San Antonio Testimonial

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
shirazkali

San Antonio Testimonial

Post by shirazkali »

This is a synopsis of Jamati activity and Imam firman:

Firstly let me congratulate to all the Ismailis on this auspicious occasion of deedar in San Antonio. It was tireless efforts of volunteers who made this three day program successful. There were about 35000.00 Jamat present during darbar. Most Jamat came on April 12 to prepare them for this glorious and magnificent day of darbar. According to my judgment, volunteer worked so hard day and night without any sleep in order for jamat to have pleasant deedar. On Saturday, there were several dance performances in Alamo dome which most of the Jamat enjoyed. Breakfast was served. Jamat were given bags contained chips, cereal bar, candies, and bottle of water. At the same time tea, chai, cookies, and many things were being served to all of the Jamat. At lunch menu was kadai kosht, naan, daal, bread, rice. There was pizza and sandwiches for Kids. Then Jamat came for prayers and recited the prayers. One of the awkward things that I saw was that people were sitting in shoes for musical performance at the same hall where Jamat recited the prayers but without shoes. Jamat were given bags contained chips, candies, and botti roll or vegetable roll. As far as the transportation was concerned, most jamati members parked on their designated parkings then shuttle took Jamat to Alamo Dome. Jamat enjoyed Dandia Rass on the Saturday night. Despite enough volunteers, there was very little mismanagement. According to my judgment, the little mismanagement occurred at food serving. The food serving spot was very congested so Jamat became very frustrated, but volunteers tried their best. It is natural that if thousands of people come at the same time to get their hands on food especially on Sunday created some confusion. There was Biryani, Ice cream, chicken, naan, sweets and many other things available for jamat to eat. As far as the activities were concerned, most Jamat understood and wait patiently in their lines. Most Jamati members were excited and could not wait for this happy occasion; therefore they neglected all the disputes. Again thanks to all the volunteers who came from all over US to San Antonio in order to prepare Jura, food, and many other things in a very short notice.

According to many people, the darbar hall opened at 4:00 am. The day was sunny and bright. People started coming as the doors opened in the convention center. The security was very tight. Jamat were given breakfast in the morning. In order for Jamat to prepare for deedar, there were many waizes and ginans recited. It was spiritual atmosphere. Every one was very excited and was waiting impatiently. Imam arrived in the convention center around 10:30 am. Imam was very happy. Imam walked for several minutes and showered us with many blessings. Most members started crying as they saw Imam after several years. Imam’s hands were seemed to be OK as Imam used both of his hands. Imam was in special Golden Jubilee Khirat. Ginan “Saheb Ji Tu More Man Bhavee” was followed by Sura al-Noor and translation. Then Imam rose to give firman. Imam gave blessings to all the spiritual children in the beginning then Imam gave special blessings to all the volunteers who made this visit possible. In the beginning of his Firman, Imam expected us to correct the bad image of Islam especially in Western World. Imam wants us to become ambassador of Islam. Imam said if anyone does not understand our faith guide them and even by explaining them they don’t understand, guide them again but don’t be angry. Imam said that there is an economic down turn all over the world so you should not be panic. By uniting and helping each other will solve most of the problems. Imam gave special blessings to those who have given time and knowledge Nazrana. Imam also gave special blessings to those who gave material nazrana. Imam said that after giving this nazrana it will multiply and multiply several times in your lives. Imam said that this nazrana will help him to set up new institutions which will solve the problems of other Jamat who is very poor in other parts of the world. Imam said that our actions must reflect the true face of Islam. Our “social habits” must also reflect our faith. Imam also remembered his senior murids and told our young generation to fully take care their parents and grand parents. Imam also said that education is very important and those who have achieved the education know its real value. Imam said that religion is not something time constraint or you can pray from one to two or four to five. Islam asks us for full submission at all time. Imam said to keep Tasbeeh with us all the time. Imam showered his blessings for Mushkil Assan, unity in our families, Sirat al- Mustakeem, good health, and prosperity in our lives. Imam even said that he can even see his jamat at the end of the hall. Imam said to take his blessings to your jamat and to your families wherever they live.

As Imam was leaving the hall, Imam stopped at one patient and gave blessings to his son for taking care of his father. Imam showed us to be like that son and take some lessons from him. As Imam left Jamat rose for Shukrana Tasbeeh. After Tasbeeh, Ginans were being recited but it was stopped by Imam Message that Imam wants his murids to do Zikar in their hearts. Then Jamat gave congratulations to each other for such a nice deedar. Then Mukhi came and said to the Jamat that when Imam arrived Mukhi said to Imam that Jamat is waiting to see you impatiently. Imam said to Mukhi that I am also waiting to see my Jamat impatiently as well. Imam said to Mukhi to tell my Jamat to enjoy this happy occasion by playing Dandia Raas. On behalf of myself I convey heartiest mubaraki to all of you and blessings. Ameen.
Admin

Post by Admin »

sent as received - ghani ghani mubaraki to all
Ya Ali Madad.

