Prince Sadruddin

Biographies, Role Models etc...
Admin

Prince Sadruddin

Post by Admin »

Former UN refugee agency chief Sadruddin Aga Khan dies
13 May Former United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan, who led the UN agency during the 1960s and 1970s, died in Boston on Monday. He was 70.

"All in UNHCR and the entire humanitarian community are deeply saddened by the passing away of Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan. He left an indelible print on UNHCR's history - leading the agency through some of the most challenging moments. Sadruddin's name became synonymous with UNHCR," said High Commissioner Ruud Lubbers, who received the news of the Prince's death while on mission in West Africa.

A statement issued by a UN spokesman said Secretary-General Kofi Annan was saddened to learn of the death of Prince Sadruddin, who was described as a "philanthropist and lifelong friend" of the United Nations. "He joins the Prince's many friends around the world in giving thanks for the life of this remarkable and deeply generous human being," the statement said.

Prince Sadruddin became High Commissioner in January of 1966 at the age of 33 - the youngest person ever to lead UNHCR. Prior to becoming High Commissioner, he served for three years as Deputy High Commissioner. He was at the helm of the UN refugee agency during one of its most difficult periods, including the 1971 Bangladesh crisis, which uprooted 10 million people, the 1972 exodus of hundreds of thousands of Hutus from Burundi to Tanzania and the Indochinese boat people tragedy of the mid-1970s. In 1972, Prince Sadruddin played a key role in finding new homes for tens of thousands of South Asians expelled from Uganda by Idi Amin.

After leaving UNHCR at the end of 1977 at his own request, he served in various capacities dealing with humanitarian situations in many parts of the world on behalf of the United Nations. These included Afghanistan and Iraq during the first Persian Gulf War. He was also a trustee of a number of charity organizations. He published several books and received numerous national and international decorations, including the French Legion d'Honeur and the UN Human Rights Award.

Prince Sadruddin is the uncle of Karim Aga Khan, the spiritual leader of 12 million Ismaili Muslims. He is survived by his wife, Princess Catherine Aleya Aga Khan.

Re: Prince Sadruddin

Post by Guest »

Admin wrote:Former UN refugee agency chief Sadruddin Aga Khan dies
13 May Former United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan, who led the UN agency during the 1960s and 1970s, died in Boston on Monday. He was 70.

"All in UNHCR and the entire humanitarian community are deeply saddened by the passing away of Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan. He left an indelible print on UNHCR's history - leading the agency through some of the most challenging moments. Sadruddin's name became synonymous with UNHCR," said High Commissioner Ruud Lubbers, who received the news of the Prince's death while on mission in West Africa.

A statement issued by a UN spokesman said Secretary-General Kofi Annan was saddened to learn of the death of Prince Sadruddin, who was described as a "philanthropist and lifelong friend" of the United Nations. "He joins the Prince's many friends around the world in giving thanks for the life of this remarkable and deeply generous human being," the statement said.

Prince Sadruddin became High Commissioner in January of 1966 at the age of 33 - the youngest person ever to lead UNHCR. Prior to becoming High Commissioner, he served for three years as Deputy High Commissioner. He was at the helm of the UN refugee agency during one of its most difficult periods, including the 1971 Bangladesh crisis, which uprooted 10 million people, the 1972 exodus of hundreds of thousands of Hutus from Burundi to Tanzania and the Indochinese boat people tragedy of the mid-1970s. In 1972, Prince Sadruddin played a key role in finding new homes for tens of thousands of South Asians expelled from Uganda by Idi Amin.

After leaving UNHCR at the end of 1977 at his own request, he served in various capacities dealing with humanitarian situations in many parts of the world on behalf of the United Nations. These included Afghanistan and Iraq during the first Persian Gulf War. He was also a trustee of a number of charity organizations. He published several books and received numerous national and international decorations, including the French Legion d'Honeur and the UN Human Rights Award.

Prince Sadruddin is the uncle of Karim Aga Khan, the spiritual leader of 12 million Ismaili Muslims. He is survived by his wife, Princess Catherine Aleya Aga Khan.
You may not like this but his writings reveal he was anti-ismaili at heart and he used to rumor monger:

I went through the contents of prince sadruddin recently and was surprised to note that he mentions Aga Khan facing Mecca at prayer time .....:

"The older staff at the Ritz in London or the Swiss strolling in front of the Hotel de Russie in Geneva in the thirties, might recall the Aga Khan facing Mecca at prayer time on one of the balconies, completely oblivious to the stares of surprised bystanders. Muslims who journey westward are no longer the exotic objects of interest which they were in those days."

It appears from the above that Prince Sadruddin thinks hazar imam as just an ordinary person - at the same time he is rumor mongering when he mention "facing Mecca" and "Balconies" because Quran reveals direction is not important but .... and praying "to be seen" is not the right way (a person can say the prayers from the hotel room itself - why go to the balcony ?):

Al-Baqara - 2
177) It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the Last Day and the Angels and the Book and the Messengers; to spend of your ubstance out of love for Him for your kin for orphans for the needy for the wayfarer for those who ask and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer and
practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all
periods of panic. Such are the people of truth the Allah-fearing.

[So direction is not important]

An-Nisaa - 4
142) The Hypocrites they think they are over-reaching Allah but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer they stand without earnestness to be seen of men but little do they hold Allah in remembrance.

[To be seen not the proper way - so the question of praying in balcony where people can see does not arise - more so, since there is a hotel room].

To top it, he also appears to have the hotel staff as an evidence (paid them bribes ?):

"The older staff at the Ritz in London or the Swiss strolling in front of the Hotel de Russie in Geneva in the thirties, might recall"

Hazar Imam said that one should not believe anyone even if that person is from his own family unless the Imam gives the authority to that person. The question arises whether the Imam had given any authority to Sadruddin - if he had then this should have reflect in the farman.

Prince Sadruddin

Post by Guest »

Dear Guest

Whereas you are entitled to your opinions, remember also that Allah says that only He is the judge of the Iman or beliefs of another Muslim. You have chosen to vilify a great man who is beloved to Ismailis and his family and to a great part of the world which he has served all his life.

Prince Sadruddin spent his life for the betterment of all mankind regardless of class or creed.

At least you should be decent enough to give your name.

Hussein
Admin

Post by Admin »

To the guest who call names to our beloved Prince Sadruddin for whom in his recent message read in all JK, our Imam has confirmed that Prince Sadruddin did great things for the Imam and his community, I have only this to say: Keep you uninformed opinion for yourself, if you need to contradict what the Imam of the Ismailis has said, there are other boards for that.

It it not my intention to take part in debates on this Forum but because this Forum is new, it is important to make clear what is acceptable here and what is not.

Admin

Post by Guest »

Admin wrote:To the guest who call names to our beloved Prince Sadruddin for whom in his recent message read in all JK, our Imam has confirmed that Prince Sadruddin did great things for the Imam and his community, I have only this to say: Keep you uninformed opinion for yourself, if you need to contradict what the Imam of the Ismailis has said, there are other boards for that.

It it not my intention to take part in debates on this Forum but because this Forum is new, it is important to make clear what is acceptable here and what is not.

Admin
Hello Admin,

Though I did not want to post but I am posting to make things clear:

For your info - I did not say that he has not done good things. If the Imam says he has done good things then he has done good things. However on what basis you think He is perfect in all respect - he, as a ordinary human being, is bound to make mistakes and I have made my view clear in this regard (this is subject to the letter appearing in the website is true and correct) - if you think I am lying, refer it to mawlana hazar imam.

When you mention that Hazar Imam says the truth then you should believe that I have told the truth because Sultan Mohd Shah's farman is that during prayer time he remembers all his followers, wherever they are - He does not say that he turns to Mecca and prays on balconies, etc., which please note. I will try to arrange the farman - and then you can tell me whether Sultan Mohd Shah is right or Prince Sadruddin.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Admin wrote:To the guest who call names to our beloved Prince Sadruddin for whom in his recent message read in all JK, our Imam has confirmed that Prince Sadruddin did great things for the Imam and his community, I have only this to say: Keep you uninformed opinion for yourself, if you need to contradict what the Imam of the Ismailis has said, there are other boards for that.

Admin
Hello Admin,

Though I did not want to post but I am posting to make things clear:

For your info - I did not say that he has not done good things. If the Imam says he has done good things then he has done good things. However on what basis you think He is perfect in all respect - he, as a ordinary human being, is bound to make mistakes and I have made my view clear in this regard (this is subject to the letter appearing in the website is true and correct) - if you think I am lying, refer it to mawlana hazar imam.

When you mention that Hazar Imam says the truth then you should believe that I have told the truth because Sultan Mohd Shah's farman is that during prayer time he remembers all his followers, wherever they are - He does not say that he turns to Mecca and prays on balconies, etc., which please note. I will try to arrange the farman - and then you can tell me whether Sultan Mohd Shah is right or Prince Sadruddin.
Kalam E Imam E Mubin - Part I - Farman No.151 - Page No.320

Ame Tamaaraa Hakma Dua Farmaviye Cheye. Dua Karvaamaa Raat Deevas Ame Tamne Bhooli Jataa Nathi. Noorna Waqhte Amaara Badhaa Mureedone Ame Gua Farmaaviye cheye. Ammara Sagla Muridone maate bee kalaak nooraani velaaye dua farmaviye cheye .........
shamsu

Pir to Dua Padhe

Post by shamsu »

Dear Guest,

We have to remember that Imam SMS (salwat) was Pir as well as Imam.

In the Old Dua there was a line where we said "Pir to Dua padhe, Bando to venti karre, saccho Shah Kabul karre"

When Imam was "Praying" in the balcony (Maybe the maid service was cleaning the room or something and hence Mowla went to the balcony, we do not know why he does what he does), that could be when he was fulfilling his duties as Pir of Ismailies.

Imam sometimes says "Inshahallah". I don't think he would ever say that in the Shah joma. Obviously he is saying it in the Pir joma.

This is my understanding of Prince Sadruddin's statement about the Ritz Hotel balcony prayers of Mowla.
I think the point he was trying to make was that Imam SMS gave the practice of faith 1st preference over other social graces etc. even when Islam was not well known in the West.

shamsu and inshaallah

Post by Guest »

In fact god's starts the message with:

In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.

When God is God - He still starts the message with

- You think he has done this as a Pir or what ???

See how God prays :

"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, the Sustainer of all the worlds, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful, the Lord of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship and from You alone we seek help. Guide us on the right path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favours, not of those cursed ones and nor of those who have gone astray."

In the Quran God asks so many questions - even though he knows the past, present and future. God also mentions in the Quran:

An-Najm, or the Star
9) And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer;

- Do you think he did not know the perfect measurement ?

Just because God says this - do not term him as a Pir or an ordinary man.
He does not cease to be Lord/Allah if he says this - OK.

Thank you shamsu for your stupidity.
shamsu

Your flawed premise

Post by shamsu »

Mr Guest,
I think your primary premise is flawed.
You are implying that Prince Sadruddin has not been honest.

If Imam logs on to this Website and see's you insulting his Uncle like this, do you think he will be proud of you?

Seeing your rude insulting posts makes me feel ashamed.

One more thing,
I have to ask you, what proof do you have to jump to such a ridiculous & laughable conclusion?

Were you alive in the 1930's?

Were you with the Imam watching his every move?

You have a fixed Idea in your head and you seem to judge everything from that vantage point.

"deethada dosh na dije, to andeetha kem kari deejay"

You have got to understand the concept of Pir and Shah to understand Ismailism.

I am sorry if these words hurt your feelings.
"Kaam Krodh jena ghat mahe zaher jagiya tene jitya jitya dav sarve harya."

Getting mad at people who point out your faults won't help any.
You have a "Giant"ic amount of knowledge but it seems to have not civilized you inspite of itself.

