Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - OCT 2009 OTTAWA MULAQAT
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

OCT 2009 OTTAWA MULAQAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badrudin_indahouse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: OCT 2009 OTTAWA MULAQAT Reply with quote

Ya Ali,<BR><BR>I have a dear and close friend who works for Focus Canada in Toronto. He has told me that Aga Khan is planning o&shy;n coming to ottowa this October 2009. His visit is primarily to discuss two matters.<BR><BR>1) He wants to talk to parliament about the recent coalition government that is about to take place<BR><BR>2) To o&shy;nce again re iterate the dangers of drugs and alcohol in the ismaili community<BR><BR>I have heard that he is o&shy;nly coming to Ottawa however. I have taken the liberty of booking my flight for Ottawa for the 2nd week of October.<BR><BR>Are their any fellow members of the Jamat that would allow me to stay at their home during this week. Drugs and Alcohol is no joke, and we should all come together to fight the War o&shy;n this. <BR><BR>Rahim Jaffer, a pillar of our Canadian Jamat, may have been publicly critisized for his actions (or perhaps its because he is a conservative, and its no suprise we live in a liberal society) however he is not the o&shy;nly Jamati member to become a slave and victim to world of drugs.<BR><BR>I await Hazar Imams visit, and i urge all of you to ask your employers for time off, and make your way down to Ottawa.<BR><BR>Ya Ali Madat<BR>Bud
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: