Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prayer begins where human capacity ends.

-Marian Anderson

Those who look after widows and the destitute are equal to the ones striving in the way of Allah and, in my eyes, the same as those who worship all night and fast all day.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Hurairah

Indeed,
I am neither bound nor free.

An end to illusion!
It is all groundless.

For the whole of creation,
Though it rests in me,
Is without foundation.

-Ashtavakra Gita 2:18

Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me.

-John 14:1

Consider those who deny the last judgment. They are people who turn away orphans, and are indifferent as to whether the poor are fed. They pray, but they never think about the meaning of their prayers. They make a grand display of their piety, but they give nothing to the destitute. They are doomed.

-Qur'an, Al-Ma'un, Surah 107:1-7

There are two kinds of happiness. There is that of the uncommitted life of sensual pleasures, and there is that of the committed life, one of going forth to a new consciousness. Of these, the happiness of going forth is greater.

-Anguttara Nikaya
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

One of the greatest gifts we can give people is the hope that their death is nothing to fear--you know, not that it has no fear in it, but the promise of scripture is that God will lead us through the valley of the shadow of death.

-Max Lucado

Reshape yourself through the power of your will; never let yourself be degraded by self-will. The will is the only friend of the Self, and the will is the only enemy of the Self.

-Bhagavad Gita 6:5

The basic purpose of human existence is acquisition of knowledge of God; there is no relationship more true than this spiritual affiliation. All other types of relationships are but derivative and dependent upon that spiritual connection, and in themselves nothing to boast of.

-Lahiji: "Mafatih"

From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

"The prayers you perform, the duties you do, the charity and love you give is equal to just one drop. But if you use that one drop, continue to do your duty, and keep digging within, then the spring of Allah's grace and His qualities will flow in abundance."

Sufi Master of Path--Sheikh M. R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen

"People with wisdom know that it is important to correct their own mistakes, while people without wisdom find it necessary to point out the mistakes of others. People with strong faith know that it is important to clear their own hearts, while those with unsteady faith seek to find fault in the hearts and prayers of others. This becomes a habit in their lives. But those who pray to Allah with faith, determination, and certitude know that the most important thing in life is to surrender their hearts to Allah."

"The things that change are not our real life. Within us there is another body, another beauty. It belongs to that ray of light which never changes. We must discover how to mingle with it and become one with that unchanging thing. We must realize and understand this treasure of truth. That is why we have come to the world."

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Your love, Jesus, is an ocean
with no shore to bound it.
And if I plunge into it, I carry
with me all the possessions
I have. You know, Lord,
what these possessions are—
the souls you have seen
fit to link with mine.

-St. Therese of Lisieux

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

Each person behaves after his own manner, yet only your Lord knows who chose the best path to salvation.

-Qur'an, Al-Isra, Surah 17:84

When you ride in a boat and watch the shore, you might assume that the shore is moving. But when you keep your eyes closely on the boat, you can see that the boat moves. Similarly, if you examine myriad things with a confused body and mind you might suppose that your mind and nature are permanent. When you practice intimately and return to where you are, it will be clear that nothing at all has unchanging self.

-"Actualizing the Fundamental Point" by Zen Master Dogen
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

"Intelligence is like an underwear
It is important that you have
it, but not necessary that
you show it...."

Unknown

"Whoever has beauty, must know
that is borrowed..."

Great Sufi Master of Path Mowlana Rumi

"Praise be to God who is hidden from the
knowledge of men and who is above imagination
-Greetings be on His apostle, the best of
mankind who dispelled the darkness by the
Light of Islam and who invited people to
"abode of safety" - Greetings be on Harat
Mowlana Ali and his pure progeny forever...."

------Author Unknown-----

" The Lamp is kindled from a blessed tree, an
Olive neither of the East nor of the West and
Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for
Allah is knower of all things"

------Holy Quran-------
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The Christian on his knees sees more than the philosopher on tiptoe.

-D.L. Moody

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.

-Unknown

Only he can take great resolves who has indomitable faith in God and has fear of God.

-Mahatma Gandhi, 1938

Listen, open a window to God
and begin to delight yourself
by gazing upon Him through the opening.
The business of love is to make that window in the heart,
for the breast is illumined by the beauty of the Beloved.
Gaze incessantly on the face of the Beloved!
Listen, this is in your power, my friend!

