PARIS, FRANCE dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

husseiniahmad wrote:Official announcement soon...mAYBE THIS FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY...?

And Darbar Friday 12th Decemberr and 13th Salegereh Mubarak or our Beloved Imam. Is it plausible?

Let us rejoice for the Last Darbar and the close of the Golden Jubilee.

If the Darbar take place in 12th so the Salgerah also will take place in the same Darbar Hall or some where else?
Beacause I am traveling from other country I have to know that where I can book my Hotel in the same place or some where near the Salgerah Celebration Hall !
Thank you for your Infromation in advance.
jimika

Post by jimika »

The Darbar and the Salgerah will both take place in the same Hall (Parc d'expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte).
jimika

Post by jimika »

Mubaraki to all. Message of LIF read tonight in the JK. Darbar Date unknown for the moment.
yaali123456

Didar Date ?

Post by yaali123456 »

YAM

Does anyone know the didar date approx?

I personally think it will be on the 10th Dec
ng070758

reply to jimika

Post by ng070758 »

If the LIF message was read already according to jimika then what are the dates.I am in states and we don't know the dates yet.Please update.<BR>Thanks
AlyMadad

Re: Didar Date ?

Post by AlyMadad »

yaali123456 wrote:YAM

Does anyone know the didar date approx?

I personally think it will be on the 10th Dec

Mubaraki to all of you Darbar is from 8th to 11th 2008 in Paris France.
yaali123456

Didar

Post by yaali123456 »

YAM

Mubarak it was read in jk the ceremony will be 8th-11th Dec.

However does anyone know the actaul date for Padhramni?

This would be a great help
AlyMadad

Re: Didar

Post by AlyMadad »

yaali123456 wrote:YAM

Mubarak it was read in jk the ceremony will be 8th-11th Dec.

However does anyone know the actaul date for Padhramni?

This would be a great help
would be on 11th definitly.
sheinaz

LIF announcement

Post by sheinaz »

As per what was read in jk today, Mowla will be in Paris from dec 8 to dec 11...

Anyone have details about where to stay in hotel etc?

Doesn;t look like the golden jubilee france website is up yet...
Admin

Post by Admin »

http://www.goldenjubileefrance.com/GJFrance/Home.asp

the site is up and running and all pertinent info are available already on the site.
hkm

2 different info

Post by hkm »

The program dates were announced 8-11 in Jk but the site says 9-13. Any clues what is the correct info??/
jimika

Post by jimika »

MHI official visit is from 8 to 11. The festivities are from 9 to 13.
ismailikid

Post by ismailikid »

Is there a telephone number to contact members of the France committee for questions?
dhanani1

Post by dhanani1 »

I think the o&shy;nly way we can find out the exact date for actual Darbar is to call the venue directly.They should be able to tell us the exact date the hall is reserved for the Darbar. If anyone can help us please tell us asap. This would be a great help and it makes a huge difference in planning the trip.
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

dhanani1 wrote:I think the o&shy;nly way we can find out the exact date for actual Darbar is to call the venue directly.They should be able to tell us the exact date the hall is reserved for the Darbar. If anyone can help us please tell us asap. This would be a great help and it makes a huge difference in planning the trip.
No one can tel you now when is the exact date until the officiel announcement, so We know that the same Hall for Darbar venue is reserved from 9th to 13th of December will be every day all kind of activities for GJ and DARBAR will take place in this Venue .
raneesm

Post by raneesm »

YAM,
Do you know what date the actual Deedar is?
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

raneesm wrote:YAM,
Do you know what date the actual Deedar is?
In my knowledge I'm 100% sure that the Darbar is on 11th of December 2008 But officialy right now only Mawlana Hazir Imam Knows Him self that what date will be giving by him and will be announcing soon!.
raneesm

Post by raneesm »

Thank you so much!
hkm

Confirmed date

Post by hkm »

any confirmed date yet??My flight reaches 10/12 in the morning. I am nervous if I will make it or not. I don't know why they have hall from 9-13. Is the deedar going to be on a later day???
ismailikid

Post by ismailikid »

