UK Golden Jubilee

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
1960almas

UK Golden Jubilee

Post by 1960almas »

YAM to all

Heartiest mubaraki to all.

Just one thought has anyone thought about the people with severe diabilities and illness who will not be able to make it to the Darbar and also the unfortunate who cannot afford it? Our council has no thought of this as they have put themselves and their families as priorities. The farmans always say that help your brothers and sisters but in this case everyone seems to be a stranger.

I am shocked at our councillor who are supposed to be our mentors but they have no heart towards all this as once again all the BIG SHOTS think of themselves only.

Very disappointing!

very concerned Jamati member
bantu

Post by bantu »

In response to Almas, I am sure arrangements would be made for those with severe disabilities and illnesses to be accomodated in a specia section, even if this means bringing such people in their hospital beds.

I believe that this kind of an arrnagment was made in the USA. According to various reports Mawlana Hazar Imam graciously spent a few moments with them. Now, the issue of catering for those who absolutely can't make it for Darbar is more complicated - how would you address this problem Almas? I am sure there are dozens of individuals who can't even move from their beds due to the severity of their illnesses. We can pray for them.

I am sure there is enough generosity in the Jamat to help those who need assistance in terms of accomodation and other expenses. I think veryone has to make certain sacrifices and one doesn't have to spend an arm and a leg to enjoy the Darbar events.

People who find themselves finacially strained should reach out to the leadership and the Jamat for help, and I am sure help and generosity will be forthcoming.

I don't think anyone in the leadership position desires that a Murid of an Imam should be deprived of a Didar.

Thank you and Ya Ali Madad