See if you can figure out what is to be learned from all this.

Just replying in haste with more nastiness will not help any one.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR ANGER ASIDE AND READ THESE PARTS OF KALAME MOWLA ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
maradakaa jamaal haleemese(n)thee, hove raoshan ujaalaa;
jo koee usaku(n) dekhe, so aap jeev hove khush-haalaa;
naramee nekee jo usame(n) aaee, teesathee khubee deese sabakee najar;
jaalam jaesaa dev deese, jo hove surat chaa(n)d badar............64
The beauty of a real man comes from politeness, and his life becomes enlightened. The one who sees such a person, himself becomes delighted. If the virtue of humility dawns upon somebody, then he becomes the object of everyone's admiration and wonder. Even an oppressive person will see divinity(reflected on your face), if it shines like moon(with humility and politeness).

jo sabu(n) saathe namee chaale, ne utam tthaam beetthaave,
sabathee aap neechaa baetthe, to bohot baddaaee paave;
namee chaale so baddaaee paave, namannee sabaku(n) peeyaaree;
traaju pale jo hove name, use leve duneeyaa saaree...............65
If you are humble with everyone, you will be raised to an exalted status. If you seat in the lowest position, then you will attain a lofty status. If one walks in humility, he attains greatness as humility is loved by everyone. If one is humble, the scales are lowered and the whole world takes his side.

maradakaa martabaa bula(n)d hove, jo kare vae bohot namannee;
jo haath par salaamku(n) name, use kaheve baa(n)haa jamanee;
par namese(n) e baa(n)haa(n) huee peeyaaree, khaanne nayaamat beech ese ghatee;
jo par name so nayaamat paave, aap man baddaaee na raakhe ratee..66
The grade of the real person is elevated, if he demonstrates a great deal of humility. The hand by which you greet others is called the RIGHT HAND. This hand is indeed loved by others. You also eat your meals with the right hand. In this manner one attains benefits if he does not keep any arrogance at all.

bohot umaroho usakee hove, jeesa deel sakhtee hove thoddee;
nekee umaroho usakee raheve, jeene sakhtee karanee chhoddee;
sakhtee chhoddo naramee karo, jaesaa naram hae resham heer;
to mu(n)jathee resham bohot tthehersee, ees patta(n)tare samajo veer............67
A long life is attained by one who has less harshness in his heart. A happy and clean life is attained by the one who has given up harshness. Give up harshness and be soft as silk. Silk lasts longer. Using this analogy understand the inner mysteries of the heart.

komal deel apaneku(n) rakhnaa, jeeyu(n) komal haree-aalee kavalaa ghaas;
gardankash kattheen nahee honaa, jeeyu(n) zhaadd badde banavaas;
jab hotaa tufaan jorkaa(n), tab taru sakhat geer geer jaaye;
komal ghaas khush laheraa(n) leve, pavan use na shake geeraaye...68
Keep your heart soft, as soft as green tender grass. Do not be hard and tough like a big tree in the jungle. When there is a storm, a big and hard tree collapses soon but the tender and delicate grass stays happy and fresh. Even the wind and storm cannot harm the tender and delicate grass.

komal deel to aysaa rakhnaa, jaysaa komal maskaa tup;
jees neeyaamatme(n) tup hae meeltaa, usame(n) leej-jat hotee hae anup;
jeeyu(n) khaanneme(n) dhee laj-jat detaa, teeyu(n) komaltaase(n) laj-jat paave tan man;
jo sa(n)gadeelee ho sakhtee kartaa useeke bahot hove dushman.....69
Keep your heart soft, as soft as butter and ghee. When food is spread with butter, it tastes very delicious. As ghee gives taste to food, a soft heart gives virtue to the body and mind. A narrow minded person is hard and tough on others and therefore has many enemies.

kalaamkee narameese(n)thee deel hae aachhaa, kayedme(n) aataa jeeyu(n) heer naram ba(n)dhanku(n) aachhaa;
teeyu(n) naram kalaamse(n), hae deel ba(n)dhaataa;
mulak-kaa baadshaah jo chaahaave, to raeeyatkaa haath paau(n) baa(n)dhe gardan;
pann deelku(n) naa baa(n)dh shake, deel so baa(n)dhe jo bole meetthaa(n) naram bachan...70
***** - kayedme(n)???? help

Through the politeness of speech, the heart is pure. Tying up something with silk makes it perfect. In the same manner polite speech binds the heart. If the king of a kingdom desires, he may tie the hands and feet of his people. But he cannot tie the hearts of them. The ones who can tie the hearts are those who speak politely and sweetly.

naram kar bhaaee bolee apanee, to tuje dost kar buje sab;
naram bolanaa vae ko sheekhe, jees upar karam kare aap rab;
naram bole so sab man pyaaraa, e farmaayaa hazarat shaah;
jo hae heedaayat karnevaalaa, hakeekat jeene bataaee raah........71
Be polite in your speech, then everyone will befriend you. The ones who learn to be polite are those upon whom the lord is merciful. If one speaks politely, then he/she is liked by everyone. This is as per the command of Hazarat Aly, who is the one who gives guidance and shows you the path of Hakikat(truth).

naramee karee-e sab khalkatse, to sab hove tere dostdaar;
pann aap komakee dost-tee bhalee, jeenu(n)se meelanaa hae har baar;
khesh ka-om kabeelaa apanaa, dost-tee bhalee or sa(n)gaat;
to neet naramee karo unu(n)se, jeenu(n)se meelanaa hae deen or raat........72
Be polite and gentle with the entire creation, then all will become your friends. But the friendship of your own community is better, whom you encounter all the time. The friendship and company of your own group, community and tribe is better. Then be polite and gentle with the ones whom you meet every day and night.

jo huaa meetthaa bolaa, une nyaamat baddee paaee;
meetthee jeebh to usakee hove, jo hove makbul eelaahee;
sabu saathe jo meetthaa bole, to khalkat deel pateeje;
to sab deel bheetar hae keelataar, so hak subhaan usathee reeje..73
Those who speak politely, have attained a great boon. Sweet tongue is of those upon whom God ce. By sweet speech the trade of a trader increases. In the trading place of this world, speak politely; then you will capture the hearts of all. As the Kingly Lord resides in the hearts of all, you will indeed attain Him.

jo muravat adakee chaahaave, to sabakee baddaaee raakhe;
namee chaale ne meetthaa bole, narameese(n) baat aa(n)khe;
sab keseeku(n) mottaa jaane, aap hove neemaannaa;
to nek khaslat us meene aaee, sat dharam une peechhaanaa.........75
The one who desires more wealth, gratifies all. He proceeds with humility and speaks politely and talks in a humble manner. He considers others as elders and himself becomes small. Then the great principle of life has dawned upon him and he has indeed understood the True Religion.

