UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Noor-e-salaam

Post by Noor-e-salaam »

Hi Kasim:

Thank you for posting the dates. I have lived in England for many years and the family members in England are also telling us that the Darbar is either on the July 6 or 7. In the honor of our Beloved HI 50th Golden Jubilee, the Royal Family, Queen and Prince Philips, has invited the Noorani Family to London for the grand celebrations of our beloved HI 50 Golden Jubilee.
zaiyyn

darbar

Post by zaiyyn »

<P>So what date is HI coming? Some people are saying 4th July, is it 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th?

The council has know about this- they should have told us many days ago, we are just to book now. Oh mowla, make wednesday(chandraat) come quickly. We hope it is announced then
zain
Important_Information

Deedar announcement

Post by Important_Information »

YAM:
The UK Deedar announcement is now ready and will be read in JK soon. One more good news about Padramni will be read on Chandraat day in the JK.
Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

MOVED FROM OTHER SECTION
PLEASE PUT ALL UK INFO IN THIS SECTION - DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE THREAD FOR THE SAME SUBJECT!

njarch

PostPosted: 21 May 2008 01:55 am Post subject: UK deedar

Is there any credence on unofficial stories about UK deedar on July 4 followed by Paris on 7th and Lisbon on 9th.

zaiyyn

Where did you get this news that MAWLA BAPA, is coming on the 4th July??

Some brother of ours called Kasim is saying 5th,6th,7th.

Zain
njarch

Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar

Post by njarch »

YAM Zain

Its a common knowledge in every JK in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Maybe o&shy;n Wednesday it will be clear about the official dates. Mubaraki to all.

njarch
eishal

[b]UK darbar Registration[/b]

Post by eishal »

Ya Ali Madad to every one .. .

Can any o&shy;ne reply that what is the website address for international registration for UK Derbar. And MHI vistiting dates and program.

Eishal
Important_Information

Hi eishal,
UK didnt start the international registration yet.
I will post the web site for international registration at least a day before overseas registration will begin.

Many thanks
Kasim
zeeh

India would have herd the announcement by now!

Post by zeeh »

Has anyone herd what the dates are for the UK darbar.&nbsp; Chandrath is over in India now???
abhamani46

Post by abhamani46 »

No announcement in Chand Raat in Pakistan, with regard to forthcoming UK Padhramani.
DELETED

Looks like a rumour

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

Hi. I was really upset, aswell as the other thousands of ismailis in the UK. It is unacceptable to spread rumours that announcements will be read- when they are not. Please don't do this is future- being an ismaili it is very wrong.
Important_Information

UK Padramni is already confirmed for early July.

No it is not rumours
Ya Ali Madad to all readers,
Don’t disappoint about Padramni as UK Padramni is already confirmed for early July.
The announcement is delayed for one important reason, now it is under re-preparation and hopefully will be ready to read soon along with the “sarbet” in all UK JK’s
ExCel Exhibition Hall is booked from 2nd of July till 16th of July for Darbar, although the hall will be used by Jamat for only 8 days between these times.
The website is ready for international registration but not launch yet. I will post at lease one day before the launch of this website for international registration. http://www.goldenjubileeuk.org

Remember I will never post any thing unless I get a solid confirmation.

I got dates of Padrami for France and Portugal but I am waiting for its confirmation so I will not post these dates until I will get positive confirmation about those dates, although it is very likely that the dates I got for France and Portugal could be correct one.

Please have a little passion for few more days and you will hear the announcement in JK’s and you will see that my given dates are the correct one.

Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riz1317

Hotel available in our end for Deedar by Riaz Momin Karachi

Post by Riz1317 »

<P>dear All, <BR>Yali Madad all of you.<BR><BR>we are arranging Hotel, Tour, Ticket & Visa processing for our Ismailies for U.K, Asia Tour&nbsp;& all other countires.<BR><BR>pls cnfm your receipt.<BR><BR>We are trustable and looking for valuable customers who are required the best Tour, Ticketing & Service all over the world. We feel very proud to do business with your esteemed organization/company & our valuable customers. We assure you for our fully support to satisfy your organization/company & your tour to all over the world. <BR><BR>For any query / inquiry please do let me contact through email or phone. I am available for you all time.<BR><BR>Thanks and Best Regards<BR><BR>with best regards <BR>============= <BR>Riaz Momin <BR>Tour Manager <BR>Shahid Travels & Tour <BR>Address: Ground Floor 9/13-B, Uni Plaza, I.I. Chundrigar Road, <BR>Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. <BR>Tel: 0092-021-2401478<BR>Fax: 0092-021-2416322 <BR>cell:0092-3002563034/3008282669 <BR>E-mail: <A href="mailto:riazmomin786@gmail.com">riazmomin786@gmail.com</A> &nbsp;<BR>Msn : <A href="mailto:riaz_momin76@hotmail.com">riaz_momin76@hotmail.com</A> <BR>Web: <A href="http://www.shahidtravels.com">www.shahidtravels.com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;</P>
hadijinnah

Post by hadijinnah »

to zaiyyn and all others<BR><BR>there's no need to upset if annoucement did not read in JK o&shy;n chandrat, it wasn't rumor but there was last minute changes and they holded for the later date but London&nbsp;dates&nbsp;are confirmed and darbar&nbsp;will be between&nbsp;july 6-9. I was very excited o&shy;n chandrat and after JK feel little bid down but not disappointed and no upset o&shy;n nobody because people o&shy;n this forum like kasim and all others share there information we should respect them and whatever dates and venue they put o&shy;n this forum we should take this as guidelines for our travel arrangements not as confirmed dates till annouced in JK, i have booked my&nbsp;flight and hotel for tentative dates&nbsp;from karachi but not paid waiting for the annoucement in the JK, so please be polite and have big smile o&shy;n the face as mawla said. YAM to all and see you in london.<BR><BR>regards <BR><BR>Hadi&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
zeeh

Any word from on Uk deedar dates?

Post by zeeh »

JK is over in Pakistan and India... Any announcements o&shy;n UK deedar dates?
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

To hadi

Why a lot of people were upset was because they have NEVER seen hazir imam in the physical form- maybe you have before.

You don't know how much we are looking forward to this deedar- and setbacks like this make us hurt.

I'm not trying to be rude but I'm trying to explain what didaar actually means to us.

Regards YAM
DELETED

Totally Agree

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
eishal

Inform as earlier as possible

Post by eishal »

Ya Ali Madad,

Pakistan jk is over also on friday and no annoucement is made regarding any of upcoming Hazir Imam visit. As soon as any one hear any annoucement in JK about next darbar dates.... Post it.

Also who is in UK right now, update as your friday JK over about any annoucement with respect to Hazir Imam visit in Uk or other than that.

Waiting for happy news. will inshallah come and see all in UK in mowla visit.

keep smiling and faith in Ya Ali.

Eishal
DELETED

No more news

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sn72

Post by sn72 »

<P>Ya Ali Madad All,<BR><BR>There's no need to blame each other. Be patient as all of us know that Mowla will&nbsp;inshallah&nbsp;come to UK o&shy;ne way or the other. As been previously announced numerous times in JK&nbsp;not to make travel arrangements till we hear officially through LIF. At this time of the golden jubilee please refrain from being sarcastic and try to be a little more humble. Although those comments were not made to me but to Mr Kassim, but just remember He's another Ismaili brother who's just trying to help. SMILE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/b]
Shelina_D

Post by Shelina_D »

Agree with sn72. Patience is a virtue ...

Appreciate all the info from Kasim...it is very useful ...inshallah everything will be alright.

Kasim Ali bhai - Pls don't mind the criticism, appreciate all the info you're posting.

At the end of the day we all know this is NOT an official site of the LIF and therefore all info should be treated as unofficial unless and until announced in JK.
Important_Information

Many thanks an72 and Shelina_D

Dear all
The information I amhaving is from the right source and is correct.