-Rumi, Mathnawi [VI, 3095-3097]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work.

-John 4:34 (Revised Standard Version)

No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.

-Calvin Coolidge

I am the mother-of-pearl.
The world is a vein of silver,
An illusion!

This is the truth.

Nothing to grasp,
Nothing to spurn,
Nothing to dissolve.

I am in all beings.
All beings are in me.

This is the whole truth.

Nothing to embrace,
Nothing to relinquish,
Nothing to dissolve.

-Ashtavakra Gita 6:3-4

To show compassion to the wicked is to oppress the righteous; to pardon oppressors is to tyrannize the oppressed.

-Sadi, "Gulistan"

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

You should not suffer the past. You should be able to wear it like a loose garment, take it off and let it drop.

-Eva Jessye

If you go on working with the light available, you will meet your Master, as he himself will be seeking you.

-Ramana Maharshi

Every morning two angels come down from the Heaven. One says, "O Allah! Reward all those who give in Your cause," while the other says, "O Allah! Uproot every miser who withholds."

Life responds when we risk.

-Rodney Smith, "Lessons From the Dying"

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save what Thou art:
Thou my best thought, by day or by night;
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

-Hymn, "Be Thou My Vision"

It takes as much stress to be a success as it does to be a failure.

-Emilio James Trujillo

Because of your faith, I shall tell you the most profound of secrets: obtaining both jnana and vijnana, you will be free from all evil.

This royal knowledge, this royal secret, is the greatest purifier. Righteous and imperishable, it is a joy to practice and can be directly experienced.

-Bhagavad Gita 9:1-2

When God fills an adept with the desire to comprehend His essence, knowledge becomes vision, vision revelation, revelation contemplation, and contemplation existence in God. Words are hushed to silence, life becomes death, explanations come to an end, signs are effaced, and disputes are cleared up.

-Junayd, in "Rabi'a the Mystic"

Look into the sphere of birthless mind!
Let dawn the enjoyment of ceaseless play!
When free of hope and fear--that's the result.
Why speak of birth and death?
Come to the natural, unmodified state!

-Drinking the Mountain Stream: Songs of Tibet's Beloved Saint, Milarepa

If we can understand that death is not the end but is really a transition into the next life, the great part of life, that frees us up into receiving God’s courage and his help.

-Max Lucado
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

No virtuous act is quite as virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as it is from our standpoint; therefore we must be saved by the final form of love, which is forgiveness.

-Reinhold Niebuhr

The stories of the prophets in the Qur'an sadden the soul within its prison. The captive soul seeks freedom from ignorance. Look to the prophets, those souls freed from bonds. Their voices call from within their religions, "This is the way! Escape! Escape! This is the way we escaped. There is no other way but our way."

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us. This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good heart whatever they might have to say.

-Mahatma Gandhi

The only way to pass any test is to take the test.

-Anonymous

Mindfulness is never boring.

-Bhante Henepola Gunaratana, "Mindfulness in Plain English"

I see my relationship with my heavenly father, with God in heaven--as someone to look to if I want to look for guidance, to feel comfortable with my thoughts, my actions, someone to be accountable to.

-Blair Underwood

Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.

-Buddha

Meditation is running into reality. It does not insulate you from the pain of life. It allows you to delve so deeply into life and all its aspects that you pierce the pain barrier and go beyond suffering.

-Bhante Henepola Gunaratana, "Mindfulness in Plain English"
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Resolve to keep happy and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

-Helen Keller

The marksman hitteth the mark partly by pulling, partly by letting go.

-Egyptian proverb

Sleeping, sitting, walking,
Nothing good or bad befalls me.

I sleep, I sit, I walk,
And I am happy.

-Ashtavakra Gita 13:5

Our problems are opportunities to discover God's solutions.

-Unknown

Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece.

-Ralph Charell

Do not seek sustenance from people. God is the real Provider. If He wills a certain person to be the means of your livelihood, do not consider that person to be in control of your destiny. Have faith and be certain in the knowledge that your daily bread does not depend upon any mortal, but upon God who created all.

-Al-Hajwiri, "The Kashf al-Mahjub"
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Take heed, and beware of all covetousness; for a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.

-Luke 12:15 (Revised Standard Version)

Seek what you wish from God, not from men.
Be satisfied in joy; there is honor therein.
On friends and relatives be not a burden.
Rich is he who hopes from God, not from men.

