Amir pir (Hyderabad)

Discussion on doctrinal issues
Aly_shallwani

Amir pir (Hyderabad)

Post by Aly_shallwani »

Do any one knows about the place Amir pir its the place only for ismailies as people go there and there is a mela like some thing and there is a dargah of the son of Hazrat aly his name is Hanif i dont know more about that any one know's about that as Hazir imam has told us not to go to the dargahs but the ismailies here they just do wat they want i want to know about Amir pir this place any one knows and also about shatrol which is the place of the shrine of any pir of our ismailism i dont remember da name as Hyderabad is the city of shrines !
Akberhuda

Regarding AmirPir

Post by Akberhuda »

As per my understanding and knowledge once I heard lecture of one scholar at ITREB in which he says that Imams prohibit ismailis to go on Dargahs. As per Hazrat Hanif dargah is concern, His shrine is in Kufa graveyard as History also prove this.

akbar[/i]
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I even dont think that Shrine of Hazrat Ali's son can be in South Asia.
alinizar313

Re: Amir pir (Hyderabad)

Post by alinizar313 »

Aly_shallwani wrote:Do any one knows about the place Amir pir its the place only for ismailies as people go there and there is a mela like some thing and there is a dargah of the son of Hazrat aly his name is Hanif i dont know more about that any one know's about that as Hazir imam has told us not to go to the dargahs but the ismailies here they just do wat they want i want to know about Amir pir this place any one knows and also about shatrol which is the place of the shrine of any pir of our ismailism i dont remember da name as Hyderabad is the city of shrines !
The place "Amir Pir" is located at about 10 miles from Jhampir (Jhampir is around 60 miles south of Karachi Or we can say it is in between Karachi and Hyderabad. I don't know why Mela is conducted every year at that place under the umbrella of Regional Council and ITREB. There is a Jamatkhana there with Mukhi and Kamadia.
Amir pir was a son of Mowla Ali known as Hanif. This was the person who took revenge of the incident of Karbala againt Yazid. The mother of Hanif was a wrestler with whom Mowla Ali got married.It was said that Hanif just passed through this place and then people build a small monument called Aastana.
Shah Turail is our last Pir in India that is Pir Tajdin. His tomb is located at Tando Bhago, 45 miles from Hyderabad.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I think importance of that place is that when our Imam Hassan Ali Shah came to India along with other Ismailis they stayed over that place.
There is nothing bad if you fo Amir Pir for enjoyment purpose but its not good if one go over there for asking prayers and worship.
alinizar313

Post by alinizar313 »

star_munir wrote:I think importance of that place is that when our Imam Hassan Ali Shah came to India along with other Ismailis they stayed over that place.
There is nothing bad if you fo Amir Pir for enjoyment purpose but its not good if one go over there for asking prayers and worship.
Imam never stayed at that place. However Imam Hasan Ali shah has got his resident at Jhirak (about 15 miles from Thatta )
Nurali_Barkatali

my opinion

Post by Nurali_Barkatali »

yam

well yeah its truth k Imam Ali's son is not burried there
and according to history Hanif also didnt took any part for the revange of KARBALA
infect when he was contact by MUKHTAR (the one who rebeled against YAZID) he refused to take over and didnt took any part in politics or any recange.

and as far as going to dargah is MHI has strickly condemend it
but due to a majority of ismailies wants to go there
MHI dont say anything for that
and has instructed ITREB and Council to take care of ismailies there
and this is the care which IMAM shows to his dis obeying children

MHI is not as strick as IMAM Sultan Muhammad Shah was
its our neglegance that we do not obey MHI
else in IMAM Sultan Muhammad Shah's era he was very strick in religious faith and practice.
and we have various events where he has given strick faramins.

take care

Nurali
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There is an anecdote and a Farman of MSMS in: Jampudeep’na Sultan By Sairab Abu Turabi Bombay, 1983
[ Part II ]
http://ismaili.net/source/jampudipnosultan.pdf

[15]
Once during his visit in Zanzibar, the Imam went outside the city and came in the forest on foot. There was a shrine of a famous person. Imam entered the shrine with few leaders. The keeper of the shrine was surprised to see the Imam and told, “I welcome you. The Sultan of Zanzibar also visits here from time to time for making vow. If you have any desire, you may perform the vow.” The Imam told him, “Your Pir was a pious person, but…” Meanwhile the keeper of the shrine asked, “You call him a person, but he was a great buzrug and saint. One who bows before his grave, he gets its reward within three days.” The Imam said, “We don't have any interest in it. We came here for outing and saw the shrine of your Pir. You claim that your Pir was a great saint, but I am a Saint of the saints. Do you understand? Your Pir better knew my dignity.”

On the same day, the Imam visited the Jamatkhana and told the jamat that they must refrain from visiting any shrine, taking taviz (amulet) or thread and emphasized to make their faith firm and unwavering.
[16]
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
There. are three incidents ,which I wish to tell.
1.I heard from an Alwaez that the time of Imam SMS.The Imam visited the Golden temple in Amritsar.
On it entrance was/is written in Punjabi gurmukhi language that EK DIN HAR IDHAAR AAYENGA.
One day God will visit/come here.
Imam SMS told the caretakers in Urdu of the temple that they can change the banner Likdo Aaj Har aa gaya.
Today the God has come.
2).In this my close relative was witness ,who was top leader then around MHI.
in seventies during MHI visit to India.in one of his visit was to Sanjan in Gujrat ,MHI was supposed to fly by helicopter to Mumbai on schedule time.the programme was running 30-40 minutes late.
As per India government protocol then all VVIP flights must land before sunset at destination point.or Abandon flying that day.
The pilot of the helicopter was very nervous and it was a borderline take off MHI told the pilot that they would reach before sunset.Sun set at the same specific time given on that day forecast till last second. when the helicopter landed at Juhu helipad ,which overlooks the sea, MHI told and showed and pointed to the pilot that sun was not yet set down and brighter for that period. The pilot saw his watch it was full 2 minutes after sunset time that day.
No human being on earth can control the movement of celestial bodies in sky. My close relative was on that helicopter.
3.May be 5-6 years back ,I was trying to cross the rail track ,may be I was careless.I was alone and looking at left on to second track see any train coming from there and overlooked the first track where train goes from right to left.
As I just took a step ,A man put his hand across in front of me and pulled me back,that very second the train pass by 1 mm away from my nose. it took me few seconds to recompose myself from that schok of my life.As I turned to thank him,nobody was there.I am fully convinced that we have angels around our souls.greater the soul more the angels.
V
To have absolute IMAAN on ALI is an abundant blessing by itself.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe add this in the anecdote section also