Français  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only II
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only II

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alisa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only II Reply with quote

Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only

Religion is nothing but a peace; spiritual; and worldly peace to progress

When all religions encompass same purpose; there is no conflict in progress

Find commonalities to work together to begin peaceful; and viable progress

When we want to find fault for no reason; can find; but with negative progress

All religions are good religions; but when we commercialize it; creates division

When it works with negative aspect; works anti clockwise; a cause of big concern

This aspect of negative approach; brings in more divisions in order to deface religions

This conflicting negative commercial propaganda; called ‘A clash of Civilization'

Why and for what reason; twisting facts of religions to create clash of civilization

Try to reflect positive aspect of all religions to have religious harmony in civilization

A fraction of followers of any religion follow all commandments in any civilization

Then why to do negative propaganda; to harm fragile religious harmony in any nation

Don’t poke nose in any religion’s rituals and rights; is their boundary of specialization

Since hundreds of years; they’ve been following same rituals; and practice in all nations

Don’t create an issue; out of no issue; is not healthy sign of religions’ equation

Beauty of humanity is in peaceful co-existence; go for it worldwide with rationalization

We all have to do what can do; for peace and harmony to live peacefully with all nations

The anxiety; and turbulence; we see; are our own created for ‘Clash of Civilization’

If I am following my religion peacefully; I don’t see around any clash of civilization

Failed to reconcile with other faiths; is in my view is a Clash of ignorance; not of civilization.

Amir
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Inspiration All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: