Which other religions are close to Ismaili Religion?

Whatever happened before Adam
agakhani

Which other religions are close to Ismaili Religion?

Post by agakhani »

Admin:- Admin please do not lock my this question as you did before my very important questions and as per my thinking there are no discussion forum on this topic
Which other religions are close to Ismaili religion?
1, Christianity 2, Hiduisam 3, Islam or 4, sikhisam ?

Quick hint:- * In Sikh religion's holy book "Granth Saheb" these words you can find too many times 1, Punj-Tan-pak and Niaj
* In Hindu religion you can find Das Avatar, four yug, nakalnki avatar as our Pir mentioned in their Ginan.
change786

Post by change786 »

ya ali<BR>ismailism is a part of shia &nbsp;islam , ismailism is not interdependent from mainstream islam , ismailism is a faith within islam , The closest to the ismailis are the sufis , which are called&nbsp;mystics , the sufis believe in the wilaya of imam ali as and use the ahlulbayt to search for enlightment , they use the ahlulbayt as a medium between god and humanity , most religions use a medium to know god , christians medium jesus , isa as , jews mosa as , sufis ahlulbayt , ismailis current hazir imam . <BR>
Admin

Re: Which other religions are close to Ismaili Religion?

Post by Admin »

agakhani wrote:Admin:- Admin please do not lock my this question as you did before my very important questions

Please read the rules of the Forum before posting.

For example you have posted this question on a Forum which discuss the period before Adam. You tell me if this subject belongs really in this section? If not why are you posting in the wrong section, just increasing the work of the people who moderate the Forum! Then you are complaining that your posts are locked or deleted. What do you expect? Please first read the rule and also when a subject exists already do not create multiple thread on the same question, just proceed with one of the existing thread on the subject.

Admin
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There has been a thread on pluralsim at:

Anecdotes --> Sufism - A Strengthing Force in Pluralism

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... opic&t=414