Pir Sadardin's ginan/garbi

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
KhojaIsmaili

Pir Sadardin's ginan/garbi

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

There is a ginan/garbi by Pir Sadardin and it talks about Duryodhan. I heard it in Jamat Khana but can't remember the name. The refrain ends in something like "tenay pach.. pandawa (Pandevs)". I found the words a bit difficult to understand, so I don't remember anything else from it. Does anyone have an idea where I can find the entire ginan/garbi with meaning?
ShamsB

Re: Pir Sadardin's ginan/garbi

Post by ShamsB »

KhojaIsmaili wrote:There is a ginan/garbi by Pir Sadardin and it talks about Duryodhan. I heard it in Jamat Khana but can't remember the name. The refrain ends in something like "tenay pach.. pandawa (Pandevs)". I found the words a bit difficult to understand, so I don't remember anything else from it. Does anyone have an idea where I can find the entire ginan/garbi with meaning?
Keraja Pandve Ne Meli Jyare Parthame....is that the ginan you're looking for?
KhojaIsmaili

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

ShamsB wrote:
KhojaIsmaili wrote:There is a ginan/garbi by Pir Sadardin and it talks about Duryodhan. I heard it in Jamat Khana but can't remember the name. The refrain ends in something like "tenay pach.. pandawa (Pandevs)". I found the words a bit difficult to understand, so I don't remember anything else from it. Does anyone have an idea where I can find the entire ginan/garbi with meaning?
I don't know for sure, but I think that's the one. Does anyone have the meaning of this ginan?
KhojaIsmaili

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

ShamsB wrote:
This ginan is under the ginan section, and yes, you are correct. This is the ginan I was looking for. Thanks a lot!