ISMAILI -MY FLAG

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
hl786

ISMAILI -MY FLAG

Post by hl786 »

ya ali madad

im trying to find the red and green (ismaili flag) MY FLAG

and also, does anybody know, if the flag has a TAJ in the middle? or isi it only mowla bapa's flag that has the taj?

anybody know anywhere I can find this flag?

plz advise

thank you
kmaherali

Re: ISMAILI -MY FLAG

Post by kmaherali »

hl786 wrote: and also, does anybody know, if the flag has a TAJ in the middle? or isi it only mowla bapa's flag that has the taj?

thank you
According to the holy constitution, Myflag with the Taj is the Personal Standard of MHI and he himself can only use it.

Relevant section in the constitution.

IMAM, THE ISMAILI FLAG AND THE NASHID AL-IMAMAH

16.1 In accordance with historical right and ancestral tradition, Mawlana Hazar Imam shall have:

(a) a Personal Standard as set out in the Eighth Schedule; and

(b) an Imamat Crest as set out in the Ninth Schedule, which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam.

16.2 In accordance with the history and tradition of the jamat, there shall be:

(a) an Ismaili Flag in the form and colours set out in the Tenth Schedule, which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam; and

(b) the Nashid al-Imamah having such lyrics and score and which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam.

The colour of the Ismaili Flag set out in the Tenth Schedule is the MyFlag without the Taj.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Some more info on the My Flag by Mumtaz Ali

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/801

Ismaili flag - It's Origin & Importance