-Al-Ghazzali, "Ihya Ulum Id-Din"

If the eye never sleeps, all dreams will naturally cease. If the mind makes no discriminations, the ten thousand things are as they are, of single essence. To understand the mystery of this One essence is to be released from all entanglements. When all things are seen equally the timeless Self-essence is reached. No comparisons or analogies are possible in this causeless, relationless state.

-Seng-Tsan, “Verses On The Faith Mind”

We aren’t what we ought to be. We aren’t what we’re going to be. We aren’t what we want to be. But, thank God, we aren’t what we were.

-Anonymous

The first duty of love--is to listen.

-Paul Tillich

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning.

-M. Scott Peck

There is only one state. When corrupted and tainted by self-identification, it is known as an individual. When merely tinted by the sense of presence, of animated consciousness, it is the impersonal witnessing. When it remains in its pristine purity, untainted and untinted in primal repose, it is the Absolute.

-Ramesh Balsekar

Do not think of God as isolated from his creation. Do not think of God as bound by rules. Do not compare God with any other entity. Beware of thinking of God as remote.

You are not God; and you are God. You see him in the essences of all things; yet he is boundless.

-Ibn Arabi, "Fusus al-hikam"

How boundless and free is the sky of Awareness!
How bright the full moon of wisdom!
Truly, is anything missing now?
Nirvana is right here, before our eyes; this very place is the Lotus Land; this very body, the Buddha.

-Hakuin Zenji, “Song of Zazen”

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

God, the supreme being, is neither circumscribed by space, nor touched by time; he cannot be found in a particular direction, and his essence cannot change. The secret conversation is thus entirely spiritual; it is a direct encounter between God and the soul, abstracted from all material constraints.

-Ibn Sina, "Kitab al-Najat"

These three sounds when they are separated
Cannot lead one beyond mortality;
But when the whole mantra, A, U, and M,
Indivisible, interdependent,
Goes on reverberating in the mind,
One is freed from fear, awake or asleep.

-Prashna Upanishad

When temptation claims your reason,
know that misfortune is about to strike.
Fall down prostrate and begin to pray.
With flowing tears implore the Lord
that He may deliver you
from the throes of doubt.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

There is only one way to know the Self,
And that is to realize him yourself.

The ignorant think the Self can be known
By the intellect, but the illumined

Know he is beyond the duality
Of the knower and the known.

-Kena Upanishad
Excerpted from The

God has given you the earth as your inheritance. He has raised some to a higher rank than others, so that he may test you in the way you treat this inheritance. He is swift in retribution, but he is also forgiving and merciful.

-Qur'an, Al-An'am, Surah 6:165
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.

-Rumi

One cannot see God as long as one feels "I am the doer."

Fully awakened souls are beyond virtue and vice. They realize that it is God who does everything.

-Ramakrishna

Life has no whence; it is carrying forth, and carrying forth again. Death has no whither; it is carrying away; and carrying away again. Ultimately how is it? If the mind does not differ, myriad things are one suchness.

-Dôgen, "Rational Zen"

Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow! Grow!"

-The Talmud
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Money-giving is a good criterion of a person’s mental health. Generous people are rarely mentally ill people.

-Dr. Karl Menninger

Some realize the Self within them through the practice of meditation, some by the path of wisdom, and others by selfless service.

Others may not know these paths; but hearing and following the instructions of an illumined teacher, they too go beyond death.

-Bhagavad Gita 13:24-25

Luminous is this mind, brightly shining, but it is colored by the attachments that visit it. This unlearned people do not really understand, and so do not cultivate the mind. Luminous is this mind, brightly shining, and it is free of the attachments that visit it. This the noble follower of the way really understands; so for them there is cultivation of the mind.

-Anguttara Nikaya

O Beloved of hearts, I beseech only You.
Have pity this day on those who turn to You.
My Hope, my Rest, my Delight,
this heart can love none other but You.

-Rabi'a, "Rabia the Mystic"

Material shape is not yours,
nor are feeling, perception,
the constructions or consciousness.
These are not yours. Put them away.

-Buddha
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

I was born from the nectar of immortality as the primordial horse and as Indra's noble elephant. Among men, I am the king.

