UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Important_Information

UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Post by Important_Information »

Mubaraki to the world Jamat.
It not rumours.
MHI is visiting UK in the month of July and there will be Imamat-Day Grand Darbar on around 7th July in ExCal hall London, the confirmation announcement will in UK JK’s within one week.

Remember that I did post the dates of padramni in India and Bangladesh 9 days prior to the Jamati announcement but it was count as rumours by some of the readers and was removed by Admin.
My request to Admin: please wait for 15 days before you diced to remove this one as announcement will be two weeks delay.
Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement.
I believe world Jamat must be aware of Padramni dates of MHI.
(Sorry at this stage I am not able to get the Singapore Padramni dates)
YAM
Kasim
Last edited by Important_Information on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Important_Information

nearby hotels

Darbar Day on 5th, 6th or 7th July (to be confirm.)
nearby hotels
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/en/visitors/hotels.html

Kasim Ali
sana82

Post by sana82 »

Thank you very much for this information.
Interestingly enough, i've contacted all the hotels in the area. And every single one is sold out!
Now...some people must have known about the deedar date and location well ahead of the rest of us otherwise why would all the hotels be sold out well over a month in advance.

So once again,
the council members and their families benefit, whereas the rest of us will end up staying miles away from the darbar hall and have to deal with the hassle of rental cars and taxis.

But thank you so much for your efforts.

Sincerely,
Sana.
sana82

Post by sana82 »

Just out of curiosity...any confirmation on darbar dates in paris or lisbon?
or any event location details?
i figure i might try my luck there.
thanks.
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

Thank you Kasim. Even though I'm not from UK, I really appreciate the sense of enthusiasm you have demonstrated to reveal padhramani dates ahead of time on more than one occasions. It's always good to have someone like you on the team. May Mawla bless you with the best of both worlds; Ameen.
canam

Re: UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Post by canam »

YAM Kasim,

How do you know this? I have been trying to find out dates for the Canadian Didar for while without any success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. YAM
teqcherry

London Hotels

Post by teqcherry »

Hello Sana82, all is not lost yet if you can't find a room in one of the hotels near Excel hall. It is possible the council has blocked the rooms in these hotels for golden jubilee rate - same as they did in the US....
sana82

Post by sana82 »

hi teqcherry,
i had already thought of that. and hoping for a discount i had stated to the reservations department on the phone that i would be there to attend the golden jubilee. they had no idea what i was talking about.
just further proof that the fortunate ones are the council members and their families with all the inside information.
Anil444

Post by Anil444 »

<P>Hi Ya Ali Maded to everyone... Is it true that darbar will be held in Uk o&shy;n around July 7th... and is the darbar going to be o&shy;nly for the Uk Jamat or it going to be also for the US jamat also... and if it is for Us Jamat is it possible to register ?... And Sana82 is it really true that hotel books are booked up ? How is that even possible? I dont think they even announced this is jamatkhane for the official date of the darbar in the UK ? </P>
Important_Information

Dear All, Ya Ali Madad

Dear All, Ya Ali Madad
Many thanks for appreciating my post about GJ UK Padramni.

Hi sana,
Yes MHI will soon visiting Paris and Lisbon but I do not have confirm dates I only got approximate date that is not appropriate to post, but as soon as I will get any confirmation; I will post it.

Hi asifmomin1,
Many thanks for your Du’a for me.

Hi Canam,
I am hearing many rumours about Canada but I will not post it until I will get confirmation.

Hi Anil44,
The international Jamat will be welcome.
The UK Darbar is only for UK Jurisdiction Jamat (i.e. Western European Jamat apart from France and Portugal.) But the international Jamat will be able to register online and will get Padramni card on arrival at Darbar hall. I will post the web site for international registration at least a day before registration will begin.

Many thanks
Kasim
Qadir

MHI will defiantly bless you

Post by Qadir »

Hi Kasim,
MHI will defiantly bless you.
How do you know this all, I am Mukhi of one Mijalis in UK and I was trying to find out about the Padramni from some time but I was having no luck about the dates, where this inside information came from! I rang the nearby hotels but are fully booked on your given dates.
Any way, MHI will bless you for this great Khidmat. By your information many murid will be able to do arrangement of their journey to London and be able to bless by holy Didar.
I do remember that you post the dates about India Padramni and you got many negative reply because of the weather condition was not allowing us to believe so it was removed but that turned to be correct information.
I am not happy that although UK Council knew but they didn’t inform us.
jeeshanali

Hotel availabilty

Post by jeeshanali »

Dear All,

You can check with this website

www.booking.com

As i have seen that many hotels are available nearby excel london.