Yes we are now back from the Darbar with Mowlabapa in San Antonio, TX. It was a wonderful and the most memorable trip.

Mowlabapa was extremely happy – and he asked us all to convey His Blessings to all our families and Jamats – and that was in the form of a “REQUEST”!!

So we are fulfilling his REQUEST by conveying his Blessings to all of you – wherever you are.

We all prayed for the families around the world and the Ruhani members.

He was using His left hand on the shoulders of the Mukhi and Kamadias. Later He placed His left hand on the wrist – perhaps they didn’t bend low enough! This continued for whoever came afterwards.

In His farmans, He said Darbar was a Happy occasion. He mentioned to go into businesses together to strengthen the brotherhood! And Education too - He said those who heeded His earlier farmans, know the value of Education. Also spoke about living longer – that it is a good thing – but we should take good care of our elderly. Spoke about eliminating poverty – and how the Golden Jubilee initiatives are working towards that goal. He spoke about explaining our religion to others – not in anger, and not to shy away from explaining and explaining again. He then said, if they won’t change their minds, to leave them in their state of ignorance – but not in anger.

When He stood up for the second time, He gave Dua Ashish again, and turned to the left of the hall, where we were sitting, and said – to that end of the hall too, I see you all!! What a moving experience! Hopefully we will get the text of His Farmans soon. Later, after Hazar Imam left, he sent a message with the Mukhi to ask the Jamat to play Dandia and to convey His happiness.

He spent over an hour with the Jamat. On His way out, He stopped by the critically ill patients who were in their beds, and one of them was former Mukhi of SugarLand, TX Jamat – whom He gave Blessings and told his son to take care of Him – and make sure his father should not suffer any pain (we spoke to the family afterwards and got first hand information). He then passed each bed and gave His Blessings.

In the afternoon, we had Lunch and Dandias. Evening Jamat Khana was held at the Alamo Dome – a stadium, where all other activities including Dandias were held. (Darbar was held at the Henry Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX). We had quite a huge Jamat gathered, in spite of the long and tiring activities of the whole day. We got Juro and Niaz blessed by Hazar Imam.

After Mowlabapa departed, we had Shukhar tasbih, and after that, as soon as the Ginan started, people started making noise and leaving. Missionary Saheba from Houston had to intervene to stop the ginan and try to make the Jamat quiet, since Hazar Imam was still in the building with the leaders. She had to stand up four times. After it was announced that Hazar Imam had left the building, the Jamat got up, and many started wearing their shoes right there – where Hazar Imam had just walked – including on the Red Carpet!

In the Jamat Khana that evening, one of the announcements was for the seniors of the Jamat: that no services were available for them that evening – and that their families should make the arrangements for them. This was in direct contrast to what Hazar Imam had mentioned in His farmans earlier that morning! Many just chuckled at that.

However, overall, it was a well planned event, with volunteers spending countless hours for the comfort of the Jamat!

Mubarakis to all of you!
shirazkali

Post by shirazkali »

I agree 100% with Admin on the matter of jamat wearing shoes in the hall where Imam gave the deedar. It really hurt me when I saw that. My heart wanted to stop our brothers and sisters from wearing shoes and walking on the same carpet where Hazir Imam put his blessed foot but I could not stopped each one of them. Those who understand Mowla continue to respect even his small thing. I felt Imams presence and his blessings even after his departure. Tears of Joy and tears due to his blessings kept shedding. Tears were also coming as Mukhi gave the message to all the Jamat. I missed my family so much even though they were in the same hall at different place. The smiling faces, Huggs and kisses to their loved ones and strangers made us united and made the environment very spiritual. One of the other things that hurt me was some members of our Jamat left their garbage in the deedar hall. I was given duty to hand over shoes bags at the security gate during pre-deedar. I considered fortunate myself of picking trash and perform whatever opportunities I could get to serve in Mowla’s Huzur. This darbar was very emotional for me as I made some new commitments in my life. The excitement and joy could be felt in my heart. Every "Khanawadan" was blessing for me. My tongue could not say Ameen properly. Ameen was mixed with joy and tears. During pre-deedar as one of missionary said angels will be looking at Imam, animals will see him, non-ismailies will see Imam, and ismailis will also get his deedar but those who see him internally are the real Momins.

Again Mubaraki to all of you .
DELETED

Awal sufro

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Virgo2

Post by Virgo2 »

Awal Sufro in San Antonio was 26,000. Yes, it is true!