unravel and what was not understood through ordinary means becomes clear.

The virgin birth in my opinion is such a mystery. Nabi Isa was not the only person born in this way. There have been other saints who have also been conceived in this manner.

Paramahansa Yogananda in his book “The Second Coming of the Christ” explains the immaculate conception of Christ as:

[Many saints have been born in the natural way, and some in the immaculate way. The great ones who have attained liberation retain their individuality in Spirit; and at God’s behest to return to the world as saviors, they can take a physical body either by immaculate conception or natural birth. (In higher world ages, they may even do so by direct materialization – though that is not for the eyes of the unenlightened times.) The mode of birth does not matter, nor does it necessarily indicate the degree of divinity.

Sexual creation has the selfish sexual instincts of the parents in it. Therefore, some saints choose to be conceived in the immaculate way, the pure system of conception. So it is a fact that Jesus was created by immaculate conception. His mother Mary, she who “had found favour with God,” was filled with the Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration: “The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Higher shall overshadow thee.” This sacred creative Vibration, suffused with the reflection of God as the Christ Consciousness, entered the ovum in Mary’s womb, immaculately creating the germ cell of life into which entered the soul of Jesus, the individualized Christ Consciousness. From this pristine cell, according to the pattern inherent in the soul of Jesus, grew the body in which Jesus the Christ was born. It is not a myth. Guatama Buddha (as also other avatars) was born in the same way. His mother saw the Spirit enter her body. As told in traditional Indian allegory in the Jataka (ancient Buddhist scripture):

“And lying down on the royal couch, she fell asleep and dreamed the following dream:

“The four guardian angels came and lifted her up, together with her couch, and took her away to the Himalaya Mountains…After clothing her with divine garments, they anointed her with perfumes and decked her with divine flowers. Not far off was Silver Hill, and in it a golden mansion. There they spread a divine couch with its head towards the east, and laid her down upon it.

Now the Future Buddha had become a superb white elephant,” and was wandering about at no great distance, on Gold Hill. Descending thence, he ascended Silver Hill, and approaching from the north, he plucked a white lotus with his silvery trunk, and trumpeting loudly, went into the golden mansion. And three times he walked round his mother’s couch, with his right side towards it, and striking her right side, he seemed to enter on her right side, he seemed to enter her womb. Thus the conception took place in the Midsummer Festival.

On the next day the queen awoke, and told the dream to the king. And the king caused sixty-four eminent Brahmins to be summoned…[and] told them the dream and asked them what would come of it?

‘Be not anxious, great king!’ said the Brahmins; ‘a child has planted itself in the womb of your queen…..You will have a son. And he, if he continue to live the household life , will become a Universal Monarch; but if he leave the household life and retire from the world, he will become a Buddha, and roll back the clouds of sin and folly of this world.’” (Havard Classics, Volume 45, Part 3: Buddhist Writings, trans. Henry Clarke Warren (New York: Collier, 1909))

There is a cosmic metaphysical symbolism in the wondrous conception and birth of Jesus. His incarnate Christ Consciousness came immaculately through the Virgin Mary. Likewise, the universal Christ Intelligence was born or reflected in the cosmic body of pure vibratory creation (Cosmic “Virgin Mary”) through the instrumentality of God the Father. The Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration, Aum, Maha-Prakriti, is analogous to the Cosmic Virgin Mary because it is thus the mother of the immanent Universal Christ Intelligence, the Son of God, and of all created objects.]
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Thank you so much maherali bhai for your reply.....and you're right when you said hazrat. esa[as] was not the only prophet to be born without a father, here are few of em in the past....had the same story attached to them

Horus

Born 3000 B.C, 25th December
Egyptian God
Born of a virgin called Isis-Merion =Mary
His father was called “Seb” = Joseph
Adorned by 3 Kings
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Baptized at the age of 30
Had 12 disciples
Preformed miracles i.e. Healing the sick, walking on water etc...
Known as “the lamb of God/ the light” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Attis

