MHI in ads

Recent history (19th-21st Century)
hussainkhan55

MHI in ads

Post by hussainkhan55 »

I m a bit curious

Some days back, one of my acquaintances said sth very silly.

He said either SMS or the present Imam MHI has appeared in some ads.

It is really so?

Also, he said Prince Aly Solomone Khan had made debut in a movie some way back in 1951. I just want its authenticity to be confirmed and entertain any response from er side thnx.
Saima

Post by Saima »

I have not heard anything along those lines for any of our Imams and nor about Prince Aly Khan. I even tried googling them on the net to find something even close to what your saying, but nothing popped up. The closest information I found on the net was regarding Prince Aly Khan:

"Due to his well-publicized romances, Prince Aly Khan was mentioned in a verse of Noel Coward's new 1950s lyrics for Cole Porter's 1928 song "Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love": "Monkeys whenever you look do it / Aly Khan and King Farouk do it/Let's do it, let's fall in love.""

And I only found this on Wikipedia which I consider a very unreliable site.
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

I have seen present Aga Khan in couple of ads in Europe few years ago…one ad was, I guess, for the Gucci watches and His face was shown in it, may be, just for a sec. and the other ad, I think, was of some Hotel chain…which, I think, is sold out to another brand…I can’t remember the name of it right now….

And The most handsome Prince, Aly Khan was actually in one of the episodes of a TV series named “This Is Your Life” in USA in 1959 and a documentary movie “Champagne Safari” also known as “Safari So Good” in 1952. Also His archived footage was shown with His wife Rita Hayworth in a pictorial biography named "Rita" in 2003.
What a lovely couple they were.
agakhani

interesting info

Post by agakhani »

Biryani,
Good information yaar Biryani, realy I receive test of Biryani in my mouth after reading this interesting information about ads of MHI and tv serial and movie of Prince Ali Salman Khan who once married a wellknown Hollywood actress Rita hayworth.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

this might give you an idea :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0451288/
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

found this excellent article on prince aly salomone khan

http://www.articledevil.com/art/history ... e-khan.php
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

Shiraz, very informative article..., especially for our new generation who has no idea of this legendary prince and the father of their present Imam, All the other princes then and now are not even close to the princeliness that He had.