Are we descendants of aliens ???

Whatever happened before Adam
shiraz.virani

Are we descendants of aliens ???

Post by shiraz.virani »

Ok this might sound kinda funny but recently I was watching a documentary on history channel and they showed the sculptures dated as early as ancient human period which looked like a humanoid wearing a helmet and coming to earth on a saucer.

The documentary was sooooo comvincing that i have started to think whether there is really GOD there or are we the creation of humanoids who are far more advanced than us ??

Take for example mayans : how can they be soooooo accurate in counting which star does what , forget that ! how can they even keep a track of one particular star ?

what is sooo special about stars ??

Even the pyramids ! who made pyramids ?? How can humans drag a stone weighing tonnes and tonnes of weight ??

How did mayans do that ??

How come the designs found in the farm field in EUROPE can be soooo artistic and what does it mean ?

The perfectness found in those design cannot be done by humans at all !!!!

and the most interesting fact is .........................ALL THE GODS DESCENDED FROM ABOVE [HEAVEN] :D

Does somebody else have same doubts ?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

The answer of all these strange things are nothing not at least now, may be in future scientist may have solid answer but not now, Right now scientists giving answer, but it is not acceptable by other scientists, for example the design found in Europe in wheat farms, scientist says that aliens from some outer space come there and make it, some scientist says that is not true, aliens does not come from space but men are creating this, but nobody claim that they are 100% sure, these kind answers will not acceptable untill scientist provide us scientific proof. but we have to wait nobody know how long?
I read a article about ancient humans were wearing helmet. and saw a sculpture picture in this magazine wearing helmet, question: were this ancient human being were smart than this modern and advance human being? were Mayans were advance in science than current time? no answer.
These are the worldly questions but now I will ask one religious question as per the principal of Ismail.net, we believe that Adam and Eve used to live in heaven as per the Bible and Quran and they both did disobediency (NAFARMANI) to Allah and eat apple, Allah send them on earth, how Allah send them on earth? just through away from the heaven? or any other way? do you or any other reader have answer of this?
In my opinion, these kind questions will be not answered soon Shiraz, not in near future that is for sure.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

How did adam[as] came on earth....well i guess god did mentioned in bible and quran that nothing is against his will............all he has to do i say BE and there it is !!

but again you are absolutely right, both the books are filled with science ...not just that the mahabharat talks about blowing stuff up [bombs] ......this is very much indigestable but we cannot help much but tend to believe that the people in olden days were more sharper than we are

may be they are the ones who predicted the world which we live in comes with an expiry date and so they themselves created a space ship or a time machine to travel into the future ????

I know i might sound crazy but it cannot be crazier than but to think that ancient people knew soooooo much about science [ YES EVEN BEFORE THE EXISTENCE OF ISLAM AS A RELIGION]

Every thing comes from the above, the command of god...angels....holy prophets, light[LIFE]

I wont go nuts if in future we have face to face interaction with humanoids because god did mentioned in all the holy scriptures that we are not the only one but who is god ??

Is god those humanoids who created us ?? or those who are sooooo super advanced that they can travel the whole universe with a blink of an eye ??

you are right my friend we have to wait for the answers, infact...we have to find the answers

THE MISSING LINK...that was the cause of creation of humans from APE........that missing link ............IS STILL MISSING :D

it was recently found that there is one gene in humans that is not recognised as a human :D .....can you believe that ? YES , those who used to appose this theory suddenly started believeing in this theory after the solid proof....Is this the HOLY SPIRIT that god mentioned in all his scriptures ??

man i can go on and on ..........
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

plus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most convincing fact !!!!

god did mentioned that he created H.Adam[as] in his own image !!!!!

what could be more convincing than this ???[/b]
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Shiraz you wrote your thoughts very nicely, your all thoughts written here are solid point of view which we (Human Being) should think about and seek answer but my friend who care? You must be philosopher. I will always welcome your thought and inputs if you keep writing here in this net.
Lastly, I believe that one of day some of us will start thinking and try to find out answers of this kind questions.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

you know aga khani, I really used to laugh at meherali[who posts on this website] when he used to say there are 2 different kinds of adam[as].......well he was not totally correct bcoz there were physical adam[as] even before the existance of adam[as] as mentioned in quran.

after deep study into this field i came to the conclusion that.....