Born 1700 B.C, 25th December
Greek God
Born of a virgin Nana
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Had 12 disciples
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Mithra

Born 1200 B.C, 25th December
Persian God
Born of a virgin
His birth was attended by shepherds bearing gifts
Star in the east
Worshiped on Sundays
Had 12 disciples
Known as “the Good Shepherd/ the light” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

Krishna

Born 900 B.C, 25th December
Indian God
Born of a virgin Devaki
Adorned by 3 Kings
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Was a Carpenter
Had 12 disciples
The Mahabharata says that Krishna, who is alternately referred to as Keshava, is killed and that he returns to life
Thus being dead and resurrected

Zoroaster/Zarathustra

Born 628 B.C, 25th December
Iranian Prophet
Born of a virgin
He astounded wise men with his wisdom
Star in the east
He began his ministry at age 30
Had 12 disciples
He was slain
He had a sacred cup or grail.
And thus resurrected
Zoroaster’s followers expected a “second coming” in the virgin-born Saoshynt or Savior

Dionysus

Born 200 A.D, 25th December
Greek God
Born of a virgin
Star in the east
Teacher at the age of 12
Had 12 disciples
Preformed miracles i.e. Healing the sick, Turning water into wine etc...
Known as “the king of kings/ the Alpha & Omega” etc...
Betrayed & Crucified
Dead for 3 days
And thus resurrected

and many manyyyyyy more.......Brother maherali is this just a coincidence or a sign ??
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: and many manyyyyyy more.......Brother maherali is this just a coincidence or a sign ??
All the names with the exception of the last one were born during the Duapur Yuga during which the humanity was more advanced in its capacity to understand what we would call mysteries in life. Whereas virgin birth may appear as a mystery to us because of our limited capacity, to the people of advanced ages it would have been easily understandable and hence more virgin births during those periods.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Krishna 

Born 900 B.C, 25th December 
Indian God 
Born of a virgin Devaki 
According the great Hindu epic 'MAHABHARAT" and many other reliable mythological Hindu books Devki was married to
'VASUDEVA', they both were present in jail during the time of Lord Krishna's birth.

Can you tell me where did you find out that Devaki was virgin? I need the name of the book or source, please don't chew up or ignore my question as you have this habit.

I thank you for your other information.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

According the great Hindu epic 'MAHABHARAT" and many other reliable mythological Hindu books Devki was married to
'VASUDEVA', they both were present in jail during the time of Lord Krishna's birth.
Since Vasudeva believed Krishna's life was in danger, Krishna was secretly taken out of the prison cell to be raised by his foster parents, Yasoda and Nanda in Gokula. Two of his other siblings also survived, Balarama (Devaki's seventh child, transferred to the womb of Rohini, Vasudeva's first wife) and Subhadra (daughter of Vasudeva and Rohini, born much later than Balarama and Krishna). According to Bhagavata Purana it is believed that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by "mental transmission" from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki. Hindus believe that in that time, this type of union was possible for achieved beings.
Can you tell me where did you find out that Devaki was virgin? I need the name of the book or source, please don't chew up or ignore my question as you have this habit.
I answered all your questions, even those that were not even related to current topic :P
I thank you for your other information.
Your welcome :)
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote: Hindus believe that in that time, this type of union was possible for achieved beings.
It is even possible today but it would be considered as a mystery. The majority do not have the capacity to understand immaculate conception. Of course the Qur'an is very clear about it...
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

It is even possible today but it would be considered as a mystery. The majority do not have the capacity to understand immaculate conception. Of course the Qur'an is very clear about it...
Well this is the mystery that iam trying to understand !! Like how can you make somebody pregnant like that !!

I havent heard a single case as per the modern times that a girl got pregnant in that way !!!

I definately think that its a job of the masterminds who left our planet long time ago but always come back to keep checking on us.

When a person can travel at a speed of light, well that person can do anything isnt it ??

Is this what we call MARIFAT or being one with god ???