Please include in your post what you learned from these parts of Kalame Mowla.
shamsu

Re: shamsu and inshaallah

Post by shamsu »

Anonymous wrote:In fact god's starts the message with:

See how God prays :

"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, the Sustainer of all the worlds, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful, the Lord of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship and from You alone we seek help. Guide us on the right path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favours, not of those cursed ones and nor of those who have gone astray."

In the Quran God asks so many questions - even though he knows the past, present and future. God also mentions in the Quran:

An-Najm, or the Star

The fact is Allah did not start the only Surah he individually revealed with BismillahiRehmanirRahim.

All of the Quran is words spoken by Nabi Rasulillah(salwat) hence 1st Pir (look up the old Dua).

Mowla Aly stated only Sure Tauba.
Open your QURAN SHARIFF and check again how it starts.

Does it start with "In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful."?

I expected you to know this.

By the way which name of Allah (In the name of Allah) are we talking about here?

Remember Isme-Azam cannot be spoken out or revealed.

Re: shamsu and inshaallah

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:
Anonymous wrote:In fact god's starts the message with:

See how God prays :

An-Najm, or the Star

The fact is Allah did not start the only Surah he individually revealed with BismillahiRehmanirRahim.

All of the Quran is words spoken by Nabi Rasulillah(salwat) hence 1st Pir (look up the old Dua).

Mowla Aly stated only Sure Tauba.
Open your QURAN SHARIFF and check again how it starts.

Does it start with "In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful."?

I expected you to know this.

By the way which name of Allah (In the name of Allah) are we talking about here?

Remember Isme-Azam cannot be spoken out or revealed.
You mention:
---------------------------
Please note, the holy prophet used to read out the message of Allah which were in the form of Book. Refer the Quran it mention that the message of allah are in the form of book - also refer the farmans of sultan mohd shah- OK. You are wrong from the starting point itself.

You mention - hence first pir - it is the imam who appoint the pir - pirs are appointed - Why do you want to make god angry by your rumor mongering - perhaps you want to go to eternal hell maybe.

Re: Your flawed premise

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:Mr Guest,

If Imam logs on to this Website and see's you insulting his Uncle like this, do you think he will be proud of you?

One more thing,
I have to ask you, what proof do you have to jump to such a ridiculous & laughable conclusion?
I have quoted the verses of the quran and the farman of sultan mohd shah and other details. However, according to you prince sadruddin is right and the imam and the quran is wrong. Shame on you - telling me our imam is a lier. Hazar Imam is proud of everyone who goes as per his farmans / messages. It is not the question of insulting but making it clear that facing mecca and praying on the balconeys (more so since wehen there is a hotel room) is not the ismaili faith - direction does not count - god counts - sultan mohd shah farman is if one knows the truth about the faith and if one does not disclose it then that person sin - when i knew about something and if i do not disclose it then it is a sin.

Re: Your flawed premise

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
shamsu wrote:Mr Guest,

One more thing,
I have quoted the verses of the quran and the farman of sultan mohd shah and other details. However, according to you prince sadruddin is right and the imam and the quran is wrong. Shame on you - telling me our imam is a lier. Hazar Imam is proud of everyone who goes as per his farmans / messages. It is not the question of insulting but making it clear that facing mecca and praying on the balconeys (more so since wehen there is a hotel room) is not the ismaili faith - direction does not count - god counts - sultan mohd shah farman is if one knows the truth about the faith and if one does not disclose it then that person sin - when i knew about something and if i do not disclose it then it is a sin.
The daily prayers by ismailis are sitting down not standing so how can one be seen and all that ? - One can only be seen if one stands up and make all soughts of action - which is not how the daily prayer is as per the ismailis.

Allah prays - Though Allah is Allah - he starts his message with :
In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful (refer Quran ). At other points he starts the message without "In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful".

Allah prays to Allah and no one else :

Bye Bye

Post by Guest »

I have noticed that the Admin or Moderator, i.e. Umed, has started deleting my postings judging it from his point of view even though his point of view goes against the farman and the quran, I am no longer interested in posting in the forum.
shamsu

Farman

Post by shamsu »

For the enlightenment of Mr. Guest

Imam Aly Shah Karachi 10th of Moharam Farman #7

" ....te hazar Imam hu cchu ane Aly Allah kaho ccho tae Aly thi Allah ane Allah aej Aly che, to pacchi hu sijdo konae karu? ane hu sijdo karu to manae shu faido thai?
Tamo haqiqati moman ccho aetlae ishara ma samji jasho. Tamo khudana nam ne anae Hazar Imam na namne sijdo karo to tamonae faido thashe"

Imam Jaffer Sadiq Farman #2
"Iman no sambandh dilni marfat arthat Dilnae thayel gnan ni saathae cche"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imam is the Resurrector. He is the Lord of beings. He is the Lord which is the act of being absolute. He excludes all existential determinations because He transcends all of them. He opens the door of His mercy and from the Light of his knowledge, He makes everything seeing, listening and talking for eternity... (Mowlana Ala’zikrihis Salaam, 8/08/1164 at Alamut. Quoted page 144 of H.Corbin, "Histoire de la philosophie islamique:, Paris 1964.)