I am a college student traveling from the States and I was wondering if anyone knows of any really discounted hotels or if anyone in Paris is willing to share their accomodations or house me? Does anyone know who I should ask?
newyorker

Post by newyorker »

Ismaili kid, I am working on some accomodations with some other students from the states. I will keep you posted if we get any good deals or if anyone has open rooms. Where are you from and what are you studying?
ng070758

Post by ng070758 »

I am getting to paris o&shy;n morning of the 9th and flying back to ATL o&shy;n morning of the 12th and willing to share my room for free&nbsp;with o&shy;ne guy in my hotel room.I am staying 11/2 mile from charles de gaule airport.<BR>gila05@aol.com<BR>
Kmomin

France Darbar Website Address

Post by Kmomin »

The website address for France Darbar is listed below.

http://www.goldenjubileefrance.com
zubair_mahamood

Paris Infomation

Post by zubair_mahamood »

ismailikid wrote:I am a college student traveling from the States and I was wondering if anyone knows of any really discounted hotels or if anyone in Paris is willing to share their accomodations or house me? Does anyone know who I should ask?
Ya Ali Madaad and Mubarak to All

I live in a studio, I can share it for free if ur coming to Paris for Dedaar…. email me at zubair_mahamood@hotmail.com !

N if someone needs any info which u can’t find online relating anything plz feel free to email me I will inshallah reply u asap…!

Someone looking for just discounted or accommodation not luxury then I think Hotel Ibis, Etap and Formule1 are good with limited service (if I find anything else I will update)

Plz check maps before booking and write these hotels if they can provide any future assistance. It will help!

Ibis http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/reservation ... tels.shtml the nearest is the one at Ibis “Villepinte P expos”,“Charles de Gaulle Airport”, “Charles de Gaulle Paris Nord” then u have “Saint Denis Stade SUD (south)” the train RER B takes u directly to Parc des Expositions

Etap http://www.etaphotel.com/gb/reservation ... tels.shtml
Nearest one is the Rossy CDG Paris Nord 2….

http://www.hotelformule1.com/gb/reserva ... tels.shtml
Nearest one is at Saint Denis Stade and the train RER B take u direct to Parc des Expositions!

Z M
Last edited by zubair_mahamood on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ismailikid

Post by ismailikid »

newyorker wrote:Ismaili kid, I am working o&shy;n some accomodations with some other students from the states. I will keep you posted if we get any good deals or if anyone has open rooms. Where are you from and what are you studying?
<BR><BR>I'm from Albuquerque, NM and I'm traveling from Washington DC. Thanks for your help. my email is <A href="mailto:naak08@aol.com">naak08@aol.com</A>.
Sophia14

Post by Sophia14 »

Hi, I'm also a student, I'm from Canada but I'm currently living in Germany for a year. I'll be travelling alone from Munich to Paris. If anyone has any more information about decent hotels or if the students from the U.S. figure anything out about group rates, could you please let me know? Thank you in advance, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sophia14

Post by Sophia14 »

And o&shy;ne more thing...does anyone know the exact date yet? I was planning o&shy;n catching a train o&shy;n Dec. 9, but if it's comfirmed that it will be o&shy;n the 11th, then I wouldn't come until the 10th. If anyone knows anything please let me know! Thank you :)
nagji13

picking up access/reg card

Post by nagji13 »

yam,

i noticed on the padhramni site, that those living outside france registering must pick up their own access card prior to 3 days before darbar.

i was wondering if anyone knows how strict this policy is, as would that mean we could not register now and pick them up a day or two prior?

its just that we don't know the exact date of darbar as yet...?

thanks
Nissony

When will be ?

Post by Nissony »

nagji i see a very good point in question, I also not be france person and arrive maybe same day as darbar, please someone tell us if this will be ok?.

Please AlyMadad, tell us why you are saying you are 100% sure darbar will be on the 11th when no1 else is. I ask 4 a good reason, I come from far and want to know when to book asap as everyone else im sure.

thank you for your replies :)

Ya Ali Madad
sphinx

Post by sphinx »

Are there any tours going with flights / package deals from Toronto?

p.s. i have a very good source telling me its on the 11th as well.