Among weapons I am the thunderbolt. I am Kamadhuk, the cow that fulfills all desires; I am Kandarpa, the power of sex, and Vasuki, the king of snakes.

-Bhagavad Gita 10:27-28

The false promises of a merchant may persuade a buyer into purchasing his (faulty) goods; but these will be deprived of Allah's blessings.

Silent gratitude isn’t much good to anyone.

-Gladys Browyn Stern

Monks, I say there is no wicked deed that may not be committed by...the human being who has transgressed in one thing. What one thing? I mean, the intentional uttering of a falsehood.

-Itivuttaka

You see throngs of afflicted feeble folk seated at the door in ardent hope. O you who are crushed, your pleas have been heard. Hark! Rush toward the mercy of God and be delivered of pain. How often has your disease been cured? How often has your soul been delivered of grief?

-Rumi, “Mathnawi”

Our peace of mind increases in spite of suffering; we become braver and more enterprising; we understand more clearly the difference between what is everlasting and what is not; we learn how to distinguish between what is our duty and what is not. Our pride melts away and we become humble. Our worldly attachments diminish and, likewise, the evil within us diminishes from day to day.

-Mahatma Gandhi

In order to train in the path that would allow us to transform death, the intermediate state, and rebirth, we have to practice on three occasions: during the waking state, during the sleeping state, and during the process of death.

-His Holiness The Dalai Lama, "Sleeping, Dreaming and Dying"
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

"It is always good to know,
if only in passing, charming human beings.
It refreshes one like flowers and woods and clear brooks."
George Eliott

Wisdom is knowledge applied. Head knowledge is useless on the battlefield. Knowledge stamped on the heart makes one wise.

-Beth Moore

On the day they meet their Lord, they shall be welcomed by the salutation "Peace!" An illustrious reward has been prepared for them. O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bearer of good tidings and also to warn humankind and to invite them to Allah by His leave and guide them like the beacon that spreads light. Give the believers good tidings that a great bounty awaits them.

-Qur'an, Al-Ahzab, Surah 33:44-47

The ego is like a stick dividing water in two. It creates the impression that you are one and I am another. When the ego vanishes you will realize that Brahman is your own inner consciousness.

-Ramakrishna

Put away all hindrances, let your mind full of love pervade one quarter of the world, and so too the second quarter, and so the third, and so the fourth. And thus the whole wide world, above, below, around and everywhere, altogether continue to pervade with love-filled thought, abounding, sublime, beyond measure, free from hatred and ill-will.

-Adapted from the Digha Nikaya
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Joy runs deeper than despair.

-Corrie Ten Boom

Spend your wealth in the way of Allah, and do not by your own hands cast yourselves to ruin. Grow in goodness, for Allah loves the beneficent.

-Qur'an, Al-Baqara, Surah 2:195

The man who has no evil cannot be hurt by evil.

-Buddha

I never saw anyone as just as the world. As long as you pursue the world it will pursue you, but when you turn away from it and seek God, it will leave you alone and its glamour shall no longer fascinate you.

-Al-Hujwiri, "The Kashf al-Mahjub"

People shed a whole jug of tears for wife and children. They swim in tears for money. But who weeps for God? Cry to Him with a real cry.

-Ramakrishna

So within this mountain-wall of old age, birth, disease, and death, there is no escape for the world. Only by considering and practicing the true law can we escape from this sorrow-piled mountain.

-Fo-Sho-Hing-Tsan-King
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

He who pursues the householder's life well here on earth
Will be placed among the Gods there in heaven.

-Tirukkural 50

When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.

-David L. Weatherford

Liberation cannot be achieved except through perceiving the identity of the individual spirit with the Universal Spirit. Atman and Brahman are identical. Their essence is pure Consciousness.

-Sankara

Whatever we leave to God, God does and blesses us.

-Henry David Thoreau,
"Inspiration"

Do not reveal to friends all the secrets you possess; they may one day become enemies. Do not inflict on enemies every injury in your power; they may one day become friends.

-Sadi, "Gulistan"
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

This feeling of being loved and supported by the Universe in general and by certain recognizable spirits in particular is bliss.

-Alice Walker

The body is confined
By its natural properties.
It comes,
It lingers awhile,
It goes.
But the Self neither comes nor goes.
So why grieve for the body?

-Ashtavakra Gita 15:9

Motivation is very important, and thus my simple religion is love, respect for others, honesty: teachings that cover not only religion but also the fields of politics, economics, business, science, law, medicine-everywhere. With proper motivation these can help humanity…

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Those who thank God much are the truly wealthy.

-Albert Schweitzer

Uthmaan, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said: “The best of you are the ones who learn the Qur’an and teach it to others” [Al-Bukhari]
From_Alamut

Re: Quote

Post by From_Alamut »

Islamic quotes of Wisdom

*Truth is timeless, and returning to Truth
Is better than continuing in Falsehood

*Guard your tong from praise as you
Have guarded it from blame

*Bad habits are like a comfortable bed,
Easy to get into, but hard to get off

*If you are good, be better

*Learn silence as you have learned
Speech. Speech will guide you, and
Silence will protect you.

*The beginning of knowledge is intention,
Then listen, then understanding, then
Acting, then preservation, and then spreading it.

*Only someone who is sincere recognizes
What showing off is

*To find a fault is easy; to do better may
Be difficult

*If something is wrong, fix it if you can.
But train yourself not to worry. Worry
Never fixes anything.

*If you are looking for a friend who is
faultless, you will be friendless

*There are many challengers, and every
challenge is an opportunity, not a shackle!

*Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice
everywhere.

*If you have knowledge or something, let
Others light their candles with it.

*The need to be loved is childish,
immature. The need to love is mature

*To understand the heart and mind of a
person, look not at what he has already
achieved, but at what he aspires to do.

*The heartbrokenness of the sinner is
better than the forcefulness of the
obedient

*There will never be enough darkness in
the world to extinguish the light of Islam

*You say that you are just a body, but
inside of you is something greater than
the Universe.

*Iman is to believe, even when an
overpowering tide of evil surrounds you

*Money doesn’t change people, it only
exposes them

*Everything that hearts find of worries
and sadness is because of what they
have been denied of beholding Allah.

*People who fight fire with fire usually
end up with ashes

*Do not ask, “where is God”, but ask,
“where am I?”

*Do not wrong (others) and you will not
be wronged

*Be hard on yourself, easy on others
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

THE FOURTEEN JEWELS OF GREAT HAZRAT PIR SHAMS (pbuh)

1. The first Jewel: Above all you must love your Lord. You must treasure this precious jewel with great care.

2. The second Jewel: You should know the laws of the Guru by heart, and rever the Lord of the Time and the Pir with true faith as is appropriate to them.

3. The third Jewel: The knowledge of the inner meaning of the religion. This is received by true believers who know their religion, and act according to its rules.

4. The fourth Jewel: The knowledge of how to be modest, tolerant, merciful, and tenderness toward, and recognition of the Lord of the Time and the Pir, with a pure and true heart.

5. The fifth Jewel: To serve the Gur, or the stranger (guest) who comes to your door. Blessings are due to him who serve both well.

6. The sixth Jewel: To serve one's father and mother affectionately and lovingly. Keep this previous jewel in thy heart.

7. The seventh Jewel: Not to turn away any stranger who comes to thy door in need. O believers, do not let him go away without his need being satisfied.

8. The eighth Jewel: To go to the rescue of anyone in distress and calamity as soon as you hear the call, helping him with food or water, or whatever he needs. In reward for this you will surely enter Paradise.

9. The ninth Jewel: To act honestly and have pure and strong faith in God and Muhammad. By doing so you will receive true happiness.

10. The tenth Jewel: Never to neglect any of the observances of the three fixed times of the day. Prayers are like tithes ordered by the Lord.

11. The eleventh Jewel: Always to wish that desires should be fulfilled by God; Always to speak circumspectly; Always pray to the Lord to grant truthfullness; never to annoy anyone by words. Note that the ties of this world are as entangling as pit in Hell. Ask the Lord of the Time to grant your good wish.

12. The twelveth Jewel: The true believer will never annoy a child who is a smile of the Divinity; He should not be angry with any kind of ants, or water insects, or any aquatic animals or quadrupeds. He should live as a dead man. He should have as much love for God as a butterfly for the burning candle.

13. The thirteenth Jewel: To sacrifice one's life in the path of righteousness and truth. By this you will attain salvation as did King Harishchandra, his Queen Tara Rani-Lochni, and his son Rohidas, who sold themselves (into slavery) for the sake of truth.