1] The gods[aliens] as mentioned in many many many scriptures came from the sky on earth, used their gene with that of missing link and gave birth to a new race = US [humans]

2] If you read quran god said he made "AKL" 1st before making adam[as], he is correct !!!! he wanted a creature who obeys !! ....you can use his mind to reach GOD .....to reach new horizons where no species ever travelled

3] In the ancient pyramids of giza , scientist found a secret passage where in there were scriptures of man holding a glass [which actually looks like a bulb] , can you believe that ?? ..........In baghdad they found a clay pot with iron and copper [ in other words a battery]...you can do this experiment by yourself.....iron and copper are good conductors of heat and electricity......take copper and an iron rod, mix any citric juice in the pot....put copper on all four sides[like a circle] and place iron rod in the center...touching citric juice and copper metal....take a volt reader and you'll see how its turns into a power generating tool :D ....who taught them that ??

4] In south america there are ancient pyramids and if you look at the carving, every single stone in cut is proper shape, length and width.....how can ancient humans do that without any machinery ??? Who taught them that ?

5] Then somewhere there used to be a real city of gold and due to some reason IT VANISHED, some french archeologist while sailing hit something and when he did some research he found gold sculpures of different human faces, animals and ......................PLANES/GLIDERS , at first scientists thought that its a bird but usually a birds tail is horizontal [ -- ] , but the gold sculture found had a VERTICAL tail [ | ] used on airplanes ;)
agakhani

Intresting

Post by agakhani »

Very interesting but hard to believe, where did you find all this? can you tell me? You mean battery gold city? it is true that Pyramids remain always mysterious but helmet, battery, gold city!!!!!! what a interesting article? it definitely make us believe that ancient human beings were more smarter than us. Now a days the theory that haman beings came from outer space and our ancients were more smarter than us is becoming more stronger and stronger. I listened a waez of Rai Abu Ali in this waez he emphasized that Adam may dame from Venus.

I personally do not agree with some posts of Karim Maher Ali, for instant example, he believe that this periods we are passing right now is not KALYUG/JUG, while our ginans and other religions also believe that this period is KALJUG. what do you think Shiraz?
By the way Karim Maherali completed the Institute of Ismaili Studies' Waezeen and Teacher Educator Program, so he has lots of knowledge of our religion and some of his posts are very good.
One thing I must clear here that in this Ismaili.net all readers has rights to post their thoughts, inputs, and thinking, whether other readers believe it or not.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I personally do not agree with some posts of Karim Maher Ali, for instant example, he believe that this periods we are passing right now is not KALYUG/JUG, while our ginans and other religions also believe that this period is KALJUG. what do you think Shiraz?
By the way Karim Maherali completed the Institute of Ismaili Studies' Waezeen and Teacher Educator Program, so he has lots of knowledge of our religion and some of his posts are very good.
One thing I must clear here that in this Ismaili.net all readers has rights to post their thoughts, inputs, and thinking, whether other readers believe it or not.

Brother agakhani this is my take.....honestly by looking at whats happening in todays world....I think the present era is kaliyug .....The only think that travels faster than light is DARK ENERGY.....Kali = Black .......In olden days people used to live longer , they were taller ......but in todays world time is running at the speed of Dark Energy......It is a sign that what was created once is gradually coming to an end !!!.......But wait !!! this is not allah who is doing this....it is us !! the most distructive and constructive species on this planet ;)

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/2141 ... ster-light
kmaherali

Re: Are we descendants of aliens ???

Post by kmaherali »

shiraz.virani wrote:The documentary was sooooo comvincing that i have started to think whether there is really GOD there or are we the creation of humanoids who are far more advanced than us ??

Take for example mayans : how can they be soooooo accurate in counting which star does what , forget that ! how can they even keep a track of one particular star ?

what is sooo special about stars ??

Even the pyramids ! who made pyramids ?? How can humans drag a stone weighing tonnes and tonnes of weight ??

How did mayans do that ??

How come the designs found in the farm field in EUROPE can be soooo artistic and what does it mean ?
Actually you have raised a very interesting question. There is a theory of time propounded by one of the greatest Yogis that history has expressed itself in cyclic periods. We move from periods of great/high mental/spiritual capacities to periods of low capacities in cycles of 24, 000 years. This theory I have posted in this forum at:

Pre-Adam --> time period of jugs and avatar

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 16&start=0

The essence of this theory is that we move from Satya Yuga (4800 yeras) to Treta Yuga (3600 years) to Duapur Yuga (2400 years ) and then to Kali Yuga(1200). This represents half the cycle of 12,000 years.

Then we ascend back from Kali Yuga (1200 years) to Duapur Yuga (2400 years) to Treta Yuga (3600 yeras) to Satya Yuga (4800 years) completing the cycle of 24000 years.

According to this theory we are in the period of ascending Duapur Yuga.

The implication of this theory is that mankind had far greater mental/spirtual capacities in descending order from Satya Yuga to Kali Yuga. Hence mankind during the time of Satya Yuga were far more advanced then in the Kali Yuga. The pyramids were built in the Duapur Yuga were mankind was far more advanced than today.
agakhani

I can not accept one man theory:

Post by agakhani »

Karim,
I read your post from above link and read some articles on Swami Yukteshwar, his guru Laheri Mahashaya and his disciple Paramhansha Yoganand but I have not read whole book 'The holy science" yet so I can not give my honest opinion and thoughts until I read the book, but after reading link provided by you and other material from different sources I still stay on my words that this is Kalyug and I rather accept theory of our ginanic literature and believes of other religions like Hindus, Budhist then the theory of one swami.
In my opinion nobody can say that the theory of Swami Yukteshwar (as per the book "The Holy Science") is right and other theories are wrong on time cycles and earth age (including our ginanic theory) The time age he gave in his book for Lord Krishna and Lord Rama is not accurate and he got many criticizes on this book.
kmaherali

Re: I can not accept one man theory:

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Karim,
I read your post from above link and read some articles on Swami Yukteshwar, his guru Laheri Mahashaya and his disciple Paramhansha Yoganand but I have not read whole book 'The holy science" yet so I can not give my honest opinion and thoughts until I read the book, but after reading link provided by you and other material from different sources I still stay on my words that this is Kalyug and I rather accept theory of our ginanic literature and believes of other religions like Hindus, Budhist then the theory of one swami.
In my opinion nobody can say that the theory of Swami Yukteshwar (as per the book "The Holy Science") is right and other theories are wrong on time cycles and earth age (including our ginanic theory) The time age he gave in his book for Lord Krishna and Lord Rama is not accurate and he got many criticizes on this book.
Your understanding is based upon:

KARTA YUG - 1,728,000 yrs.
TRETA YUG - 1,296,000 yrs.
DWAPUR YUG - 864,000 yrs.
KAL YUG - 432,000 yrs.
Totally, 4,320,000 years.

According to Swami Yukteshwar's theory

Satya Yuga - Descending ( 11,501 B.C. – 6,701 B.C.) 4800 years
Treta Yuga - Descending (6,701 B.C. – 3,101 B.C.) 3600 years
Dwapara Yuga - Descending ( 3,101 B.C. – 701 B.C.) 2400 years
Kali Yuga - Descending (701BC – 499A.D.) 1200 years
Kali Yuga – Ascending (500 A.D. – 1700 A.D.) 1200 years
Dwapara Yuga – Ascending ( 1700 A.D. – 2006) 306 years

Pir Sadardeen in his Ginan: PAHELAA KARTAA JUGAMAA(N)HE SONAANAARE GHATT says:

ejee pahelaa kartaa jugmaa(n) he sonaanaare ghatt shaahnaa sonaanaare paatt
sonaane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree narsha(n)g jee raay
gur bheermaajee nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)ttaay.....1

During the first era of Kartaa, the Path was golden and the Lord's stage or'paat' (as in ghatpaat) was also golden. Lord Narsang was seated on a golden throne as the king. Through the supplications and invocations of the Guide, the Creator (Prophetic Light), the place was decorated and was shining with glory. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.

ejee beeje tretaa jugmaa(n)he rupaanaare ghatt shaah naa rupaanaare paatt
rupaane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree raamcha(n)ddhrajee raay
gur veejeshtthann nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)ttaay.....2

During the second era of Tretaa, the Path was silver and the Lord's stage was also silver. Lord Raamchandra was seated on a silver throne as the King. Through the supplications of the Guide Veejeshtan, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.

ejee treeje duaapur jugmaa(n)he traa(m)baanaare ghatt shaahnaa traa(m)baa naa re paatt
traa(m)baane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree karashanjee raay
gur veedurvyaas nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)taay......3

During the third era of Duaapur, the Path was of copper and the Lord's stage was also of copper. Lord Shree Krishnaa was seated on a copper throne as the king. Through the supplications of the Guide Veedurvyaas, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.

aaj kaljug maa(n)he maattee naare ghatt shaahnaa maatteenaare paatt
maatteene see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree nakala(n)kee raay
gur nabee muhamadnee aarteene chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)tannaa chha(n)taay
peer sadardeen nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)tannaa chha(n)taay........4

Today in the present age, the Path is of clay and the Lord's stage ia also of clay. Lord Hazarat Aly (Shree Naklank) is seated on the throne of clay as the king. Through the supplications of the Guide Prophet Muhammed, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles. The place was made glorious through the supplications of Peer Sadardeen. Sprinle..

From the above Ginan Sri Ram was present in Treta Yuga and Sri Krishna was present in Duapur Yuga.

Most historians place Ramayana between 6000 BC to 4000BC. Most historians place Sri Krishna around 3000BC. This fits the time frame of Sri Yukteshwar above.

If we were to follow your understanding Sri Ram would have appeared at least 864,000 yrs ago which does not at all seem close to historical facts.

Also the Ginan is symbolic of the different stages of mental/spiritual evolution/devolution at different Yugas. Gold (highest) for Satya, silver for Treta, copper for Duapur and clay (lowest) for Kali Yuga.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

ejee pahelaa kartaa jugmaa(n) he sonaanaare ghatt shaahnaa sonaanaare paatt
sonaane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree narsha(n)g jee raay
gur bheermaajee nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)ttaay.....1

During the first era of Kartaa, the Path was golden and the Lord's stage or'paat' (as in ghatpaat) was also golden. Lord Narsang was seated on a golden throne as the king. Through the supplications and invocations of the Guide, the Creator (Prophetic Light), the place was decorated and was shining with glory. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.
Gold resembles SUN....so the first thing that god created for the survival of any living thing was SUN

[quote[ejee beeje tretaa jugmaa(n)he rupaanaare ghatt shaah naa rupaanaare paatt
rupaane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree raamcha(n)ddhrajee raay
gur veejeshtthann nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)ttaay.....2

During the second era of Tretaa, the Path was silver and the Lord's stage was also silver. Lord Raamchandra was seated on a silver throne as the King. Through the supplications of the Guide Veejeshtan, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.[/quote]

Silver resembles MOON , moon is very essential for earths life cycle...such as formation of clouds etc etc.........so the second thing that god created was MOON
ejee treeje duaapur jugmaa(n)he traa(m)baanaare ghatt shaahnaa traa(m)baa naa re paatt
traa(m)baane see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree karashanjee raay
gur veedurvyaas nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)ttannaa chha(n)taay......3

During the third era of Duaapur, the Path was of copper and the Lord's stage was also of copper. Lord Shree Krishnaa was seated on a copper throne as the king. Through the supplications of the Guide Veedurvyaas, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles.
Scientifically speaking copper and iron does not belong to earth.....these metals were formed or found after asteroid/meteors hit earth.... so the 3rd creation symbolically was copper

aaj kaljug maa(n)he maattee naare ghatt shaahnaa maatteenaare paatt
maatteene see(n)ghaasanne betthaa shree nakala(n)kee raay
gur nabee muhamadnee aarteene chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)tannaa chha(n)taay
peer sadardeen nee aartee ne chamar ddhallaay
kesar ne ka(n)kunaa shaahne chhaa(n)tannaa chha(n)taay........4

Today in the present age, the Path is of clay and the Lord's stage ia also of clay. Lord Hazarat Aly (Shree Naklank) is seated on the throne of clay as the king. Through the supplications of the Guide Prophet Muhammed, the place was decorated and made glorious. Sprinkle the Lord with yellowish and golden particles. The place was made glorious through the supplications of Peer Sadardeen. Sprinle..
and finally when the earth was a rosebed, a new creation came into existance right after missing link ...that is US = humans.......It is very interesting that i used to think ginans as only spiritual form of practise but not that i have this new found interest = aliens....this ginan sits just right !!

neverthless dont forget that there were humans even before the existance of hinduism....so this might be the allegorical way for hindu saints to describe the stages

JUST LIKE I DID :D
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Norm

The Billy Meier Contact Report 251

Post by Norm »

The Billy Meier Contact Report 251 confirms we are descended from human ETs.