I will post more information later on

If you need any details you can mail me at jeeshanali@yahoo.co.in
AlyMadad

Re: MHI will defiantly bless you

Post by AlyMadad »

Qadir wrote:Hi Kasim,
MHI will defiantly bless you.
How do you know this all, .

I am not happy that although UK Council knew but they didn’t inform us.
But You should be Happy that MHI is coming to UK and you will be sitting near Darbar with other Jamati Leadership anyway, nothing but Happiness we should talk !
Important_Information

Portugal Padramni

Hi Qadir (MukhiSaheb) YA ALI MADAD
Thank you for your Dua,
I am also not happy the way some council member treat the Jamat but we have to live with it.

Hi Sana,
I got two different dates for Lisbon; both from very reliable source and are very near from each other. I am trying to find out the correct one. But let me inform the Jamat that Portugal Padramni is very near.

Hi Alymadad,
Thanks for reminding us that this is the occasion of happiness.
Kasim.
Ejee aana(n)d aana(n)d kariyo rikheesaro avval shaah tame paayaa.
asmashirazi

Re: Portugal Padramni

Post by asmashirazi »

hi kasim, <BR><BR>thanks for all your good works, i am visiting london for gj darbar and thrill to learn that portugal visit is also very closed&nbsp;and will try to visit portugal as well if i know&nbsp;the darbar date well in advance&nbsp;or atleast get the dates MHI's visit so i can apply for schengen visa&nbsp;which require&nbsp;about two weeks to process&nbsp;here in pakistan.&nbsp;i dont see any problem to post both dates you have as you said they are very close to each other so please post it , we all are waiting.<BR><BR>take care&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><BR><BR><BR>="Important_Information"]Hi Qadir (MukhiSaheb) YA ALI MADAD <BR>Thank you for your Dua, <BR>I am also not happy the way some council member treat the Jamat but we have to live with it. <BR><BR>Hi Sana, <BR>I got two different dates for Lisbon; both from very reliable source and are very near from each other. I am trying to find out the correct o&shy;ne. But let me inform the Jamat that Portugal Padramni is very near. <BR><BR>Hi Alymadad, <BR>Thanks for reminding us that this is the occasion of happiness. <BR>Kasim.<BR>Ejee aana(n)d aana(n)d kariyo rikheesaro avval shaah tame paayaa.[/quote][/quote]
Noor-e-salaam

Post by Noor-e-salaam »

Hi Kasim:

Thank you for posting the dates. I have lived in England for many years and the family members in England are also telling us that the Darbar is either on the July 6 or 7. In the honor of our Beloved HI 50th Golden Jubilee, the Royal Family, Queen and Prince Philips, has invited the Noorani Family to London for the grand celebrations of our beloved HI 50 Golden Jubilee.
zaiyyn

darbar

Post by zaiyyn »

<P>So what date is HI coming? Some people are saying 4th July, is it 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th?

The council has know about this- they should have told us many days ago, we are just to book now. Oh mowla, make wednesday(chandraat) come quickly. We hope it is announced then
zain
Important_Information

Deedar announcement

YAM:
The UK Deedar announcement is now ready and will be read in JK soon. One more good news about Padramni will be read on Chandraat day in the JK.
Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

MOVED FROM OTHER SECTION
PLEASE PUT ALL UK INFO IN THIS SECTION - DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE THREAD FOR THE SAME SUBJECT!

njarch

PostPosted: 21 May 2008 01:55 am Post subject: UK deedar

Is there any credence on unofficial stories about UK deedar on July 4 followed by Paris on 7th and Lisbon on 9th.

zaiyyn

Where did you get this news that MAWLA BAPA, is coming on the 4th July??

Some brother of ours called Kasim is saying 5th,6th,7th.

Zain
njarch

Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar

Post by njarch »

YAM Zain

Its a common knowledge in every JK in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Maybe o&shy;n Wednesday it will be clear about the official dates. Mubaraki to all.

njarch
eishal

[b]UK darbar Registration[/b]

Post by eishal »

Ya Ali Madad to every one .. .

