Français  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Recent News
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
FAIR-TV
Gallery
Photo Album
Others
Poll
Old or New Heritage Web Site?

· Old ismaili.net better
· New ismaili.net better
· No preference for me

Results | Polls

Votes: 559

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - PORTUGAL Didar dates, events and testimonies
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

PORTUGAL Didar dates, events and testimonies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeeshanali

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: PORTUGAL Didar dates, events and testimonies Reply with quote

Dear All,

The online registration for portugal deedar for Portugal, Spain, Mozambique and Angola has already begin.They have to use the username and password provided by registration team in their local jamatkhana

Registration for international jamat will be started at a later date.

So the above mentioned jamat register as per user name and password on
www.goldenjubileeportugal.com

I am a member of the Jamat under the National Council for Portugal jurisdiction (i.e. Portugal, Spain, Mozambique, Angola), but I have not received the access codes to the website.

Access information has been provided only to those members who are in the National Council’s database, via the completion and delivery of the Info 2007 forms.

If you do not hold an access code (username/password), you must contact the Registration desk upon your arrival to Portugal. This can be done at the Lisbon Ismaili Center or at the Seixal Jamatkhana, every Friday, following religious ceremonies, and collect all necessary information from the Registration team.

Access to Darbar is guaranteed to all Jamati members belonging to the Portuguese jurisdiction.

If you have any query you can mail on info@goldenjubileeportugal.com

Wishing you deedar mubrak

Regards/rahim
View users profile Send private message Send email
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS RECEIVED

Yam Everyone,

You know what they say about us Canadian Ismailis ~ we work very hard and "we are the world class jet setters" when it comes to Golden Jubilee
Darbars".

Here's an opportunity to do international seva and help out our brothers and sisters for the Portugal, Spain. Mozambique and Angola Darbar.

Currently registration is only for the above local jamat and international
registration will take place later in the stage.

Below is the information :

Welcome to the Portuguese Golden Jubilee celebrations official website.

On the most auspicious occasion of our beloved Mawlana Hazar Imams Golden Jubilee, the Jamati and Imamat Institutions convey their heartiest Mubarak, and express their felicitations to the Jamat in Portugal, Spain, Mozambique and Angola. The Institutions equally extend their warm felicitations to the worldwide Jamat.

Whilst waiting for the official announcement of Mawlana Hazar Imams visit to Portugal, the Jamats of Portugal, Spain, Mozambique and Angola are invited to initiate their online registration.

In order to initiate this process, please enter the username and password
provided by the Registration team.

The registration for the

International Jamat will begin in a later stage, to be duly announced.

In order to obtain all the latest updates, the Jamat is invited to visit
this website on a regular basis.

http://www.goldenjubileeportugal.com/

Ya Ali Madad
Shawn Ladak, B.A. M.ED.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still hearing about a possible Darbar in Lisbon around 11th July...
Musshiism2008

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Portugal Visit Reply with quote

Any news for Portugal Darbar. It looks like we are in a dead lock.
View users profile Send private message
Important_Information

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Portugal Padramni from 10th July to 14 July Reply with quote

Mubaraki to the world Jamat.
MHI is visiting Portugal from 10th July to 14 July and there will be Imamat-Day Grand Darbar during this visit.

The confirmation announcement will in JK’s soon.

Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement.

I believe world Jamat must be aware of Padramni dates of MHI.

YAM
Kasim

sassy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

annoucement from LIF tonight in Toronto J.k ( WED july 25/0icon_cool.gif
Re : Portugal vist
Qadir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Portugal Padramni from 10th July to 14 July Reply with quote

Important_Information wrote:
Mubaraki to the world Jamat.
MHI is visiting Portugal from 10th July to 14 July and there will be Imamat-Day Grand Darbar during this visit.

The confirmation announcement will in JK’s soon.

Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement.

I believe world Jamat must be aware of Padramni dates of MHI.

YAM
Kasim

Hi Kasim,
YAM
MHI will defiantly bless you.
How do you know this all?
Where this inside information came from?
Any way, MHI will bless you for this great Khidmat.
By your information many murid will be able to do arrangement of their journey to Portugal and be able to bless by Holy Didar.
The work you are doing is very high, keep it up.
Qadir.
Important_Information

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MHI is visiting Portugal from 10th July to 14th July is confirmed

Many thanks Qader (MukhiSaheb) for your Du’a and appreciating my post.

