Was Adam born in this yug?

Whatever happened before Adam
st0necol

Was Adam born in this yug?

Post by st0necol »

When we talk of Hazrat Adam so I've question.

Was he born in this yug?

He was the first human sent on Earth.

So in which yug was he born ?

Kerta ? Treta? Duapur or Kalyug?

Kalyug started some 7000 years back.

And he was the first prophet right??

so was he the first human sent on Earth in Kalyug ?

or what?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

You will find the answer if you go through all the threads with Adam in the topic in this section (Pre-Adam).
Aramein

Post by Aramein »

<P>My dear spiritual brothers and sisters!</P><P>As far as we know Ismailism is not a faith climbed to Indian culture or traditions.Most of the materials in this website includes phrases and terms from Indian culture.When i saw the word Chanta for the first time in this forum i was shocked.Thousands of terms and phrases are creating the picture that Ismailism is a faith of particular Indian and Pakistani groups.I am living in Dubai.When i have visited the Ismaili Centre for the first time to read namaz and when after namaz our pakistani and indian brothers and sisters started to sing in their language some qasidas and bayts i didn't understand anything at all..and i think it's not CORRECT step towards unification.Today,approximately every western document shows that ismailis are indian and pakistani people ruled by a Spiritual Leader.All these documents make a picture that Ismailism is something Indian or Pakistani term and religious practice!</P><P>English is Universal Language so be kind to use english everywhere..even in those communities where other Ismailis from other countries could understand you!</P><P>Ismailism is not Indian religion it's the Pure form Of Perfection..that doesn't  express any particular form of  reading or praying or smth. else..</P><P>So be so kind!Do not forget about other Ismailis also we should be o&shy;nE community,but not by NAME but by our respect and support for each other!That's the True Nature of Islam!</P><P>Thanks.</P>
Admin

Post by Admin »

Ismailism does not depend on Indian culture nor on Farsi culture nor on Arabic culture.

Ismailism is a pluralistic faith and respect values of diversity and pluralism.
If you feel you are from a tradition that is not well represented on this web site you are encouraged to post on Ismailism from the point of view of your tradition.

But do not criticize other traditions that you do not agree with.

Admin

Global technologies imply the use of a global language - not to obliterate old traditions, but to rescue and revivify them . [Aga Khan - Cape Town 1996]
agakhani

Re: Was Adam born in this yug?

Post by agakhani »

st0necol wrote:When we talk of Hazrat Adam so I've question.

Was he born in this yug?

or what?
The answer of your question is very simple Adam was not born in Karta,Treta,duapur or in Kalyug but Adam was born before these four yugs.
The first Amoeba born on this earth was Adam. it is not necessary that Adam should be from human being all Allah's first creation which had lives were Adam. The human lives on this earth comes evolutuon after evolution thus first Amoeba, than fish, than water animal, Chimpanzee than Vaman( very close look to human being and chimpanzees) and than after human being, Allah's all these creations were Adams. If you listening waez than please listen waez of Rai Abu Ali, name "Das Avatar" which is also available in Ismaili.net and if you do not mind to read other religious/cosmology books( Hindu) than read "Vishnu Puran" in this book you will find the best answer of your this question, brother.
By the way Ismailism does not comes from Hindu or other religious cultures,their believes or traditions, you should remember this when you read any books of Hindu or other religious.
TheMaw

Re: Was Adam born in this yug?

Post by TheMaw »

I have to admit this description of the jugs seems so alien to me; I am familiar with Persian and Arab writings, not ginaans of the Khojas. They, too, talk of cycles, but not in the same way at all.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I think Dariush Shaygan also talks of the cyclical time in Ismailism in one of his book from other then Indian Ismaili sources.

In Ginans, Mohamed Mustafa is calles Mamad Mawji, what does it change? In ginans, Mowlana Honeyd the father of the last Adam is called Buddh Awatar. What does it change. Same faith, just vocabulary is adapted to the language and the culture of the time and place.

Admin
saifeen94

Post by saifeen94 »

It is said that o&shy;nce Hazrat Ali was asked by o&shy;ne of his displines that who was the first man o&shy;n Earth? and Hazrat Ali replied "Adam" the man asked who was before Adam? and Hazrat Ali replied "Adam". The man asked again. and Ali said "You may ask however many times my answer shall be Adam"<BR><BR>The parts I have quoted are not the exact words from which I get this story.
hungama25

Post by hungama25 »

When we talk of Hazrat Adam so I've question.

Was he born in this yug?

or what?

h.adam[as] was a first human being and there is no doubt about that brother stonecol...

4:1 (Picktall) O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim ( your rights ) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bore you ). Lo! Allah hath been a Watcher over you.
sinanmomin

Post by sinanmomin »

there were not one adam was came many adam came in word
by ginan 50000 adam were came

not one world was builded many world was builded and destroyed and allah take avtars in each world
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

sinanmomin............after watching this documentary on aliens i completely believe that there is more than one adam[as] as we are not the only one in milky way.....there are zillions of galaxy and trillions of earth like planet

you are right my fren....you are right !!!