Can any o&shy;ne reply that what is the website address for international registration for UK Derbar. And MHI vistiting dates and program.

Eishal
Important_Information

Hi eishal,
UK didnt start the international registration yet.
I will post the web site for international registration at least a day before overseas registration will begin.

Many thanks
Kasim
zeeh

India would have herd the announcement by now!

Post by zeeh »

Has anyone herd what the dates are for the UK darbar.&nbsp; Chandrath is over in India now???
abhamani46

Post by abhamani46 »

No announcement in Chand Raat in Pakistan, with regard to forthcoming UK Padhramani.
DELETED

Looks like a rumour

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

Hi. I was really upset, aswell as the other thousands of ismailis in the UK. It is unacceptable to spread rumours that announcements will be read- when they are not. Please don't do this is future- being an ismaili it is very wrong.
Important_Information

UK Padramni is already confirmed for early July.

No it is not rumours
Ya Ali Madad to all readers,
Don’t disappoint about Padramni as UK Padramni is already confirmed for early July.
The announcement is delayed for one important reason, now it is under re-preparation and hopefully will be ready to read soon along with the “sarbet” in all UK JK’s
ExCel Exhibition Hall is booked from 2nd of July till 16th of July for Darbar, although the hall will be used by Jamat for only 8 days between these times.
The website is ready for international registration but not launch yet. I will post at lease one day before the launch of this website for international registration. http://www.goldenjubileeuk.org

Remember I will never post any thing unless I get a solid confirmation.

I got dates of Padrami for France and Portugal but I am waiting for its confirmation so I will not post these dates until I will get positive confirmation about those dates, although it is very likely that the dates I got for France and Portugal could be correct one.

Please have a little passion for few more days and you will hear the announcement in JK’s and you will see that my given dates are the correct one.

Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riz1317

Hotel available in our end for Deedar by Riaz Momin Karachi

Post by Riz1317 »

<P>dear All, <BR>Yali Madad all of you.<BR><BR>we are arranging Hotel, Tour, Ticket & Visa processing for our Ismailies for U.K, Asia Tour&nbsp;& all other countires.<BR><BR>pls cnfm your receipt.<BR><BR>We are trustable and looking for valuable customers who are required the best Tour, Ticketing & Service all over the world. We feel very proud to do business with your esteemed organization/company & our valuable customers. We assure you for our fully support to satisfy your organization/company & your tour to all over the world. <BR><BR>For any query / inquiry please do let me contact through email or phone. I am available for you all time.<BR><BR>Thanks and Best Regards<BR><BR>with best regards <BR>============= <BR>Riaz Momin <BR>Tour Manager <BR>Shahid Travels & Tour <BR>Address: Ground Floor 9/13-B, Uni Plaza, I.I. Chundrigar Road, <BR>Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. <BR>Tel: 0092-021-2401478<BR>Fax: 0092-021-2416322 <BR>cell:0092-3002563034/3008282669 <BR>E-mail: <A href="mailto:riazmomin786@gmail.com">riazmomin786@gmail.com</A> &nbsp;<BR>Msn : <A href="mailto:riaz_momin76@hotmail.com">riaz_momin76@hotmail.com</A> <BR>Web: <A href="http://www.shahidtravels.com">www.shahidtravels.com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;</P>
hadijinnah

Post by hadijinnah »

to zaiyyn and all others<BR><BR>there's no need to upset if annoucement did not read in JK o&shy;n chandrat, it wasn't rumor but there was last minute changes and they holded for the later date but London&nbsp;dates&nbsp;are confirmed and darbar&nbsp;will be between&nbsp;july 6-9. I was very excited o&shy;n chandrat and after JK feel little bid down but not disappointed and no upset o&shy;n nobody because people o&shy;n this forum like kasim and all others share there information we should respect them and whatever dates and venue they put o&shy;n this forum we should take this as guidelines for our travel arrangements not as confirmed dates till annouced in JK, i have booked my&nbsp;flight and hotel for tentative dates&nbsp;from karachi but not paid waiting for the annoucement in the JK, so please be polite and have big smile o&shy;n the face as mawla said. YAM to all and see you in london.<BR><BR>regards <BR><BR>Hadi&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
zeeh

Any word from on Uk deedar dates?

Post by zeeh »

JK is over in Pakistan and India... Any announcements o&shy;n UK deedar dates?