Is Mawlana Hazar Imam a Muslim?

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
kmaherali

Re: Is Mawlana Hazar Imam a Muslim?

Post by kmaherali »

Haysal wrote: Even I am wondering ....so he is a muslim and prays salat? What about princess Zahra and the princes ? They are Ismailis? They pray Dua?
MHI is a muslim and he prays salat. Princess Zahra and the princes are Ismailis and they pray Dua.
Haysal

Re: Is Mawlana Hazar Imam a Muslim?

Post by Haysal »

kmaherali wrote:
Haysal wrote: Even I am wondering ....so he is a muslim and prays salat? What about princess Zahra and the princes ? They are Ismailis? They pray Dua?
MHI is a muslim and he prays salat. Princess Zahra and the princes are Ismailis and they pray Dua.
WOW .............so the princes and princess go to khane? why they don't pray the same way as MHI ? for that matter why we don't pray the muslim salat?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

WOW .............so the princes and princess go to khane? why they don't pray the same way as MHI ? for that matter why we don't pray the muslim salat?
Haysal...as I told you last time, you would never get any response for such type of questions on here....the answer you may find would be just like admin's answer @ why do some ismailis do not wash hands when they remove their shoes.

When in rome do the roman's.... :lol:

PS - I personally think that none of them are ismailis [prince's or princess] because you can look at their marriage customs....Prince hussain was married as per islamic shariah law [which is often ridiculed on this forum]...the marriage was conducted by a mullah and not no ismaili mukhi or kamadiya.........and there are other things too.
Admin

Post by Admin »

if you know about Islam, you would know that Marriage in Islam is not a religious event like for Christian, it is a social contract. There is already a lot of discussion on this subject in the Forum, just click the search button.

And yes you are right, in Rome do as Romans else there are many countries in the world.
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

Come on...The Noorani family must be praying regularly as they are MHI's children and family, it must be either our Dua or the muslim salat! Why such a secrecy on their way of religion? shouldn't they be examples for us to inspire and motivate us to follow?? I sometimes dislike the ambiguous answers that our leaders give us as it confuses us more and makes us asks more questions.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Sure the Noorani Children should be doing their Dua regularly. Prince Sadruddin was doing it. Why question the Noorani family?

What about people around you? Would it not be nice to rather talk to them and convince them to be regular in their religious duty?
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

I am not questioning just curious why the big secret? don't you think if everyone knew their practices that would motivate and inspire us? I agree we have to convince people around us for praying regularly specially kids born here but we get asked these questions we can't avoid the topic since we don't know and say what you said.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I heard in waez many times that prince Sadruddin used to keep Tasbih in his pocket and whenever he had little time he used to start reciting, Prince Amyn Mohd also keeps Tasbih in his pocket accrding Rai Abu Ali, he claimed in his waez that he had seen Prince Sadruddin and Prince Amyn Mohammad reciting tasbihats.
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

So they recite the tasbih but my question was what prayer they recite the Muslim prayer or the Ismaili Dua? No one is answering my simple question.
Admin

Post by Admin »

They recite the Ismaili Dua.

is that an answer simple to understand?
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

Thank you for answer. The missionaries never reply straight they are very ambiguous in some of their answers.