CAN SAYING 'YA ALY' BE A SIN.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a difference between Mazhar of Allah who is the Imam and people who claim to be Fanna Fillah.

As Imam says you can be one with Imam only after death.

There is no questions of having Imams all over the place or multiple Mazhar of Allah, not anymore than we can have more than one Imam at a time..
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote:There is a difference between Mazhar of Allah who is the Imam and people who claim to be Fanna Fillah.

As Imam says you can be one with Imam only after death.

There is no questions of having Imams all over the place or multiple Mazhar of Allah, not anymore than we can have more than one Imam at a time..
Certainly there is a big difference between the Imam and the other mazhars. Whereas the other mazhars have to attain Fanna Fi Allah through Ibadat, the Imam is always in the state of Fanna Fi Allah and is recognised as such at least by his murids. Also the chain of Imamat is perpetuated through hereditory process, whereas other mazhars are not required to perpetuate their authority.

In his BUK Farman to London Jamat MHI said that your existence will be only Light and you will be particularly close to me. Hence it is possible to attain Fanna Fi Allah while alive.

MSMS made the Farman perhaps to discourage murids from articulating their experience and hence avert the fate of Mansur.

MSMS made the Farman: Tame amaaraa jevaa thaao meaning become like us. Hence it is possible for murids to attain the spiritual status of the Imam.
Admin

Post by Admin »

kmaherali wrote: MSMS made the Farman: Tame amaaraa jevaa thaao meaning become like us. Hence it is possible for murids to attain the spiritual status of the Imam.
Yes Hazar Imam has explained this in BK farman by saying you can become one with his Light only after death.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote: Yes Hazar Imam has explained this in BK farman by saying you can become one with his Light only after death.
Excerpt from BUK Framan London 1994.

Because the “Bol” is a link, it is a way to come closer and closer during your lifetime to that Light. And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual. Therefore, seek out that Light and practise regularly, and be discreet.

Finally, remember that those who are successful are especially close to Me.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
Admin wrote: Yes Hazar Imam has explained this in BK farman by saying you can become one with his Light only after death.
Excerpt from BUK Framan London 1994.

Finally, remember that those who are successful are especially close to Me.
Imam said 'close to me', and 'merge with Noor' that is also after death, but not like him.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Imam said 'close to me', and 'merge with Noor' that is also after death, but not like him.
What about: 'And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual."
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Imam said 'close to me', and 'merge with Noor' that is also after death, but not like him.
What about: 'And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual."
Can you quote the date and place where this Farman was made? Is this Farman applies only to Ismailis or all human beings?
After merging with Noor, I think concept of hell and heaven disappears for all. What about divine justice, Is God wasting His precious time!!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Can you quote the date and place where this Farman was made? Is this Farman applies only to Ismailis or all human beings?
After merging with Noor, I think concept of hell and heaven disappears for all. What about divine justice, Is God wasting His precious time!!
London UK, August 1994. A Farman is meant for Ismailis only to follow. Of course others are welcome to partake and benefit from it.

Yes for a person who has merged into the Noor, all concepts vanish. That is the aim of life - to transcend material concepts. But for those who have not reached the stage, the concepts that you have alluded to, still apply. Hence God is not wasting his time.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Can you quote the date and place where this Farman was made? Is this Farman applies only to Ismailis or all human beings?
London UK, August 1994. A Farman is meant for Ismailis only to follow. Of course others are welcome to partake and benefit from it.

Yes for a person who has merged into the Noor, all concepts vanish.
When a person is dead all concepts disappear with his death also.
MSMS said," jiyaar sudhi maan(n)s aa dunya ma jeevto chhey, tiyaar sudhi eney noor nu pan(n)i haath aavi shakto nathi". Vision of Noor is conditional.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: When a person is dead all concepts disappear with his death also.
MSMS said," jiyaar sudhi maan(n)s aa dunya ma jeevto chhey, tiyaar sudhi eney noor nu pan(n)i haath aavi shakto nathi". Vision of Noor is conditional.
There is a hadith which states 'mutu kabla mutu' - die before death.

In the Ginan: Abadhu jugat jol santosh patra karo http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/22794, Peer Shamsh says:

abadhu sab avagunn tajo treevennee nahaavo
ane anhad naad bajaa-o
kahe peer shamsh jeeva(n)t mareeye
to avarth janam na paao....................................4

O slave! shun all the misdeeds and focus your concentration on the
region joining the ingla pinglaa and sukhmannaa force channels.
Then you will initiate, play or hear celestial sounds. Peer Shamsh says
that if one dies while still alive, he will not have to take up further births.

Hence it is possible to experience the state of death in this life.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Sorry for another post. I cannot edit my post above.

Mowlana Rumi beautifully explains the benefits of dying in this life in his poem below.

Die now, die now, in this Love die; when you have died in this Love, you will all receive new life.
Die now, die now, and do not fear this death, for you will come forth from this earth and seize the heavens.
Die now, die now, and break away from this carnal soul, for this carnal soul is a chain and you are as prisoners.
Take an axe to dig through the prison; when you have broken the prison you will be kings and princes.
Die now, die now before the beauteous King; when you have died before the King, you will all be kings and renowned.
Die now, die now, and come forth from this cloud; when you come forth from this cloud, you will be radiant full moons.
Be silent, be silent; silence is the sign of death; it is because of life that you are fleeing from the silent one.

(Poem no. 80, Mystical Poems of Rumi 1, translated by A.J. Arberry)