Translation of Ajab jamaanaa suno moman bhaaiji

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
prince_visram

Translation of Ajab jamaanaa suno moman bhaaiji

Post by prince_visram »

It seems to be similar to Ajab Ajaeb Dekho Moman Bai, but many verses seem to be different and I was wondering if anyone had the translation or could possibly provide a rough run through of the meaning. Thanks :)

http://www.ginans.org/media/texts/EG10550.pdf
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Prince,
please e-mail me the all ginan and I will translate for you as per my little knowledge but wait may sombody else can translate for you if you can not find anyone then e-mail me. I do not consider my self a scholar, alwaez or good translator but I will try to give you translation as per my ability.
agakhani_786@yahoo.com : (agakhani underscore 786@yahoo.com)
prince_visram

Post by prince_visram »

agakhani wrote:Prince,
please e-mail me the all ginan and I will translate for you as per my little knowledge but wait may sombody else can translate for you if you can not find anyone then e-mail me. I do not consider my self a scholar, alwaez or good translator but I will try to give you translation as per my ability.
agakhani_786@yahoo.com : (agakhani underscore 786@yahoo.com)
Sorry, I posted the link but forgot to mention it. The link to the Ginan is here:

http://www.ginans.org/media/texts/EG10550.pdf

I will email you it as well...
agakhani

Translation of "Ajab Jamana suno Moman Bhaiji"

Post by agakhani »

Prince,
The translation of above ginan is already existed in Ismaili.net
http://www.ismaili.net/Source/0784cpart1.html
There is a book in Gujarati language 'AGAMVANI" by Dr. Nanalal Gohil, in this book there are prediction of more than 34 HINDU AND MUSLIMS DEVOTEES ( including few Ismaili pirs) find it if you can and you will shock after you read becuase there are many sentences and words like our pirs had predicted in their ginans for example' PACHHAM THI SHAEB AAVSHE, DAIT KALINGA NE MARSHE" 'VISHVAKUNVARI NE PARNSHE" THAVAR RAAT ' etc
1.. Listen 0 brother believer, the times are strange and the Kali yuga has arrived with its falseness,
2. Disciples will fight with their Pirs, sons will beat their fathers,
3. Beware 0 brother believer, be vigilant, be intelligent, the end approaches,
4. O my brother, the times of the Kali yuga are hard, the liar is raised high,
5. Then even the sincere will abandon truth, and even the ripened fruits will dry up and wither,
6. The rains of the skies will not rain, in the earth no crop will prosper.
7. Both mothers and daughters will quarrel, and call each other co-wife (step-wife ),
8. Friends become enemies, even though they eat and drink and sleep together,
9. The mother-in-law will rise to get water, (while) the daughter-in-law sits to (enjoy) food,
10. Master will be oppressed by servant, 0 Sir, such times have come,
11. Two relatives will quarrel between themselves, and will tear each other apart,
12. Wife will beat husband, 0 Sir, see the tamasa (drama) before you,
13. And Hindus and Muslims will mingle, sitting and eating food together,
14. Both Mullahs and Brahmins will slaughter cows, in their ways of dealing they will quarrel,
15. The poor will bear affliction on their heads and be caught in doubt,
16. The hour of the Kali yuga is declared now, 0 Sir, such times have arrived,
17. Rarely will there be any who are pious and ascetic, householders will be celibate,
18. The chaste will have no place, the less deserving will rule in the land,
19. Then the fires will pour like rains, and the earth will blaze with buming,
20. On such a day, the tempests will blow with such force that mountains and rocks will fly on the wind,
21. O Sir, all this will come to pass: and the leamed will bear the sin on their heads,
22. Not even the celibate mendicant will know what to expect,
23. The waters of the seven seas will recede, the creatures of the deep will be destroyed,
24. Sun and moon will both disappear, there will be dimness and darkness above,
25. Strong places will shake and buildings will fall, the earth will be watery and fluid,
26. Within the space of twelve furlongs will hum but a solitary light,
27. The whole earth will be waste, no one will remain there,
28. Only Allah himself will survive, there will be only one Lord then!
29. Our Master's kingdom will be as near as a hand's length,
30. Pir Shams Kalandar has said thus: our Master has many wonders.
prince_visram

Re: Translation of "Ajab Jamana suno Moman Bhaiji"

Post by prince_visram »

agakhani wrote:Prince,
The translation of above ginan is already existed in Ismaili.net
http://www.ismaili.net/Source/0784cpart1.html
There is a book in Gujarati language 'AGAMVANI" by Dr. Nanalal Gohil, in this book there are prediction of more than 34 HINDU AND MUSLIMS DEVOTEES ( including few Ismaili pirs) find it if you can and you will shock after you read becuase there are many sentences and words like our pirs had predicted in their ginans for example' PACHHAM THI SHAEB AAVSHE, DAIT KALINGA NE MARSHE" 'VISHVAKUNVARI NE PARNSHE" THAVAR RAAT ' etc
1.. Listen 0 brother believer, the times are strange and the Kali yuga has arrived with its falseness,

Thanks so much, that was a really good read! (the link you provided)..

Unfortunately I cannot read gujarati but I can understand it; however, I am currently teaching myself this language. Now that its summer and schools out, hopefully I can take advantage of my time and learn the language fluently. Once I do learn it, I will definately find this book. Thanks again.. =)