Ginan on Creation of WoRld

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
adeel_aly

Ginan on Creation of WoRld

Post by adeel_aly »

Ya Ali Madad...

I am looking for Ginanic references on creation of world..
Admin

Post by Admin »

I think we can supplement this also by the asal ghat pat ji dua which had some element on the creation of the universe too.

I remember also a ginan by Pir Sadardin I think which said how many Imam came in how many years and the number of time there has been a creation were Allah appears with his creation [Asht Krore], and the number of years of each creation [100 years of Brahma] etc...

I think this thread can go a long way once we gather here all of the info available in the ginans and grants.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

MUMAN CHEET-VENNEE (REMINDER TO BELIEVERS) - BY PEER SADARDEEN

to muneevar bhaaee aa paratham saamee jee paedaa keeaa,
e bhaaee jaare hataa te dha(n)dhukaar;
taare beejo te hato kaa(n)hee nahee(n),
ane ek hataa te niraakaar re......................................1

Brother believer, when the Lord first brought creation into being, there was darkness, o brother. Then there was nothing else, there was just the one formless being.

to muneevar bhaaee taare saamee jee-e te maa(n)he het dhareo,
ane sa(n)saar seerajeaa nu(n) aachaar;
taare mukh maa(n)he thee pheenn nu(n) gotto kaaddheo,
te maa(n)he thee keedho te ee(n)ddaa nu(n) aakaar re..............2

Brother believer, then the Lord bore love in His heart, and conceived the creation of the universe. Then from His mouth he took out a ball of foam, and from it He fashioned the form of an egg.

to muneevar bhaaee te ee(n)ddo shaahe upaaveo,
ane tene haath maa(n)he te raakheo kettaleek vaar;
tiaa(n) saamee jee te betthaa aha(n)kaar maa(n);
ane tiaa(n) ee(n)dda upare te dhareo peeaar re....................3

Brother believer, the Lord created the egg, and kept it on His hand for a long time. There the Lord sat in self-contemplation, and there He laid His love on the egg.

to muneevar bhaaee te ee(n)ddo jhulaave saamee jee apanna haath maa(n),
ane tenu(n) keedho bahu visataar;
taare saamee jee naa man maa(n)he emaj aaveeu(n),
je aa ee(n)dda maa(n)he thee te karu(n) utapatee apaar re.........4

Brother believer, the Lord rolled the egg on His hand, and made it expand greatly. Then it occurred to the mind of the Lord that He would make from this egg a boundless creation.

to muneevar bhaaee taare saamee jee-e te man maa(n)he veechaareeu(n),
je aa ee(n)ddaa maa(n)he thee te su(n) su(n) karu(n) aakaar;
taare saamee jee-e saat tabak jameen naa ttheraaveaa,
ane das aasamaan nu(n) te raakheo veechaar re.....................5

Brother believer, then the Lord pondered in His mind as to which forms He would create this egg. Then the Lord determined on the seven layers of the earth, and conceived the ten heavens.

to muneevar bhaaee taare ahu(n)kaar karataa saamee jee-e ee(n)ddo u(n)cho chaddaaveo,
te maa(n)he thee thiyaa te das aasamaan nu(n) aakaar;
aa tiyaa(n) thee ee(n)ddo neecho chaaleo,
te maa(n)he thee thiyaa saat tabak jameen naa(n) tennee vaar re...6

Brother believer, then the Lord in self-contemplation raised the egg high, and from it emerged the forms of the ten heavens. From there the egg went downwards, and from it the seven layers of the earth then emerged.

to muneevar bhaaee tiyaa(n) saamee jee-e potaa nee kudarat maa(n)he thee paedaa kareaa,
ane aa jimee aasamaan nu(n) aakaar;
taare saamee jee te phiree besee raheaa,
te kettalaa jug ekalaa niraakaar re...............................7

Brother believer, there the Lord through His own omnipotence created the forms of this earth and heaven. Then the Lord again remained seated for many ages, alone and formless.

to muneevar bhaaee taare saamee jee-e potaa naa nur maa(n)he thee upaaveaa,
ane saamee jee-e beejee te sirajee murat chaar;
aa tiyaa(n) ek pi(n)dd ek potaa tannu(n),
ane e paa(n)che-ee tan nu(n) ek te avataar re.....................8

Brother believer, then the Lord created from His light, and brought four other forms into being. There was one shape which was His own, and all those five forms were a single manifestation.