I can keep posting more and more farmans but these are not commonly known and could hurt the feelings of the Haqiqati Momins who do know about these if I expose them.
It just feels odd to publicly write what is meant only for the Spiritual Family.

I just can't wait for the site to go private to write Farman after Farman after Farman.

Mr. Admin could you start up a Forum for Proven Ismailies who actually have to log on to access any material on that particular forum.

Just a thought

Ya Aly Madad

Shams

Re: Farman

Post by Guest »

From where did you get the books - is it authorised by mawlana hazar imam as being His farman - if it is not so then it does not hold any value.

We hear only sultan mohd shah farmans and mawlana hazar imam farmans in the jamatkhana hence the question of what you say being the farmans of the imam of the time does not arise.

This is in short - bye bye.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:From where did you get the books - is it authorised by mawlana hazar imam as being His farman - if it is not so then it does not hold any value.

We hear only sultan mohd shah farmans and mawlana hazar imam farmans in the jamatkhana hence the question of what you say being the farmans of the imam of the time does not arise.

This appears to be right more so because if the farmans were actually available sultan mohd shah would have said so - like he mentioned read so and so farmans (of his), etc.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:From where did you get the books - is it authorised by mawlana hazar imam as being His farman - if it is not so then it does not hold any value.

This appears to be right more so because if the farmans were actually available sultan mohd shah would have said so - like he mentioned read so and so farmans (of his), etc.
Sultan Mohd Shah even mentioned which books to read - all is there in his farmans kalame imame mubin - he even referred the haji bibi case. He even mentioned about the ginans. So if farmans were actually available he would have mentioned it.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Sultan Mohd Shah even mentioned which books to read - all is there in his farmans kalame imame mubin - he even referred the haji bibi case. He even mentioned about the ginans. So if farmans were actually available he would have mentioned it.
Shamsu will be thinking what answer he should now give that he is caught once again in the net of his lies. I am shamsu will tell umed delete the guest message and umed will do the needful and so on and so forth.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote: This appears to be right more so because if the farmans were actually available sultan mohd shah would have said so - like he mentioned read so and so farmans (of his), etc.
Shamsu will be thinking what answer he should now give that he is caught once again in the net of his lies. I am shamsu will tell umed delete the guest message and umed will do the needful and so on and so forth.
Possibility is Umed may think whether to delete the posting or say there are 20000 pages or so and so pages of the farmans which are in so and so language and so on and so forth.

My advise to Umed - you are aware that farmans are not made available to the jamat and the members of the councils are corrupt lot here (you know the tape recordings - just like I have received you may also have received from that fellow because at the starting he mentioned your address while I was in Bcc and subsequent this was not so hence you recd by bcc i suppose) - so why not file a petition as per the constitution and bring these to the notice of mawlana hazar imam. We need farmans from the tariqah board book stalls and it should be made available also in jamatkhanas. As an ismaili you can do that I suppose.
shamsu

Endorsement by Imam

Post by shamsu »

KIM I last page first line
"Shariyatiyo amara Haqiqati Farman sambhade, to temna dilma asar karta nathi. Jaeo Haqiqati nathi teo baeAql cche"

Farman 158 KIM I page 342
"Tame aeva kaam karo tatha aevi reetae cchalo ke, loko tamne Gadheda jeva nahi kahe, sahu tamara vakhan karae"

"Koi manas nu putlu banavinae taenu modhu baaro ccho, taene kharab bolo ccho, aem nahi karo, ae saru kaam nathi, ae kaam Shariatiwala nu cche. Manas ne gaal devi vajab nathi. Aa ma shu faido cche?"

Page 341
"Ek jan aade aavde farya karto hashe, to te das janani aade aavshe ane temna khyal te farnarani taraf khechse,
tae thi Farman ma chit rehshe nahi"
shamsu

The voice of your spiritual parents

Post by shamsu »

Dear Mr Guest,

Try to recognize the voice of your spiritual father and mother in the Farmans.

Your heart will tell you what is true and what is not but if you keep insisting on using your Mann instead of Dil then you may consider one more Lesson from Kalame Mowla

G. Daastaan Manakee - The Mind (lower self)

aap manakaa kahyaa na karee-e, to bohot raahataj hove;
aesaa kaam jo koee kare, so apanee balaa khove;
ke man to laddaaee ne sakhatee chaave, jo na kare to sukhasu(n) sove;
baddaa nafaa to e huaa, or khudaa us upar mohove.................50

You will find much peace if you heed not to the instincts of your lower self. If you do this, you will avoid adversity. A person's lower self is inclined to fighting and to oppression, if it did not, one would sleep soundly. That would benefit a person, and, what is more, God's blessings would be upon him.

tuj man hae abheemaan ghannaa, man teraa us peechhe jaay;
abheemaan shaetaan doe dureejan, tere manaku(n) bohot doddaae;
jo apannee bhalaaee chaaho, to man abheemaan chhoddee baettho;
rabase ddaro buraa kaam na karo, to jan-nat meene sahee paettho..51

Your mind has a great deal of pride, and your mind goes after it. Pride and the devil are both evil, they tend to control your mind a great deal. If you wish goodness for yourself, then abandon pride in your mind. Fear the Lord and do not perform vices, then you will achieve paradise.

jab man teraa teree gardan chadde, or jeeyu(n) chaahe teeyu(n) doddaa-e;
jab tuj upar une jor kee-aa, tab tu(n) usaku(n) hakase(n)thee ddaraae;
kaho e man meraa e raajabee teraa, jab tak ees dunee-aa vaaso;
kal mar joesee maar khaaesee, behestthee jaaesee neeraashaa......52

When your lower self has had a grip over your neck, and drives you to do what it pleases, and has overpowered you, then threaten it with the fear of Truth. Tell it that no doubt it is your kingdom as long as this material world remains. Tomorrow you will experience death and you will be punished. You will be deprived of paradise.

