If Ali is Allah , we are we reciting Salawat ?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
FayyazValani2017

If Ali is Allah , we are we reciting Salawat ?

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Sorry but i have a query in understanding Ali as Allah
That why are reciting salawat [ Oh Allah , let your blessing be upon Muhammad and his family (ahl-e-bait Ali , Fatima , Hussain , Hassan (a.s) )
So are we saying Oh Ali let your blessing be upon you? sorry i need some serious help .
Well i am not saying that Ali is not Allah , as SMS said Allahu akbar , in which one side is divinity and other side is infinity [not exact words]
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
Plseas read my posting on Salvat an understanding.
That question of yours can be found there.
I am not good in copypasting the link.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The notion of Ali is Allah is a Batini concept restricted for the Jamats only. It can also be called the Tariqah concept exclusive to the Jamaat. The Salwaat which is a common prayer for all Muslims (with variations in the wordings), is a Sharia concept common to all Muslims.

As MHI said in his December 2008 Talika Farman, there has always been a complimentary between the Sharia and Tariqah practices through out our history. Ali Allah is a Tariqah concept and Salwat is a Sharia concept.
FayyazValani2017

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad
Thank you , i always mix sharia , tariqa , haqiqah :p sorry , i will figure it out as i will read more , Thank you both of you for responding . May Moula Bless us all