to muneevar bhaaee e chaar murat saamee jee-e sirajeaa,
tenaa juaa juaa naam dhareaa sirajann-haar;
aa te tame saa(n)bhalo muneevaro,
aa tenu(n) kahu(n) veechaar re....................................9

Brother believer, the Lord created those four forms, and the Creator gave them each separate names. Attend, o believers, and I shall give you an account of them.

to muneevar bhaaee aapannaa maathaa mubaarak nu(n) mahammad mustapha kareaa,
ane mawlaa alee te pote alee avataar;
aa seenaa mubaarak nee te hazarat bibi phaatamaa,
ane nur-chasham be tenaa hazarat emaam hasan va husen deel tthaar re...............................................................10

Brother believer, He made Muhammad Mustafa from His holy forehead, and the Lord Ali was Himself manifested as Ali. He created the blessed Lady Fatima from His holy breast, and the light of His two eyes were the blessed Imaams Hasan and Husain, who bring comfort to the heart.

More to follow....
Naagmani

Toh Munivar Bhai

Post by Naagmani »

Dear KMaherali,

My Masi has been looking for this ginan for several years - my Nana Bapa used to recite it a lot but since he passed away we had no method of finding it as hardly anyone seems to have heard of it!

I read on another post that your are attempting to translate it. Is it a long granth? And any idea what the tune is? I mean, is it the same as another ginan/granth?

Always enjoy reading your informative replies,

Thank you.
Naagmani

Tunhi Gur Tunhi Nar

Post by Naagmani »

Dear Admin,

The ginan you are referring to, might be Tunhi Gur Tunhi Nar, a ginan which carries special memories for me.

ejee tu(n)hi gur tu(n)hi nar tu(n)hi ebi aashaa
srevaa tamaaree ham kije ho saamee ji........................1

O Respectful: You are the Guide, You are the Master and You are also our hope. It is to You that we worship as our Lord.

ejee tuj veenaa hamku(n) neend na aave
na bhaave an na paannee ho saamee ji.........................2

O Respectful: We can neither sleep nor enjoy the taste of food or drink without You.

ejee ek andhaaree ne ek deedaaree
ek ne maarag na suje ho saamee ji............................3

O Respectful: In this world there are two kinds of people; there are those who are blind to the spiritual life and those who enjoy the Spiritual Vision(constantly). Those who ignore the spiritual life cannot find the way to our Lord.

ejee ek feekar munivar tamaaree chhe amne
maanas roope saaheb jaanno ho bhaai ji.......................4

O Respectful: O true believers! We have one concern about you and that is that you might confuse Haazar Imaam in His physical form as an ordinary man.

ejee asht karodd bhirmaa aage te(n) oopaayaa
tene taaro ant na jaannee yo ho saamee ji....................5

O Respectful: The Creator created 80 million souls in the beginning, but none understood your limits O Lord.

ejee aad unaad taaree ut-put rachnaa
so kene taaro maram na jaanniyo ho saamee ji.................6

O Respectful: Since the beginning and indeed pre-eternity when You established many mysteries, no one has been able to fathom Your essence or purpose.

ejee kalap dhandhukaare rachani rachaai
tis din tu(n) ek illahi ho saamee ji.........................7

O Respectful: When nothing existed and only darkness or void(from which creation took place) prevailed, You were the only one present.

ejee poorakh paachhme(n) thi saamee raajo aavashe
vaaj she tambal nagaaraa ho saamee ji........................8

O Respectful: Our Lord will come from the West as a complete and perfect entity. His coming will be no secret at all for He will receive all the honour and welcome due to Him.

ejee peer sadardeen ku(n) zikar illaahi
shaah ni sharanaagat bhale paai ho saamee ji.................9

O Respectful: Peer Sadardeen says: " I crave for nothing other than my Lord's remembrance in my heart. I am most happy and fortunate to be under the care and protection of our Lord Haazar Imaam.
adeel_aly

Post by adeel_aly »

Admin wrote:I think we can supplement this also by the asal ghat pat ji dua which had some element on the creation of the universe too.

I remember also a ginan by Pir Sadardin I think which said how many Imam came in how many years and the number of time there has been a creation were Allah appears with his creation [Asht Krore], and the number of years of each creation [100 years of Brahma] etc...

I think this thread can go a long way once we gather here all of the info available in the ginans and grants.

Dear Admin
it is not clicking me what ginan u r talking about of Pir Sadardin?

please refer few lines so I can search for that
please :)

and yes...

Thank you all, you have responded promptly