So in my opinion we must wait. We may get confirmation very soon.
Kind regards and GJ mubarak to all.

YAM to all those readers who are very good in criticism:

1) I only post the positively confirmed information about padramni.

2) May I ask you if today is 6th July and if the Darbar day is passed? No; not not yet, so why you are thinking that it could be incorrect information? Wait and watch.

3) Yes I agree that it is delay in the Jamati Announcement but there was not any negative Announcement yet like that of Dubai 13 Dec one as it was Announced rumours.

Be positive and wait,
Kind regards
Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

Important_Information wrote:Many thanks an72 and Shelina_D

Dear all
The information I was having was from the right source and was correct at the time I posted it.

Today Fri the 6th when I want to JK at 5pm to help for the Sarbet; I was told that the Sarbet is now cancelled, then I read the Announcement at 5.15pm well before it read in JK, I was really socked that not a single hint about GJ Padramni.
After Khane I was told by my 2 different sources (one face to face and other over the phone) that the program in not changed yet but they are waiting for the confirmation from Aiglemont.

So in my opinion we must wait. We may get confirmation very soon.
Kind regards and GJ mubarak to all.

YAM to all those readers who are very good in criticism:

1) Remember that it was Announced in UK JK on Friday 30 May ’08 that we will be having golden jubilee Padramni within two months. (Those who went to JK on that date are the witness of this Announcement.

2) Please read my first post properly in this thread, it clearly said in paragraph fifth that “Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement.”

3) I only post the positively confirmed information about padramni.

4) May I ask you if today is 6th July and if the Darbar day is passed? No; not not yet, so why you are thinking that it could be incorrect information? Wait and watch.

5) Yes I agree that it is delay in the Jamati Announcement but there was not any negative Announcement yet like that of Dubai 13 Dec one as it was Announced rumours.

Be positive and wait,
Kind regards
Kasim Ali
Kasim bhai ,

Don't be disheartened, we are khojas after all - when we dont get the info - we blame the leadership and when someone does give us info - we think there is a conspiracy to give out wrong info - or that someone is hiding something to gain personal benefit..
you're doing a good job - don't mind the criticisms...
we tend to forget that deedar is given not taken..when the Imam is ready..we will get deedar..not a moment before..and we have to be of the quality to receive deedar.

Shams
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

Ya Ali Madad brothers and sisters,
First of all, thank you Kasim bhai for everything. We, including myself need to remeber that reading is one thing and believing is another. No one except the Admin of this site has any right to ask Kasim bhai what to write and what not to write.
Kasim bhai is not compelling us in any ways to believe everything he writes. He in fact has stated time and again to wait until final announcements are made in Jamat Khana. His advice nevertheless helps up in making reservations that are refundable; so please Kasim bhai keep up with the good work, we really appreciate it.
useless_information

Darbar Info for UK

Post by useless_information »

Announcement on Chandrat . . . . did not happen
Announcement on Friday July6 . . . . did not happen
Sarbat on Friday . . . did not happen

So what now?
Advice to people waiting for a confirmation of the dates:

1. DO NOT book a hotel if you can not get a refund or can not change dates
2. DO NOT book a flight if it is not refundable
3. There is NO ONE one on this site who has "inside" information. They are usually fed information by people who think they are privy to inside knowledge.
4. There are no short cuts - wait for the Darbar information to be announced before making plans and booking vacations.
5. DO NOT assume if you are outside UK that you will be able to register once the dates are announced. There may be a limitation as to how many international guests are allowed to register. It depends on the capacity of the hall (Excel?) and how many in UK have already registered.

In short - do not make plans UNTIL the announcement is made and No one at this point knows when that will be!
dhananif

Post by dhananif »

yam i wanted to say thanks to this forum a lot of people including myself have booked hotel rooms in advance in preparation for didar- a lot of hotels in london allow u to cancel reservation if dates change without losing any money-so i want to say thanks to the administrator for alerting us to the tentative dates.<BR><BR>it is a real shame that we are all arguing and criticising mr kasim- id this what mawla would like to hear? we shoudl all be saying tasbhi and imploring for didar afterall he is bestowing o&shy;n us his blessing which is his perrogative not our right!<BR><BR>stop blaming people and keep praying- didar shouldnt be an inconvinience to us but an occassion regardless of when it happens- i have a three year old daughter and a teacher and need to sort out work etc but hey isnt mawla worth it?<BR><BR>go to jk and attend the intezari programme and inshallah we will know soon- dont lose faith!<BR><BR>allah hafiz
rebel_khojo

Post by rebel_khojo »

<P>Darbar dates not confirmed but it will take place as the behind the scenes activities are happening<BR>dates: no idea but lets be honest the worst kept secret for the 1st week of july is definate unless MHI says no<BR>The announcement in in jk? well we all know MHI is not in town at the moment so maybe a bit hard to get the official go ahead. <BR>D-Day as its known will more than likely happen o&shy;n the Saturday 5th July in the afternoon<BR>As far as i know the "Dhamaal" will take place 3 days prior to D-day as well as o&shy;ne day after.<BR>Hotels? well it is going to be very pricey 1) its london 2) its in a very unreachable part of london where the UK jamat have no option but to take up lodgings due to the time travel to the venue.<BR>good place to look is just outside of the dockland area, if anyone needs hotels drop me a line i have good links with travel agents in london<BR><BR>Also if anyone is coming from abroad, and they need a local sim card for their mobiles o&shy;nce again drop me a line.<BR>finally lets all hope the GJ year finishes in great style as it has been so far this GJ year.<BR><BR></P>
Admin

Post by Admin »

The single major failure of the leadership during Golden Jubilee that will enter history is perhaps in the information field.

The Jamat was told in Jamat Khana on 21s March 2007 that it will be informed two months in advance of any Didar date.

When a responsible body makes this kind of false representation in Jamatkhana without respecting this commitment, it is a very serious breach of trust, not only to the Jamat but also to the Imam.

We know information is available to some segment of the Jamat, particularly those close to the leadership, well before it is available through announcements. This is wrong.

They may not consider themselves accountable but they are responsible in all these rumours that are circulating and all these millions of dollars of losses inccured in the Jamat because of trip cancellation, late reservation of flight and last minute booking.

May God forgive them because I don't know if the Jamat will ever.

Admin.
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

Admin wrote:The single major failure of the leadership during Golden Jubilee that will enter history is perhaps in the information field.

The Jamat was told in Jamat Khana on 21s March 2007 that it will be informed two months in advance of any Didar date.

When a responsible body makes this kind of false representation in Jamatkhana without respecting this commitment, it is a very serious breach of trust, not only to the Jamat but also to the Imam.

We know information is available to some segment of the Jamat, particularly those close to the leadership, well before it is available through announcements. This is wrong.

They may not consider themselves accountable but they are responsible in all these rumours that are circulating and all these millions of dollars of losses inccured in the Jamat because of trip cancellation, late reservation of flight and last minute booking.

May God forgive them because I don't know if the Jamat will ever.

Admin.

Thanks Admin, That was a very valid point, Specialy in Economic Part of your comment ( the leadership's EYES are closed completely)
mun

Golden Jubilee of our Beloved Mowlabapa

Post by mun »

Happy and sad murid, neither rich nor poor.

The golden jubilee year is nearly ending.

I Feel that All MukhiSahebs are in Mowlabapa's place and I feel that they
are letting me down for not clearly giving enough info regarding the
Golden Jubilee Darbars.

Mukhisabebs should clearly override the leadership becoz they have
the right to do so. Mukhisahebs are u happy that the way the internet
or the leadership is teasing the whole wide world jamats, knowing that
u r sat in place of Mowlabapa in Jamatkhanas.

Do u have no feelings at all to ur jamats?

Or is it only the rich have privileges and the rest of the jamat have to
sit and be be grateful for whatever is given.