dushmanke jo taabe hove, aakharat sahee hove halaak;
ees manakaa kahyaa jo tu(n) maane, to tuje halaak kare e naapaak;
e man dushman hae ees mat naa chaalo, chalo jeeyu(n) hae hukam rab;
to dunee-aa deen sab bhalee ho-e, tumase bhaage buree balaa sab..53

When one surrenders to this enemy, his/her hereafter becomes ruined. If you follow such a lower self, then such an impure one will ruin you. This lower self is your enemy. Do not follow it. Follow what is commanded by the Lord, then your material and spiritual lives will all be prosperous and all the impurities and misfortunes will run away from you.

akalma(n)d dushman bee bhalaa usathee, jo dost hove annsamaj;
ke annsamaj dost-thee, bohot aazhaar paho(n)che tuj;
manvaa teraa tu(n) dost jaanne, pann e hae annsamaj nahee eese budh;
vae kaam karasee tu(n) pastaa-esee, chet sa(m)bhaall tu(n) apanee shudh.................54

An intelligent enemy is better than the a foolish friend. For the foolish friend brings a great deal of unhappiness in your life. You suppose that your lower self is your friend, but it is unintelligent and does not possess real intelligence(aqal) and wisdom. If it performs it's work on you, you will regret it. Therefore take heed and be in tune with real intelligence.

dushmanku(n) badalaa dete ddheel kare hae, to tu(n) fateh apanee hae gumaave;
dushaman kare so tu(n) saheve badalaa na deve, to dushman tuj upar fateh paave;
ye man teraa dushman hae, tuje jeeyu(n) chahaataa teeyu(n) hae doddaataa;
tu(n) badalaa dene karataa hae ddheel, vae dam dam adakee fateh paataa......................55

If you delay in avenging the enemy, then you will lose whatever success you will have had. If you tolerate your enemy, then the enemy will have defeated you. Such a lower self is your enemy, for it drives you to do whatever it fancies. You continue to delay avenging it and it gains victory over you upon every breath.

aap nafasthee jo koee bhaage, lobh laalach usathee jaae;
ke vae to sove aaraamse, or vae kabee dukh na paae;
chhoddo bhaaee lobh laalach, or chhoddo sab manakaa chaavaa,
to rab farmaave ke us ba(n)deku(n), mae du(n)gaa jan-natul mevaa.56

Whoever runs away from his lower self, greed and temptation leave this person. He then sleeps peacefully and never experiences unhappiness. Brothers give up greed and temptation and give up all your mind's desires. Then the Lord says that for such a slave He will grant the fruits of paradise.

bhaagnnaa teraa tuj nafsase, so nafaa tuj bakshe adakaa;
usathee tu(n) aap bachaakar bhaage, to tuje na laage jakham usakaa;
vaaghase bhaagaa ne tan bachaayaa, to duneeyaame(n) doe deen karasee karaar;
teeyu(n) aap nafsathee jo koee bhaagaa, une apanee beddee utaaree paar............57

Run away from your lower self, then the Lord will shower many benefits to you. If you run away from it for the sake of saving yourself, then you will not be hurt by it. If you come across a tiger, you run away and save your material body. Then you will continue with your business affairs. Similarly, anyone who keeps away from his lower self, will have his ship reach safely across from all the troubled waters.

elam upar jeene amal keeyaa, vae paayaa anat bhalaaee;
kesee bhalaaeeku(n) vae naahee poho(n)chaa, jeene aap man amal chalaaee;
jo elemase(n)thee a(n)dhaa huaa, or aap man keeyaa aguaa;
ke jeeyu(n) man chalaave teeyu(n) chaale, man le vaa(n)haa ddaale jahaa(n) hove kuaa.................58

The ones who have acted in accordance with knowledge, have attained untold benefits. But no benefits will reach the ones who continue to follow their minds(lower selves). If one is blind to ILM and has made his mind(lower self) to be the Guide and is driven by it's desires, has indeed been plunged into a filthy ditch.

to naseehat dushmankee mat suno, bhaago usathee neet dur;
dushman jo kuchh naseehat kare, so samajo ke hae makar bharpur;
to ees manakaa kahyaa na karo, e hae tumaaraa dushman;
ees dushmanku(n) aap vash raakho, to aaraam paao aakharat deen...59

Do not listen to your enemy, and always run away from it. If the enemy makes any suggestions, then know that the deceiver is all over. Then do not follow the prompting of such a mind(lower self) for it is your enemy. Keep this enemy under your control, then you will achieve peace in the hereafter.

jehaad karanaa kaafarse(n)thee, e kalaam-me(n) hukam hae rabakaa;
to baddaa kaafar hae nafas amaaraa, sahee bujo ba(n)de sabakaa;
to jees ba(n)dene nafasku(n) maaraa, une fateh paaee donu(n) jahaan;
jo koee taabe manke rahyaa, to donu(n) jahaanme(n) huaa pashemaan..60

To wage Holy War against an infidel is the command of the Lord. But a greater infidel is your lower self(nafse amaaraa). Know this as true for all. The one who has defeated the lower self, has indeed achieved success in both worlds. The one who surrenders to the mind(lower self), is miserable in both worlds

I hope you have learned something new to help you attain Salvation for you Soul.

Re: The voice of your spiritual parents

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:Dear Mr Guest,

Try to recognize the voice of your spiritual father and mother in the Farmans.

Your heart will tell you what is true and what is not but if you keep insisting on using your Mann instead of Dil then you may consider one more Lesson from Kalame Mowla

G. Daastaan Manakee - The Mind (lower self)

aap manakaa kahyaa na karee-e, to bohot raahataj hove;
aesaa kaam jo koee kare, so apanee balaa khove;
ke man to laddaaee ne sakhatee chaave, jo na kare to sukhasu(n) sove;
baddaa nafaa to e huaa, or khudaa us upar mohove.................50

You will find much peace if you heed not to the instincts of your lower self. If you do this, you will avoid adversity. A person's lower self is inclined to fighting and to oppression, if it did not, one would sleep soundly. That would benefit a person, and, what is more, God's blessings would be upon him.

tuj man hae abheemaan ghannaa, man teraa us peechhe jaay;
abheemaan shaetaan doe dureejan, tere manaku(n) bohot doddaae;
jo apannee bhalaaee chaaho, to man abheemaan chhoddee baettho;
rabase ddaro buraa kaam na karo, to jan-nat meene sahee paettho..51

Your mind has a great deal of pride, and your mind goes after it. Pride and the devil are both evil, they tend to control your mind a great deal. If you wish goodness for yourself, then abandon pride in your mind. Fear the Lord and do not perform vices, then you will achieve paradise.

jab man teraa teree gardan chadde, or jeeyu(n) chaahe teeyu(n) doddaa-e;
jab tuj upar une jor kee-aa, tab tu(n) usaku(n) hakase(n)thee ddaraae;
kaho e man meraa e raajabee teraa, jab tak ees dunee-aa vaaso;
kal mar joesee maar khaaesee, behestthee jaaesee neeraashaa......52

When your lower self has had a grip over your neck, and drives you to do what it pleases, and has overpowered you, then threaten it with the fear of Truth. Tell it that no doubt it is your kingdom as long as this material world remains. Tomorrow you will experience death and you will be punished. You will be deprived of paradise.

dushmanke jo taabe hove, aakharat sahee hove halaak;
ees manakaa kahyaa jo tu(n) maane, to tuje halaak kare e naapaak;
e man dushman hae ees mat naa chaalo, chalo jeeyu(n) hae hukam rab;
to dunee-aa deen sab bhalee ho-e, tumase bhaage buree balaa sab..53

When one surrenders to this enemy, his/her hereafter becomes ruined. If you follow such a lower self, then such an impure one will ruin you. This lower self is your enemy. Do not follow it. Follow what is commanded by the Lord, then your material and spiritual lives will all be prosperous and all the impurities and misfortunes will run away from you.

akalma(n)d dushman bee bhalaa usathee, jo dost hove annsamaj;
ke annsamaj dost-thee, bohot aazhaar paho(n)che tuj;
manvaa teraa tu(n) dost jaanne, pann e hae annsamaj nahee eese budh;
vae kaam karasee tu(n) pastaa-esee, chet sa(m)bhaall tu(n) apanee shudh.................54

An intelligent enemy is better than the a foolish friend. For the foolish friend brings a great deal of unhappiness in your life. You suppose that your lower self is your friend, but it is unintelligent and does not possess real intelligence(aqal) and wisdom. If it performs it's work on you, you will regret it. Therefore take heed and be in tune with real intelligence.

dushmanku(n) badalaa dete ddheel kare hae, to tu(n) fateh apanee hae gumaave;
dushaman kare so tu(n) saheve badalaa na deve, to dushman tuj upar fateh paave;
ye man teraa dushman hae, tuje jeeyu(n) chahaataa teeyu(n) hae doddaataa;
tu(n) badalaa dene karataa hae ddheel, vae dam dam adakee fateh paataa......................55

If you delay in avenging the enemy, then you will lose whatever success you will have had. If you tolerate your enemy, then the enemy will have defeated you. Such a lower self is your enemy, for it drives you to do whatever it fancies. You continue to delay avenging it and it gains victory over you upon every breath.

aap nafasthee jo koee bhaage, lobh laalach usathee jaae;
ke vae to sove aaraamse, or vae kabee dukh na paae;
chhoddo bhaaee lobh laalach, or chhoddo sab manakaa chaavaa,
to rab farmaave ke us ba(n)deku(n), mae du(n)gaa jan-natul mevaa.56

Whoever runs away from his lower self, greed and temptation leave this person. He then sleeps peacefully and never experiences unhappiness. Brothers give up greed and temptation and give up all your mind's desires. Then the Lord says that for such a slave He will grant the fruits of paradise.

bhaagnnaa teraa tuj nafsase, so nafaa tuj bakshe adakaa;
usathee tu(n) aap bachaakar bhaage, to tuje na laage jakham usakaa;
vaaghase bhaagaa ne tan bachaayaa, to duneeyaame(n) doe deen karasee karaar;
teeyu(n) aap nafsathee jo koee bhaagaa, une apanee beddee utaaree paar............57

Run away from your lower self, then the Lord will shower many benefits to you. If you run away from it for the sake of saving yourself, then you will not be hurt by it. If you come across a tiger, you run away and save your material body. Then you will continue with your business affairs. Similarly, anyone who keeps away from his lower self, will have his ship reach safely across from all the troubled waters.

elam upar jeene amal keeyaa, vae paayaa anat bhalaaee;
kesee bhalaaeeku(n) vae naahee poho(n)chaa, jeene aap man amal chalaaee;
jo elemase(n)thee a(n)dhaa huaa, or aap man keeyaa aguaa;
ke jeeyu(n) man chalaave teeyu(n) chaale, man le vaa(n)haa ddaale jahaa(n) hove kuaa.................58

The ones who have acted in accordance with knowledge, have attained untold benefits. But no benefits will reach the ones who continue to follow their minds(lower selves). If one is blind to ILM and has made his mind(lower self) to be the Guide and is driven by it's desires, has indeed been plunged into a filthy ditch.

to naseehat dushmankee mat suno, bhaago usathee neet dur;
dushman jo kuchh naseehat kare, so samajo ke hae makar bharpur;
to ees manakaa kahyaa na karo, e hae tumaaraa dushman;
ees dushmanku(n) aap vash raakho, to aaraam paao aakharat deen...59

Do not listen to your enemy, and always run away from it. If the enemy makes any suggestions, then know that the deceiver is all over. Then do not follow the prompting of such a mind(lower self) for it is your enemy. Keep this enemy under your control, then you will achieve peace in the hereafter.

jehaad karanaa kaafarse(n)thee, e kalaam-me(n) hukam hae rabakaa;
to baddaa kaafar hae nafas amaaraa, sahee bujo ba(n)de sabakaa;
to jees ba(n)dene nafasku(n) maaraa, une fateh paaee donu(n) jahaan;
jo koee taabe manke rahyaa, to donu(n) jahaanme(n) huaa pashemaan..60

To wage Holy War against an infidel is the command of the Lord. But a greater infidel is your lower self(nafse amaaraa). Know this as true for all. The one who has defeated the lower self, has indeed achieved success in both worlds. The one who surrenders to the mind(lower self), is miserable in both worlds

I hope you have learned something new to help you attain Salvation for you Soul.
Shamsu - why do you go by your evil feelings - use your intellect.
Unless you use your intellect how will you understand anything ??