Dear all YAM,
(Reader with negative thoughts) You can start your criticism if you like as you did with me about UK Padramni
Or
Appreciate my work by thinking positively.

Remember that for India and Bangladesh GJ Padramni, I post 9 days prior to Jamati announcement. And for UK GJ Padramni I post 17 days prior to Jamati announcement and both dates were correct.
I only post when I receive positive confirmation.

I am not in any Jamati Committee and neither under any oath, my intention is to give correct information to international jamat about Padramni dates; well before the announcement so Jamat can prepare them self much earlier.

If any one like to know unconfirmed dates about forthcoming GJ Padramni at different parts of world; you can ask me at: ihere@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards
Kasim Ali
JackJack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on the venue?
AlyMadad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Important_Information"]MHI is visiting Portugal from 10th July to 14th July is confirmed

Dear all YAM,
(Reader with negative thoughts) You can start your criticism if you like as you did with me about UK Padramni
Or
Appreciate my work by thinking positively.

Dear Kasim,
I always appreciate and positive about your time and hard work that you help/inform this way all Jamat. and You should not take any neg. comments from a few part jamat that bcz they are always negative for good work and no work.
My best exprience is from your hard work is . The moment i got the UK news from this forum (I'm from CANADA) I reserved hotel rooms for my family 3 miles away from ExCel 3 nights for 210 pounds and now 18 miles away if you are lucky you will get for 550-600+ pounds it is not matter of money that we thing when we go to a DARBAR but if Jamat gets help from advance why not .
Many Thanks once again.
sphinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: LISBON Darbar Date? Reply with quote

Any confirmation on Lisbon's Darbar date? I'm hearing July 11th, but how true?
Riz1317

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Hotel,Visa,Ticket & tour for Lisbon,Portugal from Riaz M Reply with quote

<SPAN class=postbody>dear All, <BR><BR>Yali Madad to all of you. <BR><BR>we are arranging Hotel,&nbsp;Ticket &amp; tour for&nbsp;Lisbon, Portugal for our Ismailies. <BR><BR>-- <BR>We are trustable and looking for valuable customers who are required the best Tour, Ticketing &amp; Service all over the world. We feel very proud to do business with your esteemed organization/company &amp; our valuable customers. We assure you for our fully support to satisfy your organization/company &amp; your tour to all over the world. <BR><BR>For any query / inquiry please do let me contact through email or phone. I am available for you all time. <BR><BR>Thanks and Best Regards <BR><BR>with best regards <BR>============= <BR>Riaz Momin <BR>Tour Manager <BR>Shahid Travels &amp; Tour <BR>Address: Ground Floor 9/13-B, Uni Plaza, I.I. Chundrigar Road, <BR>Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. <BR>Tel: 0092-021-2401478 <BR>Fax: 0092-021-2416322 <BR>cell:0092-3002563034 <BR>E-mail: <A href="mailto:riazmomin786@gmail.com"><FONT color=#4c5ea8>riazmomin786@gmail.com</FONT></A> <BR>Msn : <A href="mailto:riaz_momin76@hotmail.com"><FONT color=#4c5ea8>riaz_momin76@hotmail.com</FONT></A> <BR>Web: <A href="http://www.shahidtravels.com/" target=_blank><FONT color=#4c5ea8>www.shahidtravels.com</FONT></A></SPAN>[list][/list][color=blue][/color][img][/img][quote][/quote][list=][/list][list][/list]
samirp469

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUBARAKI to ALL
official announcement has been made in india jamatkhana that MHI will be visiting portugal from 10th to 14th july and golden jubilee durbar will be held at LISBON. furthur detailed will be conved to jamat in near future
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y.A.M
I have regularly been checking the website - www.goldenjubileeportugal.com - in order to register myself as an international jamat member. However, the international jamat registration doesnt seem to have begun and I am wondering about this. Can anyone please enlighten me?
No_problem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

You need to login to the website with a username and password which you can enter on the left menu, and for this you need to first register an account on the website by clicking here:

https://www.goldenjubileeportugal.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

Then you should be able to register for the Darbar.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: