assalamu alaykum

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
sakhijan888

assalamu alaykum

Post by sakhijan888 »

Assalamu alaykum
Mawlana Hazir Imam. Shah Karim Agha Khan. My name is Sakhi jan, and I am from Kashgar City , Xinjiang Province , China.I am Ismaili Tajik, I am 25 yeards old, I have lost my parents in my childhood,I left my city in 1997. and come to Urumqi City to find some work, And I didn’t forget that I belong to Ismaili jamaat, than I try to know about our Ismaili jamaat and people and you “our Hazir Imam”. I and know lots of about the ismaili jamat and our hazir Imam, and for last four years I tried to contact “our Beloved Hazir imam.”I want to know more about us and want to contact with you Our beloved “hazir Imam”Sent many emails and faxes to many contacts related to our ismaili jamat in france and other countries. But still I can’t able to find some way to express my own feelings to someone relevant.And I think that you know we the citizens of china lived in xinjiang province. We faced lots of problems to make passport to travel
abroad.and also financial problems not let us to do that,And try to send this fax…and I hope that some one let my feelings to His highness prince shah karim agha khan. And hope that I can meet with his highness prince karim agha via telephone or internet, and to hear his voice.I don’t know English and this letter is written by friend.if found any mistake please forgive me.Sincerely Sakhi jan 0086-13899944984email: sakhijan_88@yahoo.com.cn

rvirani01

Re: Sakhi's Message

Post by rvirani01 »

Ya Ali Madad

I don't see any response to this post.

I am curious whether this message was forwarded to any Council so that they can forward this message to our beloved Hazar Imam.

Thank you.
enzuru

Post by enzuru »

Everyone should do what they can to help this individual out. I sent an e-mail ascertaining which language she (or he) speaks, Mandarin or something else. From there on we can see what can be done. Many people are well-connected on this forum and should do even more.
AsadALLAH

Post by AsadALLAH »

Hello,

Just wondering if any help was offered to him?
graceful

Post by graceful »

enzuru wrote:Everyone should do what they can to help this individual out. I sent an e-mail ascertaining which language she (or he) speaks, Mandarin or something else. From there on we can see what can be done. Many people are well-connected on this forum and should do even more.
Got any response for your e-mail, ? If yes plz let us know what language he knows/speaks and what is behind his desire to Talk to Mowlana Hazar Imam ?
Imam do not talk to any individual. If Imam do this then there will be long queue for the same from all jamati members.
Justaguest

Post by Justaguest »

Got any response for your e-mail, ? If yes plz let us know what language he knows/speaks and what is behind his desire to Talk to Mowlana Hazar Imam ?
Imam do not talk to any individual. If Imam do this then there will be long queue for the same from all jamati members.
Ya Ali Madad Graceful,

You are right in what you say.

Moreover, Mowla is aware of the situation of Ismailis in China. He has made mention of Ismailis in China on several occassions.

I am sure that appropriate steps are being taken to reach the Chinese Jamaats as China opens itself to the rest of the World. It is not an easy task. It is very sad, but that is the way it is.

It would be good for the Ismail brother if they give him help within
China (e.g. those who wrote the letter for him) to get in touch with an Asian Jamaat.

There are similar problems for the Ismailis in Saudi Arabia, many parts
of former Soviet Union, even Iran etc., and even if Mowla met this
individual, it would not solve the problem for the majority of the
members of the Jamaats in these regions.

Hazar Imam is our Spiritual leader. There are different ways of
reaching him. I do not need to mention them here.

But, Hazar Imam declared that he was going to devote his entire life
for the welfare of his murids and also to help the poor. He is doing
more to try and alleviate poverty on this Earth than any other
leader (may he/she be political, religious or any other).

I hope and I am sure that what Mowla has done so far has made
an effect, since today our Ismali brother could have access to
internet, which would have not been possible 10 years ago and
also that he has been able to write in this forum without being
censured is also a sign of some progress for Ismailis in the
region.

Until only few years ago, Ismailis did not have direct access
to Mowla either. Neither do we have it now, apart from the
fortune of being able to do zaheri "DEEDAR" when he chooses to
grant it to us. I recommend prayers and perseverence.
and hope InshAllah one day his wishes will be granted, Amen.

Best would be to receive the "Batuni Deedar with the Noor".

They should try to get the Jamaat where our brother is to
make contact with a Jamaat in Indonesia or India etc.
I do not possess great knowledge of China's regions
geographically.

Above is only my opinion.

Please forgive me for any mistakes and please feel free to correct
me on anything, if you feel that I am wrong.

Thank you.
simplesimon

Post by simplesimon »

dear sakhi jan...<BR>&nbsp;<BR>i read ur post and i m much aware about ur feelings and emotions...i m&nbsp;24 years but i have been studying about ismailies of iran and ussr since my childhood and it has became my passion to do some for the ismailies living in areas of conflicts.... i m determined to visit iran sooner and meet the ismaili jamat over there.... and even i m ready to commite my whole life for the jamat of that part ...as i m more influenced by the Imam's sayings o&shy;nce he said that "prefereably give ur services to the jamat which is unreachable"&nbsp;........for you its not much difficult.....<BR>because urmiqi is nearer to the northern areas of pakistan and i know alot of ismaili&nbsp;bussiness man who oftenly travel to china (kashgar and urmqi ur areas)....u can contact them...and they will surely help u out....<BR><BR>
Alexey

Re: assalamu alaykum

Post by Alexey »

<P>Dear Spiritual brother Shahi Jan,<BR><BR>I'm sure that Our Beloved Imam already knows about problems in you country, and about you..<BR><BR>please don't worry, o&shy;nly you can do, you have to pray all the time...I'm very happy that you are young man, and you have such treasure...bcs Allah always help to whom who have mission, or let me say such dream to know about his religious, and about Allah, and and Our Beloved Imam.<BR>I'm accept Ismailism, 5 years ago, and I'm happy that I'm Ismaili. and Imam always help me in my life..as Our Beloved Imam tald us; Imam is always with you, He is Always with you.<BR><BR>Allah Bless you, and your family.</P>