14. The fourteenth Jewel: To donate everything for the sake of God, spontaneously and with good will. This will bring much reward in future life. The donor will enjoy the fruit of it forever.

These FOURTEEN JEWELS were publicly recited by Hazrat PIR SHAMS (pbuh).
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

“The purpose of the heart is to
Know yourself, to be yourself and
Yet one with God.”

Edgar Cayce

“ Life without love is like a tree
without blossoms or fruit.”

Khalil Gibran

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

George Burns

The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.

Oscar Wilde

Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.

Margaret Mitchell

A good reputation is more valuable than money.

Publilius Syrus

Respect yourself and others will respect you.

Confucius

If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.

Spanish Proverb

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.

Josh Billings

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

We would accomplish many more things
if we did not think of them as impossible.

Chretien de Malesherbes

We aim above the mark
to hit the mark.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Always remember you're unique,
just like everyone.

Alison Boulter

You have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play better then anyone else.

Albert Einstein

If we don't change,
we don't grow. If we don't
grow, we aren't really living.

Gail Sheehy

To accomplish great things,
we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe.

Anatole France

Great things are not done by impulse,
but by a series of small things brought together.

Vincent Van Gogh

I do not seek. I find.

Pablo Picasso

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.

Dr. Seuss
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

God is Love - means God is only love - nothing but love - Love is all God ever offers you whatever you do.

God love - divine love can but heal.

God's divine love can but free you.

Also means whatever you have done - God has dissolved it already in his love even BEFORE you do it, because God knew in advance what all you are going to do.

God created you out of pure divine love. God made you to his image and in love with you.

God made you to love you - to love you means to always love you - when you leave him as much as when you return.

God made you to love because you are a being of love - made of love and made to learn to love.

To learn to love requires experiences - God knows that - because God is more than love - God is wise love.

To learn to love requires mistakes - mistakes are nothing else but experiences beyond the limits of love.

To know eternally where the limit of God love - of divine love is - you need to exceed the limits to know the limits of love !

All children make mistakes - and all parents know that in advance and all parents keep on loving their beloved children of love !

So does God - because God is love !

The most powerful mantram on your last journey home to God.

God's love is all that can free you - and God's love for you is infinite - God's love for you always has been infinite.

God is love means God can free you from all karma, from all problems - to make you truly free of all and bring you home into his divine heart of love.

To allow God's love to love you free - to heal you - you need to surrender all to God. All.

Reference
http://www.kriyayoga.com/love/god.html
http://www.kriyayoga.com/english/on_you ... asting.htm
shellyza

Post by shellyza »

My favourite quotes

"Watch your thoughts, they become words
Watch your words, they become actions
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles" - Christopher Reeve, 1952-2004, Actor and Speaker

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand" - Woodrow Wilson

"It is never too late to become what you might have been" - George Elliot

"Don't have everything you want; want everything you have"
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

"A man without religious education is like a dry tree doomed to destruction."

H.H Prince Aly Soloman Khan
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

Prophet Muhammad, the Rasulullah (Sal.), placed the Qur'an in the hands of his followers and said, "In order to understand this, go even unto China to learn divine knowledge ('ilm)." Within one word in the Qur'an, there are thousands of meanings. Don't hold onto to just one meaning. Look within and there will be another meaning. Within that is another meaning, and within that is still another. As you uncover meaning after meaning, you will see Allah at the very end. When you go beyond all the messengers (rasuls) and look within, you will find Allah. The angels are also there. Go beyond them and look, go beyond everything and look, and then you will see heaven. Go beyond heaven, and Allah is there. Do not pray for heaven. Go beyond and look. Allah will be there.

Sufi Shaik M. R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, To Die Before Death: The Sufi Way of Life
http://www.bmf.org/
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

“Meditation brings wisdom. A
lack of meditation, brings
ignorance.”

-Buddha

“Everywhere I go, I still
Have time to mediate.”

-Jet Li

“Meditation is an effort in the
beginning. Later on it becomes
habitual and gives bless, joy,
and peace.”

-Swami
Sivananda

*Compassion*Wisdom*Courage*Happiness*Creativity*Patience*Life-force* Cause*Effect*Faith*Practice*Study*Action***

***Hell*Hunger*Animality*Anger*Tranquility*Heaven*Learning*Realization *Forgiveness*Love*