You mention: "Try to recognize the voice of your spiritual father..."
Shamsu Mawla Kalaam is the Book and not the voice - use your intellect.

Why do you make me laught so much by your writings. Go on posting your confusions after confusions - and treat this as a bye bye from me.
I think I have wasted enough time with www.ismaili.net forum. To those interested in forums - Those looking after knowledge read the farmans and other books related to ismailis / the rule is one should use the intellect - after you have knowledge come to the forum - if you try to search knowledge from the forum - the people will steal your knowledge by their various confusions - one after another.

Yunus - 10
89) Allah said: "Accepted is your prayer (O Moses and Aaron)! So stand ye straight and follow not the path of those who know not."

Yunus - 10
89) Allah replied: "Your prayer shall be answered! So remain steadfast and do not follow the path of those who have no knowledge."
shamsu

Intellect

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad Mr. Guest.

You can use your intellect which is clearly focussed on zaheri things like books and words.
Hear your Inner Voice, but you have to quieten down your mind to hear the voice of your heart.
Keep trying to quieten down your head so that your spirit can talk through you.
I pray for you to see the Noor in the Farmans of Mowla in this Janam.

I will try to use only my Mowla's Intellect which is Farmans.

The NOOR of my mowla guides me through his Farmans.

Thank You for your persistantce in wanting details of every Farman.
It has helped me review the KIM I and I will be eternally greatful to you for the enhancement of my knowledge base during the last week or so.

Ya Aly Madad
Shams
roxy

Re: Intellect

Post by roxy »

shamsu wrote:Ya Aly Madad Mr. Guest.

You can use your intellect which is clearly focussed on zaheri things like books and words.
Hear your Inner Voice, but you have to quieten down your mind to hear the voice of your heart.
Keep trying to quieten down your head so that your spirit can talk through you.
I pray for you to see the Noor in the Farmans of Mowla in this Janam.

I will try to use only my Mowla's Intellect which is Farmans.

The NOOR of my mowla guides me through his Farmans.

Thank You for your persistantce in wanting details of every Farman.
It has helped me review the KIM I and I will be eternally greatful to you for the enhancement of my knowledge base during the last week or so.

Ya Aly Madad
Shams
This posting seems somewhat here and there actually. Hazar Imam farmans are zaheri and one can clearly hear the farmans. An ismaili will focuss on this zaheri aspect because mawlana hazar imam's farman is the proper guidance, knowledge.

Now - how can one see the noor in the farmans actually ? since farman is not noor but imam is noor. Farman you can hear and subsequently when they are printed you can read and understand the farmans - that is if you know the language and you are literate and you use the intellect.

How can the Noor of the Imam guide you through his Farmans when on one hand you mention farman is noor ? Are you now saying farman and noor are separate ?

You also mentioned "I will try to use only my Mowla's Intellect which is Farmans." and on the other hand you mention noor will guide you to the farman ? Please make yourself clear by quoting the relevant farmans of mawlana hazar imam. thank you.
shamsu

Taj Mahal

Post by shamsu »

You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Love Shahjehan had for Mumtaz in the Taj Mahal.

You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Love Momins have in their hearts for him when they wake up at 3 am and go to JamatKhana.

You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the devotion of momins who live their entire lives according to the Farmans of Imame Mubeen. And you will see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Noor in the Eyes of these Momins.

I have more to add but duty calls.
I will be back if there are more breaths left by the grace of Mowla.

Ya Aly Madad
Shams
roxy

Re: Taj Mahal

Post by roxy »

shamsu wrote:You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Love Shahjehan had for Mumtaz in the Taj Mahal.

You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Love Momins have in their hearts for him when they wake up at 3 am and go to JamatKhana.

You can see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the devotion of momins who live their entire lives according to the Farmans of Imame Mubeen. And you will see the Noor in Farmans if you can see the Noor in the Eyes of these Momins.

I have more to add but duty calls.
I will be back if there are more breaths left by the grace of Mowla.

Ya Aly Madad
Shams
Shamsu - Do you mean to say Noor is not a Noor but only a farman ?

Anyone can make a farman - A parent will make a farman to the children you know. So the parent farman is NOOR ??? I had heard that Sultan mohd shah said do not obey the farmans of others. So the other people farmaning is a NOOR. Anyone can farman you know. And the farman is a NOOR - Really ? It appears you are mentioning that when hazar imam makes a farman instead of hearing the farman you are seeing the farman????

If you want a clean discussion - please quote a farman with proper reference which mention that Noor is not a Noor but a Farman or which mention Noor is Farman.

- You know the farman book you mentioned you will be sending me by email - please note - I am waiting for the same. Please send as you promised.
shamsu

Imam's Farman is Noor

Post by shamsu »

Come on Roxy you know I mean Imam's Farman.
roxy

Re: Imam's Farman is Noor

Post by roxy »

shamsu wrote:Come on Roxy you know I mean Imam's Farman.
Sultan Mohammad Shah's farman has made the matter clear that Allah's Noor is Light.

Farman No.51 (Page 133) of the KIM1 you sent me.
Admin

Post by Admin »

This Forum here is titled "Prince Sadruddin"

If I see one more posting on any other subject here, I will delete this thread. In which language would you like all of you that I should explain to you that you have to post in appropriate Forums under appropriate headings and title and you can not post under the title "Prince Sadruddin", discussions that have nothing to do with Prince Sadruddin?

Last warning.

ADMIN